(Bright and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Bright and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:59 am

Lucy was a beautiful young woman, standing at a total height of five foot three inches tall with a near perfect hourglass figure. She had an ample bosom and beautiful emerald green eyes, her skin was smooth to the touch. Her hair was a lovely shade of blonde, which stretched down to just beneath her shoulders but was currently pulled back into a pony tail. This nineteen year old woman looked like your average human woman but she was actually a demoness complete with wings and even a tail, though they were hidden inside of her by powerful magic for the time being.

She wore a pair of brown leather boots and a pair of loose fitting denim jeans. On her upper body hugging somewhat close to her shapely chest was a plain white belly shirt, showing off her stomach to all who could see, though currently her arm was obscuring it from view.

‘This forest is large, but I’m told by somewhat reliable sources that there is a village on the other side’ she thought to herself the woman moving down what looked to be a fairly worn cobblestone road. The trees overheard shading the path from the heat of the sun meaning it was fairly cool inside the forest on what might otherwise be a very hot day. She coughed a little shaking her head slightly, her stomach growled reminding her she needed to find something to eat a little later on. She rolled her head a little, her foot kicking a loose rock down the road a very small grin on her face at this ever so slight entertainment. The journey was proving to be a fairly boring one it would seem.
Redfield
???

Re: (Bright and Redfield)

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:55 am

Somewhere deeper into the forest, in the shade of the trees were a couple of criminals.
Not big criminals mind you, but enough to be shunned by the village.

The first one was John, a small time criminal, usually made fun of by his short stature of 5'5. He had a pair of brown eyes, short brown ragged hair and a unshaven face. One would reckon he was in his twenties somewhere. He wore a pair of blue jeans, a black t-shirt and a pair of stolen nikes.

The second was his older sister. She usually made fun of her younger brother since she was an inch taller than him, often referring to him as her "little" brother. Beneath a plaid red shirt and a leather vest, she didn't have much of a chest to speak of. With her brown hair tied back in a ponytail one could see her brown eyes, though she kinda got a tomboyish appearance. Like her brother she wore a pair of blue jeans and jogging shoes.

"For fucks sake sis, we've been here for hours. I don't think anyones ever gonna come here." John complained, fiddling with a switchknife.

"Shut up bro, it's either this or get a real job, and there's no job for us to get back in the village, unless you wanna dig holes in the county jail?"

"No..." He mumbled and looked away.

"Quick, get into hiding, I think I hear someone coming." She whispered and gestured for him to get down.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:05 am

'Was that a voice my ears did hear?' Lucy thought to herself, her demonic hearing being sharp enough to pick up even a whisper, though she still couldn't discern wether or not it was real or a trick of her mind. The young woman wet her lips a little, a small grin upon her face none the less and she cracked her knuckles slightly. Rolling her head a low groan escaped her lips and she blew air out between her lips for a moment. 'Well then best make sure either way I guess could be fun' The demoness thought to herself once again.

The young woman picked up her pace a little, moving quickly along the road jumping a couple of times for the fun of it, hoping to give off the impression of being carefree. A small laugh escaped her lips though her eyes did briefly run across the surrounding trees.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:17 am

"Well, aren't you a carefree one walking on this road all by yourself." John would say as he walked out in front of Lucy, he flipped the switchblade back and forth.
"Would be a shame if anything happened to such a pretty face. Tell ya what, just throw me your wallet and I'mma let you continue your nature walk or whatever you're currently doing."

If Lucy paid attention she would notice that Jane, aka the older sister had stepped onto the road behind her. Obviously to make sure there were no escape attempts. She too was casually brandishing a switchblade.

At the moment there were a few meters of distance between Jane and Lucy, and between Lucy and John.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:23 am

"Gee wouldn't you know it.....I left my wallet in my other pants....Sorry no money for you today" Lucy says a slightly taunting tone to her voice. Her eyes upon the switchblade and she turned her head to the side to look back at the woman behind her, snorting a little.

Lucy cracked her knuckles "but I do like to fight, so if you come right at me....I'll make it a good one and perhaps even allow you to keep all your teeth." The woman says confidant she could easily defeat the two humans, a grin on her face. "Though I suppose you do have weapons so it's only fair I bring out mine" She says her hand falling to the side and then with a snap of her fingers her hand ignited in a blue flame. The fire crackling around her fist without burning her skin.

"So...Are you ready to burn?"
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:00 pm

The brother and sister looked at eachother for a moment.
"Fuck this! I ain't fighting anyone with fire." John called out and legged it into the woods.

Jane wasn't any more courageous than her brother and she too decided to run for it. After all the code of a bandit is to never fight fair, and one on one wasn't in her favor.
"Wait up you bastard!" She called out to her brother as she vanished into the trees as well.
This little robbing exercise seemed to be way more trouble than it was worth.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:03 am

"Aw shoot they ran away" Lucy says pouting ever so slightly, though she did shake her head in mild amusement. Her stomach growled ever so sligtly. 'A shame one of them would have really hit the spot' she thought to herself cancelling the fire and watching the spot where the two had disappeared.

The young demoness stretched a little and bgan to walk down the path once more, humming softly as she went. 'I do hope something interesting comes along for more than a couple of moments' She thought a sly grin upon her face.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:49 pm

The village would be right up ahead, but before Lucy would get that far, she would meet a snake on the road.
It was your usual run of the mill snake, but it had a bulge on the middle, probably from eating a raccoon or something along those lines.
The snake was inching along into the brush, but at the moment it wasn't going particularly fast.

Alternatively there was a small diner in view just on the outskirts of the village. Perfect for those times when you didn't want to cook yourself.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:52 pm

'Hmm snake might be nice although' Lucy thinks to herself her eyes looking between the snake and the diner she grinned rolling her head a little. The demoness allowing a laugh to escape her lips as she stepped closer to the snake, then she lunged forward reaching out to grab at the creature's tail.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:30 pm

The snake tried to evade her, but it wasn't fast enough. The fat raccoon it ate earlier would turn to be its downfall at this point. Pulled up by its tail it attempted to lunge at Lucy, but it was just too round to actually reach her.
It wasn't of the very venomous variety either, just your typical fat garden snake.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:31 pm

"Ha serves you right little snake, shouldn't be wondering in the road in your condition." The demoness says shaking the snake a grin on her face. Her cheeks flushed she looked around quickly to make sure there was nothing around and slid the tail into her mouth. Eagerly beginning to slurp down the writhing and surprisingly tasty snake.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:19 pm

There were no one around but Lucy and the snake.
The snake had no comment to the situation at hand except for a hissing sound. It went down quite easy at first, sliding quickly down to her stomach. The raccoon bulge would be a bit harder to deal with it, but if Lucy was hungry to enough to eat a person earlier, a fat snake wouldn't be any problem.

The whole meal made her belly expand a little bit.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:47 am

Lucy's cheeks flushed as she swallowed down the snake and then after a couple of minutes she finally slurped down the snake's head. The young woman sighed, rolling her head a grin on her face, she tapped her stomach gently before moving down the path at a slightly accellerated pace more than eager to get to the village now.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:32 pm

The village wasn't that big, but it had some locations of interest still:

Diner, apparently it was a knockoff of different diners, barely avoiding to be sued by any of them. It carried the name of Cindy's and it's mascot was that off a girl blowing a gum, wearing a crown and wearing a blue overall with white sleeves with blue stripes on them. Passing by one could smell the burgers and hear the 60s music.
-The only waitress at work is Linn. She's 20 years old, has student debt and hates people.

Sheriffs office, it was a single floor building, with a couple of police cars parked outside. There was a couple of wanted posters on the outside.
Including, but not limited to:
John and Jane, low level criminals. Their pictures weren't flattering at all, but it was easy for Lucy to recognize them.
Ralph, a cat that steals underwear. It's chubby feline face looks mischevious.
The Flopping Willy, it's an unclear picture of someone running away from the camera. Apparently someone is running around in the nude during night.
-The sheriff is Ann Farrell. She's 40 years old and is surprisingly athletic. She's also a no nonsense kinda person.

The Library. It was a three floor square building made out of cement and the broken dreams of the architect who had to draw it.
-The Librarian will shush at you if you attempt to ask for her name. It is believed that she has been here since long before the villages founding.

The Mart. It is a shop where the people of the village get their daily snacking needs or dinner stuff. It is manned by an indian couple, Khamesh and Sali Singh. They're in their 30s.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:41 am

Lucy cracked her knuckles rolling her head a little as the woman stopped in the street 'there shouldn't be too much of a problem to have some fun here.' She thought to herself a look of glee on her face as the demoness took a look at the different places that might interested her. The young demoness sighed shaking her head a little and then without hesitation, she made her way into her first stop and quickly entered the Mart.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:34 am

Stepping into the mart, Lucy could hear some music from a radio that apparently tuned into an Indian channel.
There was a smell in the air of spices.
The mart wasn't overly big, but it had most of what the usual person would need, though not a lot of variety in what brands you could buy. There was the occassional product you'd never heard about before.

At the moment in the mart it was the husband who was in charge. He was 5'5 feet tall, brown skinned and had a large black moustache. He was reading a newspaper, but lifted his eyes when he heard the sound of the door opening.

"Welcome." He said with a heavy accent. The voice seemed quite curious considering that Lucy was new in town and he had never seen her before.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:41 am

"Hello" Lucy says waving her hand to give the man a small wave and a polite smile. The young woman turned her head and stepped behind one of the stacks to browse the stairs. 'This is very good' she thinks to herself using her magic to quickly draw an invisible rune on the shelf, under the guise of browsing the items. 'The man should be very easy to manipulate especially with my magic' she rolled her head as at that moment a breeze seemed to shut the door "windy outside" she muttered shaking her head at the noise. 'Perhaps I should start by planting an idea in his mind' she thinks, her magic reaching out to the man, to with all the stealth she could muster try to read his mind.

"Lovely shop you have here" Lucy says with a smile, deciding to make small talk to try and distract her target while she probed his mind.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:56 pm

The Indian man follows her with his eyes, possibly thinking that she might try to sneak away with an item if he's not paying attention.

"Thank you." The man said and nodded.

As Lucy peered into his mind, she'd read something like this:
यह महिला शहर में नई होनी चाहिए। मुझे आश्चर्य है कि वह कहाँ से है।
मुझे खुशी है कि वह मेरी दुकान पसंद करती है, हालांकि यह कहना एक अजीब चीज है।
क्या वह कुछ चोरी करने की कोशिश कर रही है? वह इस तरह की प्रतीत नहीं होती है।

Though if her mind reading skills are of the more figurative method, she'd get something like this:
This woman must be new in town. I wonder where she is from. (curious)
I'm glad she likes my shop, though it is a weird thing to say. (appreciative)
Is she trying to steal something? She doesn't seem like the type. (suspicious)
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:56 am

'Guess I'll have to prod around and....Inflame your desires a little' Lucy thought to herself turning her head away with a smirk upon her face. A sigh escaped her lips and she turned around to browse the shelf behind her, her back and butt facing towards the man.

She hummed softly to herself, a very faint almost unseen blush upon her face as she looked around the shelf. She would use her magic to try and stealthily raise te man's feeling of lust.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:55 pm

It's not that the man doesn't have any feelings of lust, it's just that his mind immediately goes to his wife and her delicious curry cooking skills.
"Excuse me Lady, are you looking for anything in particular?" He spoke, his accent barely understandable.

There was a "ding" from the door as some teenagers walked in. They seemed like the loitering type, probably skipping school too.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay