(Bright and Redfield)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (Bright and Redfield)

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:15 am

"I'm just browsing at the moment" Lucy says bowing her head a little, the shop did have many interesting things in it and she was sure to buy something. Her head turned to the door to look at the teenagers, she had momentarily lost her advantage. The demoness pursed her lips in thought, watching the teens from the corner of her eye, the beaautiful woman shifting about slightly. 'Maybe I could get all the more entertainment from them' she thought to herself a sigh briefly escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:35 pm

There weren't that many teenagers in the village, but the three that came in the door surprisingly all went with their own goth phase. Most likely the only goths in the village.
One of them was a boy with the black hair pulled to one side while wearing a trenchcoat.
The second was a girl with a corset and skirt, lipstick and the whole shade on the eyes.
The third one was a mystery, their hair down over their eyes. Wearing a black leather jacket and black denim pants.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Lucy grinned slightly, now these looked like some interesting teens and the young demoness rolled her head a little. She cracked her knuckles a little and prepared to work her magic on at least one of them and her mind was set on the girl. The young woman shifted about moving a little closer to the teens and began to use her magic on the girl, hoping to draw the woman's affections and lust towards her.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:48 pm

OC: I had a very busy week.

IC:
The girl was busy looking through the shelves for what appeared to be paint of some kind. The others were busy looking for some snacks to eat.
Slowly but certainly the magic got through and Lucy got the attention of the girl. She was much easier affected than the shop owner.
Without saying anything she turned to the direction of Lucy.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:16 pm

OC: It happens to all of us:

IC:
Lucy's eyes could see the girl looking in her direction and she internally grinned, this seemed to be going much better for her. The young demoness rolled her head a little, a small smile on her face and she turned her head slightly to look towards the girl. Flashing the woman a small smile before turning away again 'this is working much better' she thought to herself.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:59 am

When the girl saw that Lucy turned away she picked up speed, quickly closing the distance between the two of them. Lucy could feel that the girl hugged her from behind and sniffed her hair.
"Hng, your hair smells so nice, I could just eat it!" She exclaimed with a surpising lack of etiquette.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:24 am

Although she had anticipated some reaction from the girl, this was quite the surprise. For a moment she let out a small eek and her cheeks flushed at the sudden and unexpected hug. Lucy turned her head to look behind at the goth girl a small smile on her face "erm....Hello miss."
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:46 pm

The goth girl returned the smile.
"You can call me Venus." She said with a friendly tune.
The name was obviously a fake one, her real name being Alice.
"You smell like you're new in town. I like that. Everyone else are so boring, I can't stand them."

There was an annoyed grunt behind the counter:
"I can see you , y'know. Don't make me get the broom."
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Oct 25, 2018 11:41 am

"Your not wrong, I am indeed from out of town" The young demoness says flashing a smile and reached over to pluck a couple of drinks off the shelf. She grinned a little looking to the girl "do you mind if I pay for these, I think the shopkeepers getting a bit wound up over there." She grinned, wetting her lips "I''m Lucy and it's a pleasure to meet you Venus."
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:23 pm

"Sure, you pay for those while I take care of my friends."
Venus waved to her friends.
"You guys go ahead, I got some stuff to do."
The other two goths shrugged, paid for their things and left.
"So what do you say, my place or yours?"
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:52 am

The young demoness grinned, her cheeks flushing ever so slightly as she turned to the counter and paid for the couple of drinks. She then shifted over to Venus, nodding her head "while I'm new to the town, so I suppose it'll be your place."
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:18 am

When Lucy had finished buying her drinks, Venus would take her hand and lead her homewards with a brisk walk.
It was a minute of walking, and little was said during that walk since apparently Venus was being quite hasty.

The house was a two story house, white painted, well kept lawn.
Venus whispered as she carefully opened the door:
"My mothers asleep, so let's not wake her up."

As they ventured inside, Lucy would notice that there various religious memorabilia around the hallway, crosses and Jesus figurines. Most likely the rest of the house was in the same taste of decoration.

"Oh yeah, my moms like, a total Jesus fan. It's really lame y'know, but I ain't saying it to her face." Venus whispered.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:28 am

Lucy frowned a little, looking at the memorabilia she rolled her eyes a little whispering to Venus. "Yeah don't worry I can understand that" She says wetting her lips 'with her and the mother I'm sure to have quite a delicious treat' she thought to herself. Keeping hold of Venus's hand she woul allow herself to be guided forward.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:54 pm

OOC: I reckon I have an effective post rate about every other day.

IC:
"Alex, is that you?" There was a voice coming from the living room.
"Yeah, it's just me mom. I'm going to my room. Don't come in."
"Can you take out the trash?
Venus/Alex put her index finger to her lips, indicating that Lucy shouldn't say anything. She continued by gesturing for Lucy to go upstairs.
"Sure, I'll be right there."

It wasn't hard to find Venus room. It was the one with her name one it.
The inside was a surprising amount of pink, pink covers on the bed, pink tapestry, pink wardrobe. A few of the pillows were black and some of the clothes were in the goth fashion, indicating that someone was living a double life when with her friends.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Lucy snorted seeing the room, 'well I certainly wouldn't picture her as being into this' th demoness says then she quickly used her magic to cast a small but powerful silencing spell on the room. A spell meant to ensure no noise from inside theh room was heard on the outsisde, she then sat patiently on the edge of the womans bed awaiting her return.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:12 pm

Lucy didn't have to wait long before Venus came running in the door.
"There, all my chores done. She won't bother me, or should I say us, for a while."
Venus locked the door and closed the curtains before venturing closer to Lucy on the bed.
"We can't have anyone disturb us now that we're finally alone."
She leaned close.
"I'm guessing you're up for some naughty stuff?"
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:08 am

Lucy raised an eyebrow a blush firmly upon her cheeks as she looked up at Venus. Playfully wetting her lips she nodded her head slowly "I'm up for whatever your up for."
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:49 pm

Venus stopped abruptly, blushing a bit.
"Oh, uhm, I'm not actually sure how it works with woman on woman."
She gestures with her hands scissor on scissor.
"I...haven't actually done it with a boy either..."
She's quiet for some seconds:
"I've kissed a couple of boys. We could do that."
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:51 pm

Lucy allowed a small laugh to escape her lips and steps up, her hand coming to rest on the girl's shoulder. "Well Kissing is always a good place to start" she says gently. Then the young demoness leant in and locked lips with Venus, in a somewhat passionate kiss.
Redfield
???

Postby Bright » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:02 pm

Venus freeze a little bit at first, but she warms up to it quickly, returning the kiss and putting her hands around Lucy.
Lucy would feel a bit of tongue during the kiss. In a way she lures out the more daring girl out of Venus.
Visit my artblog?
Bright
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay