Sinful Failure (Whitebrand and Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Sinful Failure (Whitebrand and Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:27 pm

Rias’ grip got thrown off when the armor she was technically holding flew off and then she took an elbow to the face knocking her loose enough to easily pull off, barely she managed to bring her arms up and curled up as he laid into her but she didn’t do nothing as the now raging monster of a man attacked, she also wrapped her body in electricity to damage Ian back every blow he gave her.

This would continue for a bit before the damage Ian took would cause his autopiloting body to flinch and Rias didn’t miss that chance quickly kicking Ian to send him flying away from her and got up panting, her body covered in marks and she had an arm broken by the feel of it, but she ignored that and rushed to her gourd opening it “can’t believe I’m having to do this...” she complained before forming a new cleaver in her hand and stabbing its handle into the gourd a small light enveloping it before vanishing and revealing a new handle at the bottom of the gourd which she grabbed and readied her new sword which she swung sake spilling from the cleaver and splashing over Ian “take this!” She said during off a bolt of electricity from her injured arm hitting the sake on Ian directly, with that the sake, which was special anyway and had a high concentration of flammable alcohol within it, ignited, but she didn’t stop at that rushing him aiming to stab the tip of her blade into Ian
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:00 pm

Ian was beyond pain, beyond thought. He rushed at the oni woman, heedless of the danger to himself. He was vaguely aware of the pain but ignored it. He just wanted to get his hands on her and jm the wretched creature down his throat...other than that all he could see was red.

And then there was nothing.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:28 pm

Due to his mindless charge Rias had no issues sinking her sword into Ian’s stomach upon which she pumped out enough electricity mixed with sake to deep fry a normal human three times over before Ian fully collapsed, even then even with fire still actively burning him the man wasn’t dead and Rias just collapsed “by the nightmares... this guy is way to tough!!!” She complained but after taking a few minutes to catch her breath she set to work again, she has discovered this man’s deep secret, and she certainly was not gonna let an opportunity like this pass her by.

Two days from then would pass with Ian only briefly stirring before being put back into a deep slumber before finally the man would be allowed to wake fully, he would find himself laying down on the dirt floor of Rias’ room, he was naked save his kilt and all his injuries were gone as if they had not been there in the first place. Though he would have the typical signs of a sever hangover as if he binge drank all the alcohol in a taverns inventory in one sitting

Rias herself would be walking around the Sakura tree that she had laid Ian beneath the back side of with her gourd in hand drinking from it a bit “ah... I guess my magic has finished working then... we’ll thats quite good quite good” she smiled “how do you feel?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

Ian made a grumbling sound. What had happened? He couldn’t remember? And who was this girl and what was she prattling about?

He remembered going into the bar and spreading a lot of coin...this girl must heave been one of his conquests. That must have been it. Well he knew how to get her to stop talking...

Ian reached out and grabbed her ankle and twisted a bit so the girl fell on him. With one hand he grabbed her head and drew her down into a deep kiss while the other hand casually tore the strips of cloth she was wearing from her. At this point most women were properly appreciative and eager for more.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:04 pm

Rias mmphed at his actions but forced their lips apart and spoke in a strong commanding voice “let go!!” The moment she did regardless of Ian’s will his body would comply and she got herself back up looking at her clothing which he tore “damn it all!” She said holding her hand out and light shined before replacement clothes appeared and she put them on “even for a part oni your dumber then I gave you credit for being based on how well you fought me!” She dropped the gourd right on his forehead, even though she had been holding it like it barely weighed anything the gourd still easily weighed 200 pounds and was made of a special stone, and that just got dropped right on Ian’s forehead “do that again and it won’t be my personal drinking gourd I drop on your head my new servant”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:52 pm

That was impossible...no woman could resist him. How had that happened?

Once he was able to ask the question, normal brain functions resumed. Followed immediately by memory.

"YOU MURDERING BI-!"

Ian sprang up and his hands went straight for the Oni's throat...and stopped. He stared at his own hands as they strained to wrap themselves around her neck.

"What did you do to me?" he demanded. Then his eyes went to the gourd. "The sake..."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:22 am

Rias blinked and let out a soft whistle of surprise quickly taking a step back “well that’s surprising, my blood should have a complete brainwashing effect.... oh well, it still works where it counts I suppose” she giggled “and besides that you humans always have such a strange mind set, how am I a murderer? Those humans wandered into my territory and I as the stronger being did as I pleased with them” she shrugged “survival of the fittest is the law of the world, the weak die and the strong live” she leaned in patting his stomach “and your a particularly strong example, you survived three things that would have killed a human stacked together, I’m glad I fed you that woman that entered here after our fight” she spoke so matter of factly that it was clear she saw everything she was saying as being the correct proper thing, it was the mindset of a monster
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:33 am

“You fed me...WHAT?” He roared at her, the rage and horror springing up again. But he could not take the final action of wringing the woman’s neck. “I’ll...KILL...”

But he couldn’t. Not yet. He strained and fought to grab the woman and strangle her but he was unable to complete the action. He finally stopped trying, breathing hard.

“Damn you,” he snarled. “At some point your control on me will break. And then there will be Justice.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:55 am

Rias just tilted her head “oh do please make sure to despair and fear.... for a royal demon’s dungeon those emotions are our life line.... unless we gather it we can’t expand our dungeons” she shook her head and then bit down on her own lip to draw blood “kneel” she commanded and once he did, willingly or not it didn’t matter to her since his body would do it regardless, she leaned in placing her hands on either side of his face and kissed him working her tongue into his mouth and deepening the kiss while also feeding him her blood while she was at it.

Rias would break the kiss after a moment and smile looking at Ian “as for my control, your not wrong it likely will fade eventually, but that’s why I’m gonna just have to keep renewing it” she clasped her hands together gently “until your natural life span reaches its end we are going to have so much fun together... after all your an oni, and I’m from the species that reign over all oni” she gave him a cruel smile “that said, now that I think about it you probably knew that woman your body so eagerly claimed didnt you? I mean she looked a whole lot like that cutie I ate before we met, oh and by the by had you talked to me you might’ve had a chance to save the girl I ate back then... it takes me a full day and night to digest anything but sake”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:03 am

“I am no oni!” Ian snarled.”I’m human because I chose to be! And you’ve just added more to the debt you’re going to pay!”

He forced himself to regain control. This...thing...was doing what it did because it had no control over its nature. It didn’t have a choice. But he did. Now that he was conscious he could do something about it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:19 am

“If you weren’t atleast part oni my blood would only make you drunk and otherwise have no effects” Rias shook her head “deny it if you wish it changes nothing, your now my servant” she grabbed the gourd and turned around “follow, you will become my personal guard from now on and will remain at my side unless I order otherwise” she walked around the tree back to her lounge chair and sat down on it opening a book with strange symbols on it, this would be Ian’s first time seeing the book but something in him gave the feeling that it was not an unusual item among royal demons but Rias after stopping on a page with changing letters sighed “of course.... I still don’t have enough to replenish everything you destroyed single handed” she looked at him “tell me, what methods could I use to draw in humans I can use? And don’t lie, you may be tough to kill but doesn’t mean it’s impossible”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:30 am

Ian folded his arms and stood still.

“No.”

He knew very well that if he didn’t come back the most reasonable course of action would be to send out a call for help. People more powerful than he would be summoned and her says would be numbered.

He also did not feel the need to point out that he had taken three binding oaths. He couldn’t betray them even if he wanted to. A precaution against exactly this sort of thing.

“Kill me if you want, but I will not help you. I think you’ll find that your control over me is more limited than you wish it were.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:03 am

Rias blinked and sighed “I’m not intending to kill all the humans I attract, unless like you they manage to make it to me directly... and as is you will simply end up starving to death, sake and my blood aren’t gonna give you the nutrition you will need, and my creation power can not make anything living, so your options are limited as well” she looked up at him for a moment then grinned “on the other hand.... perhaps I should enslave that entire village near my dungeon, force them to produce food while giving me a steady source of fear and despair for my dungeon” she reached back and touched the tree letting screens pop up giving birds eye views of the village and the people going about their day, to an outsider it may look like everything was normal, but to Ian who was from this village it was clear the people were losing hope, if Rias really did enslave them all she was definitely going to get the despair she craved there was no question
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:00 pm

"If my dying will spike your wheel I'm fine with that," Ian growled. "Especially if you're planning to make those people's lives even harder and more miserable than they already are.

"I wonder why you freaks never consider helping them instead," he added. "If it's resources you want, people are far more productive when they're happy and safe. That's why mortal rulers try to take good care of their charges instead of wringing every drop out of them...and fewer people like me try to get rid of them. Unlike you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:59 pm

Rias blinked and sighed laying on her side propping her head in her hand frowning “and tell me.... does safety and happiness bring ‘fear’ and ‘despair’ ?” She hissed in annoyance “life itself is chaotic, without monsters to kill heroes that vanquish them do not exist....” she pointed at Ian “if beings like me did not exist to give this world some chaos... wouldn’t that just mean a part monste rlike you would exist to do so yourself?” She closed her eyes “really even without my memories before waking here I feel this is not my first time having a pointless discussion” she suddenly sat back up and stood wordlessly throwing a punch into Ian’s stomach “as I said before, the strong live while the weak die, that is a fact that does not change ever” she crossed her arms “but the meaning of the words ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ what do you think those are?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:21 am

Ian took the punch and didn’t flinch.

“Maybe you should change your diet from fear to something else. Less fattening.

“Anyway...if you things didn’t exist I wouldn’t be here. Or be needed. And I’d be fine with that.”

He looked around for somewhere to sit. Then he shrugged and remained standing.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:30 am

Rias frowned and waved a hand “it’s not a matter of choice, the dungeon is what needs it as food.. I am quite satisfied with my sake, the need to eat doesn’t exist for me, what I do eat is merely for the pleasure of it” she noticed him look around “you can sit on the ground, I’m not wasting the DP on furniture for you” she sat back down in the lounge chair “but you didn’t answer me, what do you think the meaning of the words ‘strong’ and ‘weak’ are in reference to the strong living but the weak dying?” Her eyes remained trained on his, clearly wanting to hear his response
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:38 am

“Strong and weak are relative terms,” Ian said, deciding it wouldn’t hurt to show off his education. “Physically the lion is stronger than the rabbit...but the rabbit is faster than the lion and can escape places it can’t get to. The lion eats rabbits but the rabbits are never entirely wiped out. In fact they thrive. So which is stronger?”

He looked around.

“Of course the lion doesn’t actually feed on the suffering of the rabbit like you things do,” he added. “Which makes the lion better than you.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:55 pm

Rias blinked and quietly listened to him give that explanation though his comment at the end about the lion made her laugh “is that so? is that so? You... I’m glad the first person I can actually speak with is someone like you” she pointed at him “but you got something wrong there... I’m not a lion, neither am I a rabbit.. no you and ‘humans’ are those things” she stopped laughing and gave him a serious look “I am a monster, a lion hunts the rabbit for its meat, food to sustain itself until the next day, likewise the rabbit wanders about risking these brushes with death for its own food, the grass and plants.... but a monster does not need food, nor is there a need to hunt for it... our ‘food’ is the suffering of others, for a being like myself I need no other reason to commit atrocities as you humans would see it on others, does the lion care that the rabbit has a family? Does the humans that hunt the lion and rabbit equally care that they may have a family awaiting them in whatever den they call home?” She laid down on the chair putting her hands behind her head “the same can even be applied to ‘humans’ when dealing with other ‘humans’ if it didn’t then every human in the world would never need fear wars amongst their own kind, or have differences in their cultures, values, and upbringing... none of those would exist if it weren’t an ingrained part of human nature, which in itself is just an excuse to wave off the savagery that is the ‘wild’”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:39 am

“Yes, you’re a monster,” Ian said. “Spreading unnecessary suffering just because you can, spreading blights across the world and making life for all beings even harder than they already are. And if I could find a way to shut you all down I would do it without hesitation. Unlike lions and rabbits and plants the world does not need you. You have no purpose beyond satisfying your twisted desires. At least I fight for something. You can’t say the same.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay