[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:11 am

When Yggdrasil began listing more and more complex rituals, involving many other spirits, Kalira's eyes went wide and she began patting her filled belly quickly.

"Yggdrasil, while such boundless pleasure with your siblings would be a great honor and pleasure, that is FAR too much for the likes of me! I have only just begun to work with, and perhaps even worship you! With two other gods to serve, I cannot make more pacts with greater spirits easily!"

And now Kalira sighed sadly.

"And while carrying a child of your daughters would be indeed a blessing... I am in no state to be a mother. I am a WANDERER, Yggdrasil... my situation requires me to be efficient with my duties... I eat my foes so I only have to say a short prayer rather than spent hours performing rites upon their bodies, do quick blessings and make potions for expecting mothers..."
The dark woman shook her head.
"Both my gods and my people's traditions would not let me carry a child yet... I am not prepared for that responsibility, and I still have MUCH to learn."

"But..." Kalira hesitated, then blushed a bit. "I was merely interested in what small enhancements you could make to my womb. My legs and tongue are gifts from Herquet, to aid me in my travels. I... was curious what a goddess of love would give to a traveller's womb."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:00 am

[Reaction] Yiggy: "No need to get all worked up" *said the flower dragoness in a rather sassy tone*, "I was only answering your questions sweetie." *Yggdrasil gave Kalira an exaggerated wiggle from inside her belly, and a swift kiss on the cheek through the witch doctors dark skinned tummy*, "Oh...you just want more mass down there...yes that's quite possible. Please forgive me for being thorough in my explanation."
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:13 pm

"There is nothing to forgive, Yggdrasil." Kalira hesitates a moment. "And... it's not just mass, but... comfort."

The amazon thinks hard before continuing. "I... when I first asked for gifts from Herquet, I asked for strong legs to carry me where I was needed, and a tongue to snatch others from danger. I am young and, I expected my journey to be long. That it would be YEARS before the duties of motherhood called upon me. When I returned and settled a bit more, then I could focus on softer things. So I trained my body as best I could, and became as muscular as I could manage. I thought my size and muscles would be enough to protect any I found on my journey."

She blushes slightly now, and her voice is soft. "How ironic that I find myself unprepared to shelter someone precious and small. I fear my womb is not as comfortable as it could be... and I have one I wish to shelter, if only for a little while. I'll gladly accept some swelling of my womb and my vagina if it means those I take within are more comfortable. If I am to show the best sides of my gods, and you... how could I not?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:40 pm

(Skipping ahead to the start of the Assault)

-=-=-=-[The Day of the Banded Hive Raid]-=-=-=-

*The trio awoke refined and refreshed, Zal with a belly full of Orga who still slumbered after their ordeal in the Abyss, and Kal feeling extremely well rested thanks to Yggdrasils constant attention throughout the night. She'd worked the witch doctors body over in an ancient massage method for the entire time she was asleep. From there it was breakfast while running over the entry plan for the hive one last time, and so forth. However, Yggdrasil had piped up during this announcing she would have to leave.*

"I'm truly sorry everyone, but my full attention is needed elsewhere, this body will have to remain here in pili town while my main form returns to the divine realm, it seems theres trouble with one of the great Archstones, a very serious matter for us gods, without them divine acts become many times more difficult to enact, and we lose many chances to intervine...we'd be back to the old days where a god can only make about one miracle every ten years...sorry times indeed...now then, I hope you enjoy my little gift Kalira, may it serve you well." *With all that said, Yggdrasil gave a kiss to the three adventureres heads, while her massive true self, vanished through a colossal portal made of flower petals, that lead into a land of golden skies, and crystal grass, in the brief glimpse they saw of the divine plane, they viewed white mountains in the distance, that shimmered with a rainbow of collors, and a buffalo larger than the goddess herself, pulling a cart of gold, which she boarded as the portal closed.* "Beautiful no? Best you never find yourself in that world though, its full of giant beasts, even a simple mouse from the divine lands can slay a mighty warrior." *The smaller Yggdrasil stated, as she turned in her billowing green robes and moved to tend to the Pilian's* "We shall gather wood until you return, and have a feast ready to be had. Whether or not you succeed in solving this delema, just remember to return alive so you may enjoy the feast too."

*With Yggdrasils noble bow, she sent the adventurers off, into the tunnels of the underlands, passing through a thick subterranian jungle, that which they saw at the entrance of Pili town, up towards the north, they walked, through the shining crystal caves, and tight corridors, often finding grassy bugs of great size to scrap with, they were assaulted three times on this treck, first by a slew of small critters covered in leaves, then by a pair of strange bug folk toting sword and shield, and lastly by a collossal bug that resemboled a giant shrub, covered head to toe in leaves...however it turned out to be only leaves as a tiny druidic bug used leaves gathered to chase them about...eventually though, the group arrived at the destined local, the Banded Hive, a rounded wall of vast size, comparable to the borders of Pili Town, but reaching up into the cieling of a tall cavern. The sound of buzzing bees filled the air here, and great heaps of waxy paper covered the walls, fraying and curling all over in tremendous sheets.*

"Yggdrasil said the entrance was through the earth." *Orga stated, her armor both darker and thicker than the day before. Stood in her stout knight form with her great club undertow in hand, she began to tap along one of the walls to either side of the hive.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Zaessa awoke with some slight disorientation, having spent six months away from the in from her perspective. She did adjust quickly after reminding herself of the situation. Orga was kept in the belly for a little bit with gentle squeezing before Zaessa let her out so they both could enjoy a real breakfast. There was a bit of confusion in the inn as both their new cook and the majority of their food stocks seemed to have vanished, as well as a huge pile of dirty dishes being left piled on the kitchen counter. The party and the staff had to settle for a simple breakfast of bread, cheese, and fried eggs while four unlucky Turxial tackled the mountain of dishes.

As they prepared to depart and Yggdrasil said her goodbyes Zaessa raised a palm in an attempt to stop the flowery dragoness from planting it, at least on her head. Even after six months she still had a grudge about being involved with the club incident. Before they left through the gates though, Zaessa asked her companions to wait a moment. "It'd be better to get my armor on now, just in case." Secretly she was eager to show it off, while not her first time wearing or fighting in the armor it was the first time Orga or Kalira saw her in it. Stepping away, she planted her feet slightly apart and stood in a stiff position as four dark portals opened up around her. In a fraction of a second an Abanox leapt from each one, carrying a part of the suit. With well practiced skill they knelt down and attached their parts forming the boots and greaves before leaping back through each of their portals. They were out again in a fraction of a second thanks to the time difference between this world and Torarie's shadow plane where the forge dragon's armor was stored. In less than two minutes Zaessa was covered head to toe in steel, sleek around her flesh and hard angles covering her mineral ridges and horns. After hearing what her companions thought, the three took off down the cave accompanied by the steady sound of heavy metal boots on stone.

The forge dragon studied the fortifications she could see of this banded hive with a careful eye, trying to find a pattern to the building that might give hints for what the defenses may be inside. Much as she didn't want to trust information from Yggdrasil, she also did not think she was manipulating them here; this banded queen was a threat to Pili Town after all and she wanted it dealt with. "That entrance would be heavily guarded and almost certainly they would get an alarm out before we deal with them. We could try making out own door, but that will also draw attention."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 am

Kalira blushed a bit as Yggdrasil kissed her, then gasped as energy flowed through her, doing... something. She couldn't tell what. but for now, the energy within her merely settled at the bottom of her guts, content to lie.

"Thank you, Yggdrasil. I am sure it will be useful."

Sadly, the witch doctor didn't have an impressive amount of armor and weapons to summon... she merely double checked her potions and smoke bombs on her waist, ensuring that the many sleeping bombs were still there and ready.

Then she tapped her staff on the ground, and one of her corpse hounds quietly clawed up through a glowing crack in the ground.

"You all look most formidable in your new armors... I have no doubt that the guards will be see you most quickly." Kalira says with a smile. "I think we should make our own entrance... I have ways of doing so quietly. Unless this wax is enchanted, it is still wax."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:10 pm

*Torarie would request a piece of the wax from Zaessa*, "My Theocracy accepts many insectoid races, including bee types...this is some sturdy stuff......oh my, I'd rethink the direct approach." *The dark one proclaimed, while a shadow outside holding the wax in claw showed it was filled with barbed wire*, "This parremiter is exhibiting an unusually high level of technology, you may want to be careful digging through this.*

(D20 = 19/20. Entry is a success without alerting any guards. Lets have Kalira be the one to breech the hive.)

*Orga took the wax in claw removing some of the barbed wire to examine in the dim crystal lighting*, "Is this metalic? Your saying the entire structure is laced with this stuff? Like a...spiders web of fish hooks...how devious..."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:04 pm

"Right..." Kalira pulls out a small bottle and a bowl, pouring and mixing a few other ingredients. "Zaessa, I need you to spit and breathe into this... it will help with the spiky wire. Such a waste of metal..."

With the addition of the forge dragons saliva and breath, Kalira waves her fingers over the mix and chants a few soft words, not wanting to draw much attention...

when she is ready she draws a circle of the stuff on the hive wall and plants the bowl in the center of it. Kalira finishes her soft chant and the bowl pulses with soft light.

The beehive wax begins to melt in the circle, pushing inward quietly... the barbed wire within melts like wax as well, without any real heat or fire! Within a few minutes, the hole is JUUUUst large enough for the big curvy warrriors to squeeze inside. Kalira goes first, a sleepsmoke bomb at the ready... but her hound sniffs, before she peeks out, trying to scent if anything is close...

but as this a beehive, everything does smell similar. It'll have to catch the telltale scents of live prey, but it's is nose is sharp.

(So, should we treat most of the drones as edible, here? Like, no shame in nomming them? Just to get a feel for how we're approaching this)
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:54 pm

"You know Kal, I could try and make some armor for you. It'll be a little harder since doing it my usual way would probably end.... badly for most involved." With the witch doctor being a conduit for two foreign gods, Zaessa wanted to avoid tempting the shadow dragon further. Perhaps she would behave herself if the situation arose, but with Yggdrasil being involved now... Zaessa didn't want to touch anything involving the 'branch bitch' [a moniker she thought was most appropriate] with a ten foot pole. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Sorry, mind wandered off. But yeah, I could make some simple armor for you sometime with an ... acceptable fit."

The armored dragoness would crawl in after the witch doctor. While the party got ready and as they moved forward, she took the lead in a position where if an enemy appeared ahead, the most heavily armored individual would be able to shield her comrades. "So if we're trying to find this banded queen, any sort of royal rooms would logically be in the best defended position, probably the center of the hive a few floors up or possibly below ground." Looking down either end of the corridor they found themselves in, there was no obvious path forward. "Unless anyone has a better idea, I suggest that way. It leads away from the main entrance, so it probably has fewer defenses." A well designed fortress would have fallback positions and holdouts through-out the structure, but as their entry had hopefully gone unnoticed they would be lightly manned at worst. Once an alarm was raised, that tune would change quickly.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 am

"You are not wrong... let us be quiet while we can, and see what we can find." Kalira murmured, and waved her corpse hound over. "You will remain here. Use this if any guards come by either end of the hole." She hands the corpse hound one of the smoke bombs, and looks back to Zaessa and Orga. "I will know if anything happens here... though I do not know if he will defeat any enemies, but we will at least know if we are discovered."

With that, the group began to move through the tunnels of the hive.

This seemed to be an outer corridor, so there wasn't much traffic there... thankfully so. The seem to lead past a few storage areas. the hexagonal entrances actually have doors... but most of them are closed and locked. Kalira peers through the locks, but doesn't sense anything living behind those doors. Unfortunately, it quickly becomes clear that this place is a MAZE.. there's no telling where they need to go to find the queen!

But... then there are a few buzzing voices ahead... they are coming from a room up ahead. Doesn't sound like many of them.

And, strangely enough, one human voice.

"-lousy no good needleasses! I'll tear all your stripes off your hides for this!"

An angry human voice... and a familiar one. Malon the milk trader? Looks like she didn't make it out of the tunnels.

EDIT EDIT EDIT:

Kalira holds up one hand, asking for just a moment to wait... they've managed to get the drop on this group, and she wants to hear what the bees are saying. Of course... nobody needs to listen.

(Original plan was to have these bees be slightly friendly, because the queen is nuts, but if you'd rather just nom them, they can be not bad. Or one of them could be, and after we beat them up, you or me could eat one of them to get the others to talk about where the queen is. Whatever you feel like doing, Hotline.)
Last edited by Darian on Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:39 am

(Their neither good nor bad, a little dumb, but also aggravated due to their mean queen. This is easily within reason of what they might do if they found an intruder near their hive.)
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:58 pm

[Reaction] Zaessa follows the smaller human until she holds up a hand. It hadn't occurred to her, but a ten foot heavyweight dragoness in thick plate armor didn't exactly have catlike footfalls. As they neared the door she took great care to be as quiet as possible, moving as slowly as she dared to keep balanced. Loud as the footsteps were, falling over would be much worse.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:52 pm

As the adventurers crept closer to the occupied entrance, the buzzing voices become much more clear.

"- don't like this, not one bit, not one bbbbit! We're not wasps, we shouldn't be hunting for people like this. Pets and partners, maybeee, but this isn't fun anymore!" Says a first voice, younger and brash.

"It's not such a big deal! And you always had fun going after bandits for meals-" Says a second official sounding voice.

"But those were bandits..." says a soft, unhappy voice. "And it's not just bandits, we're capturing practically everything near our Hive... we'll cause harm to the ecozyztem if we keep catching all the big animals..."

"Who carez about that, the queen'z getting so ztrong with all the mealz we're feeding her!"

"Yeah... and what about OUR meals?! We've barely made any honey, because nearly all of it goes to her and those creepy elvez!" Retorts the first voice. "Not to mention keeping all these things alive is really getting crazzzy."

"I'll git you fer this, just you wait! Come over here and I'll rip your feelers off!" And that's Cremia... she's REALLY worked up! But why?

"Ungh, that one's so much noizier zince the beetle ate her spawn... maybe we should poison her again?" The first voice complains.

"Well, they are her larvae..." The soft voice murmurs, but is quickly over-ridden.

"I'll shut her up-" The official voice growls, and there is a buzz of wings...

"Uh... girlzz? Do you hear something?" The first voice asks suddenly.

Kalira blanches, then Without looking, hurls the smoke bomb into the room!

*KAPOOF!*

The room is filled with white smoke and coughing voices!
Last edited by Darian on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:39 pm

Zaessa rounded the corner into the doorway, boots grinding loudly on the ground before running in. She couldn't see worth a darn in the smoke but she had a general idea of where the guards were from smell, sound, and the logic that guards need to be between the prisoner and the way out. All Kalira hears after the dragon disappears in the heavy thunking of running armored boots, a brief pause filled with a trio of grunts, a thankfully muted KLUNK, and sounds of flesh rubbing against metal and other struggling.

Having a good idea of where the two guards were, the dragoness leapt before reaching them with arms extended. Both got wrapped in a bear hug as she dived, holding them both close before landing on something that somewhat softened the landing and muffled the noise. Zaessa was not intending to be merciful with these two guards. They followed their orders, they did the deeds, they get a taste of the punishment. Speaking of the taste, walking all the way from the village made her a little hungry.

When Kalira and Orga entered they room the saw the dragoness sitting on a pile of dirty bedding. One bee was halfway in her mouth, its butt frantically wiggling and causing the stinger to make a tak tak tak sound as it bounced off the opened faceplate. The other bee was struggling just as hard, held firmly under her arm. It tried to yell for help but it was face-first in prison-grade sheets.

(She might be able to see with Torarie's help, just assuming she isn't just in case. What Zaessa is laying on can be changed too. Also, what happened above might be relevant for when the party meets Zaessa's parents. This is the distilled version: While the leader gives the orders, anyone following those orders or otherwise complicit is also guilty, if to a lesser degree.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:10 am

[Torarie]: *Being an ever ravenous glutton, Torarie cooed as Zaessa stuffed her face, the dark slime belly sloppily sucking the live prey down with additional slurping and squelching noises, the goddess inside thanking her hostess with some undulations against her back as she patiently awaited her next victim while licking the sphincter connecting the fire dragons belly to her gullet.*

[Orga]: *The scorpioness took up the rear of the formation, when stealth became the goal, she shifted to her Worm Wyrm form, and had her ant-knights keep at the ready, if anything struck from behind, her knights would distract it while Orga would ready to pounce and inhale the issue. Though no such danger came, she wasn't going to drop her guard, dying once already, the monstrous knight-queen had learned her lesson the first time. Orga remained silent while Zaessa had her meal, though hearing Torarie's sounds of approval brought a smile to her maw. The worm approached Malon with empathy, she knew what it was like to feel weak, she was bed ridden after her fight in the graveyard oh so long ago, to the point a passing mirelurk was able to gobble her right up*, "Is it true your daughter has been taken from you?"

(If the answer confirmed what they'd heard): "May she find a gentler life beyond this one then..." *she stated while shifting to her knight queen form, using her great club to smash the poor girl's hardened wax restraints with a swift precise jab, like the strike of a pool que.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:38 pm

Kalira quickly followed the metal dragoness into the room, and saw Zaessa had two of the guards well in hand. Or maw as it were. She closed the door behind her, so as not to let the smoke out. It would soon evaporate... most of they mystical effect was pushed into the sleeping part of the smoke.

She walked over to the THIRD bee, whose coughing was growing weaker and softer in the smoke... and waited. The third bee soon fell unconscious in the smoke, and the witch doctor produced a rope with which she easily tied her up.

"That went well," She said in a chipper voice. Glancing over to the second be struggling in Zaessa's grip, she noted that this bee too was falling unconscious. "Let me tie this one up too, Zaessa... I do believe we shall have some questions for these bees."

She paused and looked up at the wiggling bee in Zaessa's mouth... unlike the other bees, this one wasn't falling unconscious. The Dragon's mouth was blocking any of the magical smoke from affecting her.

"I am loathe to part a meal from anyone, Zaessa... but perhaps we will be able to better negociate if we don't eat any of them?"

(Feel free to have Zaessa POINTEDLY swallow the bee, if you like!)

"Sweet goddesses, I never thought I'd be happy to see you three big girls again!" Cremia cried out as Orga freed her. "These bees are WAY worse than the ants! And we gotta get my girls back!"

Then she flushed when Orga asked about her 'spawn/larvae'.

"They ain't my daughters, they're my LITTLE SISTERS!" She said in a loud voice. "And they're over there, in that beasts BELLY!"

Cremia points to something none of the three saw earlier, as the smoke clears from the room. There's a hexagonal section set into the wall... one with BARS, and very very thick looking ones, made out of Resin and metal! Inside the cage is a dark shape that is DEFINITELY not a bee... it's bigger than the big girls, and it's darkly colored black and red... and it's glaring suspiciously at them.

"~Ssscchoooooolllll..." It growl/chirrups, it's pudgy body low on four legs.

(Iiiiit's a big scolipede! At last!)
Last edited by Darian on Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:55 am

Zaessa gave the bee a suck, pulling it in deeper in defiance before she noticed the insectoid creature in the cell. Firmly grabbing the captured bee by the butt, keeping the stinger firmly held to avoid having it used against her, she pulled the flailing creature out and looked it square in the face. "Call for help or refuse our demands, you go back in there. Clear?"

----------------------

If she responds to the affirmative:

Zaessa keeps her held upside down, even reaching out to pinch the wings together and help prevent further wiggling. "Now, answer in this order: Why feed anyone to *that* (indicating the scolipede. If she answers "because orders" she licks the face for a warning.), what is going on with your queen, and where is she."

If she refuses:

Without a second warning the dragon opens her jaws again and shoves the bee in, taking a moment to bite off the stinger before swallowing. She takes notice of how the fuzz on the bee and the buzzing wings tickle on the way down.

-------------------

Afterward, Zaessa steps to the side. The simplest way to fix someone being eaten by something was to cut the something open. It being dead first helps considerably, and lessens risk to those inside. Since the knight queen had the only bladed weapons for quick use, she was best for it. "Orga, you're the hero. Would you do the honors?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:55 am

"Oh! Their alive! That's great news!" *Orga raised up clapping her claws together*, "give me a minuet, I'll get them back for you...Probably won't need to cut it open though, this one looks like a big softie to me, their so cute!" *Orga approached the big bug, shifting back to her big squishy white wyrm form and stated*, "Listen sweetie, you gobbled up my friends sisters and she can't bare to loose them, would you please spit them out instead of adding them to your big cute figure? We can find you something more satisfying later if you do." *Orga proclaimed, showing good manners and the charm one would expect of a knight. Certainly not something one would find in any common port-town.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:12 pm

Fortunately, the bee inside Zaessa's maw was the more vocal, questioning of the trio... and she had NO desire to get eaten by the big, scary metal dragon that currently held her. Staring down the glowing throat was scary enough, thank you VERY much!

"We didn't, we didn't feed the little human larvae to beetle!" She quickly buzzes out. "Small humans got too close to big dangerous Beetle! Kept giving it food, but it was still hungry! Is very dangerous beast, stingers not work, and very strong!"

(I'll have the bee answer the other questions soon. Zaessa can keep being scary... but she can also react to this scene!)

When Orga turns into her huge, chubby worm form, the scolipede, suddenly perks up. "Pede?" It chirps in a questioning manner... then patches of pink appear on it's face!

"scoli, scoli..." The bug actually approches the bars now, seeming much more friendly... it tries to nuzzle the worm through the bars, but can only fit its snout through to sniff at her. But when Orga asks it to release the little humans, the bug rears back.
"Pede-Scoli!" the creature turns it's body to hide the wiggling bulge from the bars. Cremia has none of it, rushing over to the bars and pounding on them.

"Gimme back my sisters you ugly beast!" She cries out. "They was NICE to you, giving you their food, and you ate them for it!"

The scolipede chirrups and tilts it's head at the girl... seeming more confused than scared by her.

"Is true!" The beegirl in Zaessa's grip says. "Beast never eat until little humans give it their food! Never took anything from us... not even honey! Then it broke their cages and sucked them up with spit-web!" She points with one of her left arms to the side, where a couple broken cages lie. "Izzz why we stuck bigger human to wall with resin! Safer that way!"
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:05 pm

"You kept your prisoners that close together?" The dragon felt like she should be frustrated with these guards and reprimand them, but there wasn't much point to it. They were the enemy. Though this did show that these were not experienced jail keepers, which spoke of more upsets in the social structure of this hive. When Cremia rushed to the bars, Zaessa gently placed a hand on her shoulder to try and pull her away, further than the broken cages her sisters were in. Still holding the bee butt, she held it up to head height again and asked "Why did you even capture this thing then?" Listening to the reply, she kept on eye on the bee and one eye on Orga and the captured insect.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay