(Komodorazor and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

(Komodorazor and I)

Postby Redfield » Fri May 10, 2019 2:41 pm

She blinked, once then twice and with her hands rubbed her eyes to make sure what she was seeing was real. It couldn't possibly be so and yet she could smell things in the air and hear all things she should not be able to do in a mere game."This looks like, Eternia Online, but it seems so real."

Her name, her username but now it seemed to be her real name, was Aqua. An elven mage with the general appearance of a nineteen year old, with baby blue eyes and fiery red hair that stretched down to her shoulders. She had a slender frame, pert rear and an ample bosom, Aqua was very beautiful and she happened to be level seventy five at the tme of the incient. She wore a pair of brown leather boots, loose fitting short shorts and a plain white belly shirt. She still had access to her inventory system which didn't strike her as too odd and she stood in the middle of a clearing in what looked to be a deep forest.

Aqua sighed "I should wait" she muttered "a couple of minutes at least, I must have fallen asleep at the desk, that's why I'm dreaming this up."
Redfield
???

Re: (Komodorazor and I)

Postby Komodorazor » Fri May 10, 2019 4:21 pm

There was loud stomping that could be heard from the distance with the sound of grunts following behind each massive footstep. Trees began to shake about and fall down as birds quickly fled from the trees into the skies.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Sat May 11, 2019 1:34 am

Aqua jumped at the noise, her elven ears twitched and she turned around to look in the direction of the stomping. She moved back pushing herself up against a tree, frowning slightly as she made sure to keep her guard up for the time being.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sun May 12, 2019 11:28 pm

More and more trees continued to be knocked down before the culprit finally revealed himself. It was a large orge, light green skin standing 8 feet tall at least. It wore an knight's helmet covering up its face only wearing a raggy, dark brown loin cloth and raggy, furry footwear for its feet. It has muscular biceps but a large gut stick out.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 am

Aqua blinked holding in a breathe as she looked to the ogre. The elven woman stood still narrowing her eyes and shaking her head a little as she observed the creature. She decided to peak up "um hi."
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Mon May 13, 2019 4:16 pm

The ogre quickly turned to the elf and stood there for a brief moment before unleashing a loud, thundering shout. "Elf!" The beastly creature roared before it raised it large club up and started to swing toward the elf without warning.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Mon May 13, 2019 4:55 pm

"What the!" Aqua mutters moving quickly away avoiding the swinging club easily and moved swiftly out of range for the time being at least "could you stop that?"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Mon May 13, 2019 11:20 pm

The ogre only roared at the woman as it lifting the large club up and quickly brought it down toward the girl, in an attempt to crush her. It wasn't looking for a talk, ogres weren't really the ones to reason with. Eat, fuck,smash and sleep was their lifestyle.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue May 14, 2019 2:25 am

Aqua cried out and moved forward narrowly avoiding the club once more. SShe shook her head a little the buxom woman falling forwards onto her stomach her butt momentarily in the air. The elven woman groaned shaking her head as she made to get to her feet.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Tue May 14, 2019 4:08 pm

The ogre let out a loud roar, unamused with the woman not being flatten like a pancake yet. It then simply kicked its left leg toward the woman's torso in an attempt to at least get her airborne.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Fri May 17, 2019 3:35 pm

Aqua cried out as the ogre kicked her though instead of going into the air she rolled hard across the clearing. 'Got get out of this, wander if Magic will work' she thought to herself and got shakily to her feet "aw your trying to crush me." The young elf noted shaking her head a little deciding to distract the ogre as best she could and stood her round. "Ya sure you don't me for dinner?"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Sat May 18, 2019 12:00 am

The ogre slowly began to approach the woman, looking up her up and down as it gripped onto its club, it wanted to smash her good but she looked like a tasty treat. It drooled as it slowly began to approach her.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Tue May 21, 2019 2:53 pm

'Spells, what spells could I cast in the game?' Aqua thought to herself, this whole situation was quite alarming and she had momentary trouble remembering spells. So much so that after a coue of minutes she found herself standing right before the ogre.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Wed May 29, 2019 2:20 am

The ogre then stood mere inched from her, he quickly pulled one of his hands forward and grabbed the woman by the waist with one hand, picking her up while licking his lips.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Wed May 29, 2019 2:55 pm

'Fireball, basic how could I forget, the panic I' Aqua's thoughts were broken as the ogre lifted her up and she gave a small nervous smile, squirming in his grip and using a hand to beat against his wrists.
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Wed May 29, 2019 9:55 pm

The ogre slowly opened its mouth and began to licked over the woman's face, moaning at the taste of her before slowly tearing away her clothes with its free hand.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Thu May 30, 2019 1:34 am

"Woah hey!" Aqua called out cringing as the ogre licked her and then began to remove her clothes quickly leaving her lower half bare. "You stop that ight now nd put me down!"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Thu May 30, 2019 2:24 am

The ogre only drooled at the sight of the woman, ignoring her cries as it moved forward and slowly began to lick over her tender breasts with glee.
Komodorazor
---

Postby Redfield » Thu May 30, 2019 2:28 am

Aqua's cheeks blushed a bright red colour and she squirmed a little a small laugh escaping her lips at the lick. The young elf kicked her legs "hey stop that or I'll hurt you!"
Redfield
???

Postby Komodorazor » Thu May 30, 2019 2:40 am

The ogre merely moaned at the taste of the woman as it then went down to suck on her breasts as if it were a lolipop.
Komodorazor
---

Next

Return to Private Roleplay