Steph Drinking Ditto (Komaru and sabrina_diamond)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Steph Drinking Ditto (Komaru and sabrina_diamond)

Postby komaru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 am

Komaru found herself quite lost in the big city. From her usual home on the forested cliffs above, it all looked like a big grid. She figured it would be quite easy to navigate, straight lines of black pavement leading her wherever she wanted to go. Now that she was here though, she discovered that things were much different, tall buildings obscured her vision, and the Ditto had no idea where she was. Sure, she could turn into a bird, and scout around, or a Steelix, and climb over the buildings, but she didn't really feel in any danger yet. After all, she came here to explore. Smelling a deep, chocolaty scent, she turned and oozed her way into the door of a small café. People with steaming mugs of brown liquid walked past, sipping from their mugs, which is where the smells seemed to come from. Some were bitter, some sweet, the bouquet of coffees, teas and hot chocolate filling the Ditto's nose as she took in her surroundings, she had never seen anything like this before.
komaru
???

Re: Steph Drinking Ditto (Komaru and sabrina_diamond)

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:42 am

Steph would be drinking some coffee at a nearby coffee-shop as she lazily and slowly sips on her mocha casually, her stomach gurgling of mocha.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:56 am

Walking around the tables, the Ditto noticed the various patrons eating their snacks and drinking their hot drinks. For some reason, a woman at one of the far tables caught her attention, she was sipping from a mug of some kind of bitter, chocolatey liquid, rectangular glasses perched on her nose. Komaru was curious, and slowly oozed her way over to the table, winding up at the woman's feet.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:16 pm

Steph's feet twich from sitting too long as she hears a squish sound, frowning she sees a pink blob down there and settles the pink slime onto her coffee-table so that it could rest. It looked kind of like bubblegum from her perspective
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40 pm

The Ditto felt her near-liquid body squish under the weight of Steph's foot, sticking to it as she wiggled her toes around, only to feel her form bounce back to its usual shape as she lifted her foot off of the Ditto, surprised at having stepped on her. Komaru let out a little squeak of concern as she felt the woman's hands reach down, cupping underneath her in order to hold the Ditto's fluid body. She looked around as she found herself on the smooth wooden surface of the table, only a few inches from the ceramic mug containing Steph's coffee. She placed her hand on it, the mug was hot and smooth, pulling her own hand back, it transformed briefly into a mug handle, causing the pink Pokemon to giggle at the sensation.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:26 am

"Strange blob, you look familiar," Steph squints down at the Ditto, thinking of Monster Blood from the Goosebumps books. She wonders if she should drink the pink blob, even if it looks like cupcake icing...
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:39 pm

"I, oh, I don't think we've met!" Komaru piped up, seemingly able to speak Steph's language, as well as understand her. "I'm pleased to meet you though, the name's Komaru!" She extended one of her tiny, gooey arms toward the woman's fingers, reaching over the steamy cup of mocha.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:56 pm

"Nice to meet you Komaru, my name is Steph," says the lady rather pleasantly at that remark
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:14 pm

"Well, I admit, I'm kind of new to the city, Steph! I hope I didn't surprise you down there." The Ditto replied, exploring the table's surface, touching and occasionally mimicking the various utensils, cutlery, or anything else on the table. To a shapeshifter, it was all quite interesting!
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:00 am

"Nope, I'm quite used to morphing creatures, plus you're adorable," Steph smiles serenely while her green eyes twinkle, "So should I finish my mocha, or should I continue talking to you?" Steph wonders if Komaru was an edible pokemon and imagines drinking down the pink ditto with her mocha.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:31 am

"Well, that's up to you!" The Ditto said in a rather charming voice, as she slid around the smooth, wooden surface of the table contentedly. "I would hate to see your drink get cold on my account, but if you like to keep chatting, I'm sure there's a lot you could tell me about this strange town."
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:49 am

"This city is vast and full of humans, basically, very busy and chaotic," Steph brightens up a bit while explaining, it seems that the act of talking made her calm for now, "And oh my, it seems my mocha is cooling down, you're welcome to take a sip of it if you'd like?" she secretly wonders what Komaru would taste like mixed in with her cooling mocha
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:30 pm

"Oh my! It sounds very hectic, not at all what I'm used to in the forest, I tend to just go wherever I want, at my own pace." Komaru giggled, looking over at the mug, indeed, the Ditto could no longer see any steam coming off of the top of the brown liquid inside. "I guess I could try a little bit, I've never had 'mocha' before." She nodded, crawling her way up onto the brim of the mug.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:15 pm

Steph watches somewhat intently but she relaxes once more once Komaru was in the mug, "Guess I can take a drink now, and are you comfy in there?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:44 pm

"It's warm, a little more hot than I'm used to! You wouldn't want to take a drink yet though, you might accidentally drink me right along with it!" Komaru giggles, reaching a pink arm out of the mocha to pull herself back out.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:39 am

Steph murrs mildly while Komaru takes a long dip in the mocha, "Well,I'd take a venture but I think you're enjoying it?" Steph teases lightly as they would hear a loud gurgle. "And my mocha is getting cold~" She wonders if she could drink Komaru right now, but the idea of a Ditto sliding around gave her funny thoughts for now, "And enjoy your playtime in my drink."
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 am

Komaru giggled. She had to admit that swimming around in the girl's drink was a little bit of an odd sensation. Soon, she figured she had gotten used to the feeling a of swimming into the mocha, occasionally transforming into more of the semi-sweet beverage, before changing back again. Eventually she crawled out of the liquid, leaving the mocha a little cool. Komaru looked apologetic, and transformed herself into an adorable little Magby, placing a molten hand into the drink, she smiled at Steph and reheated the drink.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:25 pm

Steph makes a happy noise when seeing Komaru transformed into a Magby as she thanks Komaru for it. She wonders if Komaru would mind if she took a sip of her drink afterwards, imagining the Ditto sliding down her throat.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:29 am

Transforming back into her usual form, the Ditto smiled as she watched Steph finishing her warmed up mocha. The Ditto probably wouldn't willingly offer herself as a drink, but perhaps if you could fit her in an empty glass, the walls might just be too smooth for the Ditto to escape.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:39 am

"Hmm, try this," Steph offers some mineral water in a night tall glass to see what would happen, rather curious for now
Last edited by sabrina_diamond on Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sabrina_diamond
???

Next

Return to Private Roleplay