"Bully"-based RP

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

"Bully"-based RP

Postby MrGrimlock » Mon May 20, 2019 8:01 am

This RP is basically inspired by the comic of the same name made by Lampton: https://aryion.com/g4/view/362604

For this RP, I wanted to go for a sort of aftermath, taking place a few weeks after the girl (Ellie, I think her name was) reformed. She's too afraid to go to class anymore, tries hard to avoid the bully, and is overall very miserable. The girl is subject to crying often early on, feeling so lonesome.

Then, she meets one of my characters...

I have two boys I can play as for this:

A. A kind-hearted twink who can't help but take pity on poor Ellie, trying to befriend (and ultimately nonfatally devour or be devoured by) her. He won't digest anybody at all, though, but may try to romance Ellie. Can be pred or prey.

B. A rather tanky and buff fellow. After learning about the things that happened to Ellie, he might try getting a bit of revenge for her when she isn't looking, likewise keeping her safe. However, he falls prey to no one, and is not averse to digesting someone who tries to give him or Ellie problems. Strictly a pred.

Allowed:
-M/F
-F/M
-Nonfatal
-Digestion (for characters other than Ellie or my boys ONLY)
-Soft vore
-Oral vore
-Unbirth
-18+ romance (including sex)
-Same size
-3rd person
-Paragraph style

NOT Allowed:
-Fatal
-F/F
-G/T
-Hard vore
-1st person
-Script style
-One-liners
-Emojis

PM me first before asking to rp.
Last edited by MrGrimlock on Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrGrimlock
Somewhat familiar

Re: "Bully"-based RP

Postby witchbitch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:02 pm

I'm interested in this Billy roleplay - I dislike illiterate writing as well.. Is this roleplay for the of being El"s friend ? or..
witchbitch
New to the forum

Return to Private Roleplay