Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:07 pm

Matty's grunts and groans grew louder and faster, before he finally gave an "Oh, fuck!" of delight as he held Theo's head close against his crotch, practically jamming his cock down the wolf-demi's throat as he blew his generous load into his friend's stomach. Though Matty's balls weren't exactly filled with gallons of jizz, there was still enough to give Theo's belly a bit of a little bulge, just a little. "Fuck, Theo... I think you suck dicks better than I do..." Matty panted, letting go of Theo's head.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:34 am

Theo couldn't help murring around the shaft as it slid back and forth, but his eyes widened from the sudden deep plunge the shaft took down his throat! Then he felt the cream pumping out and shuddered as he gulped and swallowed around that shaft and brought the load down into his belly, feeling it warming up his midsection as he got his full service meal~ He stayed on him a little longer after he felt the throbbing cease, before slowly pulling his head back, slurping the shaft as he went, leaving it slick and clean as he shuffled backwards, looking up at him. "Hah... I was hungry..." he mumbled, eyeing over Matty's belly as he got to his feet.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:50 am

"Heh... good thing you pulled away, or my dick may have decided to be hungry as well" Matty said with a chuckle, as he reached down to pull his pants back up. "Well... you look a lot better with a belly full of my seed" Matty told him with a chuckle, reaching over and rubbing Theo's belly. "...although, if this dragon keeps squirming so nicely, I might need to off-load another 'snack'" He said with a chuckle, putting a hand on his own, much more active stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:47 am

Theo huffed and shook his head as he got to his feet, licking around the inside his maw for one more gulp of the creamy flavor. He watched Matty's belly continue to jostle and bulge out with the angry little dragon within. "What should we do with him though... clearly we can't just take a dragon to someone just going to buy it... dragon's shouldn't be something that are bought and sold."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:02 pm

"Well, I don't remember the king dude saying we were selling it" Matty remarked. "...what did he say? Zanna at Hero's Hall or something? I don't know, but with names like that, they must know what they're doing" Matty said. "But... I do kind of agree with you if that's what they're up to" Matty said with a nod.

"How about this, we carry on to Rithmere and we ask exactly what they're gonna do with the dragon, and if we don't like it, we don't give it to them, howabout that?" Matty suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:19 pm

"We were to deliver it... I would assume as the couriers of a sale," he said, his ears folded down some as he put a hand on Matty's belly, softly rubbing at the bulging wobbling form held inside, which seemed to finally starting to tire out a little. "I'm not sure... I feel like that might be dangerous to show off we have their prize, then just tell them 'sorry, it's not yours anymore.' Given the situation, I'm not certain we could deny them should they decide to act forcefully."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:36 pm

"Well, we're still strangers in this land, I don't think just setting it free is a good idea right now either, at least not until we've got more information... it might be a little baby dragon now, but one day it might get big and dangerous... and I don't want us to be responsible for something it's done" Matty pointed out, putting his own hands on the side of his bulging gut. "So... how about we ask around first before we even approach the Hero's Hall, and then we decide what we're doing... unless you've got an idea of your own?" Matty questioned.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:07 pm

Theo would slowly nod his head as he looked at the bulging belly a little more. "You'll have to forgive me a little. I may have mad some assumptions that might not be true... I have to admit, it has been ages since I've seen a dragon, but the ones that I had met were all able to talk. I was... waiting for it to do so... but perhaps that is not the case in this world... I agree, some more information would be best, but perhaps not from the mouth of the hungry gift-horse."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:50 pm

Matty paused, before he glanced down at his potbelly, and gave it a little bit of a poke, but not roughly. "Hey little dragon, can you speak at all? If you're scared, don't worry, we won't hurt ya... I only ate you because you tried to eat me, and I can control my tummy... So what's say we start over, huh?" Matty asked his own stomach, entirely uncertain he'd get a response, but not wanting to dishearten Theo further. "...Maybe it's still too young?" Matty suggested as they waited. "I mean, it was quite small"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:42 pm

Theo frowned a little as he poked at his belly, but got no response from it. Maybe the dragon was too tired to respond, or maybe it was too young after all to be able to talk... Theo would have to admit that he hadn't met a baby dragon before. He looked down in the box, then tilted his head a little. He motioned Matty to move aside as he shifted the slightly cracked lid of the box. "I think you might be right about the age..." he murmured, as he pulled the lid back, revealing dried, broken pieces of what must be dragon egg shell. "That would explain the hunger as well... It might have even hatched under an hour ago."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:22 am

Matty pulled himself out from the tatters of the broken crate and stood to the side, still keeping his hands on his swollen belly, almost as if he was pregnant mother-to-be... which, in a weird sense, he kind of, sort of, was, at the moment.

He watched Theo over his shoulder, looking inside the box and looking at the fragments of eggshell. "...Speaking of which, maybe we should find something to actually feed it, instead of, you know, one of us?" Matty suggested, before he gave a sigh. "There's so much we don't know about this place!" He exclaimed, a little frustrated.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Theo slowly nodded his head as he stood out of the box... though after a moment he gave the sides a few kicks, which seemed to have a little more "oomph" behind them than they looked as he broke the sides of the crate down, then started collecting the pieces. "Best we get rid of this at least, " he said, looking along the trail. It was still a slightly wooded area, though it was breaking out into open rolling hills. "I could probably find a rabbit or something if you don't mind waiting a few minutes," he said, while gathering up the wooden pieces and starting to walk towards the trees.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:01 pm

"Well, I'd rather have a content dragon in my belly than a grumpy one, so I don't mind waiting" Matty assured Theo, as he moved to sit himself off at the side of the road, at the base of a tree. "Just don't you get lost or get into some kind of trouble without me, alright?" He told Theo, whilst still keeping a hand on his belly, uncertain to whether it brought any extra comfort to the dragon inside of him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:36 am

Theo nodded and flicked his tail slightly as he headed off into the trees. He wasn't quite so well camouflaged, nor was he particularly skilled at hunting. Nor did he have much awareness if he would find any game at all, though if he did he was hoping what magic he could feel within him would help with what he needed to do. The dragon within Matty's belly occasionally bulged out slightly, but it was no longer squirming about wildly, though it did occasionally squeak out down there, sounding just like a hungry baby.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Matty rubbed his belly, not just for assurance, but also with glee, a little smile playing on his face. The black-haired wolf demi always enjoyed having his stomach filled with others, and whilst the little dragon wasn't his biggest meal ever, it was certainly enough to give him a distended, full-looking belly. "It's alright buddy, Theo's gonna find you some prey to eat" Matty cooed, stroking his belly as he sat.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:42 pm

Theo floundered through the forest for some time, likely scaring off a few animals with his steps as he eventually started to realize he should slow down and get low, a bit more like a hunter. His usual senses were off after all... Otherwise he could have just sensed an animal in bush and lifted it out with ease. He kept up his scouring for some time, finally spotting a rabbit some ways off, and made his way towards it. What trickle of magic he had reached out, closer and closer, until the invisible force pinned the animal down, and Theo ran forward to trap it, bundling the thing up in his arms, then started to head back.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:28 pm

Theo may not have been gone for very long, but it was long enough for Matty to have dozed off. His eyes were closed and he was lightly sleeping, still with one protective and possessive hand cradled over his burgeoning stomach. The black-haired one looked rather peaceful and content, and it was the first time that Theo would have seen him so; The last time they'd slept, Theo had been the one inside Matty, and not a hatchling dragon.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:31 am

Theo returned holding the still rabbit. It was alive, but effectively paralyzed in Theo's grasp. He smiled a little at the sight as he saw Matty snoozing with his slightly bigger than normal belly. He almost looked like a mother hen in a way. He smiled a little, giving Matty a few more moments before gently shaking at his shoulder a little. "Hey sleepyhead. I've got lunch for the little one," he said after a few shakes.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:42 pm

"...huh? Oh, I must have dozed off..." Matty murmured, giving a yawn and sitting himself upright again. "Hope you didn't have too much trouble? Or run into anything... weird" Matty remarked, before pushing himself back to his feet. He gave a look at the rabbit, and gave a nod. "If it had the stomach to try and eat me, then maybe this should fill it up" Matty said, before opening his maw wide so that Theo could slide the rabbit down his throat.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:15 pm

"I'm surprised I didn't, but thankfully I found a deaf rabbit I suppose," he said with a little shrug, holding the rabbit tight by the scruff and hind legs. "Not exactly sure how this'll taste, so I'll try to slide him down quick. I cleaned him up what I could but still, wild rabbit..." he said with a shrug as Matty opened up. He kept his hand on the rabbit's scruff and held those legs as he slid the rabbit forward, quickly pressing its head to the back of Matty's throat, ready to release its neck and push its hindpaws down once he felt Matty start to swallow. At the very least, Theo's hand gave a little bit of good flavor to this meal.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay