The Day It All Began...Again (Whitebrand and Carni-vore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: The Day It All Began...Again (Whitebrand and Carni-vore)

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:00 am

Brand finally let the dinner come to an end when the majority finally deciythey couldn’t eat any more. He figured he’d have to talk with the holdouts privately.

He decided to drop by Bebe first as she settled in for bed. He actually knocked on her door when he came in, moving slowly to appear nonthreatening.

“You were pretty quiet at the dinner,” he said. “I was a little worried you weren’t enjoying yourself.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:03 pm

"...Hm?..." Bebe responded, looking at him confused. "...No...Food was good..." Bebe responded. "...Was just hungry...Did you want to mate?..." Bebe responded tilting her head. It wasn't that she wasn't enjoying herself, she was just...Simple...And quiet.
.....I have ALOT of hungry dragons...Anyone want to say hello?

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:35 pm

"Well I was thinking about it, yeah," Brand said as he sat down next to her on the bed. "But...you know...I'd rather like to know if you would like to as well. I'm afraid I don't know you well enough yet to read you properly."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:52 pm

Bebe tilted her head at him. "...Why would I...We live to sleep, eat and mate...It's how we survive." Bebe responded. She just sat on the bed, confused about his words.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:34 am

"Well you're not fighting for survival now," Brand said as he leaned her back down on to the bed. "And I think that you might need some help getting out of 'bare bones survival' mode. Tell me...are there things that you sometimes wish your partners would do to you or for you? Or are there things that you would prefer they not do? What feels good to you, Bebe?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:27 pm

"...Feels good?..." Bebe responded. "...All I look for is strong mate..."Bebe responded, more out of instinctual than any actual reason for it, and there wasn't really much stronger around than Brand which made the manipulation of her mind quite easy.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:09 am

She's lived in survival mode so long that she had no idea of any other possibilities...

The dragon tried to envision himself so weak and helpless that every day was a fight for survival, that the most that one could look forward to was finding a strong enough mate to sire children that could survive and continue the cycle. He couldn't do it...which reinforced his conviction that bringing women into his harem really was the best that he could do for them.

"Well you don't get much stronger than me," Brand said as he hovered over her, bracing himself with his arms. "If I could save your people I would..."

He didn't want to think about it anymore. His list of regrets from his previous life was rather long and if he let his mind continue on that train of thought he would start slipping back into the depression that had dominated his lonely later years. Instead he leaned down and kissed her, letting her react and gauging her reaction.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:15 am

Bebe didn't fully understand everything he was saying, to her her people didn't need saving it was just life. She didn't think about it much as she trembled a little as he leaned in and kissed her, her long white ears folding back as she closed her eyes, leaning back against him. She knew he was strong, it didn't take much manipulation to show her that and the fact that it wasn't untrue made it easier.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:09 pm

"Easy," Brand said as he settled down atop her...gently. "I'm not going to hurt you."

He did, however, touch her mind a bit and sort of explored a little. Seeking out what might excite her, or turn her on. If she didn't have anything...which he doubted...or didn't know then he'd push her mind a little here and there. Gently remolding her into a proper, appreciative, sex slave.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:06 am

She perked up, looking up on her as he moved atop of her, unaware of his mental reach into her mind. It was rather easy to manipulate, she was a simpler creature and pleasure was foreign and now exciting to her. She trembled a little under him, her hands resting atop her bosom as she blushed, feeling his weight over her as she laid in her loose revealing clothes on the bed.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:13 pm

Brand lay down atop her, going gently since this was clearly all-new to her. He started carefully kneading her breasts, his thumbs toying with her nipples. He stroked her body with his own, letting her feel his excitement through mutual stimulation.

“Just let me know what you think you’ll like and what you don’t,” Brand said in a low voice close to her ear. “Don’t be afraid. I’ve got you.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:13 pm

Bebe looked up at him with curiosity as he moved atop of her placing his hands on her soft bountiful chest through her loose outfit, feeling his thumb against her nipple as it started to erect at his touch. She moaned a little and blushed as he kneaded her breasts, quivering on the bed as he leaned in close to her. Her dark skin was soft and smooth to the touch, though she had been quite dirty when he found her in the wilderness, a nice bath had brought out outer beauty nicely.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:41 pm

"You look lovely after your bath," Brand murmured as he pulled her top to free her breasts. "Very pretty indeed...'

His tongue reached out and stroked one of her erect nipples while he fondled the other breast. Full and round, just the way he liked them. His other hand held him over her as he tasted her beautiful, sensitive skin. He ground his hips against hers, letting her feel his arousal through the thin cloth she was wearing.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:23 am

Bebe gasped as he pulled her top, allowing her breasts to bounce free of their confines of thin cloth. She moaned lightly as her body slightly quivered upon feeling his tongue against her nipple while he massaged her other bountiful breast. She blushed as she pushed against her, knowing he was eager to begin mating as she laid under him allowing him to do as he wished.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:37 pm

Brand remembered that she and her kind sought out mates that were "strong". He allowed himself to get a bit more aggressive as he stripped her clothing away entirely. He stroked his manhood against her tender folds, encouraging her body to become aroused while he gave her as many delights as he could with hand and tongue.

One she was warm and wet the dragon pushed his member into her...gently.

"Easy," he told her. "This might feel a little strange..."

He soon filled her as he held her arms down to the bed. He started thrusting into and out of her, slowly at first to get her used to the sensation. He'd "broken in" virgins and other timid prey before. He was aware of her nervousness and tried to keep a balance between aggressive and tender.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:25 pm

Bebe gasped as he stripped her loose clothing off her, leaving her bare under him, her soft figure bouncing free of the cloth. She blushed as he pressed against her, causing her body to tremble as he slipped in gently.

She winced over feeling him inside her and his strong grip over her arms before starting to pick up a rhythm in and out of her. Her body quivered in his grasp, panting and moaning as she felt him rocking back and forth inside of her.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:43 pm

“That’s the spirit,” Brand said as he held her down under him. “Good girl.”

He picked up the pace as the pleasure began to overcome the discomfort. Soon he was enjoying a good rhythm with her as he ground his hips against hers. Her lovely breasts bounced and rippled in time to his thrusts, and her pretty eyes were wide open as he took her for his own. He used long, steady strokes on her, letting her feel every inch of him moving into and out of her.

It would be so easy to just let go and ravish her mercilessly, but he held back. He didn’t want to frighten her. He lay atop her and cradled her while he inflicted pleasure on his newest plaything.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:10 pm

"A...Ah!" Bebe gasped as her body bounced back and forth as he picked up the pace, her body trembling under him as she felt him stroking her.

Her ears folded back against her head as she let out a cry of pleasure, on the verge of her first release already. She was tight around him, unable to brace herself with him pinning her hands as she moaned and cried out in bliss. She didn't struggle, allowing her strong mate to do as he pleased with her.

Carni-vore
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:56 pm

“Slower?” Brand asked her as he ground into her. “Faster? Tell me what you’d like, Bebe. This is all about mutual pleasures.”

He could feel himself getting closer to his own climax. The bunnygirl felt that good and tight around him. He started kissing her big breasts again while he waited her her reply...if she was going to give one. Meanwhile he picked up his pace slightly, enjoying her voice as she moaned and squirmed under him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Carni-vore » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:06 pm

She continued to quiver as he continued moving in and out as he asked his question. "...F-Faster." She responded as she moaned.

"A-Ah!" She gasped as as he leaned in licking her large soft breasts as they bounced against him as he picked up speed, Unable to control her body's urges any longer she let out another loud blissful cry as she climaxed while feeling him pushed deep inside of her.

Carni-vore
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay