Steph Drinking Ditto (Komaru and sabrina_diamond)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Steph Drinking Ditto (Komaru and sabrina_diamond)

Postby komaru » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:40 am

Komaru takes a long drink of the cold water, looking content at the spring-fresh liquid. "It's delicious, just like the water back in the forest, thank you!" She looks curiously at the glass, it was very smooth, and a perfect cylinder.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:18 am

Steph slowly and rather steadily lifts the glass so that it holds Komaru easily as she tilts the glass towards her maw, "I would like to see if you could shapeshift into anything," Steph says slowly as she starts gulping Komaru down, "Plus, I hope you don't mind it in there."
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Komaru squeaks up a little bit as Steph tilts the glass, causing Komaru's ooze-like form to slide into the glass. The Ditto hated being in water, any movement at all, such as Steph lifting the cup towards her mouth, and little bits of her started to mix into the water, turning it a bright bubblegum pink, and having the more unfortunate effect of disrupting her shapeshifting abilities. It was strange. Each gulp of "water" that Steph took, Komaru would feel a little bit of herself descending down her throat, and splashing into her stomach. She would try to cry out, but each drink mixed the Ditto into the water a little bit more, preventing her from speaking as all that happened when she opened her mouth were a few bubbles of carbonation in the bright pink "beverage". She had shapeshifted, in a manner of speaking, but only into a deliciously sweet pink drink for Steph to enjoy at her convenience. Komaru still aware as each gulp of her settled in the woman's stomach.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:05 am

Steph's stomach bubbles happily at the Ditto as if it needed the substance since it seems to be in a rather sickly state at the moment. "Sorry you had to witness that, but I haven't been in the best of health lately," Steph apologises to Komaru gently.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:57 am

Sip after sip, Komaru slowly felt herself pulled into Steph's mouth, sliding quickly down her throat, and landing with a splash inside the woman's stomach. She still couldn't quite see yet, since some of her was still in the glass, waiting to be gulp down as well. She could feel though, strangely enough. The walls seemed to ripple around her slowly, clearly Steph was a little bit sick. She could also feel the walls already starting to absorb some of the water, slowly helping the Ditto return to her normal state, only one more mouthful of Ditto-water left in the glass for you to drink.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:34 am

Steph finishes the rest of her drink and rests for awhile, feeling slightly content for now, "How is it in there? You haven't talked since I gulped you down," Steph smiles friendily down at where Komaru's form would be heard sloshing, "Anyway, I'm sure we can come up with an arrangement or two!"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:30 pm

Komaru finally watched Steph's mouth open around the rim of the glass again, tilting it up, and causing the rest of the liquid Ditto to pour down her throat. It seemed she was trying to call out, to figure out what was happening, but once again, all that actually happened was the Ditto managing to carbonate the mouthful of liquid, tasting like a mouthful of very sweet soda before she trickled down Steph's throat, finally reuniting with the rest of her form in the warm stomach. It would still be a while before she could speak though, the stomach walls were absorbing the water rather slowly, meaning any noise the Ditto tried to make only resulting in more bubbles.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:32 pm

Steph would murr slowly, her green eyes glistening before she spoke, "Well, I hope you enjoy the rest of the inside tour, and maybe we can make a deal?"
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:45 am

Komaru's body slowly began to reform into its usual shape as Steph's stomach absorbed the water, leaving just the Ditto in her belly now. "D-deal? You ate me! Or well... drank me, I suppose. What kind of deal would you want?" Komaru asked, feeling her jelly like form sloshing around inside the wet stomach.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:50 am

"Well, I would like a checkup in return for your endo tour and your friendship, how about it?" Steph remarks cheerfully.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:57 am

"Oh, uh, well, I'm not quite sure what you mean by full tour, but I'm afraid I don't really know human anatomy well enough to offer an't kind of check up." The Ditto says, pawing the stomach walls with one of her hands. "Although, one thing I noticed is that the stomach hasn't started to digest me yet, which seems unusual, although not unwelcome of course!"
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:47 pm

"Hmm, how curious," Steph quirks an eye at that, "Maybe my stomach thinks you're its friend or something? How unusual!" Steph stands up in the cafe and the rest of the customers could hear something like jello sloshing around in there. "Welp, I guess it's time to pay the bill," Steph waves to a waiter nearby.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:16 pm

Komaru wobbled and sloshed around inside of Steph's belly. Suddenly, she felt herself tossed up and around before she finally settled back into a pool of slick juices at the bottom. She figured her predator must have stood up. "Hmm, I wouldn't go so far as to say we're friends, but I am glad to not be digesting, I suppose." Komaru admitted, prodding at the slick, muscular walls.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:47 am

"Anytime, I'll just rest for awhile," Steph remarks rather lazily with a chuckle
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:47 am

"Maybe you could, a-ha, think about getting me out of here first?" Komaru laughed nervously, her organic prison churning and squeezing lightly, not really working hard at digesting anything, since there was no "solid" food in it exactly.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:13 am

"I would try to, but since I finished resting, I think it would be interesting to see what would happen if you stayed there for awhile," Steph muses, now if only she had a Pokeball with her, or something transportable!
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Komaru slumped quietly into the contents of Steph's stomach. Mostly just mocha and (so far) mild stomach acids. No food yet, Well, other than her. Although, her stomach didn't quite seem to know what to make of the Ditto just yet.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:36 am

"Well, the full tour might do you some good, but then again I haven't had anyone in there for quite a long time." Steph muses as she calls a taxi to take her home to her apartment. "I'm going back home to rest, it would do my body a world of good if I rested more often." She wonders if Komaru could hear heartbeats or other sounds.
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby komaru » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:25 pm

"Full tour?" Komaru said to herself. She wasn't sure how she felt about that. It didn't sound overly pleasant, that was for sure! Before she could really get her thoughts in order though, she felt the woman moving again, followed by a lurch that could only be her sitting down again. For the next few minutes, the Ditto could periodically feel herself jostled around in the muscular sack, probably from the taxi hitting bumps in the road. With the stomach still fairly inactive, with no solid food inside of it, the organ itself was fairly quiet, meaning that the Ditto could hear most of the other sounds in Steph's body. Her lungs breathing, her heartbeat, and the occasional squishing of her throat as she swallowed every now and againusually causing a little bit of saliva to drip onto the Ditto.
komaru
???

Postby sabrina_diamond » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:41 am

"Well, it's Halloween tomorrow and I'm not allowed to eat candy for tomorrow, but I did drink you and that's a bonus," Steph replies after arriving home ditzily, "And I do hope you don't mind me musing about candy when tomorrow comes along!" Steph wipes away drool and swallows it lightly, "I haven't had candy for ages."
sabrina_diamond
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay