[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Jun 06, 2019 11:59 pm

*It hit them out of nowhere, a huge fiery thing slamed into Orga's sheidl, the scorpioness raising her defences just in the nick of time, she was forced backwards, her boots sliding across the gravel floor making numerous grinding and shrieking sounds as the blubbery knights oversized armored butt slammed into Zae cape and all, whatever it was was terribly strong as it pushed the knight straight back constantly.* "OOF, RAAAAH!" *Orga bellowed trying to get a foothold, but she just couldn't build up any traction on the gravel floor.* "GAH...GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!" *before her, a huge red glowing worm had its three pronged jaw clamped over the sorpioness's shield and was charging at them so hard that it just pushed them all backwards at a constant pace.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:41 am

Zae was nearly bowled over from the force of the creatures attack but luckily she was just pushed standing, back too the scorpion. Turning around to deal with this thing woudn't be feasible but she could give Orga the opportunity. Grabbing the war pick in her jaws, she thrust her clawed fingers and toes into the stone, bringing the trio to a skidding halt. It's momentum halted, she craned her neck just enough to spit a glob of molten metal to splatter over the thing. It would only be superficial damage, but it would hurt.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:50 am

[Reaction]: *The two's momentum decreased but they didn't stop, the gravel made a solid foot hold nearly impossible even with stone melting claws, and sadly, this creature was a fire worm, immune to heat damage, the fiery glow from its body was the revealing factor for that.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:22 am

As the worm thrusts them backward, slowed by the efforts of both mighty warriors, a voice shouts in the darkness behind them!

"Drop the shield and duck!"

When they do, the worm opens it's triple jaw wide for a lunge... only for something green and glowing to fly over Orga's shoulder and straight down it's throat with a gulp. There's a cracking of glass, and then the fire worm chokes once, twice... then coughs out what looks like green gas! it lets out a horrid moan as it thrashes in the tunnel trying to clear it's head and lunge again. Then, it raises up, seeming to overcome it's poisoning for a moment... it rears back, a glow forming in it's mouth-

Then theres a muffled *KRUMP* from it's stomach, and the worm lets out a genuine screech of pain as a small poof of fire expells from it's mouth as it arches back. It's like something exploded in it's stomach! At last the worm falls to the ground, moaning in pain.

"Kill it quickly!" Kalira is back! "The gas is only a little toxic and more explosive- it will not be stunned long, but it is vulnerable!" The witch doctor seems slightly singed, and there are a few cuts on her that were not there before.
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 am

*Orga dropped her shield back into her shadow gripping her mirelurk cudgel in all four claws for an excessive blow, then in a great overhead slam she struck the worm in the head, a blast of water vapor creating a fog throughout the mine shaft for a moment ensued. However this merely stunned the worm. She hit it again and again merely stunning*, "Damnit I need a blade..." *Orga then drew that strange black sword/axe thing with the tripple crescent prongs and swung it horizontally at the worms neck.*

The worm split, not just where the blow landed, it split from tip to tail, the moment the prongs touched the worm, a black disk whirred to life in the middle of the crescent tip, suspended midair, it then flung itself from the blades grip and soared down the worms body, splitting the whole beast in half as it followed the curve of its form and kept going, flying through the air untill it imbedded itself in the stone wall where it wirred still before scattering in a golden flash of star shaped black sparks that lingered in the air, growing smaller at a detectable rate before vanishing.*

*But Orga instantly collapsed, as the beasts glowing yellow blood spilled from its massive lasceration Orga dropped on her back dropping the strange blade, in her rush to kill her foe, she'd used a weapon she didn't understand, and now she felt like she hadn't eaten in three days, her strength was gone, left her entirely, she folded her hands over her chest, feeling as cold as winters wrath, indeed when she breathed, her breath was visible as ice actually started forming from her mane.* "Ah--h-h-h-h-eat...gah...Torarie...wh-what kind o-of devil-ry -i-is th-this..."

"Brrrr your cold as a yettis ass...", *Torarie barked*, "she did warn you not to use my blade...I forgot about the side effect...it drains your energy depending on how much you cut with it...quick cuddle up to glowy mc. attitude..." *Orga would indeed reach for Zaessa*, "Heat! Ugh...Zaessa...help me! Please!" *Orgas hands were shaking her summoned gear all returned to her shadow.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:12 pm

Zaessa crouched down to the collapsed scorpion woman and reached for her head. Holding three claws together in a Y formation, she gently presses them to Orga's forehead and then does the same for Torarie. Normally a slight chill would spread from the point of contact, but in her condition it was more of a numbness. After marking the two of them she starts swallowing Orga head first, trying to be as quick but as gentle as possible. Soon the pair of them were curled up inside the stomach, walls glowing a warm orange brighter than her scales.

Zae sits down with a thump, jostling the belly easily half her own size. The belly rumbles and she places her hand over her mouth to stifle a belch, which still ends up uncomfortably loud in the confines of the mine. "Ugh.... Your the largest thing I've ever eaten before. Unfortunately I don't have the stomach capacity that Y'grith has, so things are going to be a little tight. Now, this next part may frighten you but don't worry; That mark I made on both of you will protect you." From the outside, Kalira could only see a slight jostle and the belly loosing the detailed curves of Orga as it rounds out as well as glowing brighter.

Inside the stomach, a trail of bright orange fluid started pouring from the ceiling; molten steel. As it touches Orga's body there is no horrific burning or sizzling, it just runs right off and begins pooling inside. A minute or two later the pool reaches to about the middle of Orga's chest. The metal dosen't feel like molten metal, instead it is comparable to bathing in warm honey; The fluid offers resistance but a deep soothing heat as well. "That's all the steel I have, I hope it's covering enough."

Leaning back with slight exhaustion, Zae turns to look at Kalira. "Thank's for that save. Did you already give warning to Y'grith and the town?" Her belly now takes up most of the tunnel as she leans against the wall and the brightness is almost certain to give them away.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:30 pm

*Orga at first hesitated, just instinct telling her to freak out. But she soon realized that safe or not, she didn't have the energy to resist right now...Kalira was so right. That sword was dangerous, to the enemy and to its wielder.*

*Orga couldn't even wiggle she was so tired*, "It's like that time when I was got caught in the undertow...", *Orga began barely able to speak, as she slid into the dragons tight warm belly*, "I was swept so far out to sea. The only reason I lived was because Mr. Felicci was looking for me, being a very diligent father figure, he worried for his young pupil, and he sent the fishermen far out in a wide search party...I was so far away from the town that I could see the whole shoreline from the boat...I'll never underestimated the ocean again." *Orga ghasped but then sighed in releaf as the molten steel poured over her, giving her body its intense warmth and letting her breath properly again, the sweat of her body instantly vaporizing as her breathing rate accelerated*, "Are...are you...forging...me?" *Orga ghasped, now knowing what a white hot blade felt like still in the furnace*, "Gah!" *Orga ran her claws, legs, and tail over Zaessas belly from the inside, as she pressed with her head up into the dragons breasts*, "Wonder! I am in wonder! Bless you Zaessa!" *At last she called Zae by name...she did express great excitement after learning Zae was a forge dragon...so perhaps this should have been obvious.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:27 pm

Zaessa looks down in confusion. "Forging you? No, this is just a bath. Though armoring that tail would..." her mind wanders a moment before shaking her head vehemently. "This isn't the time for that. We still have to deal with the goblins and I'm not sure I can fight with you in there." Bracing herself against the wall she stands up but still takes up most of the hallway.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

"You do...whatever you want...I won't be moving till I've had something else to eat...that move burned through all those turtle monsters I ate earlier, their gone...If you need to put me down somewhere, do so", *Orga stated, forgetting there was an entire fire worm split in half right in front of them."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:19 pm

The dragons foot brushed against one half of the worm and she looks down. Orga feels the stomach heave a little as Zae feels slightly repulsed. "Well, that worm could make up for the trouble it caused us. If I let you out, can you eat it on your own?" She kicks the thing mostly out of spite. "Of course the million crown question is 'is it safe to eat'."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:51 pm

"Go ahead, fire worms arent poisonous, they just live in lava. Give it here and I'll churn it up for Orga...that or you can spit us out and feed us, I wonder which will be worse." *Torarie snickered at the end of her statement.* "Then again, can you even spit us up at this point?"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:00 pm

The molten metal begins draining from the stomach and Zae pokes the belly. "Yes, I can pull swords and pickaxes from my throat but I can't let out someone I swallowed you glorified muffin-top." she says in a sarcastic tone. Her stomach starts contracting and the pair are pushed back up and out, with Zaessa depositing Torarie "face"-first on the slimy remains of the worm's innards.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:19 pm

"OOF...thank you", *Tora stated rather comically before she opened the belly maw herself and grabbed both halves of the worm in her five tongues and promptly slurped the mess of monster into their belly. Leaving Orga on a mountain of a gut. The worm was more than ten times her body's volume and the big lug gobbled it all up like a midday snack.* "BEEELCH...uah...much better", *the huge gut would rappidly start to shrink down, packing the weight onto Orgas rear thighs and brests as well as leaving plenty of weight on her belly.* "Oooh...I feel like...I just woke from the grave..." *she proclaimed holding her hips in her lower hands and her chest in the upper hands*, "Huff...Thank you very much Zaessa...while I'm sure Kalira could have helped me in some way, you're heat was exactly what I needed to stay consious in this situation..."

*Orga extended one of her upper claws for a handshake.* "Your okay in my book...for now at least."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:14 pm

Kalira watched and panted as Zaessa swallowed Orga and healed her up. As the scorpioness flopped onto the remains of the worm, she shook her head. "I told you not to use magical items you don't know enough about. That sword is just as dangerous as your club-staff. My potions wouldn't have helped much with that kind of draining... could I get one of them back, by the way?" She asks, leaning on her staff. "Fighting one of those things by myself was hard enough."

"There are lots of goblins in these tunnels... shadow goblins at that. They're using the fire worms for something big and nasty." The ground shakes and some dust falls from the ceiling. "They've apparently got some sort of digging machine... they're headed toward the town, underground. I send a frog summon to tell Y'grith about the threat... but until we find the machine, we can't call her for help." The young woman shrugs helplessly. "Maybe she'll be sniffing them out, maybe she'll be swallowing up the entire town... I didn't have time to get responses. I had to find you two quickly."

*Elsewhere*

A tiny glowing toad is speaking with Kalira's voice. She's speaking quickly, and the frog is puffing up like a balloon with every word. "-somewhere between the mine and the village, but I don't have any details yet. I'll try to summon my hounds near the surface when we find the machine, or something obvious. I'm going to get back to Orga and Zaessa as fast as I can... Your actions are your own, I'll not command you to do anything."
Kalira's voice takes another breath.
"I can't say anymore, I don't know how long the frog's body will last before-"

The toad, now the size of a beach ball, lets out an embarrassed croak, before it messily explodes in front of Y'grith's nose with a spray of messy guts.

*Back at the mine*

(... We're a bit overpowered for a DnD group. Ah well. Sorry things are so slow. I'm a bit occupied with other things.)

Kalira pours a bit of healing power into a small wound, and straightens slightly.

"We must press on. The goblins are gathering together, along with these flame turtles... the attack must be coming soon. If we can disable or force the machine to surface early, I'm sure that Y'grith will be able to end the battle before there's any real damage to the town... once we've stopped the machine, I am fairly certain I can signal her."
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:37 pm

Y'grith wakes from her nap to find the babbling grey toad before ending up with a face-full of goo. She stands up, wipes the sludge off her snout, and flies back to the center of town, landing and calling for the town leadership. After explaining the situation, she offers shelter inside her to those willing and aid moving material for those who still don't trust being inside a dragon. Hopefully by the time any goblin attack occurs, the town will be empty. Once everyone is safe, she will fly a patrol above the town waiting to attack anything she sees approach.

After shaking the offered hand from the scorpion woman, Zaessa begins musing to herself, speaking out loud to nobody in particular to try and prove to Orga that she does thing about fights. "So, we can either go back and defend the town, which will put us at a disadvantage as we don't know what the attack plan is plus the chance we may not make it back in time but we can bring all our strengths to bear, or try to deal with them down here in the tunnels, which puts us at a different disadvantage as they know the terrain and chances are we will only be able to fight them solo at a given time. We have almost surely lost the element of surprise for any attack down here." Privately she thinks that going back above ground is the lesser of two pad situations but she does not say so.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:55 pm

*Orga handed over the healing potion Kalira tossed her earlier*, "here you go my friend, I had a feeling it wouldn't have helped me. These red potions are for physical healing...that felt more like a spiritual depravity...like despair or some other terrible thing put into a supernatural sort of ....eeyagh." *Orga stated rather comically while shaking herself off, getting the 'willies' off of her.* "Now then", *Orga slapped her belly making Torarie chuckle*, "That little shit greezlekin is still around, he spoke to me earlier, keep your guard up, he's probably got a trap waiting for us at some point...we should move forward with caution." *The scorpioness suggested looking between her allies.* "No offence to Zaessa, but defense is sort of what I do I should take the lead. Your scales are tough as nails, but I was born to take a beating." *Orga clapped her knuckles against her crab shell breast plate. The plate's design rather than flatter her breasts, streamlined them, meeting at an angle like a beveled pyramid. She was a warrior after all not a fashion model.*

"...Zaessa has a point...also, above ground we'll gain Y'grith's aid, a full grown copper dragon can do a lot of damage to their machinery, her acid breath will destabilize the metals and as they'll be in a tunnel there'll be nowhere to run...I doubt they've planned for her to show up...however...just in case they have a countermeasure for a grown dragon...we should stick with Y'grith, not only to stay out of the way of her breath attack, but also to protect her in case the goblins try something crafty...its not unheard of. We should assume the goblins know everything at this point...oh...right, one thing though." *with a snap of Orgas claws, Fluffy reappeared from her shadow, the knight chuckled as the big golden furred spider scurried up her leg and hopped onto Kalieras shoulder.* "That rotten boy Greezlekin is in for a surprise...might be enough to destabilize him mentally for the battle."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:13 am

"I suppose that is true... I was not very subtle when the goblins found me in the other tunnels." Kalira sighs a bit heavily. "I don't like leaving this place to the goblins... but we'll have to hurry if we wish to catch up to Y'grith. I think we would be better suited to chasing them down in the tunnels..., traps can be avoided... but I will follow you where you think is best. I have not fought this many goblins here before... they avoid the jungles and plains of my home."

She chugs the potion, and the rest of her injuries fade away, minor as they were. "I know the fastest way back to the entrance, but we'll have to run!" The ground shakes again, and the tunnel's tremble. "The digging machine must be moving quickly!"

She sets off into the darkness and lights up her staff, letting the dragoness and the scorpionoid follow.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 am

"I've fought with Y'grith more than a few times, she dosen't need our help. She has seen plenty of anti-dragon tactics and weapons and can counter many. If we're fighting above ground our job would have to be either keeping them out of the town itself or flushing them out of buildings where Y'grith can't get them without excessive collateral damage." Zae looked at the titanic tarantula with a little bit of surprise, but not much. "I woudn't count on that goblin being too torn up about loosing track of your pet. He might be, but it's not a sure thing."

After a moments silence, she looks over at Kalira. "How did you get to us with the cave-in? We'll need that route if we're getting to the surface. *If* that is the plan." She says the latter part looking at Orga.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:25 am

*Orga proved herself swift enough to follow, despite her bouncing gut. She looked a bit silly with the cape and everything, but anyone who knew her, knew she didn't give a damn.* "Your lead Kalira, get us to Y'grith." *Like before, Orga's only real obstacle was getting back out of the mines. From there she was able to easily support her party.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:31 am

Kalira immediately summons another small toad, taking a few moments to give it a bit more extra shape and form. This seems less like a wad toad-shaped green energy, but a more solid body, one that will last. She lets it hop out of her hands, and begins following it.

"This wont last forever, and I can only hope we arrive in time. Without Y'grith transporting us, we will have to find alternative methods of transport once we are out of the mine." Kalira moves as fast as she can without loosing caution. "Most of the goblins have probably joined the main army, but there might still be one or two left-"

There's a piglike cry as a shadowy form darts out of a side corridor. Without pause, Kalira turns and swings her staff at the shape... which, upon one solid impact, vanishes like smoke. At the same time, another dark shape, this one a bit more solid looking lunges from the opposite direction at Kalira's back... only to fall screeching to the ground as something tackles it form behind, growling and snarling like both a wolf and a big cat. A stitched together creature on four legs and a bare, fanged skull and glowing flames in the sockets is seen ripping into the shadow goblins true throat. with a few nasty jerks, the goblin falls silent.

Kalira keeps walking, giving the terrible creature a small pat as she passes, and it immediately stops worrying the body. The corpsehound gives a low rumbling, and Kalira nods in response.

"Who wanted to catch us of guard. There aren't any more in the main path, at least. no need for caution now, now we must have speed!" She begins running as fast as her legs would carry her, no longer heeding the tunnels for traps or ambushes. Soon, they are outside the mine, but they are some distance from the village, and Y'grith is nowhere to be seen.

"How far is it to the village?" Kalira asks, digging through her pack as she dismisses the Corpsehound... and it's twin, which had stealthily joined them on the run. Both creatures dig back into the ground and seem to crumble away. "I did not see when Y'grith carried us here... I don't know if we can afford to spend time running there. I may have a way to get us there faster..." She grimaces. "But I am hesitant to use it. Do either of you have a way to get there?"
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay