[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura and Darian)

Postby Darian » Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 am

"I think you should put that away, Orga." Kalira eyes the sword with some suspicion. "I hope that it does not drain your energy too much, and I do not think you yet know how to use it yet... "

Kalira was supcious of this weapon... even with her limited knowledge, she could tell it was no simple weapon. It seemed far too strong for a weakened shadow spirit to be able to summon at will.

"But... this should be fun, for the moment. While you have much to learn about the dangers of the spirit realms, you are in a safe place now. We can experiment with your abilities, and you can play with the energy within you as you like." The girl lets out a larger smile. "We won't have much opportunity to experiment with our abilities like this on the road. I fear that other religions will not be happy should we use such abilities too openly."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 21, 2019 2:51 am

*Much to Kalira's delight, Orga would re-summon her golden weaver, finding it to be spunky and playful, but also curious, like a cross between a cat and a dog, with perhapse a little goat thrown in as it was rather comical and had surprising tendancies. Strangely, it revealed that it could actually swim. Not like a fish but more like a lobster, dancing its legs below itself to move around, it did look a little freaky with wet hair on dry land though, but it rolled about in the sand to dry off then continued its goofing off all over the beach, scared the willies out of mr Fellicci but when he found out it was harmless he tried to ignore it for the most part.*

Numerous discoveries were made on that beach, after she put the odd sword away, not being really interested in something that was potentially dangerous, she tried focusing on her club, and low and behold, it transformed, shifting through a veil of darkness, it became a stone club covered in a mass of bells, with prayer tags hung from the lotus flower shaped head. This club was very short, just a foot long not including the handle, but it was very pretty.* "I wonder what this can do?" *she gave it a wave and the bells chimed in a delightful chorus of rings. Kalira however would sense a spiritual swell from the item, a rising in the spirit realm, not quite a wave, but a lesser shifting of the tides...normally it took a natural event to trigger this phenominon. Orga gave it a couple more waves but lost interest in this one. The next Club she summoned however, was thin and pole shaped covered in Hydra scales and looked like a snake winding around itself to form a long thin weapon it held a green orb in its mouth as the head of the club. Orga smiled at this one*, "Hey this ones so light! I can probably swing em nice and quick!", *Orga went through her stances with it and indeed, the movements became quick and snappy like the strikes of a snake.* "Now that's more like it, some real steal! This little number's gonna take out bandits!" *as she was waving it about though, Kalira would notice the scales of the snake would occasionally stand on end, becoming a mess of razor sharp blades all over the thing, and would then retract when the weapon lost momentum.*
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 24, 2019 1:50 am

Kalira was happy to play with Orga's spider, encouraging her frog familiar to swim with the spider. She showed off her little semi summon frogs, which hopped about at her direction. Apparently they tended to explode if she put just a bit more energy into them. Though, the witch doctor discovers something fun too! Apparently, her frogs are tasty, and she is able to absorb them by swallowing them harmelessly. Apparently the spirits do no mind it at all. She also shows off a few of the cantrips she has... a burst of poison, a mage hand... even a nifty little trick called misty step.
(Druids and Warlocks have a LOT of spells in DnD 5e. Eesh. I'm going to be bullshitting what spells she has till later on, when I'm less out of it.)

Kalira's eyes go wide when Orga swings the short, bell-clad club. "Put that away!" she waves her hands at the club when Orga swings it. "That is a powerful spirit tool, and not one that I recognize! There's no telling what it could do, or what it's meant for!" Her eyes are wide as she walks up to Orga and placer her hands on the big girl's arm.

"Spiritual tools like that can have terrible effects on the world and the spirit realm if misused, and even used properly can be terrible things. Until we know what that is, we should not play with it." Kalira pleads with Orga gently. "Promise me you will not use that thing until we know more?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri May 24, 2019 2:16 am

*Orga chuckled and gave Kalira's belly a pat as she gobbled up some frogs*, "I'm liking these spirits more and more." *the big scorpioness did a wiggle as her spider crawled up her back and balled itself up between her neck and her shoulder, nestled into her thick white mane*, "Well, someones cozy at least...I'm kinda getting used to her..." *Orga gave her 'pet' a rub over one of those fluffy golden legs and she stretched the leg out.* "Shes like an eight legged puppy...huh..."

*Then Kalira shot up talking about the impliment at which point she dropped the thing with a* "YIKES!", *Fortunately it didn't activate again, but she'd allready swung it twice before the witch-doctor could stop her, so whatever effects took place they'd see play out.* "damn, I didn't know I could make something like that...this thing is dangerous then? Or rather...we don't know how dangerous it might be...got it, this sucker has consequences." *she slowly shifted the club back to her normal golden crab club.* "I'll stick with old faithful for a while, something tells me good ol crabby's got some new moves, lets see." *Indeed, the crab club now had a water orientation, it presented almost no drag when swung in water, and its impact produced a potent burst of water vapor, like a room temperature geyser. This was especially potent due to the number of mirelurks she'd eaten being higher than all the others, even before aquiring her powers, her body was used to fighting and eating the beasts. So it was uniquely attuned to the great crab monsters. It also helped that her body was now infused with Mirelurk and Hydra parts, both being aquatic in nature.*

"This thing is pretty potent, I can feel a lot of energy in old crabby now, go figure."
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Fri May 24, 2019 11:11 pm

Kalira breathes a sigh of relief as Orga puts the strange bell-club away, her body relaxing as the spiritual pressure movements vanish. "Do not worry too much... let me show you something."

Kalira pulls out a small, wavy, curved dagger. "This is my Kris. I have many knives, but this is the one that I use most. It is a spiritual tool, more than a weapon... I do not use it to slash or stab, though you may see me reach for it in combat." She carefully lets Orga examine the blade. "I use this to make blood sacrifices, and to clean and separate important reagents... and I keep it clean and consecrated for the rituals. This allows me to focus my power quickly and better though it... I can do spells quickly with this, and more easily, than I could without it."

"Your club is an effective weapon... and you should watch it, even when it is only a weapon. The way it grows will represent your own growth... your own changes. I will be watching it closely. So far, it seems to follow your victories in combat... harmless enough."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 25, 2019 12:34 am

*Orga gave her crab club a good twirl, showing she still had the skill to use it in two of her four hands, and began practicing with her new shield...only she was surprised, as when she took up the shield with her club in hand, the wooden shield instantly grew a layer of crab shell over its front, transferring the enhancement over to her offhand equipment.* "Woah!...well then, that's interesting." *Orga noted that the additions did not remove the extra large arm grip she had the smith add to the shield, so it could be used with one or two hands. She had four arms after all, better to utilize all of them.*

"Hey, Kalira?" *Orga would suddenly start blushing rather heavily*, "this may come off as odd but...I think me and Tora here are in agreement...would...you mind hopping in our belly?" *Orga shuffled about with a claw on her black tummy*, "Earlier, when you poked tora, she had a huge urge to gobble you up, but I stopped her, when I asked why, she told me, she loves keeping her friends safe...would you mind...letting me 'keep you safe' for a while?" *Her black blush intensified further as Torarie, or rather her whole belly, opened into a huge gelatinous maw, complete with lovely thick black lips and gelatinous golden teeth, as well as a thick golden tongue. Orga simply sat there dropping her weapons to her side as she laid back on her heavy rear end and propped herself up on her four claws.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 pm

Kalira blinks, a shocked expression on her face. Would she cringe and flinch away? People in the outer, tribal villages usually shunned vores, and for good reason! To do so was to place your life in their control, and vores had a terrible superstition about them... in uncivilized places. And with the way Kalira acted, she probably knew firsthand just how... uncivilized things could get. And she seemed... a bit wary of Torarie, as well...

but, Kalira's face would break into a wide, happy smile. She clasped her hands in front of her in a what had to be a sign of thanks.

"It has been so long since I've felt such a comfort... the people of this land are so wary of the joys of the stomach. I happily accept." Kalira places her staff on the ground and her knife with it. Then... she begins stripping off her clothes, starting with her top.

"Besides... I am sure that Torarie wishes to get to know me better... and I too would enjoy learning more of her."

She gives the gaping black maw on Orga belly an almost flirtatious look.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sat May 25, 2019 11:15 pm

*Orga returned the smile with one of her own...this was still a bit awkward for her. She'd never asked anyone to do this after all, her relationship with Torarie was still very new, but they were linked on a very intimate level, they both knew they wanted this, so when Kalira stripped down, she pulled the witch doctor over in her tail claw, and sort of nibbled at one of her legs with that huge belly maw of hers, the teeth and lips just squishing over the woman playfully, Torarie was leading and Orga was more just in for the ride.* "It's a little embarassing you know...I've had these urges before but...before it was strictly reproduction on my mind...this is more like...a motherly urge or something along the lines of a guardians instincts." *Orga kneaded over that thick golden tongue before she rather innocently looked over to Kalira, hoping she would take the initiative here, for Orgas own lack of experience in the field of intimacy.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 28, 2019 1:06 am

"Treasure those urges, Orga." Kalira says gently, reaching up a moment and patting the big girl's cheek with a small, dark hand. "The desire to hold and protect is a good thing, more than the desire to devour and feel."

She lifted one leg, and sloooowly slid it into Torarie's lips. Gingerly, she arced her foot and stretched open her toes as she slid her food between the shining golden teeth.
"I always thought it sad, that arkorian could only allow one person to stay in their belly... I am glad that Torarie will give you the chance to shelter many souls, rather than just your one love."
The girl smiles as she hangs onto Orga's tail as she slips her other leg into Torarie's eager lips. Far from being shy, she lets out soft hums as she slips her naked hips into the mawing, squishing lips.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue May 28, 2019 5:42 am

*Orga was a very gentle soul, nothing like the titan that flattened Mirelurk heads by the dozen, or the hero that split the hydra's body, even though her teeth were litterally jelly, Orga so very gently wrapped them around Kal's bare curvature, black on the outside, honey gold on the inside, the great belly maw closed with a tender snap, and a deep reverberating 'hum' from the gluttonous knight.*

"You feel very good in there." *she cooed that thick golden tongue playing with her occupant, wrapping around Kal as Toraries wicked face formed on the tip of the tongue, turning to the one she'd enwrapped as the tongue began to take the form of a golden dragon made of slime* "You wish to get to know me? Hmhm...I suppose this 'is' the best way...leaping into my belly...I'll be clear, 'your mine', in this moment, you belong to me, I could melt you down into blubber for my hostess without batting an eye...you understand that right?" *Torarie wrapped tighter around her guest, untill her face was settled right over Kal's shoulders, her jagged mouth opening to nibble at Ka'ls throat*, "Its just been a while since I've had someone at my mercy like this...just let me savor the power rush..." *Torarie licked over her new 'toy's' neck as the dragon slime molded herself over Kal until the woman was submerged in the dragon slime's belly a second time, Tora cooing and groaning plenty as the woman was eaten twice.*

"Mmmh if you want to know my secrets, you'll need to feed me some of your own my pet..."

*Orga didn't approve of the way Torarie was acting, but she couldn't well do anything about it...but she knew Torarie wouldn't actually harm Kalira, she felt it in the slime's mind through their connection. Once Tora had Kal in her stomach, she cooed and growled, Kal was quite a bit larger than tora's inner self, so the bulge was very impressive, the golden slime letting her tongue lull out as she caressed her serpentine figure with pudding claw, and jelly wings, loosing a sated belch here and there as well. Outside, Orga had been lulled into a similar state of pleasure, moaning and groaning there on the beach, practically stunned from the pleasures Torarie gleaned from the encounter.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 pm

Kalira smiled at the golden tongue wrapped around her, and almost pouted when it turned into a slimy dragon. But she did not stop smiling, and instead, awkwardly moved her head into a bow.

"I am entirely at your mercy and your belly, Torarie. Grant me your mercy and shelter within your most sheltered of places, and I shall move and please you as long as you would have me here." She says this with the same, almost flirtatious smile she wore when being swallowed, but her tone... it's friendly, but... formal somehow.
Almost like she's reciting an oath she's repeated many times before...

"I will be happy to tell you of some of my past, Torarie. Perhaps a small secret of Larosh? or would you like to hear tales of my home village?" She asks, curious about what to think... then she smiles and arcs her back, squirming slightly and rubbing against the golden slime's coils.
"Or... perhaps you would like to tell me how I should wriggle for you?"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 29, 2019 4:21 am

*Torarie rolled her body about over Kalira until she could view the witch doctors face through her translucent golden stomach, the same wicked smile on her face, however, as she changed her eye's expression, so to did the grins interpretation, switching from a cruel grin, to a pleased and then even appreciative one without actually changing its shape, just the eyes above it....she still seemed smug as hell though.* "I would gobble up all of your secrets, and indulge you with secrets of my own in turn...perhapse a little freebie is in order, just once, as the situation is very appropriate"

"Long ago, a friend of mine said this. "When courting the darkness and seeking its power, the one surefire way to understand her is to surrender to her, those who resist, in turn reject her, but to be touched by the darkness is to know her mysteries." *Tora ran her claws over her little body, as five more tongues emerged from the slimey belly/maw surrounding them and slid fully into toraries belly, letting her wrap and twist the tongues all over Kalira's limbs and belly also bloating her stomach even further.* "Mmmh you've done quite well Kalira, giving yourself to me was the best thing you could've done, I am impressed with your courage." *The many tongues would begin to slip through the witch doctors nethers, her rear, even into her nipples, tasting the woman inside and out as Torarie licked her grinning gelatinous golden chops.* "Lets begin with where you learned your spirit magic. Then I will tell you where 'my' powers come from."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 29, 2019 5:03 am

Kalira relaxed slightly more when Torarie's smile became less cruel... it seemed her manners had not failed her now! But her eyes went wide when the many golden tongues wrapped around her body, wriggling in shock... and more than a little anticipation. When they finally began slipping into her intimate places, she let out a low moan and a full body shudder. Far from being shy, she flexed and arced her body backward, trying to expose herself more, spreading open her legs and massaging her pert breasts.

"NNnnn! So... so welcoming... a generous host..." Kalira murmurs, trying not to look too longingly at the fifth tongue, imagining it sliding down her throat. Alas, she wouldn't be able to talk about her lessons if she lost herself completely. "Ah... I le-learned from many people... my mother taught me something of Yog, for she was a Dafari... My father was a priest of Set-Isis... and the Elder who lived in my Village trained me in the ways of Larosh..." She gasps as her taught belly flexes and writhes as the tongues visibly squish deeper into her... one hand plays over the bulges snaking into her belly. "I... always seek to learn more..." It's clear that Kalira loves this...
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 29, 2019 6:57 am

*Orga blushed realizing what was happening inside her belly, the engorged blubbery stomach growing a darker shade of black to give her some privacy, just in case. She groaned as her 'guest' rolled and slid against the border of her belly, she squirmed about in delight, still fully armored yet practically crippled due to the sheer pleasure she felt from the woman squirming about before her tremendous hips.*

"Oooh, oooh ooh, Mmmh, wha-what are you two doing in there?!?" *She asked with a wimper her whole body tense and strained.*

*Torarie just chuckled*, "you jusst enjoy the ride my preciouss hostess, let me enjoy this one for us both." *Torarie replied with a combination of coo's and hisses, before she brought Kalira's head up between her gelatinous breasts, breaching through her slimy body where the golden dragon slime planted a gooey kiss on the witch doctors lips, lovingly embracing the woman who her body so tightly gripped.* "I was born from the goddess Leviathan, as were many of her daughters, in the great Abyss within her titanic belly, one of a pair of twins, one golden, the other white. My sister and I have been rivals since our birth, competing for all manner of things. Being dragon slimes, we require hosts to imbibe with our magics, transforming them upon their death into vessels to support us, I sensed a great battle might befall this town, and chose its toughest vessel as my host, Orga is grateful, as I indeed saved her life...or rather...I gave her a new one. As a demigod I suppose that's pretty impressive...usually its the gods who resurrect...but as I said, I gave her a new life, I didn't resurrect her." *Toraries thick tendrills pressed further into Kalira's body, squirming in spirals and twisting in triangles, the slime, lustfully entertaining her plaything.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed May 29, 2019 2:46 pm

"mmmm, a true god-child... Ih-indcredible..." Kalira moaned and squirmed harder, writhing as the tentacle tongues slipped deeper into her. A normal human would find thier innards being twisted and thier skin bulging out around snakelike forms to be painful... Kalira relished it. "Oh gods please more..."

She reached out and wrapped her hands around the tentacles slipping into her body, simply to feel them slipping through her fingers and against her flesh, the power of the slime holding her ever more like muscle. She panted as her breasts swelled larger, seeming less like spheres and more like writhing balls of snakes as the tentacles filled them and coiled inside.

"My father met... my mother... when she attempted to eat him in the name of Yog... instead of killing her, he brought her to his village and married her..." Kalira gasps out, nuzzling into the squishy breasts on either side of her head. "They have long since returned to their own people, and left me in the village... of Basteidu. The people of Bast welcomed me... and taught me the, ahhhn... proper way to please another's stomach..."

Indeed her hands are attempting to massage Torarie's innards in a pleasing way, but it's clear she's used to touching muscle not slime.

"Oh Torarie, I ache for more..." Kalira finally looses any sort of of formality, and she whines pitifully. It's clear that she won't be able to give more secrets soon... she wants to occupy her mouth with other things. BUT... well, she could answer one more question, if Torarie wishes to know more...

(I planned on having Kalira be more stoic... but where's the fun in that? Hope you don't mind me rushing this a bit. I don't want to leave Hotline out of this too long.)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Wed May 29, 2019 6:53 pm

*Torarie pressed Kalira until she just couldn't take any more and then slowly retracted her tongues from the witch doctors body, before also returning to her tongue shape and letting the woman back out inside the great belly maw, opening up to deposit her on the still warm afternoon sand.* "Mmmh, that will do for our first communion, I learned a bit about several gods, and you learned about me and my mother and venemous sister, I'd say this is a fair exchange of discovery..."

*Orga huffed and puffed, she was sweating like an overworked hog*, "that was...huff...a communion? huff....what does...huff...communion mean?"

*Torarie replied*, "simple, a mortal takes some of a god or demigod in my case, and consumes it, in her case she took quite a bit", *she spoke referring to Kalira.* "I should be able to communicate with her telepathically, thus more often ."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu May 30, 2019 12:18 am

"Haa... haa..." Kalira pants heavily on the ground as she's pushed out of Torarie's maw and Orga's belly. The warm sand sticks to her body, and she's a bit dirty, and some slime slicks down her leg. She flexes and the slime slips back up inside her.

"Ah... a very lovely experience, Torarie... Orga. I am very grateful for it."

The witch doctor saunters into the water, washing off the sand... and Torarie might get a little tingle of a telepathic thought... one that only she could hear.

*You've indeed bonded yourself to Orga, Torarie. Very deeply, so much that you share her in her mind... you can see her hopes, her dreams. You are no longer a mere parasite... you are a part of her life.* Kalira's mental voice is gentle, and understanding... but there's some steel in it. *Separating the two of you now would cause Orga great harm... possibly even her death. I hope that such a terrible thing is never needed... and I would have very little mercy should someone make such pain needed.*

Not a direct threat... but Torarie might be cautious. Kalira knows much about many different spells... and has learned from many different pantheons. That alone makes her a bit trickier than a simple cleric or paladin, and those are dangerous enough on their own.

Still... it's not like Torarie plans on being detrimental to Orga... and mortals are right to be wary of parasitic creatures who require humanoids to survive.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu May 30, 2019 1:18 pm

(Alright, calldahotline, your all set to post right after Darian's next post.)

'Hooohoho, that pride is simply scrumptious, I'll eagerly await the next chance I have at devouring it again, so nourishing and bold in flavor.' * inside that big black belly, Tora grinned as one of the tongues slid over the gelatinous fangs.* 'mmmh, I'm sensing some interesting activity in the northeastern village, I am quite ravenous even now, should you two feel the need to travel together, I would be supportive of your venture, especially if you find some prey which Orga's moral compass might lead into our tummy.'

*Orga stretched still huffing and puffing before she planted a claw on Kalira's shoulder*, "that was spectacular...Kal...but is there a need to threaten my partner?" *Orga asked*, "yeah, I heard you, Tora and I are connected very closely, I don't think I could've shut you out of my head if I wanted." *Orga turned Kalira around and lifted her into a big blubbery scorpion hug.* "Besides, I'll keep her under control, you've got nothing to worry about." *Orga grinned planting a little peck on Kal's forehead as she snuggled the woman up in the luscious white hair around her neck, pressing her breasts and belly over the witch doctor, her pet spider was also still tucked into the white fur on her right shoulder, arachnid kisses ensued as a little black tongue zipped out and licked Kalira's cheek from between two fluffy jaws, which combined into an Upside down V shape.* (think Turians from mass effect)
-=-=-

*The next day, Orga received a request from the village to the northeast, where Tora had commented about 'interesting activity', something about their mine being occupied by monsters. It didn't take her long to decide she wanted to do something about it, and so she said her goodbye's to her town and her dear Mr. Felicci, sent off with plenty of seafood provisions for the road, and a slick wine decanter shaped bottle from Felicci, wrapped around her hip.*

*The two arrived with large squirming bellies filled with live prey, apparently the two had been jumped by bandits on the road, but instead of being robbed, they'd both been fed!*

"UWAARP, aah, these boys were so unlucky, Hoho! Thats what you get for under preparing! Now then, the runner stated we we're to talk to the Mine's owner about the task...lets check at the market first, merchants always have a unique perspective."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Thu May 30, 2019 2:38 pm

Kalira accepted the kisses and hugs from Orga with good grace, but did not smile when Orga called her out on her telepathic conversations.

"I really hope that is true, Orga." She says softly, leaning into the fur of her neck. "But listen well. In my homeland there is a place where none go. No rain falls there, no plants grow there, and no animals touch it's earth. there are several empty villages in that place, and in it's center, a mighty city made of stone. It's houses are empty, it's walls are tall and strong... and only the wind whispers in that place."

Kalira's voice grows soft, and distant.

"The only thing I know of this I learned as a girl, from a gaunt girl no older than me. She came to my village, starving and almost maddened, and told us: 'Beware the darkness without! it crawls inside! It crawls inside!' She was the only one who went to that place in one hundred years and return alive."

The witch doctor shivers again, looking out into the distance, seeing something miles away.

"She seemed cold, but she would not allow any of my tribesfolk to shelter her inside them for warmth. She only asked for our main fire to be piled higher and higher, burning hotter and hotter. When the blaze threatened to escape our control, a pillar of fire taller than you, Orga... she thanked us, and leapt into the fire. The flames turned purple, and something like liquid darkness moved in the light. I still remember the terrible sound that came from the fire... and, on the edge of hearing, the girl's voice screaming 'Free! Free! You Will Not Have Me!'"

At last, Kalira looks back up at Orga, her eyes calm and yet tired and regretful.

"So... yes, Orga. I did need to say that. Because if Torarie becomes anything like I saw when that girl burned herself alive, I cannot allow her to remain in you. I became a spirit healer to ease and prevent such horrors on all souls. So please... understand that what I said to you was not a threat... it was a promise of peace."

She reached up and gently patted the side of Orga's cheek. Then she let out a breathy sigh and hopped out of her grip.

"So! let us return and show the villagers that I have not set horrible curses upon you or turned you into a fetish warrior. I wish to imply that you ravished me instead, and see the looks on their faces."

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Kalira laughed happily as she walked along with a bulging belly. "oh... they are more stupid than anything! It seems that greed overcomes any fear or sense, if they would attack someone so grand as you!" The witch doctor pats her squirming belly. "You are lucky you two... we have reached the village, and if they have a jail, I will release your bodies and spirits into their care... if not, you need not fear! I will release your souls with a blessing of rebirth."

Fortunately for them, there was a jail, and Kalira came back looking a bit wistful, but satisfied with an empty belly. The witch doctor nods when Orga suggests the market. "Perhaps I will see if there is an opportunity to sell potions..." She murmured, then shook her head. "Later. If these people need help, we should aid them quickly."
Darian
???

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby calldahotline » Thu May 30, 2019 3:56 pm

There seemed to be a bit of a hullabaloo in the market street, but the layout prevented them from seeing much aside from a shape over top of the buildings. Turning the corner the sight of a dragon taking up half the street, and squeezing to one side to keep it at that, greeted them. Its brass colored scales reflected the light in metallic hues and the small crowd gathered around 'ooh'ed and 'aah'ed at the sight. What a dragon was doing in a mining town could only be guessed at for now but their head was inside the local blacksmith shop.

As the party entered the dimly lit smithy, they saw the dragon head taking up a large amount of space near the forge and a smaller dragon, this one with a vibrant orange scale pattern with steel grey edges, talking with one of the smiths. Two of the smith's apprentices were standing near the brass dragon's open mouth, swinging large hammers at a glowing piece of metal attached to one of the dragon's teeth. Another considerably nervous looking apprentice was sitting on the dragon tongue holding the metal band around the tooth with a set of tongs. The smaller dragon, clearly female and walking upright opposed to her counterpart, was in the process of buying and selling some smiting materials. On the table between them were two piles of various metal ingots, one of which held only ingots in a strange oblong shape that lacked edges.

Upon their entry the brass dragon's eye swung over to look at the newcomers, looking like she wanted to say something but can't. Their smaller companion made up for their lack of conversation, arguing with the smith over the values of metals. Her modestly well padded body, at least what could be seen through the shadows and not covered by her wings, was covered in loose canvas clothing dyed a dull orange. It was quality made clothing but still fairly simple. A large and simple looking hammer, easily the height of the smaller dragon with a head the size of a human torso, was strapped across her back.

"You expect me to take that price for top quality steel?"

"I can't test the quality until I make something, and that takes a good while longer for us than it does dragons."
Last edited by calldahotline on Fri May 31, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay