[Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: [Owah Chronicles: The Fallen Lands] (Sakura/Hotline/Dari

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 pm

"Come on sweetie, let those two on out...", *After a few more bug noises and calls Orga looked to the elder sister*, "this is gonna sound crazy...but you should get in their belly too, their actually protecting your sisters, I can tell." *Orga looked around for the switch to open the cage or a key of some kind.* "this big cutie is very chivalrous, they wanted to protect you like a knight in shining shell-plate, kind of like me!" *Finding the key on a wall nearby, she noted.* "You know...I'm pretty sure the guards are supposed to keep the key on their person...thats...completely basic stuff...your boss doesn't care about you do they." *the bee girls took on downcast poses at this.* "I see...mind telling us about your master? What are they like?" *While waiting for their explenation, Orga moved towards the cage with the Scholipede inside with key in hand.*

(PS: Congrats everyone on hitting 600 posts!)
A Fat Drgn is a Happy Drgn!
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:52 pm

"You're right, it does sound crazy!" Cremia says hotly, shaking her head. "There ain't no way I'm letting that beast near me... not if I'm tearing my sisters out of it's gut!"

It looks like Cremia doesn't believe her sisters, or herself, are safe with the beast... not without seeing them personally.

"It's really not that strange. Plenty of animals shelter their young inside their mouths or stomachs for safety." Kalira idly pokes one of the other unconscious bees... only the one in Zaessa's grip is able to talk at the moment.

The Bee also seems plenty embarrassed by the both the big wyrm's scolding of her skills.

"Bazzy Tries! Bizzy too! And we's supposed to be honey stirrers! But Queen not let us stir honey anymore!" The bee, apparently named Bazzy, squirms unhappily in Zaessa's grip. "Everything go weird since those scary elvezzzz talk with queen! Queen says we catch things for them! Make queen stronger! Queen just go CRAZIER!"

It seems that not all is well in the hive...
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:28 pm

"We can't even be sure if they are safe in there or not yet. If we could get that thing to hold still and cooperate, we could try communicating with them. I don't like volunteering other people, but Orga, I think you are the best for that. Buggo there seems well inclined towards you. If nothing else, we can at least see if they are moving or not." Directing her attention back towards the bee, she questions further. "Tell us what you know about these elves, and be descriptive. What have they been doing with your hive and your queen, what do they look like, how long ago did they arrive?" Bazzy seems fairly cooperative, but Zaessa does not let her go just yet. Instead she flips her right side up while keeping a firm hold on her.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:48 am

*As no one stopped her, Orga opened up the Scolipedes cage and boldly aproached the larger creature, showing full confidence in the beast.* "come on, let me see", *Orga at first pat the sides of the big bugs neck before moving straight to the belly before raising her voice*, "Are you two okay in there? Can you wiggle for me?" *With a squirming response Orga smiled", *Okay you big cutie, open wide!" *The worm wyrm stood and pulled the Scolipedes head down, then nudged its maw open before attempting to climb inside.* "I'm gonna go in and check on them, if their in danger I'll pull them right out, but if their okay, this one is going to join them. I'm very sure this sweetheart just wants to keep you all safe, they don't seem like the kind of personality that can tell lies very well." *With that, Orga attempted to wiggle down the random scolipedes gullet.*
Be sure to check out my Youtube channel Capn Punkin!: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe_sg1 ... sdkWCVXiNg
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 pm

(Sorry, RL has been pretty busy for me, so I've been a bit slow. I'll try to make this post a little faster and shorter.)

Orga finds the Scolipede shocked as the big worm mushes its way into its mouth and down its throat... but it's protests quickly turn to aroused squeaks as it's throat is bulged by the huge worm. THe dark flesh of the bug is soft and squishy on the inside... and Orga quickly finds both Malon and Romaini in the stomach.

Orga also nearly squishes them as she's squeezed into the stomach, which is already very cramped.

"Augh, gettoff" "This place is tight already!" Both girls complain as they wiggle against Orga's body and the Scolipedes stomach. They're fine though... even thier clothes are damp, not digested!

The scolipede collapses to the floor as it's stomach bulges very big, clearly not moving, but also blushing.

Bazzy trembles as she looks up at the masked dragoness, who is both huge and firey, and very much in control of the situation.

"D-dark elves! with purple skin... they came from deep caves, and been talking talking with queen for very long time, months now! Started giving orders after queen made some deal with them, no-bee asks! We must obey the queen... but she's being stupid! Doesn't make enough honey, and makes poisons and casts strange spells the elves teach her!"

The bee looks at the Dragon fearfully.

"We must give most honey to elves... not sure what they need it for... and must capture many living creatures to give to elves..." Bazzy then shudders. "Not right what they do to them, not even eat them! Make them scream and scream, not know how queen stands it... nothing ever returns from the elf's chambers anymore!"

Kalira frowns.

"Torture and sacrifice are common tools of darker gods. I've never met the dark elves... but I have heard nothing but evil of them." she admits.
Darian
???

Postby calldahotline » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:19 am

Another story of a ruler following a specific pursuit at the expense of all else causing suffering to those under them. Zaessa shook her head slowly. Her first course of action when she had been in situations like this would be to just kill the leader, but that would probably just leave the hive leaderless and confused. Since this queen probably wouldn't be up for negotiations or even consider the idea at the point of a sword, convincing her that the elves were not worth her time was likely the better pursuit. As this would probably involve some head-bashing, Zaessa was already in favor of it. Seeing Yggdrasil after spending several months in Torarie had put her in a mood and made the memory of the club incident fresh in her mind. "We probably ought to oust the elves then instead of trying to bring down the queen. If we can do it in a way to convince her that working with the elves is pointless or harmful, even better." The dragoness gave the belly section of her armor a couple thumps. (Torarie can open that section of the armor from the inside, for obvious snacking related reasons.) "Torarie, you're our resident expert on all things dark and disturbing, how would we terrify a group like this?" Bazzy might have mistook the strange patter on Zaessa's now exposed belly as merely decorative right up until it opens and starts talking back.
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:14 am

*Orga wrapped her long wormy body around the two girls, her blubbery curves squishing all over them*, "Ah good, your both fine, listen up, this big cutie gobbled you up to protect you, I'm going to hop out and send your big sis in with you...trust me its dangerous outside. Your big red guardian will keep you safe from harm while my friends and I have a chat with this hives queen." *She gave a brief kiss to each of their heads for good luck, and then waggled back on out of the Scholipedes body, finding little resistance though a bit of cheeky clamping down as she pulled herself through the big bug's maw.* "Hey, Cremia, your sisters are fine in there. Its like I thought, Cutey here is keeping them safe. You should join them too, its rather snug but very relaxing in there." *The Knight Queen took on her armored form and approached the much smaller girl*, "Actually you know what...that wasn't a suggestion", *Orga grabbed Cremia lifting her clean off of the ground and marched her back to the Scholipede*, "Bottoms up Cutie!" *She called holding the girl over her head.*
-

*Once the Scolipede's belly was filled with the trio, Orga turned her attention to the bee trio.* "I take it your queen isn't doing her job properly? Tell me, what would you do if she were to dissappear one day? And you knew for sure that she'd never return?" *Orga placed her claws on her ample hips, her long heavy tail whipping the air a few times as she found the tale of this queen's negligence highly irritating.*
-

*Toraries reply was actually rather dull this time*, "Sorry my beloved, the Dark Elves are sepperated into several clans, I only have information on the spider clan, the Snake and the Scorpion clans are a complete mystery to me...believe it or not, even the spider clan is my mortal enemy, their run by an opposing darkness goddess, a Rival with an insolent attitude...I wish I could be more help, but their weapons are highly variable as is their tactics, I'd need a week to teach you all the counter strategies...we'll just have to wing it and I'll throw advice at you when your in the thick of it."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:40 pm

"Guuuu!" The younger sisters make adorable sounds as Orga wraps her blubbery body around them, wriggling as they're squeezed by her pudge. "Well, as long as you aren't in here too! There's barely enough room for both of us!" They pause for a moment, then blush a little. "Well... i guess it's not too bad... but Lady-Bug was comfy enough!"

Their big sister Cremia is far, far less enthusiastic about Scolipede protecting her.

"Those two don't have any idea what's good for them! Get them-" She yelps as Orga lifts her up. "Wait a second!"

Scolipede perks RIGHT back up when Orga offers her the wriggling Cremia, and happily gulps her down despite the girl's protests... it seems to enjoy her wiggling. It doesn't take long though, before the big bug starts nuzzling the bulge all three of the humans make in it's belly, trying to get them settled in.

Bazzy looks distinctly pleased with the thought of these three scary people beating up all the Dark Elves!

"Yezz, Yezz! smacking and nomming of nasty elves would be very nize!" the bee chirps in with a nasty grin. "Every drone not like elves! But..." Her face falls. "But queen ordered uzz to help them. Every drone muzzt obey Queen... she is mother, she is hive. We muzzt obey, even if she is being mean."

Bazzy actually looks a little sick when Orga asks about what they would do if the queen dissapeared one day. "B-Bazzy does not know... queen is forever, there is always queen! But... But..."

Bazzy looks between Zaessa and Orga, her antennae twitching nervously. "C-can you two keep secret?" She asks softly. "Bazzy... Bazzy sometimes thinks about flying away from Hive!" she says this like it's a horrifying deformity. "Iz unnatural for dronez, but Bazzy still thinkz about it! Only want to stay for comb sisterz..." She points to the two unconscious bees next to Kalira. "But no Bee survives alone... and sisterz would not understand!"
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:42 pm

*Orga thought long and hard on this, at the end moving a claw to her belly*, "well, I am technically a queen, I could take responsibility for the hive until we find you a new hive...but...your a lot bigger than my little knights", *she looked back at the two white armored ants behind her. The bees each being more than three times their size, twice as tall and thrice as wide* "I knew I could hold my ants because Yggdrasil provided a charm, but...I don't know." *Orga shook her head*, "We'll cross that bridge when we get there, come-on girls we've a job to do." *The knight queen turned*, "You too Ur", *she proclaimed, not forgetting her ant knights Lin and Ur, much to the boy's enjoyment.*

*Orga gave the Scolipede a rub over its neck and down to its tummy, a firm pat letting its occupants know she was near.* "Were going further into the hive to deal with the queen and these elves, you'll be safe in there." *the knight queen shifted to her worm wyrm form again, getting a feeling the Scolipede preferred her like this, a feeling confirmed with extra nuzzling as she shifted her figure.* "Ohohee, yes yes I like you too. Now listen, take the girls to Pili Town, Yggdrasil may not be there right now but there's still my kin, and some ant knights protecting the town its safer than here." *The knight queen planted a soft kiss on the larger bugs cheek.* "We need to get going, be careful sweetie." *She stated before returning to her knight form and swiftly making her way to follow Lin, who was already scouting ahead.*
-

*The waxy interior of the hive was nothing like one would expect of a true bee hive, though above one could see a ceiling lined with the traditional honeycombs, numerous large hexagonal pillars supported a great street, like what would be found in a town, open faced buildings peppered the sides of the street, each with different purposes, and the lingering smell of honey was everywhere, though most of the combs were filled with solid wax and the occasional larvae, little white worms with big adorable blue eyes.* "Never seen a hive like this...its...more of a town than a hive really...then again I've never been in a great hive before, only a hive city", *She looked to her companions*, "Its a big difference, great hives are like...well I guess a castle you could say, a hive city is just a city surrounding a great hive, that's where I grew up." *In the distance, the group could hear a distinct, low buzzing, though nothing appeared to be out of place.*

*The golden waxy road wound about and lead to a vast, open section of this hive town, and in the center of it all was a giant pale gold metallic sphere, patterned with the honeycomb motif seen all over this town, and at the base of this sphere, a hustle and bustle of dozens of bees, and one, really, REALLY big one, lounging atop a waxen bed/throne pampered by servants sporting honeycomb fans inlaid with giant insect wings, some poor creature in the giants grip already hoisted over her head, as the queens maw opened up and engulfed the beast whole with total ease, her belly filled with squirming shapes above a rounded tub of blubber, as she chatted with numerous dark elves around her. Not only about business but also about entertainment, and news. The current topic was something to do with a Colosseum, the queen seemed very interested in this particular subject. They hadn't quite noticed the approaching group yet though.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:55 pm

It seemed like the party was ready to continue, but there was still the issue of the three bees to take care of. Having a guide with them might prove useful and Bazzy seemed sympathetic. "Alright, one thing before we go. Bazzy, I'll give you a choice here. You can come with us, be a guide through the hive as we try to restore some normality too it, or you can stay here with your two friends. We will have to lock them up just in case. If you come with us and betray us though, I will deal with you myself." The dragoness picked up the two unconscious bees, does a quick look for any keyrings, and sets them inside one of the cages that used to hold the human girls, bending the bars back in place. If Bazzy chooses to come with them, Zaessa suggests writing a note to try and calm the two captives.

Zaessa followed Orga, carefully trying to watch all around them as they passed through the urban area. She could no longer take the lead and be an effective shield if anything attacked. In fact, she was a bit over paranoid about an ambush. Urban settings always made for brutal fighting, and they didn't have any home advantage. It took all her effort to try and keep some bit of stealthyness in her armor, but if she took it off she might not get it back on in time. When they came upon this plaza, she looked for the nearest wall to crouch behind and peeked over it. "Well, I suppose we found the queen. Now comes the question of what we do with her and how." The party hadn't decided on a course of action yet. (((at least not that I am remembering, my brain could be fried from work))) Whatever their goal, they still needed to cross all that open ground though. They would be noticed and guards would be summoned before they got halfway there. Unless.... "Kalira, you've still got those smoke bombs, right? Do you think one would do anything for a bee that big?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:22 am

The Scolipede is ALL to happy to leave, though it hesitates to leave Orga behind... still looking at it's squirming belly, the Scolipede sets off toward the Hole they made in the hive, and makes it's way toward safety with the human girls.

Bazzy blanches at the suggestion of helping them out... but then she thinks for a moment. "Bazzy would help... knows where the Dark Elves do their nasty things, but Bazzy does not want to fight queen! Bazzy will be worse then dead, and then Queen hurt sisterzz!"

"No, she will not." Kalira promises the bee. "Help us with this, and we will ensure that you and your sisters are kept safe, no matter what happens. If not... well, you merely need be imprisoned here... and await whatever punishment the queen has for you if we fail."

Bazzy doesn't like the sound of that. Not at all.

"B-Bazzy will help... knows quiet ways through city... but must promise not to tell Sisterz! Would rather be eaten than let them be hurt."

Kalira smiles gently and pats the bee's shoulder. "I will leave on of my hounds to watch them. They will now wake for a while... hopefully we will be done with this."

Bazzy lead them through quiet side streets, keeping them out of sight from even wandering workers. Still, she hides at the sight of the queen.

"No good way here! Muzzt not be seen with you, Queen will eat me!" The bee whispers softly.

Kalira isn't any happier about their new situation... this vast open space very much favors the bees, and if they're discovered, the entire hive will turn against them. She too remains out of sight when she spots the enormous Queen.

"... Maybe if I managed to hurl all of them down her throat, she might be debilitated... but I don't think that's a good idea. She's far too large, and the rest of the hive would turn on us quickly. If only I had made the one, big one, then I could be sure it would render her unconsious..."

Kalira shakes her head, then looks up at Orga. "I would be better served keeping the bees occupied if we get into a fight... and my smoke bombs will NOT work on the dark elves. We will have to target them first if things get messy. Orga... What exactly is our plan here? I do not think the Queen will listen to us..."
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:54 am

*Orga was keeping her eye on the queen like the other two, she was talking with someone though they were behind some sort of privacy wall, where only the queen was in sight and mostly due to her 'throne' the waxen chair she sat her bulk upon, being elevated above the wall. Out of the blue one of the drones like bazzy, flew over and landed beside the queen, giving her a report which the queen backhanded the poor little thing and bellowed "THEN BRING THEM HERE YOU SIMPLETON! AM I THE ONLY KRAKAJIN IN THIS HIVE WITH ANY SENSE!" *before she returned to her upright position and snapped her fingers so loudly that it echoed across the entire hive. Instantly, several dozen soldier bees dropped like ninjas from above the group, instantly surrounding them on the ground and in the air with the only path they could now take being towards the queen as she whined*, "Well bring them out! I want to see these fools immediately."

*Orga's jaw nearly hit the floor when the soldiers dropped upon them, and with spear upon spear aimed at them they were swiftly shepherded up before the queen, no use hiding at this point.*

"I am queen Zaranna 3rd queen blah blah, your in my hive...do you know how stupid a move it is to come in here uninvited?" *Orga moved to oppen her mouth and one of the bees smacked her so hard she thought she felt it yesterday too. Upon which she just sat still and listened to what would obviously be an angry bee complaining about their presence in her hive. Some movement caught her attention and she did a double take as she saw a line of dark elves litterally glued to their seats with bees wax, most had utterly bored expressions on their faces but one was panicking to an absurd degree yet remained completely silent. Orga was horrified at the sight and recoiled as the queen barked at them again.* "-s YOU CAN SEE IM FAR TOO BUSY ENTERTAINING MY GUESTS!" *she bellowed*, "You have one chance to state your business before your all made into our luncheon" *Her demeanor relaxed as swiftly as it had exploded, but honestly Orga was shocked and terrified of this monster woman. All she could do was lean away in disgust and shell-shock from the extremely loud and snobbish bellowing.*
-

"My queen", *Zaranna snapped her gaze at the drone she backhanded*, "What shall we do with the traitor?".

"My guests need their sustenance...have the cooks stir fry her."
-

*Orga couldn't hold it in anymore, before she could stop herself she bellowed out as if to the words were a gag reflex "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" *these words echoed over the entire hive while the queen flinched and raised her eye ridge.*

*There was a long silence, and the queen spoke again.* "Well?...I assume you have a statement to make after such an outburst?" *The elves were looking at her with an incredible hatred displayed on their faces, even the freakout elf in the back was looking at her with her eyes bugging out of her head and her eye ridges furled so hard you could crease a page with them. This queen grinned a grin so wide and twisted one would normally only see such expressions in depictions of fantastic scenes, usually of a demon or devil, bearing such a twisted grin.* "That all you've got?" *The queen stood, and hilareously the elves stood, their apparent wax shackles popping off like decorations as they dusted themselves off.* "You may leave us idiots, I'm boored with this scene now anyways", *The bee soldiers drooped their antennae and left while the queen turned and began to walk off down the street*, "Come with me new idiots, you may be dumb but your still new and interesting." *Orga was still shocked from seeing the elves unshackle themselves so easily...she wanted an explenation for this madness...so...she just started following.*

"Oh and I was serious about the stir fry...though...don't use her, she'll taste terrible, fetch us the good stuff." *The bloated queen strutted her best strut to a seperate lounge, in this one she had the restraints and her guests were given chairs that had friggin whips attatched to them*, "Take a seat dumb-dumbs and start talking, if you make me bored I'll put you to work in the gardens", *The queen held out her hand, a teacup was placed in it, she drank the thing instantly and tossed it quite forcefully at something behind the party, some sort of furry animal shrieked behind them and the sound of padded feet could be heard running off through the hive*, "I KEEP TELLING YOU KAREN KEEP AWAY FROM THE SHMOGONIAS!"
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:22 pm

Zaessa's expression was unreadable from inside her armor but her mind had one statement in the forefront; "Well fuck." She was confident in her armor withstanding these spears, but her comrades would be kebabs in a heartbeat. Thinking quickly she grabbed Bazzy the bee once more and brought the little yellow fuzzball up to her face. "I knew you were trouble." she said with falsified anger. The dragoness opened her face plate and quickly shoved the bee down without any tasting or decorum. No bulge or wiggle was visible from outside her armor either. [Try to calm her down Tor, she'll be fine. She may need to go to the shadow plane, she is in my forge belly.] said the dragon in their mind-link as the bee made a b-line for the fiery guts. It would be hot in there, but she would be safe. After devouring the bee, she shut her helmet quickly to try and hide the fact she was a forge dragon. Any information you can withhold from your enemy is a boon after all. (rolled a 6/20, the queen did see her glowing throat. How she interprets that is another matter.)

With no other reasonable option she followed the path presented and beginning to observe this queen. Already she was getting an impression; (Perception check: 2/20. "Guys, I think we're in a bee hive.") very prideful, an obsessive need for control judging by how her 'guests' had been restrained, and mood swings. A lot like other rulers she had encountered in the past. ["Torarie, can you tell if she is under any sort of magic protections?"] she silently asked her belly buddy, trying to formulate a plan or two in case things went wrong. Someone had to start asking questions here, and if someone was going to have the queen of the hive angry at them it ought to be someone prepared for it. "So..." began the dragon, not lifting her helmet though her voice was clear. "What's a queen like you doing with those dark elves? Meddling elves of any sort bring nothing but trouble."
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:31 am

Kalira was about seconds away from summoning her Gargaunt and making an awful mess of things, but when Orga motioned for them to stay calm and follow along, she did so... though not without giving Orga an incredulous look.

'what on earth was the big worm thinking?!' she wondered mentally. Still, Kalira took in the Queens loud theatrics and wasteful actions with a raised eyebrow and not a word of protest. This queen... well, the dark woman thought she had seen queens like this before, in the golden cities and a few of her arrogant sisters. But why would she command and conquer the evil elves so easily? These were prideful creatures... they would not accept such treatment easily.

Still, she watched as Zaessa grabbed Bazzy and swallowed her whole, the fuzzy bee's muffled screaming quickly growing quiet. Kalira guessed that Zaessa was storing their guide away, and did not look overlong at the Dragon... she approved of Zaessa's quick thinking and didn't want to give the ploy away. She hoped that they'd be able to keep her sisters safe later...

Kalira tried to bury her fear... she felt her gut twisting in nervousness. She didn't know how powerful the queen was, but they were officially caught, and the elves were still free!

"We came at the behest of the nearby village, and their patron god." Kalira says softly, gauging the Queen's response. "The actions of your hive have... caused an imbalance. We hoped that you could correct that imbalance, and to free those you took captive."

(This one fought me, because I had NO idea how to react to such a sudden thing. also, the fuck are SHMOGONIAS?)
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:08 pm

*Orga remained quiet, her attention dancing between the queen, and the legion of warrior bees that just darted out of sight, as she moved about though she stepped a bit too close to the big metal dome in the middle of the room and the queen snapped at her*, "Away from there! The Iron hive is 'my' business, not for guests as lowly as yourselves", *she growled in low tones while rolling the mass of gold and black hair around her shoulders. She then addressed Zaessa*, "Ah yes my delightful guests, trade with these fashionable individuals has brought me great personal enjoyment...such fine clothing and wonderful delicacies from across the deep world, mmmh whats more these lovelies ask only to take the workers off my hands...its not like I asked for the little wretches, mother just up and left them behind, they can't even feed themselves properly without me reminding them to every damn day, such a bother."

*Orga heard the queen and as she spoke, the wyrm's visage grew angry and lethal, but the worm wyrm slowly regained her composure*, "So you're the most important person there is I take it", *she asked*.

"Of course", *Zerana stated*, "who in the world is more important than the queen? Surely you were taught...oh...right...your one of those country bumpkins I've heard about, you wouldn't know royalty from rags if it slapped you with a cane would you?" *Orga chuckled*, "And you would?"

"I don't have to stupid, I am royalty, go ahead and get an eyefull you sad thing, this is what Majesty looks like." *the dark elves all gave a unified applause, mainly at the sassy burn rather than her actual appearance. She was draped in an enormous yellow and very queenly dress, victorian style, and bore a huge natural ruff that made Orgas recently trimmed fur collar look like a little girls pig tails, groomed and waxed to perfection, molded into the shape of golden fire.*
-

*Zerana looked down at Kalira as she made the question about the nearby village*, "You know, I have commanded my troops to fetch me food from that village, and not once have they ever succeeded in finding me even one meal."

*Orga huffed at this*, "Do you feed your troops?"

"Oh please they can feed themselves, its just such a bother having to tell them-"

"If their starving to death what in blazes makes you think they 'can' bring you anything."

*The queen paused for a moment and turned to her elven companions*, "I seem to be at a disadvantage here...do any of you know what this....starving is?" *All of them shook their head 'no'. and the queen turned back to Orga* "Don't make things up...I am no fool, lie to me again and you'll be stung to death." *she pointed a clawed finger at Orga who's eyes widened and then narrowed.* "You are the fool, Starving is what happens if you cannot eat enough, if you starve for too long you die of starvation." *The queen's eyes flaired*, "You...dare..." *she raised her claw, about to give the command to kill Orga...but she stopped.* "........you are not lying...I can smell your fear, you know I can kill you at a whim, yet you so boldly retorted because you 'know' you are right...", *the queen dropped her claw*, "I'll pardon you only this once for being right, little bumpkin...but insult me again, and you 'will' die for it...I am no fool....SAY IT." *The queen stomped her heal on the ground, making a loud CLACK. Orga in responce calmed herself and replied*, "No....you 'are' no fool...I see that now." *Zerana lifted her nose in response continuously looking down upon her guests from her seat in the shackled chair, but now stood, and aproached the trio...her sheer size only becoming apparent as she grew near...and she was 'Vast'*

*Zeranna the banded queen, was quite plump, boasting engorged breasts and belly and rump, visible even through the grand yellow victorian dress, with four arms she grasped the three by their necks and lifted them straight off the ground, towering over them as she brought them up to her face to examine each one. First sniffing each of them, and then litterally sinking her mandibles into Orgas shoulder, causing her to panic.*

*The queen ripped a piece of Orgas shoulder right out of her, her mandibles cutting straight through the armor like it was butter. and she spat out the steel*, "mmh, thats good steel, but I've never tasted anyone like you before...I thought you looked rather odd, you're a worm arent you? One of those creatures that can eat a whole town in one sitting...hmm...might have to eat you anyways, your actually quite tasty." *Orga could only brace herself grabbing the queens arm to try and relieve her throat of the choking hand upon it, the other two would be in similar dire straights.*
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:32 am

This Iron Hive caught the forge dragons attention when it was mentioned, even though she knew nothing about it. Now and then she did get a twinge of greed worthy of any dragon especially in regards to anything mechanical or with rare minerals. It was big enough she was probably going to need Torarie's aid in getting it out. That was the spoils of the battle though, victory had to come first. Right now victory was looking far from assured.

As she listened to the queens reply and the conversation with Orga, Zaessa grew disgusted on multiple levels. This queen was careless, dismissive, self-centered... almost every bad trait for a monarch rolled into one. Having the advantage of her face being covered, her expression was three-fold any that the worm showed though her body language betrayed nothing. The dress shown off did not impress her, since she preferred a marriage of form and function rather than frivolities. When Zeranna made her display about not being a fool, Zaessa was inclined to disagree but not out loud. Even the most worthless ruler she had ever seen recognized the need of subjects under them to provide their lifestyle, and that such a system needed some level of maintenance. Her hive would be dead long before this was realized though, and she would probably suffer no consequence. More immediate concerns were raised as the biggest opponent Zaessa had ever faced by a wide margin marched up and grabbed the trio by the throats.

(armor effectiveness roll: 14)

Zaessa's suit was well designed, and just being held up by the neck didn't provide too much strain. It was not comfortable in the least but she had more room to breathe. It wasn't much though, as queenie was bigger, stronger, and looking very hungry after having a chunk of Orga. The forge dragon wasn't sure which made her madder; the queen's disposition, the injury of a comrade in arms, or the utter disrespect for the suit of armor she made. Things looking bleak and her anger thoroughly boiling at this point, the forge dragoness made her move. [Alright Tor, open wide!]

(attack check, aiming for face/mouth; 12)

"Eat this, pollen fucker!" she shouted, holding onto the queen bee's finger with one hand and releasing a lever hidden in the design of her armor placed on her hip. With a loud CHA-TUNK, the front of her armor opened up, revealing the huge maw representing Torarie. It opened a moment later as one hundered pounds of white-hot molten metal gushed forth at Zerana's face. The arcing flow of metal was so bright it hurt the eyes to look at. As the attack hit home it splattered and flowed almost like water, with globs resting on the bee's face, running down onto her shoulders and splashing onto the rest of her outfit. Hot metal went *everywhere* but her companions were at least out of the first splash zone.

(Also picturing some of it going down her throat, but she might have her mouth closed. Your call. Her dress would probably catch on fire too. The elves might get hit by the splatter, but I think they were too far away.)
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:27 pm

(Reflex Roll 19/20)

[Reaction]: *Zeranna saw and heard the maw open, and shrieked flinging the trio away while leaping backwards, her little wings beating the air hard and carrying the bulky monarch a good fifty yards backwards in a rather shocking display of physical prowes*, "UGH! Such a disgusting reaction"
-

[Orga]: "Zaessa has the right idea, LETS END THIS SWINE!" *Orga bellowed, dropping her act and drawing both of her swords with undertow falling to be wrapped in her meaty tail. The queen snapped her claws, and bees rained down upon the trio from every direction, almost litterally coming out of the woodwork of the hive, and Orga charged as if to take the entire army down...*

[Event]: *...However before these raging forces could clash, the metal dome suddenly opened, eight great pannels slid inside and then rotated clockwise to reveal a huge entrance, and yellow lights within the steel structure. Zeranna's visage instantly switching to the dome her eyes widening into disks, pupils narrow in utter shock before a new dome of bright blue light flew out of the dome and slammed against the bee army, shoving them all away, many clapping eachother midair and most falling back over the hive city's waxen streets, the dome however, molded around the trio, and them alone.* "Come inside! Quickly! This won't hold them for long!" *came a deep, humming voice, similar to those they'd heard from the bees but truly noble, yet not stuck up and lacking the hot air of Zeranna's tone.*

*Speaking of the queen, once the dome had stopped its violent expansion she rushed into it, full dress and all and thrust her claw upon its surface from the west, from her sleeve shot out a long blade, like a sword but tapered straight to a point like a rather thin lance.* "The dome is MY business" *she bellowed again, snapping her claw with her free hand again before striking the dome with that claw as well revealing another hidden lance. Her soldiers standing and moving around her to aid in tearing through the barrier, which swiftly began to crack, large pieces of it falling away shattering and then vaporizing into a blue mist at the floor.*

[Orga]: "...I don't know about you two but I really don't want to fight all of these bees at once, there's bravado and then theirs suicide.."

[Torarie]: "That voice is familiar to me...I have a good feeling about the dome, Zaessa, your call sweetie."
SakuraHanaryuu
---

Postby calldahotline » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:44 pm

[reaction]The forge dragon let out a frustrated growl as the super-hero landed with a thunderous *CLANG* on the ground, barely missing landing in the puddle of metal and splashing her companions. Pulling her own lance-like spear from her belly through Torarie's maw before slamming the front of her armor shut again, she posed in a ready stance while purposely ignoring the sound behind her for the bigger threat. Startled by the expanding energy dome, she took her attention away from Zeranna and looked back at the now open hole in the ground. After a quick look back and forth, as well as wishing she had a few traps on hand, she stepped out of her stance. "It's at least a defensible position, lets go. Think your smoke bombs could slow them down, Kal?"
calldahotline
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darian » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:51 pm

[Dexterity Roll: 18]

Kalira rolls and tumbles to her feet as the big Queen tosses them away. She's reached into her pouch to pull out a smoke bomb, knowing the army would be on them soon...

[Will Save: 16]

She feels another odd twisting in her gut, but ignores it.

The sudden appearance of a magical barrier dome brings her up short however. As does the voice... one that has the same buzzing quality of a bee... but still VERY big.

"... it would seem we have little choice." Kalira says at last, hefting her staff. "But this dome has no exits and we are surrounded. Where will we go?" The witch doctor looks askance at the sudden appearance of hidden blades on the queen's attacks. Not a good sign... it would seem the queen is sneakier than expected. "Quickly, I think..." she murmurs, looking around for any hidden exit that is not surrounded by enemies.

Kalira prepares to throw a smoke bomb the instant the cracks are large enough for a bee to get through.
Darian
???

Postby SakuraHanaryuu » Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 pm

*The trio made for the dome, the smoke bomb was flung as two bees darted through, which Zaessa and Orga defended against, the queen however turned all four of her arms upon the dome, each with a different lance as the holes grew large enough to get them in as well, and with a CRASH the dome split wide and the queen rushed through, the bomb not quite strong enough to quell her a she flew raging towards the domes entrance, however from within several small black devices like tiny rockets darted out and swerved into Zeranna's back, injuring her left wing and causing her to shift trajectory flying off course and sliding along the ground in a fit of raging high pitched buzzing. This gave the trio just enough time to escape into the dome, though as it was closing, the queens Lance slammed into the gap of the door, and was promptly sheared clean off by the doors mechanical torque.*

"What a royal pain...", *Orga exclaimed before looking about the interior of this 'metal hive', to which she quickly took up the appearance of a slack jawed fool. It was filled to the brim with mechanical wonders, little machines which emitted a strange shadowy glow, that removed light rather than project it, while much of the interior possessed lines and runes with a distinct blue glow, symbols which might translate to a different language. Racks of tools and robotic parts made of numerous substances from steel to stone and some which even appeared crystaline in structure.* "Zaessa...you know about metal...what is all of this?"
-

"This is my workshop, friend of the dark", *The voice from before stated*, "You may call me Zalleila", *it took a moment but the trio would eventually realize there was a large metal construct nearby, it hadn't moved since they had entered, it was reminiscent of a mech from some anime (specifically the NZ666 Kshatriya from Gundam Unicorn but with more elegant features), "I have given you my name, now please, give me yours." *The construct Zalleila gave a brief bow, showing decorum and a fair bit of charisma, even as the Pain in the ass queen hammered at the door screaming bloody murder.*
Last edited by SakuraHanaryuu on Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SakuraHanaryuu
---

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay