Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby tacorem » Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:13 am

Theo heard her at last, muffled moans as she did so, so loudly~ The rising tide of cream all around him was concerning, but he kept up rubbing her all over as much as he could, before feeling everything splashing and rocketing upwards! He made a huge bulge as he was surged up, and shot out! He felt the splattering against the ceiling above him, as he realized he was falling! He flailed wetly a bit in the air, but was an easy catch for Jayne, splattering over her heavily, as cream rained down from the falling deluge and dripping ceiling, but they were reunited again, not that they had ever been apart.

"Congratulations," Rival grinned. "You're now officially a dragon swallower... albeit a baby one, but I won't tell anyone," he said with a smirk again as he rubbed at his belly, massaging over the filling bun and watched her bulging form tracing around inside. "Hmmm... well I might just have to call it a night and sleep... question is if you wanna sleep with me or if you've got more plans for the night."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:17 am

Jayne was still panting from her orgasm as she held Theo in her arms, the wolf demi comfortably nestled bridal style against her extra large bosom. She opened her eyes and grinned down at him, chest still rising and the both of them rather soaked by the raco-wolf's cum. "Hey there, little hero" She greeted with a smile, starting to settle down. "Hope you enjoyed your trip to my dungeon, because it looks like I sure did" She told him with a snicker, before giving him a little kiss.

"Twixy Dashbolt, Ballistae-Wielder and Devourer of Dragons... heh, I could get used to that" Twixy said with a chuckle, giving herself a delighted little wiggle against the walls which constricted her. "Hmm... I got a bounty I need to collect, but I can just do that tommorow, so... as long as you take my pack with you if you go anywhere, that's fine by me, don't worry about the ballistae though, I'll pick it up later" She assured him with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:00 pm

The demi wolf was deeply warmed as he was held against her, and rumbled out his enjoyment of being held against her in their unified afterglow. "Quite the adventure," he snickered himself, splaying down his ears and pressing into her kiss, his tail splashing at the water around their hips as he pressed in against her chest. "Mmm this had been some night," he'd murmur once they parted their lips. "Such a warm welcome you provide~" he added, smiling back up at her. "What's the rest of your night looking like?"

"I can take care of your pack, and your ballistae. I'll just stay right here," he chuckled as he smooshed down on his belly a little more, squeezing and rocking around everyone in his huge sagging gut. "Mmm... would be hard to move anyways, and it's plenty comfy here," he murmured, as he closed his eyes, his belly sloshing and noisily glorping around his big stuffing as he dozed off.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:17 pm

"Heh, well... It's getting kinda late..." Jayne remarked in response to Theo as she simply decided to relax back into the spa again, yet keeping Theo held against her chest like a precious item. "Most of the clan is probably asleep or too deep in their drinks to have fun with... Besides, I think at this point, Fidel's figured out we all got distracted and we'll come visit him tommorow... So..."

Jayne yawned, and stretched her limbs out a bit. "Might call it a night..." She said, before she grinned at Theo. "I think the bed over there is just big enough for me, but I bet there's just enough room for you too, if you snuggle right up close to me. What do you say?" The amazonian herm offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:25 pm

Theo couldn’t help chuckling some, and rumbling out as they sank back into the steamy water, and he felt his skin washing clean, making the water a bit milkier than it already was as he was held close against Jayne. “That sounds about right, we’ll have to apologize to him.. tomorrow...” he murmured, feeling quite the exhaustion setting in. It had been a very long day. He sleepily grinned up at her. “I think that’ll work... if there’s still only room for one of us, well there’s ways for us to become one again~”
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:42 pm

Jayne gave a snicker at Theo's suggestion. "You've just escaped from my depths, Theo, are you seriously offering to take another plunge? Because, you know, I won't say no... especially when it comes to cutie like you" She told him with a grin, leaning over and giving his cheek a big, long lick from her tongue.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:10 am

"If necessary... it seems like your insides liked me enough last time~" he teased, blushing as he leaned into that great big lick of her tongue, taking a peek into her mouth, though who knows if that's where she would want to take him. "Mmm... but let's see how big this bed is first anyways... I can't imagine they aren't the softest in the city with the way everything else has been here."
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:56 am

"Can't have a Mighty Roar if you don't sleep well, these beds are great, and they're solidly built too; Great for a gal of my stature" Jayne told him with a chuckle, before she rose up, milky water cascading off of her form, and also lowering the water level a bit, thanks to the water she'd displaced with her huge body... Physics!

She went over to where the towels were folded up, and grabbed the biggest one she could so that she could dry herself off, although like a shaggy dog, she did at one point just end up shaking her body up and down, make her fluff out a bit. She smirked and winked at him, not bothering yet to put any clothes back on. Instead, she went over the large, plush looking bed against the back wall of the room; It was a large, ornate wooden bed fit for nobility, with comfortable fur as a cover and soft, cotton pillows.

And then Jayne laid down upon it, front first, with a sigh, and took up almost the whole thing, perfectly sized if she was alone... If she scooted over, there was a sliver of space where Theo could fit in next to her, but she'd probably have to hold him in case he slipped off the side... However, as she lay there, her tail swayed to one side, revealing her big, jiggly ass, pointed upward as if to offer an alternative sleeping bag.
Nornico
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay