Calling Out the Dragon (Whitebrand and MasterGryph)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Calling Out the Dragon (Whitebrand and MasterGryph)

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:51 pm

“Misty is happy!” The catgirl declared, getting back down on all fours. “Is good morning!”

In the space of a second Misty was beside Ewith, rubbing the side of her head against Ewith’s hip. A moment later the catgirl was standing behind the avian girl...her hands cupping Ewith’s breasts and kneading them. The catgirl had a curious expression on her face.

“Bigger than Misty,” the observed. “How get?”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:02 pm

"Uh, luck?" Ewith said, "Misty, is this an odd time of year for you?" She didn't think the catgirl was this feral previously.

The birdgirl put her hands on top of the catgirl's, considering how best to get free, and what to do when she did. It might be worth trying to detect magical influences just in case. (Though she was betting on Chemical, this time.)
Let us all play fair now, there is no such thing as total invincibility.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:17 pm

There were a few minor enchantments on the catgirl, but nothing particularly unusual. Protections against diseases and parasites, for example. Misty continued to knead Ewith’s breasts, leaning her head against Ewith’s.

And yes...there was some sort of chemical influence going on. Misty’s breath was slightly minty. Perhaps catnip-influence.

“Mmm...bird girl feels good,” she purred in Ewith’s dear. “Maybe good time of year.” She shrugged, playing with Ewith’s bosoms.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:34 pm

"Catnip. Of course it's catnip," Ewith thought aloud. "Misty, what did you have for breakfast?" That was the likeliest vector for slipping her some. Then again, there was the off-chance it was deliberate use on the catgirl's part? She couldn't take anything for granted.

Well, Ewith could just play along, but what would Misty think after it had worn off? "Misty, you seem like a nice girl. But do you really want to play with me right now?"
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:10 pm

"Tuna," Misty answered in a kind of dreamy voice as her hands started to slip under Ewith's top. "Celeste put on spices. Misty likes." She was purring audibly now as her fingers kneaded and stroked, getting closer and closer to Ewith's sensitive nipples. "Misty likes playing too. Cause Misty is Misty."

After several long moments, however, Misty paused in her gentle pawing.

"Is this okay?" she asked, sounding slightly more sober than she had been before. "Misty not want make bird girl uncomf...un com...feel bad."

She was still purring though, so it was likely that Misty still wanted to "play". Well...at least she was asking.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:13 pm

Celeste, of course.

"Thanks for asking. And... I think I can spare some time to cuddle," Ewith decided. She reached back to tousle the catgirl's hair and ears.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:21 pm

Misty's purring redoubled and her breast massage resumed, Misty's fingers found Ewith's nipples and began squeezing and caressing them, making them into solid pebbles of flesh on her chest that seemed to be sending heat spreading through her body. The catgirl hugged Ewith to her, rubbing her cheek against Ewith's as she steered the avian girl towards the hallway wall. She used the wall as support to continue playing with Ewith's body, gradually getting bolder. Misty's own top seemed to be slipping a bit and her fluffy tail swished about and curled around Ewith's leg.

"Bird girl feel so gooood," Misty repeated as she licked Ewith's ear...revealing that like cats she did indeed have something of a sandpaper tongue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:52 pm

The avian moaned as Misty's pleasurable attentions grew bolder, and began rubbing her own body against the catgirl's breasts. Anyone could tell she was new at this, but she was trying to return the favor.

"Ah, if you say so. You're much warmer, though..."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:19 pm

A pair of women appeared at one end of the hall the couple were in. The instant the newcomers realized what was happening, they turned around and left the amorous couple without missing a beat.

Misty steered Ewith into the nearest bedroom...Ewith's own, and led the way to the bed. She turned the avian girl around and emvraced her with a kiss before falling back on to the bed and taking Ewith with her. Somewhere along the line, Ewith and Misty's clothing had somehow managed to drop off along the way.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:28 pm

Ewith's wings fluttered as she kissed back and nuzzled against Misty, moving her hands to caress the catgirl's sides and breasts.

This was as far as she planned to take things, though. Pleasant as it was, she didn't want to risk harming the other girl in any way... but heavy petting and cuddling while Misty burned this out of her system seemed safe enough.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:33 am

It took a little time but Misty’s steam gradually ran out. She finally fell asleep next to Ewith, her eyes slowly and reluctantly closing. Ewith was left with a napping catgirl in her bed next to her.

It didn’t take much effort for Ewith to reclaim her clothing, since there wasn’t much of it to begin with. At least she had a fairly pleasant start to the day.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:40 pm

Ewith gently tucked Misty in, before grabbing a few sheets of paper and stepping out of her room again. She'd need to talk with Celeste at some point, but there were bound to be other distractions along the way.

Hopefully Misty would be alright, though things would probably be awkward when they next met.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:20 pm

Misty lay in Ewith's bed, purring slightly as she napped. She seemed to like whatever she was sreaming about.

Ewith encountered the half-elven former bandit, Bereth.

"You look refreshed," the taller woman said as she nodded her good morning at Ewith. She was carrying a quarterstaff on her shoulder that was decorated in a silvery material that didn't quite look silver. Her strong arms and shoulders looked like she could whip the staff around as though it were made of bamboo.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:22 pm

"Yes, I'm not sure why, but I don't think I'm the only one," Ewith responded, "It's good to see you again. How are you today Miss Bereth?"

The avian's feathers still looked a bit ruffled from earlier, though her clothing - such as it was - remained neat.
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:54 am

“I’m well,” she said with a slight smile. She gestured to her own clothing...simple grey pants that ended below the knee, a sleeveless grey tunic, and a ribbon tying back her dirty blond hair. “I thought I’d get some practice in. Going to hit your books again?”

She stopped and tilted her head.

“I was always too poor and impatient to read,” she admitted. “I had other talents. The only thing I learned of any value...play to your strengths.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Nov 27, 2018 1:17 pm

"I'm trying to be more friendly with people instead of staying locked away now," Ewith said brightly, although she hadn't forgotten her other motives for doing so.

"My strengths never involved physical strength," she said, though Bereth probably knew that. "But if there's anything you think I can help you with, you're welcome to ask."
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:02 pm

“Well...I don’t suppose you know how to enchant things like...staves?” Bereth said, looking uncharacteristically demure. “I’d ask Lord Brand but...the truth is I’m ashamed to ask him for anything after everything he’s already done for me.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:38 pm

"Well, that would depend on what you want it to do?" Ewith responded, "An elemental alignment, I could figure out how to do for instance. Or certain types of support enhancement." She doubted she could fit an entire permanent Haste spell inside, but enhancing speed seemed reasonable enough...
MasterGryph
---

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:27 pm

"I want to really send anything I hit flying," was the reply. "And I thought that air magic might help with improving impact. You know...kind of a surprise for the bad guys. Of course you're the expert on what can be done, not me."

She whirled the staff around and thrust it towards the wall as if to demonstrate her idea.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby MasterGryph » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:48 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't have thought of that," she seemed intrigued, "Well it should work."

"Though I have to wonder what bad guys you were expecting."
MasterGryph
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay