Dragon Princess (Darian and PHedgehog)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon Princess (Darian and PHedgehog)

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:27 am

"Mmmmph!" Nettie's protests are hard to hear as she's pushed, then dragged inside the vagina. She pants and moans as her breasts are squeezed inside, followed by her hips, and at last the claw pushes her butt deep inside. The vagina was a tube of thick muscle...

but the womb that followed was soft, oh so very soft and warm!

Nettie rolled into an awkward sommersault as her body is squeezed inside the warm, soft chamber. Despite the softness, she's rights herself quickly, and begins pushing and pawing at the soft walls of the womb.

"AHH! Princess! Let me out! Let me out!" Nettie cried out, trying to stand up and finding that the walls of the womb simply pushed down at her. Was she being squeezed? packed down into a tight ball?

Not that she knew it, but only a little. The womb cuddled anything within it.

The princess would feel her tiny hands scrabbling, rubbing deep inside her. The womb could easily take even her kicking, struggling legs as the girl writhed inside her.

"It's... oh god, it's so tight! Let me out!"

But for all that Nettie's cries are panicked and loud... The princess has no need to let her go, even a bit. Can she hear the girl? What will she do to calm the wriggling little bulge deep within her scales?

Indeed... all she might need to do is wait for Nettie to tire herself out.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 am

She blushes a bit feeling her wiggling deep inside her. She would hum softly but loud enough for Nettie to hear, mostly hoping her soft hums with calm her friend down as her womb would rub her softly and loosen a bit little so it wouldn't feel so tight around her.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:14 pm

"P-princess...?" Nettie gasped out as the tight womb loosens ever so slightly. She still is pawing and struggling... but she at least isn't clawing and kicking as hard as before.

She's heard her lady's voice, deep in this world of red flesh. Was... Was the princess singing to her?

"Oh Princess, please let me out..." Nettie moans, pawing desperately at the nearest wall. "Please..."

Her naked body trembles within the dragoness, and she can feel the soft flesh gently rubbing and touching against every part or her legs and arms...

She feels so very small now, smaller and weaker than she had before... the princess, now a dragon, has almost devoured her in a way... how could she ever have thought the princess was weak, when she was now all this?
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:52 am

The dragoness would slowly quiet down as her womb continues to rub Nettie softly and loosen up more for her. She would roll back over softly then curls up to keep the two of them warm.

"Nettie..." She sighs. "...I don't want to lose you right after being reunited, even if I am a dragon now."
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:48 pm

Nettie pants as her world rolls over, the princess re-adjusting herself to lay down. The small woman whimpers as she feels the princess's massive body settling around her.

"I... I don't want to lose you, either princess... even if you are a dragon, now." She struggles to get out, Even as the womb loosens up a bit, Nettie feels a bit... constrained... and, naked as she is, she can't deny that there's something sensual about this...

though she's still scared.

"I... I suppose you're strong enough to face any... foul knights on your own..." Nettie admits. "But... it's... it's so very warm like this, and it's... so... close..." Her words fail her.

"But... surely you don't mean to keep me like this?"

(Sorry, been a bit busy with holidays and work and stuff.)
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:55 pm

The dragon sighs softly.

"Well... I don't know, but for at least tonight I'm going to keep you like this. The cave gets extremely cold at night, and you wouldn't make it back to town before night fall safely."

The dragon cares deeply for her friend, not wanting her to end up hurting herself, whether trying to defend her or just try to get home.

(It's cool, I was busy as well)
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:34 pm

"You... You wish to keep me for the night?" This time Nettie does squeak. The dragon can feel the girl's heart skip a few beats.

"I... I suppose that isn't so... so bad." She stammers, clearly nervous now... but rather than frightened, she is shy. "I... I didn't think I... I was worthy, Princess, but I won't deny there was a part of me that wished to hold you- nevermind! I Cahn't say more."

Hesitantly, the girl tries to settle down and curl up in against the warm, soft walls of her friends womb. The tiny human's body was so small, yet it fit in her perfectly! Her naked skin felt just lovely against her insides... hadn't the princess's adoptive mother, the first dragon, said that she really wanted to keep the princess squirming in her belly, rather than completing the transformation?

"Jus... jus as long as yeh leave me out in the morning, princess." Nettie whispers, her naked body squishing gently against the bottom of the womb.

Well... now that the princess had a human of her own... well, she could see why her new mother had wanted her to wriggle as long as she could. Honestly, it was rather tempting to squeeze down on Nettie just to get her wriggling again. But that would be mean... right?

(I'm hoping that the princess will keep her there unwillingly, even if she likes Nettie. The girl is rather foolish, after all, but I'm not sure how I can have nettie convince the nice dragoness that she deserves to be trapped inside a womb for all eternity.
In my head, if the princess had gone slightly mad with power, she would have been a bit twisted, yes, but she still could have loved Nettie while seeing her as a lesser being. Like, you know, a cute pet.
In fact, all humans could be cute pets, and the ones she liked she would keep trapped inside her.
I'm not sure how this nice princess is going to do the whole "I'm a dragon, you're going to stay inside me forever because I feel like it," thing.)
Darian
???

Postby PHedgehog » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:03 am

(Sorry for the long delay, been much busier than I was when we last talked.
Well the princess might be in a position with so much power, but she's seen what power does to someone, she wants to avoid it as much as possible, though that wouldn't stop her from taking control of things like keeping Nettie trapped inside her fir forever if she pleases. She does care about the girl and doesn't want to see her or her family get hurt because of something that was started by the royal family.)

The dragoness looks at her belly feeling the girl's heart skip a few beats when she says that she wants to keep the girl for the night.

"Yes Nettie, you'll be safer inside me for the night than trying to survive in the wilderness. It gets quite dangerous out here after dark, the wildlife can get very hostile and unforgiving to those who are not prepared for it." The princess says, knowing how her first few nights with the old dragoness before she went through her transformation into a dragon.

She then sets her head down softly as she curls up so they remain warm as they through the cold night.
PHedgehog
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:00 pm

(Eh, Life happens, inspiration comes and goes. I did have some thoughts on what happens next, though. Perhaps Nettie has the princess visit her family, but then they run afoul of some knights... and the princess decides to take care of Nettie and her family in a more permanent location.)

The Princess's heart, now large enough to match her kindness and compassion, lulls Nettie to sleep.

The next morning, Nettie would sleep in. Surrounded by wet warmth and thick flesh, the small human girl would only wriggle a bit as she curled up or shifted. The princess would have to wake her up to get her moving in the morning.

"Mmm... Princess..." she mumbles, her little arms beginning to move again.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay