Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Beyond the Spiral (tacorem and Nornico, we're back!)

Postby tacorem » Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:30 pm

Theo smiled and shivered some, mumbling an apology as Jayne's hand got a slight bit of wetness onto it from the patting. "Yeah sure," he would say, taking a seat down again in front of Lyrix. His ears perked up at the sound of the yell from somewhere else, and couldn't help chuckling a little more. "This place is quite rambunctious. Much better than my home. I'm sure I'll get used to it, and hopefully... well, live a while," he mused as he glanced towards Matty, seeing him resting against a fox.

Rival grinned a little bit more as Matty acquiesced, and seemed quite relaxed. He flicked his tail at a passing server, giving him a knowing wink, which was returned in kind. Not a minute later, a slender glass of bubbling red was brought to Rival, who inclined his head, then looked down at Matty below on the side of the couch. "Alright, open up, I'll pour it slow," he said with a bright smile as he waited for Matty to look and open up before slowly tipping the wine over the lip of the glass.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 04, 2020 7:47 pm

"My homeland was barren and grey, my father once informed me" Lyrix reminisced. "Nothing but dust and ruins, from endless warfare and catastrophe... I've never seen it myself, been here all my life, but I've seen his depictions, his creations... This world is full of colour, from the land to it's people, and it does have the tendency to rub off on people, on travellers, orphans from beyond the skies like yourselves..." Lyrix remarked, as she swirled a little of her wine before taking a long sip, finishing the chalice and setting it down on the table and standing up, revealing that she was in fact... rather average in height, despite the aura she exuded. She looked down at Theo where he sat. "Regardless of where your future lies, either here or your home or somewhere else... perhaps, for the time being, you're exactly where you're supposed to be" She told him, with a momentary good-natured smile. "It just so happens to be amongst the Mighty Roar and in the presence of Lyrix Xandershade, the Renegade of Golthromora" She told him, with a smug smirk. "Enjoy your bath, Snowpup, for I take my leave" She informed him.

Matty didnt need to be told twice, nor even cared what was being poured down his gullet as he happily turned his head up toward Rival and opened his mouth to receive the fox's gift.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 09, 2020 11:44 am

Theo was slightly taken aback as Lyrix stood. She was shorter than he was! Yet in comparison he felt utterly insignificant, though that also made her brief smile suddenly seem all the more wondrous. "Thank you for the warm introduction. I look forward to our next encounter," he would say with an incline of his head as she headed away. He smiled and had to pause as his tail flicked back and forth, consciously putting a stop to that.

The fox grinned in delight as he poured the drink down Matty's throat and watched it disappearing smoothly down his gullet. It almost had a cherry soda flavor, crisp bubbles and all, but then he would feel a sudden lurch as everything shifted, and he would find himself laying on the ground. "Ahh, my friend," Rival would boom overhead, as a huge paw suddenly reached down and engulfed Matty. He would feel another lurch, before the paw opened, and he found himself face to face with a huge towering Rival as he sat in the fox's paw. "I think your dragon will be out for a while longer... why don't we have some fun while we wait?" he rumbled, licking over his muzzle, and then giving Matty a long slow lick... across his bare body, as his clothes had been left behind on the floor moments ago.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 11, 2020 7:58 pm

Lyrix would hold both her hands out to one side of her, and then yet again, her roughly-hewn staff and leather satchel would fly from somewhere by the wall and into her hands. Her satchel went over her shoulder and her staff was fixed upon her back, before the alluring, yet wraith-like woman would stride out from their little group of chairs and began walking towards the exit, from which Theo and Matty originally arrived. As Lyrix was leaving, she would be passed by another woman, taller than her and physically imposing for a human, although nowhere near the degree that Jayne was. Her hair was long and a brilliant red colour, her skin well tanned and her physique strong yet sinewy; a nimble duelist more than a bravado-filled warrior. She wore bronze armor, seemingly; A chestplate, a short skirt around her hips, boots and armguards, as well as a choker around her neck. She also had what seemed like a bronze-plated eyepatch over her right eye. A sheathed sword was at her hip, though it was hard to distinguish what shape it was... She looked, on the whole, somewhere between a pirate and an amazon, and walked with the authoritative gait of either. "You're the one called Theo, right? I''m Madame Scarlett Midnight, this is my establishment" She told him. "I would have welcomed you on your arrival, but I was busy, and it seemed our mutually over-sized friend kept you company... I've drawn up a bath for you, as she asked. If you'd like to follow me, I'll show you to the room" Scarlett offered, gesturing for Theo to follow.

Meanwhile, Matty hummed in delight. "Tastes nice, love cherry..." Her murred in approval, before he felt the lurch. At the moment, he simply assumed it to be his drunken state and gave a little giggle of amusement. "Whoops... me and floor have a megantic... magenta... magna carta... a sticky-hitty relationship sometimes..." He babbled in explaination, before he'd turn over to see the gigantic form of Rival, and his approaching gigantic paw. "...woah, Rival... when'd you get so big?" Matty asked, before chuckling. "...and where're my pants..." He murmured, before he started laughing from the feel of Rival's lick, his body squirming against the fox's tongue.

Lyrix would pause beside the scene, of Rival with the shrunken Matty, though her attention was in fact on the slumbering dragon, cocking her head a little in silent and guarded curiosity. She wouldn't disturb the creature, but she would crouch down a little, just to see it a lot more closely. Apparently satisfied, she then stood up. She spared a brief moment to glance at Rival and his antics, the two perhaps meeting eyes for a second, before the woman simply walked off, without a word, leaving Matty to Rival's mercy and Rival to his games.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat May 16, 2020 11:31 am

Theo tried to see where her staff and satchel came from as she held out her hands, but again, they seemed to only appear truly into view a few feet away from her, with a speed as they flew towards her that left them slightly blurred until she was grasping onto them. He stood up with a bit of a sigh and stretched upwards for a moment, arching his back to rid himself of that folded feeling from being curled up inside of Lyrix's womb. His ears primed to the clinking of armor and he turned to face Scarlett as she approached. "Your members have given us a warm enough welcome, but thank you," he said, as he bowed his head to her. "Yes, of course," he would say as he bundled up his shirt and followed behind the towering woman.

Rival couldn't help grinning ear to ear as the little demi wolf in his paw babbled and rolled about slightly in his paw. He flicked his tongue across his muzzle after giving him that lick. Matty had quite the unique, other-worldly flavor to him~ He looked to the side as he felt a bit of a presence for a moment, and chuckled wryly at Lyrix, with a bit of a wink in her direction before she walked away and let him turn his attention back to Matty. "Mmm my little friend~ I think we should get to know each other much more... in depth, what do you say~" he rumbled, as he opened his maw, showing off a rather slimy interior as he slowly positioned his paw in front of the gaping opening, before casually jerking his paw forward, tossing Matty inside onto his broad wet tongue, whereupon Rival slowly closed his maw shut and started to suckle and taste over the trapped demi wolf.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon May 18, 2020 8:04 pm

"Yes, a welcome from the Mighty Roar is seldom a boring one... and rarely short, either" Scarlett remarked, with a smirk as she lead Theo along a corridor and towards a room on the ground floor which they were already on. Opening the door, would reveal a rather curiously designed room... It was elegant and homely, like a master bedroom with a rather grand bed against the wall, along with a changing screen, some chests of drawers and a vanity cupboard for... well, for whatever needs a client had for a mirror. In the centre of the room however, was a large, square-shaped pool, steam coiling off of it... It wasn't just a mere bath, it was like a hot spring, flowing into the room itself and providing it with warmth and a sense of spa-like relaxation. "If you leave your clothes by the door, and ring the bell just there-" Scarlett told Theo, gesturing to a handheld bell on the vanity. "-then somebody will come and take your clothes for cleaning. Enjoy" Scarlett assured him, with a smile.

It was hard to tell if Matty was all that aware of the situation he was in, but it seemed that in some way, it wasn't the first time that he'd been a tiny morsel in somebody's maw before. His smile was wide as he approached the waiting maw, before gasping as he was abruptly thrown right into it, and onto the tongue of Rival. The little wolf chuckled and giggled from the sensations of the huge, slick tongue against him, wiggling and squirming against it. Rival could tell this was more than just happy drunkedness fueling Matty, as he'd be able to notice a certain part of Matty's tiny anatomy getting... well, a little less tiny than before. "Do I taste good, foxy?" Matty called out happily. "Do you like it when I wiggle and squiggle for you?" He added, starting to rub his butt against the tongue.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Thu May 21, 2020 11:02 pm

Theo smiled a little as he kept his wet tail from flicking anything onto the walls as he followed Scarlett. "I suppose the night is still young then. I'll be looking forward to the rest of this evening once I'm freshened up," he said taking a moment to gaze upon the bedroom. He had thought they were heading for a bath, before seeing the sight of the hot spring, which made his hair stand on end! "This is... surprisingly familiar!" he said with glee, his tail swaying. "The hot springs in my home don't directly heat a bedroom... but that is an ingenious idea that I'll have to implement!" he said, smiling brightly. "Thank you, I shall do just that," he would say as he took in the bedroom all the more. He waited for Scarlett to take her leave, before he would disrobe his soaked pants and undergarments. He put all his clothes folded together where she indicated, then rang the bell as instructed.

Rival wondered what shrunken Matty's reaction was going to be as he was sloshed around inside of his muzzle and bounced around on his tongue. He liked to give the newcomers a little taste, both to taste them up, and to see how they might fair with some of the more common practices of the Mighty Roar. Sometimes people were scared off, and good for them. Bravery was necessary here, along with a little taste for fun~ But Matty wasn't worried at all it seemed! He seemed to be enjoying himself, and Rival could hear his muffled teasing down there even! Who does he think is in charge here? Rival thought with a chuckle, but he liked Matty's attitude, and rewarded him with eager thick laps up along between his legs. Over his orbs and growing length, and teasingly smooshing between his grinding cheeks as Rival gave him a slobbery wild ride~
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:41 pm

Not long after Theo rung the bell, the door would swing open with an ominous creak, as the looming, or rather, towering shadow of Jayne stooped to enter the room with a wide smirk on her face. "I hope you weren't thinking I was going to let you out of my sight, Theo" She told him with a grin, as she grabbed his clothes and leaned back out the door, before tossing them to the hapless worker who'd been on the way to pick them up. With that, the enormous raco-wolf closed the door shut, and smirked as she looked down at the room's spring. "Well, looks like there's enough room for two of us... well, just about anyway" She said with a snicker, before she started to saunter over to the screen which... just barely hid her from view. "I hope you don't mind the company, by the way... your friend's in trusted hands, but you were about to be all alone, and I couldn't just let an adorable little guy like you be all alone" She told him, all while the sounds of buttons popping and zips unfastening could be heard as she was in the process of removing herself from that full-bodied leather tunic she'd been wearing since she'd it's accompanying armour back in the main hall.

Matty, blissfully unaware of how he was being gauged and simply enjoying the ride he was being given, could be heard laughing and chuckling from all the sensations of Rival's tongue pressed and flicking against his body, the miniature wolf trying to grab on and properly ride the tongue, mounting it whenever he could like it was some kind of bucking bronco. When he was stuck pressed against the wall of the fox's mouth, he would grind away, against the mouth, or the tongue, with whatever he had pressed against it. "Looks like big foxy likes little wolfy's taste..." Matty giggled at one point.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:50 am

Theo returned to the spring and looked it over once more now that he was fully disrobed. He sat at the edge, slowly sinking his feet in with a happy rumbling and quite the wagging of his fluffy tail. He eased himself in, loving the warm wet feeling steadily creeping up his body as he sunk down, finding stone around the edge acting as a seat as the water met the height of his shoulders. He closed his eyes for a few moments, thinking about the day he and Matty had had. This was certainly one of the better ways it could end. His ears perked up and his eyes opened as he heard Jayne entering, and couldn't help smiling back at her smirking grin. "By all means, please join me. You procured this bath after all, and the company would be most welcome," he rumbled as he listened to the various zips and pops. "Quite the secure bindings, aren't those?" he murmured as he sat up a little straighter to make sure she had room when she chose to join him.

Rival continuously swallowed the excessive saliva being slurried over Matty's body, continuously soaking the little demi wolf, and rapidly absorbing hints of his flavor for the fox to enjoy as he gulped it down. He flicked his tongue to turn Matty around, opening his maw to let in a bit of light and gave the demi a show of his throat undulating and swallowing before him, the tunnel almost beckoning before he closed his maw and sealed Matty in slimy darkness again. His tongue stilled for a few moments, as Rival started to let the drool rise in his maw, rapidly filling his mouth and giving the demi wolf enough of a soaking that he could have bathed in it. The sound of his heavy breathing filling Matty's ears, along with the constant rumbling of his delight of the demi wolf's taste, as he slowly started to tilt his head up, his throat relaxing as he slid Matty towards the inevitable plunge.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Mon Jun 08, 2020 7:39 pm

"Well, there's a lot of me to keep securely bound" Jayne replied with a bit of a snicker. "That, and bits of me tend to get in the way if they're not secured in place" She remarked, before she hung the huge leather jumpsuit over the top of the changing screen, making it audibly creak just from the sheer amount of leather that weighed upon it. With that, the Jade Giantess stepped out from behind the screen, revealing herself in all her glory, and there was no phrase more fitting; The woman's body was dominated by fur, a mixture of soft and wiry but almost all of it a silvery grey colour, perhaps a little darker. The only exceptions were her forearms and shins, which were all black-furred to the fingers and toes, and also her entire front, down from her throat to her groin, was covered in plusher-looking white fur... although with tits the size of small boulders now free of their confines on her chest, one might be forgiven if her fur wasn't first thing to mind, especially with contrasting black nipples... Though of similar contrast, was the great, dangling black tree-trunk between her legs that reached as far as her knees, with another pair of white boulders hanging behind it. Throw all that together with firm muscled limbs covered by fur and a strong, tight midriff... and the raco-wolf was a thicc, amazonian paragon of strength and sexuality all at once, excessively so.

She started to slip herself in opposite Theo in the spring, taking up three times as much space as he did alone. She had to part her legs open and stretch them out in order to fit herself in to at least her chest. She sat with a grin on her face as she looked over at him.

Meanwhile, "Oh wow... you've got me all covered in your spit, Rival..." Matty told him with a chuckle as the fox's tongue settled a little, and Matty looked, or rather, let his eyes wander, around the lit up maw once Rival allowed the light to enter past his teeth. "Ooooh..." Matty cooed, looking down towards the bottom of Rival's throat, and the dark pit beneath it. "...Never tire of these views..." Matty murred, his tail wagging from side to side excitedly despite his momentary stillness. Matty looked up and snickered. "Sounds like you're just as excited as I am" Matty remarked as he listened to Rival's breathing, giving the tongue he was sitting on a playful squeeze, before gasping as he felt the floor starting to tilt. "Hee hee... Uh-oh, slide time!" Matty cheered as he waited untill he couldn't perch on the tongue any longer, and started to slide towards the back of Rival's throat.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:52 am

Theo had nothing to retort as he beheld the beauty before him. The tightness of her bodice had kept her form from really peaking through through her lower extremity was not so surprising, her second set of boulders had been plainly in view before, although with clothing between them and any viewer. Theo's eyes wandered all over Jayne's form, his breathing coming in a little deeper than before as he took it all in. Then she started to slide in, and he at first wondered if they would fit together, until she shifted her legs around the sides, letting her more personal bits take over the slightly deeper middle circle, where Theo felt them pressing and sloshing heavily against his legs as she got settled in. "Truly I am outmatched, aren't I?" he chuckled as he relaxed against what siding of the pool he had to himself. "Have you ever considered speccing into unarmored combat?" he added with a grin back at her.

Rival's throat undulated as he chuckled, his tongue bouncing Matty as he neared the back of his throat. "Mmm... 'uite 'he 'alker 'ou are," he would rumble, the words only a little slurred for having a demi wolf settled on the verge of sliding down his gullet. After a few moments more, Rival decided not to waste any more time. His maw sealed shut, he closed his eyes, and his tongue pushed Matty from behind to slide him forward directly into his throat, which grabbed ahold and squeezed softly, but firmly around him. A resounding "gulp~" echoed around the little demi wolf, as Rival's throat squished and pulled, dragging him down and pushing him along a slick, slimy tunnel. The demi wolf made a cute little bulge, which Rival traced with a finger down his throat until it disappeared under his collar. A few moments later and he let out a great happy sigh as he felt Matty dropping into his belly with a light splash as he landed in his belly half full of a strong mixture of wine and mead.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:11 pm

"Outmatched?" She remarked, looking him and his smaller body up and down, before her smirk cracked into a grin of her own. "I don't know, maybe I have a thing for slim guys with white hair... so maybe you're a perfect match" She told him, giving him a wink before she chuckled. "I went for the whole barbarian, savage, fur loincloth look once, back when I first started off adventuring... I wore it well, but it was damn hard to disguise a boner... a cute little thing like you would turn up and my bulge just couldn't be contained" She pointed out, smirking. Indeed, Shiro could probably feel the water shifting from her physical presence.

A normal person in Matty's state might have found the tumble and fall he found himself in rather upsetting, but as it was already abundantly clear, this wasn't Matty's first rodeo. Even as he felt his whole center of gravity shift away and sharply drop, he still chuckled as he fell, even giving a few squeaks of "Woah!" and even "Whee!" as if he were on a rollercoaster. Even just down the throat, Rival would feel the little wolf's limbs flailing as he descended before the final drop and landing with a splash. There was a silence and a stillness for a second save the ripples of the liquids in Rival's stomach, before Matty finally surfaced and pulled himself onto some 'land' "Oh wow, there's a lot more to drink in here... it's like a big punch bowl!" Matty called out with a snicker, patting the fleshy floor with his hand before rolling onto his back, legs submerged beneath all the booze.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:12 pm

Theo chuckled as she spoke, making some ripples of his own in the water, as his tail slowly swished about. "Not really something you should hide I think! Honestly it's like a third leg or arm... and could be an additional weapon on its own! I'm certain you know how to use it as such, could wipe out a whole enemy party with that alone~" he said with grin, shifting his legs some, and feeling his knees rubbing up against her hefty "great-sword sheath~"

Rival smiled some as he rubbed at his belly. His new little acquaintance made a nice solid lump in his belly, and his rumbling of delight made his belly ever so slightly vibrate and quake around Matty. He perked up his ears to hear Matty, and smirked a little, before that big punch bowl of his shifted and sloshed as a deep, satisfied "Urrrp" slipped past the fox's muzzle. "Feel free to drink up as much as you like... in fact, I'll be sending plenty more down shortly~" he rumbled out, as a drink was brought towards him and he started gulping it down, causing a waterfall of wine to add to the features of Matty's current residence.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:38 pm

Jayne gave a grin, which bit onto her lower lip a little as she felt Theo's knees against her huge, pitch black member. Theo would even it start to rise up, rubbing upwards along his leg. "Well, it's certainly wrecked it's fair share of assholes, if you know what I mean" She said, with a chuckle. "It's got an appetite too, you know..." She purred. "You know, you can give it a handle, if you want... It likes the attention" She told him with a smirk.

"Oh wow, it's like a, a wine shower, or something... like a tight, fruity spa" Matty rambled, giggling to himself as he sat up a bit whilst he was doused by the falling liquids above him, opening his mouth and throwing his head back, letting what hit his face fall into his mouth, before leaning forward and starting to slurp the beverage that surrounded him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:56 pm

Theo grinned back at her, his tail swishing and eddying the water a little as he shifted his legs, rubbing against that thick length he felt rubbing up against him in return. "I can imagine so, all deserving of course, and why does that not surprise me," he chuckled as he kept rubbing at her length with his legs, while reaching down beneath the surface of the water, slowly letting his hands glide along the upper reaches of the shaft, teasingly close to the tip of her throbbing third leg.

Rival finished his long drink and settled back with a heavy sigh, grinning and rumbling as he felt Matty shifting about down below. He smirked and pat his belly to slosh him around a little more. "Heh, you're a good little treat... but you might be better as a full meal~" he rumbled, knowing the timing well through timeless encounters. As he finished speaking, the time on the potion effect keeping Matty small wore off, and he quite quickly filled up the space of that belly, making it tight and cramped, but still holding him and churning around him, now all the more as Matty returned to his original size, making Rival's belly hugely swell out.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:49 pm

As soon as Theo's fingers made contact with the hot, black surface of the huge raco-wolf's member, his hands wouldn't stay submerged in the water for long. With a grin, Jayne watched as her cock rose to the surface, cresting and parting the water and pointing it's big, onyx black cock head straight at the white wolf demi, it's slit practically winking back at him, and admittedly, a sliver of pre-cum leaked out from it... hardly surprising considering how much she likely had stored away in the huge balls that were beneath both of them at once. "Feels like you know your way 'round a shaft, are you sure you haven't wielded some... heavy weaponry, before?" She remarked with a smirk.

With his small sized mixed with the large quantities of fluid he'd consumed, it was unlikely that Matty was going to be sober any time soon, not that he seemed to mind, as he was still trying to swallow up what mouthfuls of drink he could, before he felt his whole body rumble. Looking down at his hands in confusion, he gasped as he watched his surroundings suddenly get closer and closer, all around him. The black-haired wolf demi grew into a fetal position, his body filling Rival's stomach out with his full weight and size. Matty's limbs and head, as well as other parts of him, were clearly outlined against the surface of Rival's belly. "Oh wow, suddenly got... real tight in here... like a big wet cozy cuddle!" Matty chimed. "I'd also like apololo... apple... like to say sorry, if my dick's kinda... pressing out... you know... making a dick shape..." Matty said, before smirking as he started to intentionally grind himself, as much as he could, against the walls of the stomach before him. "...not that sorry though..." He said, chuckling as his cock pressed against the front of Rival's stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:39 pm

Theo shifted back as that monstrosity rose to greet him, and chuckled as it winked in greeting, giving him a view down its "throat" as it throbbed heartily. Her scent was starting to fill the room, starting to make his head spin as he leaned a little closer, breathing hotly over the tip of her shaft. "Never inside myself, but I might know a thing or two about some slippery dungeon crawling," he chuckled before shaking his head a bit. "Hmm... that line doesn't really work so well for a straight down slide a shaft presents... I'll have to work on my innuendos."

Rival smirked as he watched Matty shifting about, making his gut wobble as the tightly held demi was squished and ground against. He leaned in a little to hear him mumbling, and snickered as he heard, and felt him, moving about. He reached down his belly, feeling how taught it was, and pressed his paws where he felt the naughty demi wolf humping away~ "I'm not sorry either~ This is just the place to have a good time... so have at it~" he snickered as he squeezed his abs, pressing even tighter around Matty, and letting him hump and grind away at the firm squishy warmth to his heart's, and balls' delight.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:21 pm

"Maybe you should try it out, before this big thing ends up... in your end-o" Jayne told him before snickering to herself before sighing, her huge cock bobbing a little from her motions before she started to smirk at Theo. "But seriously... You might want to consider taking a descent, because I don't know if you can handle taking a beast like this, and I don't know if you wanna find out... unless you do" She said, before she giggled a little, cock throbbing once again. "Although... there's a third option... and that's that somewhere, buried under all this junk, is something you can sink your own member into, if you want...?" Jayne offered him with a smile. "If you're into great big raco-wolf pussy, that is"

Matty gave a little coo of approval when he felt Rival's hand press the hot flesh against his cock even more than it had been, before moaning as he felt the walls constrict around him, eliciting a drunken chuckle as he could barely move his arms and legs, trapped firmly by the powerful physique of his captor. Crammed as he was, he could still gyrate his hips, or at least that was all he figured out he could do, and so continued to press his member up and down against the walls, the pleasure on his face visible for all to see when he would put his face to the wall, thanks to how tight the stomach was.

People had come and people had gone from the hall at this point as the time had passed, and although most of them spared a curious, even interested look, towards Rival's antics, and the dragon by his feet, few of them actually said anything. Eventually though, perhaps even inevitably, Rival would find his and Matty's table joined as another member of Mighty Roar came and plopped themselves down on the other couch beside Rival's. "Riv, are you messin' with the newbies again?" came the Aussie-tinted voice of one Twixy Dashbolt, the agile, athletic and gorgeous-looking rabbit demi who had tanned skin, very fair brown hair and a tall pair of bunny ears to match, along with big, puffy ball tail of the same colour as well. Her attire was rather light in terms of armor, as she was clad in a poppy yet cyberpunk engineer-aesthetic, which consisted of a long, white coat, under which was a turquoise top which showed her flat, smooth stomach, followed by a pair of short shorts matching the colour of her shirt, and white leather boots which reached her knees. A pair of goggles sat on her forehead. She looked like she could throw it all aside and have a wrestling match.., if it weren't for the huge, almost towering, balistae-like crossbow strapped to her back... The weapon looked like it take out a tower all by itself.

This bright yet deadly visage might have been intimidating, if it weren't for the fact that Twixy Dashbolt was adorably only only five feet tall or so, maybe even a little shorter. Still, the little bun had won enough fights to have respect for her abilities, but not without the occasional tease now and then. Regardless... She reached over to poke Rival's belly lightly with her finger. "Well, he looks like he's having a good time, at least" She noted with a smirk.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby tacorem » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:52 am

Theo's grin broadened as he looked his destination face to tip as it bobbed and throbbed before him. "I think I've had enough experience with womb diving tonight. Besides, I might drive you to having even more of a good time later if I rub just right here and there~" he said as he shifted, pulling himself up slightly out of the bath to sit on the edge. His rubbed his legs and feet up along the shaft as he scooted back from it, before lifting his feet up out of the water, and pressing them against her throbbing tip.

Rivel rumbled and squished his belly even tighter around Matty, halting his squirming for a few moments while he held his breath, and rubbed the outline of his shaft up and down through his fur, before he breathed in and expanded his belly again, letting Matty resume his wonderful wriggling thrusts~ He relaxed back against the couch, his tail swishing in satisfaction down between his spread legs and sagging gut. His ears perked up as the familiar voice called to him and dropped down nearby. "Evening Twix," Rival rumbled as he picked up his belly and gave it a good hefty bounce! "You know me~ Never one to turn down a willing meal, and someone had to show him the ropes around here... Plus he's got an interesting pet. Didn't want him wandering off into the wrong bowels or something," he said, with a pointed thumb at the sleeping lump of a baby dragon next to the couch. He grinned all the more as she prodded at his belly. "Mmm, wanna meet him yourself? I've always got room for a little more~" he said with a grin, eyeing her over and teasingly licking over his muzzle.
I am bork. Hear me bork.
tacorem
Heavy user

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:27 pm

Jayne watched him with an eager yet patient grin of her own spread across her face, still quite relaxed where she was sat in the bath-spring, arms out to her sides and propped against the ledge of the pool, merely lifting her hips just a little so that she could keep her huge, throbbing cock faced up towards her companion. She couldn't help but bite her lip a little as she felt his feet against her tip, and let out a low hum of approval when his feet finally found her waiting cockslit, and quickly and easily slipped in.

Twixy smirked as she watched the writhing, squirming motions of Rival's stomach-confined guest. "Well, he looks like he's packin' a decent set" She remarked, as she also reached over and rubbed Rival's stomach where Matty, who was at this point just ablaze with arousal, was pressing his dick. "Hmm, alright then, but you better have some carrot juice ready for me when I get out" Twixy told him, as she stood back up and removed her coat and her pieces of leather armour.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay