[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:25 pm

(just going with a reaction post now. These scenes with Yiggy have gone on longer than I thought they would and I'm running out of material)

(Also: Congrats everyone on reaching post #500!)

*Yggdrasil nodded*, "I wish to know any and all who might call me friend. Call Zarosh to us if you are able. When it comes to company the more's the merrier I always say." [If Zarosh is called, Yiggy will be presumed to explain the situation to him.]
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:48 am

The physical change to Zaessa's body from digesting Torarie happened startlingly quickly, at least from a mortal's view. Her entire body more than doubled in girth with her height increasing only slightly, though it may have been from some of Yggdrasil's size altering powers. From under her scales, which changed from a steel-grey to a much darker slate grey, her natural orange glow seemed much brighter as well as the edges fading from orange to gold. A similar change happened with her wings, their size becoming enormous and fading from her orange coloring at the inside membranes to gold at the outside. Announcing the end of her transformation, the wings wrapped around her and gave a squeeze, prompting her to let out a loud and forceful belch. Scratching her swiftly smoothing belly, she sent a mental message to the goddess. "For now, just behave. We'll have a proper wedding ceremony.... and honeymoon... later"

Deep in Torarie's shadow realms, a change marked her digestion. The entire sky faded from its natural black to a dull orange; not bright to most people but very bright and noticeable for it's inhabitants. It kept this color for an hour before being capped off by an earth-shaking belching noise that resounded through every corner. Every one of her devotees in every world, especially her race of Abanox, felt that sound in the back of their mind .... as well as in their rattling bones depending on where they were. They felt not just the satisfying of a hunger, but Torarie's joy as well.

Zaessa gave another, quieter burp as the imprint of Torarie in her stomach rounded out, covering her mouth afterward. "Oof.... beg pardon. Yes, I agree that is a good idea, but only so long as safety is guaranteed. This entire affair on our end is to temper her pride and bring her down a notch. However, If I feel there's an immediate threat to me or my charge I will let her defend herself." The dragoness shifted herself and her chair to face where Herquet indicated she would open this dimensional window, presenting her belly and it's liquidated occupant. "I think she can still chat mind-to-mind like this."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:32 am

Herquet seems happy that all assembled have agreed to the meeting. She is also quick to reassure Zaessa's worries.

"Oh, fear not! I will personally assure that Zarosh does not send anything more than hostile than annoyance through the window." The goddess sighs a bit as she says this. "Though I must admit, you will most certainly be getting quite a bit of that. Zarosh is... extremely focused on his duties, and has little patience or inclination for the machinations of any Godly Court... he will be dismissive and perhaps even blunt to the point of rudeness. He will be poor company, and I must ask you forgive him that."

Herquet looks up at Yggdrasil again, and the eyes behind her mask close with slight regret.

"Really, I think the main reason he allied with me is that I would handle most of his court appearances in his stead. He will not be happy that I am forcing this meeting... but I am yet his equal in rank and power, if not age. Zarosh will behave... he too has been ordered by our king to forge alliances with the gods of these lands. I am SURE, things will be fine."

The goddess raises her hands and a golden circle appears in the air, quickly filling with light... then darkness. The aura that flows from the active spell now is VERY different from Herquet... it is one of rot and death and age. The portal reveals... an empty desk, stacked with papers. The desk appears to be made of bone.

A cloaked skeleton pops up from the bottom of the window. "Who's callin now... oh!" the voice sounds a bit sarcastic, but brightens up the instant he sees Herquet. "Boss-Lady, always a pleasure!"

"Grim." Herquet does not seem at all insulted by the casual speech of the spirit, nodding politely to the servant. "I know this is a bit sudden, but I need to speak to Zarosh immediately. It's to do with our chosen. A foriegn goddess wishes to join in our little partnership."
The skeleton nods, peering through the mirror at Yggdrasil and Zaessa. "Huh... right, those're way too pudgy to be regular spirits. I'll take you right to him Boss-Lady." He isn't intimidated by Yggdrasil in the slightest.

As Grim starts grabs the window from his end, Herquet explains to Yggdrasil and Zaessa. "Grim is a true soul reaper... loyal to Zarosh, but not bonded to him. A true reaper is needed to officially oversee any souls that come into Zarosh's domain... Grim normally would have moved between many death gods, but preferred working with Zarosh so much that he made his position permanent."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:25 pm

[Reaction] The dragoness finds herself liking this skeleton, a very 'salt-of-the-earth' personality. It put her in a good mood. Zaessa blows a dismissive raspberry with a smile. "Pfft. I'm not that big, especially compared to some dragons." she says in a humerous tone, slyly nodding her head towards Yggdrasil. "Or maybe he's referring to someone else who is now mostly pudge..." she continues in a tone lacking any subtlety whatsoever as she traces a claw in a circle over her huge belly. While they wait for this grim god to join them, she lays back and enjoys the autonomous wings working her over.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:05 am

Torarie:
Spoiler: show
*Torarie seemed to grow docile in this, patiently observing and content to nurture her beloved.*

Yggdrasil:
"That one reminds me of my first true-love Drega." *Yiggy noted smiling at the reaper*, "She was very much like this Grim fellow, bouncey, with a skeletal face and a rather dark hued fashion sense.*

Orga:
*The Knight-to-be, spent a long time just chatting with Chisana, before the two parted ways, Orga would then decide to nap on a giant pillow, finding herself lethargic, digesting ones prey was not exactly easy, and her body needed a moment to actually process her meal and aclimate to the additions.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:38 pm

(Right, I just realized that Zarosh is really only officially speaking to Yggy here, but feel free to have any of your characters pipe in or start conversations, Especially Zaessa, hotline. I want to keep folks involved.)

The group would catch glimpses of the realm beyond the gate as Grim takes to the air. It seems a dark, hilly place with green fog, yet it is not still. Shapes move over and through the hills, along worn paths and across bridges over lakes of simmering green. Green glowing lights dot the landscape, flames, it seems. Occasionally one would see some great lumbering shape rooting through the hills... carrying great piles of stuff to dump into the lakes, or onto massive conveyor belts that lead off into the distance.

Slowly, the mortals and gods would realize that the hills are not made of earth and grass... but bodies. this entire plane is piled high with corpses like a macabre junk heap, or a mass grave.

Grim flies over all of this, and eventually comes to what looks like a new area... the corpses here still have color's beyond green and grey, and there is fresh blood spilt here. Smaller figures work furiously around a great hunched shape, who looks like an entire wooly mammoth was skinned to make his coat. Before it is a table of many bones tied together, and two mismatched arms reach out from the worn furred robe. One is a human skeleton, lacking flesh... the other seems to be a three fingered grey muscled thing of an ogre of some sort, wielding a knife.

On the table are several small draconic bodies. they largest of them is no bigger than a large dog, and their scales are bright silver. the smallest ones are the size of kittens. There are no scales on those... they are Silver dragon wyrmlings.

The figure slices open the belly of the largest one like a fish as Grim approaches.

"Ten years of age. Male, well fed and developed-" a deep, echoing voice mutters to itself as it begins pulling out the entrails of the baby dragon.

"Bossman, I've got Herquet in the circle." Grim speaks up, holding up the spell circle. The figure has an elephants skull for a head... similar to the second mask Kalira owns. This then is Zarosh, the Carrion Carver.

"I'm busy. tell her to wait a month." The figure doesn't even glance up from his grisly work.

"She, uh... says she's got some gods in the circle with her? Something about the partnership." Grim gingerly shakes the window, still holding it out to the hunched figure.

"Hrrrmph." A third arm, this one more like a bony snake, reaches out from the robe and pulls the window from Grim and brings it to the table. Zarosh continues butchering the young dragon, and his skull face takes up half of the screen, the rest still allowing the group to watch his work. He doesn't even look at the window.

"Zarosh, Lord of the Forgotten and the Carver of Corpses-" Herquet begins, speaking a semi-grand official voice, but Zarosh interrupts her.

"What is it, Herquet?"

The goddess fumes for a second, then rolls her eyes and places her hands on her hips.

"Carrion Carver Zarosh," she says more forcefully. "This is the Goddess Yggdrasil of the Senkai. She wishes to join in our partnership, and lend her power to Kalira."

"And what makes that idea worth interrupting my work?" Zarosh asks, ripping off the wings of the dragon after two small cuts.

"Our Lords have commanded that we foster good relations with the other pantheons! And Yggdrasil is very powerful!" Herquet is very much glaring at the circle now.

"I fail to see why that is worth the trouble. No other gods have shared a disciple like this. A third, foreign god would be near unthinkable." Zarosh begins ripping off the dragon's claws now.

"Zarosh." Herquets eyes glow golden, and finally Zarosh pauses. His glowing eye sockets move to her, and she thrusts her head at Yggdrasil. for a long moment, they stare at each other, then Zarosh puts down his knife. He looks at Yggdrasil at last.

"Greetings, Yggdrasil." He grunts out what is technically a welcome, then picks up his knife and gets back to work. "I have much work to do, especially these days, but can spare the attention to talk."

Wow, that is... like only technically polite, and from the palm on Herquet's face, it's the best greeting she expects to get from Zarosh.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 pm

Zaessa was not a stranger to seeing bodies, even en mass on occasion, but keeping composure while watching this aberration of a deity just butchering bodies took some effort. Silently wondering what purpose such seemingly barbaric methods served, she had to admit he did seem dedicated to his work... whatever it was exactly. The dragoness liked to think that she was indifferent to deities on the whole, trusting skill and strength rather than favor, but staring mortality in the face is something to make any mortal wary. This was a conversation between gods though, so she sat silently at least for now. Perhaps a view of the potential consequences of rash actions might have some affect on Torarie, perhaps not. A deities mind was not an easy thing to grasp.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:00 pm

*Yggdrasil was unphased by the mountains of corpses, in fact she actually smiled when she saw Zarosh's main workspace*, "The dead are lucky to have such a diligent caretaker, most people would not appreciate a god willing to get his claws dirty...then again, most gods are rambling fools that cant stop choking on their own hot air..." *Yiggy paused for a moment observing his notes, and her eyes narrowed*, "you are a god that values precision and coordination, an immortal of business, cause and effect...I believe I know of a deal we could strike that would please you." *Yggdrasil released her caged daughter, and Vekatharia all but lept forth, attempting to sling her vines around Herquet.*
(go ahead and punish Veka if you see fit, but know as a Demigoddess she 'is' capable of draining gods in mortal form, even more so than a god could, there's a tricky little loophole in the system that applies to Demigods when on a mortal level environment)
"I offer you my daughters servitude, she requires a master that can teach her...well...anything really, my own efforts to train her have been hopelessly ineffective, normally I would punish a child by denying them food but, this one can drain nutrition from the very air around her, she can't be starved, besides, my nature is to nurture, not to punish, my motherly desires have stagnated her growth, and I believe one with a mind for adversity will be better suited to the task of training my beloved Vekatharia."

"I have spoken, now I shall listen, should this bargain be struck, I might offer the services of my people in exchange for those of your own. There is much we might accomplish together." *Yggdrasil paused for a moment as well*, "I would also ask this, does your task require a soul along with the corpses you carve? If not, many of my children would not be opposed to being among such corpse heaps, provided they are able to study and bring plant-life into your realm of course, Grave trees and mandragoras in-particularly come to mind."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:23 am

When Vekatheria leap on Herquet, her vines touch something divinely delicious for a moment... then she is thrown back, her palms, knees and elbows pierced by spears of golden light. Herquet's eyes shine with similar light, and almost seem molten now.

"you dare... you dare to break guest right in your mothers house?" She hisses, her voice echoing with power and anger. "when I mentioned the eternities of pain as standard punishment for such violations, did you think that did not apply to you, or did you go deaf?" as her aura of power grows larger and more violent. Now Vekatharia feels not the gentle source of life... but the rage of a mother bear protecting it's cubs.

"Hold, Herquet." Zarosh's deep voice cuts across the terrible scene. "We are on a mission of peace... and you told me yourself that much can be forgiven of ignorance, in such circumstances. Besides... Yggdrasil has just promised the foolish child to me."

Herquet narrows her eyes... but her aura fades, and she quickly seems again a mere shining handmaiden and midwife. "Of course, my friend. I will forgive and absolve the curse I should cast... But I will not forget this slight, Vekatharia. and as a hungry beast, you may hang there while your betters are speaking." She lets Vekatharia hand there on the wall while Zarosh turns back to speak with Yggdrasil.

"You are correct that I value co-ordination, but I am not truly a god of commerce. Commerce is merely the most effective way to perform my duties. Death, the dispersal of rot, and the disposal of lost bodies are a part of the cycle of the world." He waves a hand over the hills of corpses that stretch as far as the eye can see, and to the hatchling corpses on his table. "Life, death... even the gods are part of the cycle, the turning wheel of creation. I keep precise records of death because such records must be kept. Famine and plagues, plenty and health... even when gods and mortals forget, there are consequences to everything."

Zarosh takes a deep breath, and sighs heavily. "And I will not deny that my workload has increased thanks to this... venture by my King and Queen. But I require beings I can trust with my duties... which is why many of my servants are souls bound to avoid a terrible fate or paying back a debt they owe me." He gestures to the beasts behind him, their eyes glowing much like those of Kalira's summons. "You and your kin, sister and daughter, have proven that you are NOT trustworthy with such powers or near my duties."

Zarosh points to Vekatharia and Orga's belly, which holds Torarie. "Do you know why the golden court has such rules, that even I must follow the basic etiquette of things like guest right? It is because Gods, more than anyone else, must place limits on their own power, must restrain their actions in the mortal world. Those that do not risk Breaking the mortal world, and sundering all of creation with it!"
He a bony fist down on his table.
"I am SO TIRED of arrogant gods getting lost in their own desires and leaving ME to clean up after them! Let me be clear Yggdrasil, it is not some petty vengance for Kalira that brought me against Torarie... it is because the last time a god started acting like the Shadowed one did, we were forced to dismember them and throw them SCREAMING into the Outer Void of Oblivion to prevent them from destroying the world!" Zarosh glares through the window, his eyes glowing green with emotion that he never showed before now.

He takes another breath. "But... this is a meeting of peace, and friendship. So, I will accept your troubled child... as a servant that I shall use as I see fit. I will accept no other servants from you YET... you, and they, will have to prove themselves to me. But... I do have a token of my own services and friendship. Grim, the basket."

"Right boss!" Grim appears through the window holding a basket made of woven bones. He holds it out to Yggdrasil. "here ya go."

Within that grim basket... are souls. Many, many souls of the dead... and even more shockingly to Yggdrasil, she would know all of them. They are HANARYU souls, those of her worshippers and children! Children she thought long lost!

"You Senkai gods at least mark your people clearly. It was not hard to separate them into groups when the new arrivals appeared." Zarosh admits grudgingly. "But... I think I can allow a portion of you to journey with Kalira... though that portion of your power MUST be bound."

Grim is also carrying a pair of shackles... and a collar of some dark metal. He hovers before Vekatharia, sniggering.
"Ooo, you really stepped in it, kid. You're lucky he called the boss-lady off, I've seen fertility curses before, they are a NASTY way to go." he comments, and begins chaining her up. "These are meant for much worse things than gods, kid, so don't do anything stupider. heheheheh..."

(I've got such a great idea for Vekatharia, keep going.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:20 am

*Vekatharia shrieked as she was literally crucified upon the wall, her expression suddenly exploded with emotion*, "Ah! How!? Hoo-houhouhou...send me screaming into the void?" *she wasn't smiling, nor did she seem vengeful, her expression dull yet ravenously intense*, "I've seen my mother tear worlds apart for less than what you've done to me...your so screwe-" *at this point, Veka realized that Yggdrasil hadn't made a move to stop either of them*, "...mom...mom help me..." *there was clear fear in her voice as her mind caught up to reality, as if she were only dreaming a moment ago.*

"Sigh...you weren't paying attention dear, I just promised you to Zarosh here, 'he's' your protector now." *Veka's breathless face froze eyes wide staring at Yggdrasil like she'd gone mad.* "No-no you didn't...you were just kidding...you'd never do that to me. Your 'the' goddess of love, you'll-"

"I will love you no matter what, no matter what you do, no matter how much of a monster you might turn out to be, no matter how many you kill or how evil you may become, I will forever and always love you...as I love all things. It is high time you experienced consequences without my protection dear Vekatharia, my beloved daughter. Though know this, I have friends in all places, should your new master indeed tear you apart and fling you screaming into the void...even there you will find friends, merely invoke my name, and those kind horrors will come to you...though, they might come in a bad mood." *Yggdrasil smiled lightly, turning at Vekatharia with a sideways glance*, "Better behave sweetheart."

*Veka now saw the shackles and squirmed, trying to get out of the crucifix spears, but she could do no such thing*, "she is ignorant to the consequences of her own actions, if when next we meet she grows more aware of them I will consider this bargain a successful endeavor...", *Yggdrasil took the souls and hummed warmly, the sound vibrating through the room and even through the gateway, rattling the world of the dead with a blessed tone.* "I send her to you because she is one of my more troublesome daughters, know that she is not a good comparison for the rest of my children, the others are far better mannered than she, more like myself."

*No matter how Vekatharia shrieked or screamed, Yggdrasil would not aid her, but she would turn to look upon her, her eyes full of sorrow and pity for her child, she could not help but shed tears for her daughters pain...but it was time, like a mother bird sending her chicks on their first flight, Vekatharia would learn to fly now, or fall to break upon the ground.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:30 am

"Hehe, relax kid. The shackles wont hurt... but if you try breaking out they'll make you weak as a kitten." Grim latches the shackles around her wrists and ankles and the collar around Vekatharia's neck.

"Such punishments are for the worst of crimes. Certainly not for an unruly child." Zarosh waves a hand dismissively as Grim returns to him. "Fear not... and I am afraid Vekatharia will not be joining me in my realm. The presence of such a... bounty of materials would prove too tempting for her... for the moment." Zarosh turns to Yggdrasil. "While she would be a useful servant... she is too wild for my duties at the moment. She needs training... Socialization. Etiquette lessons." Zarosh's glowing eye sockets turn to Herquet, who has gone very still.
"I can think of no better teacher for an unruly child than the Goddess who persisted in teaching one as rude as I am. Herquet, I have a servant who needs training. If you would deign to teach her, she may yet prove useful to both of us."

Herquet tilted her head... then sighed, somewhat fondly. "And my friends say that you have no subtlety, Zarosh... very well." She snaps her fingers and Vekatharia falls to the ground in a heap. "You are blessed, Vekatharia. I am a goddess who specializes in that first, jarring moment when the bond between mother and child must be severed, to become mother and daughter." The slim goddess walks up to the shackled demi-goddess. "I shall ease you into the larger world... though if you are fit to be more than a pet, we have yet to see. Rather than old bones and moldy flesh, you must first master things like knitting, writing, and Courtly Manners." The frog headed goddess smiles, and Vekatheria realizes that her punishment might not be physically harmful... it will be far from EASY.
"Fortunately... I have no problems acting as a subsitute shelter if you grow too weary..." And suddenly the mask no longer seems made of jade, but flesh. A massive frog head opens it's mouth wide, and a tongue wraps around Vekatharia.
"Come now... let me show you your new room."

(XD Didn't see that coming did you! Poor Vekatharia, she's not getting to play around in the Graveyard till she knows how to behave! Honestly, this is more a side character thing, but I do intend to imply that Vekatharia will come out of this for the better. Also, I think only a few more posts before Kalira gets Yggy as a belly friend.)
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:54 am

"Smart move." Zaessa said when Zarosh spoke of gods limiting themselves. It took her a moment to realize she had spoken aloud, silencing herself afterward. This was a conversation between gods and she didn't really have anything of value to add to the conversation. Tapping a claw to her belly, she sent a mental message (or says it aloud if prompted) to Torarie. "Paying attention in there? I may not have a void to throw you in, but we'll think of something. Perhaps I could borrow some of those shackles if you get rowdy. Just remember that you showed me all of you, I do believe that you can improve with effort." She watched grimly as the rowdy daughter was 'thrown to the wolves'. While it was a harsh punishment, the dragoness did approve. It was amazing how often one could compare people to metal. Just like metalwork, people and even gods needed fire and force to forge them. Neglect and lack of proper care will let them fall to ruin, often taking much more with them. It was going to take a lot to pound the impurities out of Veka, and what the result would be if it succeeds.... who knows.

(I had this post all worked out and then darian swoops in, lol. Still, not a lot to change really.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 5:27 am

"If I may, I would gift my daughter with a boon before she leaves." *Yggdrasil believing they would soon be separated, lifted twelve arms, ten upon her back and two at her shoulders, each one bearing a different armament all made of some type of mysterious polished wood, a tall hammer, and an intricate ringed staff being her front hands occupants, on one of her highest positioned hands, was a long elegant dual headed axe, carrying both heft and precision in its shape.* "This form, this shape...'is' Vekatharia, an axe is to the trees as the reapers scythe is to mortals, the symbol of death, of my daughters she has been quite unwieldy, I have wielded this battle axe in an attempt to understand my daughter, I give it to her so that in wielding it, she may attempt to understand herself." *Yggdrasil dropped the axe from her claw the weapon immediately shrinking in size, it's head so sharp that it planted itself in the floor just from the drop and remained perfectly still where it fell.*

*Veka reached for the axe, hoping to use it to free herself, but something about this tongue around her neck and the chains around her limbs as well, stripped her down. Perhapse for the first time in her life, Vekatharia was the one drained, sapped of 'her' strength. The mighty Hanaryuu, who was assured in her physical strength, found herself gone limp, falling into Herquet's hands, her eyes strangely laggard as if she were about to fall asleep, and stressed as if terrified. She desperately tried to push Herquet away, but only succeeded in holding the frog headed goddess's lips as she was swallowed into them. Struggling every inch of the way through. Moaning in grief as she could only despair in the womans grip.*

*A different mother may have turned her head away, a different mother might not have been able to bear watching her child be eaten by a goddess...Yggdrasil, however. Looked her daughter straight in the eye as she was eaten whole, ensuring with absolution that this was her will. The Red eyes of the love goddess watched passively as the goddess Herquet swallowed up her daughter Vekatharia. And at this, the demigoddess finaly gave in to her despair, and went limp, loosing all will to fight back.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:16 pm

(eheh, sorry Hotline! I got too excited for the idea in my head. I'll try to give you more time.)

Herquet merely sighed happily as she swallowed Vekatharia down in a single large gulp... the massive form of the Hanaryuu vanishing into the comparatively small body of the goddess. all that could be seen was a bulge about the size of a nine-month old pregnancy, which Herquet cooed at happily and rubbed with some relish. "You're a wiggly one, aren't you... it seems that you will be a needy child, Veka-lai. But fear not my belly... many frogs shelter their young in their mouths. This is merely a bit deeper than that." She gave the captured demi-god what was surely a cutesy nickname, and looked back to the watching Mother.

"She will be sheltered, cared for, and taught as best I am able." Herquet promises Yggdrasil. "She is my responsibility as well as my servant... if she proves herself dutiful and willing to learn, she will not be trapped within me forever. I will make sure Zarosh teaches her when she is ready as well. Do not fear for your unruly child... it is a mother's weakness, to care overmuch for her children, and a mothers duty to give them room to grow. You have not shirked, in my eyes. By entrusting her to me, you have shown that you are aware of your weakness, and attempt to compensate for it! You can surely be trusted within our shared servant Kalira. If she allows it, you may shelter a small part of yourself within her body."

Zarosh lets out a grumble. "Yes, yes, though if you overwhelm her or attempt to subvert her free will, our alliance will swiftly end. As a voluntary servant, she is trusted to enact both our duties and her own will upon the mortal world... influence her too much, and she becomes a thrall, a weapon... something less than what she is."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:32 pm

*Yggdrasil sighed*, "I trust that you will do your best dear Herquet." *Yggdrasil blinked when the froggy one mentioned giving a piece of herself to Kalira*, "Oh! You don't mind? Well I'll have to ask Kalira of course but, thank you for your blessing first." <3

[When Kalira is given control again]: "So then little one, would you like to have me in that tummy of yours?"

[If agreed]: *Yggdrasil wiggled all over, rolling her hips and shoulders, as well as flinging her mane back as she stepped forth presenting her massive nose*, "Well then, go ahead, gobble me all down then!" <3

[If Disagreed]: "...ah...well, I know I'm rather large but I assure you, you are capable of engulfing me in this place...or, do you dislike something about me? I could become smaller...but I don't know If I can get any cuter for you..." *Yiggy rested a claw on her chest, her expression that of apology.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:58 pm

(Hoookay. I'll have Kalira swallow up Yggy to carry around, but I'd like to place some limits on what she can do. I'm happy to do it, but still, I don't want anything NEAR what happened with Orga happening here. No sudden power ups, no manifesting herself without Kalira's allowance or working it out with me OOC. Gods have clerics and paladins and priests because they AREN'T supposed to go around breaking reality outside of certain places. The most I'd like Yggy to be able to do without Kalira's permission is to shoot out one vine and drag in someone she want's to cuddle... could be from anywhere. partially because it will be a bit amusing a few times. And if she does it too often, Kalira will stop her. The Yiggy inside Kalira would be a very limited conduit for the goddess, because Kalira isn't actually sworn to her service.

Still, I do like the idea of Kalira powering up with many arms or vine tentacles thanks to Yiggy. I'm open to ideas and suggestions if you want to discuss them, Sakura.)

Zarosh lets out a loud grunt. "Remember to keep yourself LIMITED, Yggdrasil. I will not tolerate further violations of the Material Plane and the Interdiction laws, especially in my Servant." He warns... then turns away. "She may do as she wishes. Grim will be bringing you forms to fill out... finish them with-in a decade if you want to receive any more lost souls in a timely manner."

Indeed, before the window closes, one would see the reaper struggling by with a stack of papers larger than he is tall, muttering, "Sweet scythes, I can't believe there's nine more of these..." Looks like Yggdrasil will be a bit busy in the upper planes... thankfully she's allowed a small part of her to have fun.

The window closes, and Herquet smiles broadly and bows to Yggdrasil.
"Thank you for your time and your gifts, Yggdrasil," she says formally. "I am sure we will become good friends. Now..." She pats her belly with one hand, and raises the other to her face. "Come, Veka-Lai... I will introduce you to my family..."

The golden light spills out from behind her mask as she takes it off... and when it fades, there stands Kalira, panting with exertion... and what looks like some pleasure, but her eyes are sharp and looking at Yggdrasil with some apprehension.

As she regains her composure somewhat, the dark young woman stands tall again.

"Before I do so... you have given your oath of goodwill to my gods. and I will accept that... but I must ask you to make another." She digs around in her pouch, then pulls out a small strip of jerky, and a bottle of water.
"Yggdrasil, I will be host for you, and I will welcome you as an honored guest."

It seems that Kalira is formally invoking guest right... no other mortals of this land would DARE invoke this of a god... but Kalira is no ordinary mortal. It seems she wishes to be SURE of the nature of what she is allowing within herself... and that Yggdrasil will respect her rights as host.
Specifically, the right to force any guest to leave.

Still... all she has to do is nibble some jerky and drink a few drops of water. This is something that Kalira considers sacred.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:15 pm

(Was actually going to suggest a six armed asura transformation. Yiggy's daughters all can enter a six armed state, twelve arms are for gods alone, there's a bit of Buddhist lore surrounding that reasoning. Otherwise, she should be able to call up any of Yiggys armaments, however Yiggy will not fight on command. She is pacifistic in nature. And while she won't stop Kalira from fighting, she'll often suggest alternative options the group might take to avoid fighting. Hunting and eating on the other hand, she'll be fine with helping Kalira with, shes a carnivore after all, she can't survive on plants alone.)

*Yggdrasil simply smiled stating, I'll handle the paperwork promptly, no need to put off for tomorrow what one can do today",
(she'll be through the stack in an hour and start flirting with Grim...probably, she has a big big brain but is easily distracted.)
*Yiggy watched as Herquet removed the mask, and Kalira then stood before her*, "I'm afraid I'm not completely familiar with the custom, you'll need to walk me through it, though if you just want me to eat this, I've no problem doing so." *Yiggy rather amorously pressed her lips over Kaliras hand with the jerky and extended her thick green tongue to have some water splashed upon it, easily holding several gallons on it by flexing her tongue into a long bowl shape.*

'gulp', "thank you little one. And fret not, I'm much better mannered than my Sister."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:14 pm

Kalira smiles lightly, still wary but attempting to open up slightly.

"Guest right is the same everywhere, Lady Yggdrasil. It is a pact between Host and guest, that the host shall provide and care for the guest, and the guest shall not outstay or over-reach their welcome. Neither guest or host may harm the other physically... or mentally. The host must allow the guest to leave freely should the oath be kept... and the guest must leave when the host asks." (Basic stuff)

Kalira looks suspiciously at Zaessa and Torarie, and then back at Yggdrasil.

"The rule are a bit more intimate for when one is using their own body to host another. I must provide for you as I would myself, but as a spirit seeking shelter in my body... you must obey my wishes and place my own desires above your own. You may ask to leave at any point, however... should I not attend to your desires or you find my company unpleasant, and because you did not come to me wounded and needing help, you may leave at any time unmolested."

The implication is that because Torarie abused guest right when she was weak and attempted to take over Orga... well, the backstabbing there is nigh-unforgivable. And considering her gods listed horrible fates for those who abused that trust... it seems that Kalira is similarly unforgiving.

"still... I would be honored to carry such a spirit as you, as a friend to be." Kalira steps forward. "And I am sure you would be... delicious..."

She leans forward... and kisses Yggdrasil on the snout. Quickly the spirit (Which I assume is only a small part of Yggdrasil) begins slurp up her like a smoothie.

(Urgh, sorry Hotline. If once this is done, hopefully I'll be able to include you more. Also, do you guys have any preferences or idea for what our group gets into next?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:28 am

Observations on devouring a high goddess:
*Swallowing the colossal Yggdrasil was very much like drinking an entire lake, but one made of astoundingly dense energy, there wasn't really a weight to her thankfully, but there was a great volume to account for. And yet, as Kalira drank, she would feel all this energy piling up only in her froggy throat, until the goddess's tail claw, larger than several houses, vanished through her lips. The being now in her throat was more comparable to a human in size, in nature it felt like a child, but in power, was like that of an angel. Yggdrasil, even this little seedling of the goddess of love, possessed unreal, dreamlike power, not in magic or any intangible thing, but in muscle, the being in her throat was stronger than monstrous, stronger than dragons, or giants, or earthquakes or landslides, stronger than volcanoes and hurricanes...stronger in body than nature itself, and this was but a shard of the great one it belonged to, Kalira could feel that just by surrounding the creature, the goddess in her throat. Yes, in this physical form, Kalira would glimpse an understanding of what a god really was, and know this 'thing' capable of ending the entire world with ease, would never harm her, for that too, she would be able to feel, for love radiated from her like wind, the sense that one is loved, the feeling of being in love, the passion of the lover, and the wonder of the beloved, whirrled around Yggdrasil filling those around her, welling in their hearts an invincible peace, a dream of hope and life worthy to be held by the great being Kalira had come to know. Yggdrasil took that unstoppable power, and caressed Kaliras throat, the disaster made flesh controlled to such a maddening precision, to merely caress Kaliras throat, harmlessly and enticingly. Like the touch of a lover upon her flesh. So strange to know that one with such raw might, could manage to restrain herself to a mortal level.*

*All these emotions and realizations would flash upon Kaliras mind, as the little goddess in her throat growled in delight and in curiosity.* "A-am I too much for you to swallow dear? I may have been over zealous in my passion, asking-EEP!" *Yiggy squealed in surprise and delight as she was gulped upon, she was still as large as a human, and her width was well over equal to that, so she was quite the throat full for Kalira.*

(I'll leave it up to you if she liquifies back into a macro-mass again or if she retains this size while digesting.)
-=-=-

Orga:
*The White Worm soon returned to see Kalira engulfing Yggdrasil and could only marvel at the feat. Watching Kalira, who was litterally smaller than a grain of rice to Yggdrasil, swallow the great flower dragon up into her, well...it made all the meals Orga ever had look quite insignificant, though still, she was fine with her own 'prize' today, she rested her claws on her fleshy white belly, already feeling full with a batch of eggs, this was barely visible at all though, and pat the fresh white ant armor on her hip as she made her way to Zaessa's side.* "I take it we're about ready to leave then? I have a colony of ants to swallow on the way out, so if you don't mind, I'll meet the rest of you back in town." *Before Orga left though, she kissed Zaessas belly*, "We'll talk later mom, I have a hunch your connected to this Banded Queen, she's flying your colors after all. One of Yiggy's daughters told me, black and gold."

*Zaessa would feel Torarie tense up a bit as Orga adressed her, she still felt terrible for biting her daughter, but then relax as Orga gave that kiss to their belly, an Arkorian expression of love to their mother. As children are born from within their mothers belly.*

-=-=-=-

Pili Town(Post-Yggdrasil encounter): (Warning Big Post, short version below)
*When Zaessa and Kalira returned to town, they would find some very confused and rather desperate citizens watching Orga swallow up every ant she came across, while in warrior form, her steel great cutlass 'Crest' drawn as she defeated red ants one after the other, the entire battalion stood before her, many violently cursing her for swallowing their queen, raging against their fate.* "YES! Come at me! Struggle and test your new Monarch! If I am to be a Queen of Knights, I should expect my warriors to demand proof of my Sovereignty!" *With a rapid boost in her dueling skill likely thanks to Absorbing Roja, she wielded Crest against the army of five hundred shifting to her worm form in bursts to swallow anyone who fell vulnerable, sucking them down swiftly into a vastly growing belly, and then returning to Knight form and maintaining a firm offensive.*

"Please, do not anger the goddess further! Stop this violence!" *the Pili elder screeched as Orga dueled and feasted, yet Yggdrasil did not reply to this, despite her form still being visible atop the great ash tree. Oh yes, that body was still very much real, and existed separately from the one Kalira had swallowed.*

*Several of the Arkorians came to watch this scene, but did nothing to stop Orga, only observe her actions, in a short hour, the Worm Wyrm had eaten them all, the last ant knight vanishing into her belly cursing her to the bitter end, her stomach inflated quite severely, the five hundred ants equivalent to about twenty times her body mass, she belched in delight as they seemed to just vanish slowly into her, neither adding to her form nor liquefying in her belly*, "Aah...a fine collection, I'll need to have the nursery too of course though." *At this the Arkorians moved to intercept Orga and the Worm became Knight again, Three Arkorian sword maidens clad in armor and bearing arms similar in make to her blade 'Depth' made of bone or chitin infused with some white metalic substance.*

"Are you not satisfied yet! You say you are kin, then commence to break every taboo of our people? Wretch!" *A green shelled Arkorian stated bearing a long handled claymore.* "I know well what the council will say of you, clearly, not just a rogue mother, but one possessed by some sort of monster! You must die!" *Orga calmed herself, knowing the power of the ruler of this place, she slowly sheathed her blade, turned to the great Ash for but a moment, and then walked towards her kin, no explanation, she knew what was promised to her, and had a sneaking suspicion there would be dire consequences if she did not accept what was owed. The sword maidens stood poised to strike Orga down, they swung...and all of them missed, Orga did not dodge, but instead the attackers arms pulled the blades they bore away before the edges could find their targets.* "What...witchcraft?!?" *The Arkorians struggled to land any blows, and failed to do even that as Orga took them and moved them away, she said nothing, because it wasn't her place to explain this event, this was Yggdrasils domain, and she understood this, within this realm, Yggdrasil gave command and ruled, at least, when she felt like her influence was needed. Orga remembering where the ant nursary was, darted into the fortress of mud brick and wood, through the walls she'd crashed through before and this time, swallowed every ant in sight, the caretakers, as well as the children of the colony, this was much faster, her glut upon the colony was swift, lasting just ten minuets, and in that time, every last ant in Pili town was made Orgas meal, in her belly now reduced to merely press over the ground as the worm waddled out smiling and satisfied to meet with her companions.*

"All done here, next is the Banded Queen's hive, were in agreement here then? We are to deal with Pili towns problems before we leave? *Orga asked her allies before whispering*, 'first two should be ready about now'." *while rubbing that big belly of hers, and with a bit of a wiggle, she belched up two figures, very much like the ant knights, but these were white like herself, they bore great white hot maces blazing with blue fire and tall sturdy shields, their white capes and standards bearing the visage of the red queen Roja. Perhapse to honor who they were and where their might came from.* "You two understand now that you've been inside me?"

*They looked between eachother*, "You are our white queen, our white fortress, superior to all castles we could request, and housing Queen Roja and the treasured brood. To lead us into battle, and achieve victory for the white crown." *Orga smiled but crossed her little white foreclaws*, "close but not quite there, from this point on you will address me as Knight Queen Orga, your grace, or if your feeling flirtatious, your majesty, but only upon the battlefield, for that is where my rule applies, here where conflict is not present, I am simply Lady Orga, a knight beneath the rule of nobility."

Summary: *Orga goes to gobble up the rest of the Red ants, defeating each one in a duel before swallowing them, some Arkorians try to stop her but Yiggy prevents them from interfearing, and Orga wolfs down the whole colony including the nursary, then comes back out to meet Zaessa and Kalira, asking if they agree to go after the Banded Queen next to secure the safety of Pili Town. And then promptly belches up two white ant knights.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:23 pm

(No hard feelings about not being included Darian, this interaction was primarily between your two's characters. I have no ideas for the next destination, but I do have one for when they go back in Y'grith. Some IRL stuff has been beating me down, RP inspiration has been hard to come by. I will get a post in tomorrow when I have a day off.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay