Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

Postby Shifzor » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:08 pm

Nornico wrote:"Well, you don't seem to be screaming in agony, so you must be alright" Marcus remarked, stopping the aggressive shaking of his orb-like middle. He glanced over to his bed, and his face split into a grin... which would have been even more unsettling since he was a shark with many, many teeth. "Let's just try one more test, okay?" Marcus said. Before Ryan could protest, Marcus had jumped up. He was jumping, front first onto his bed. The impact of his stomach on his bed was no different to a firm pat against the belly, since Ryan was so tightly locked beneath the skin with little room to move. He certainly felt the shifts in gravity as Marcus actually bounced on the bed before landing once again, keeping himself pressed down against his belly. "How's that? How do you feel?" Marcus questioned, as he lay down on his belly with all his weight atop it. If anything, it felt just like a rather tight, slightly heavy embrace wrapping around the human... it seemed even if the shark was trying to be abusive to his occupant, he was entirely safe from harm.

That was true. Whatever acid and stomach juices that's pooling at the bottom of the shark's belly doesn't seem to be hurting him one bit! Though the aggressive shaking felt almost like one big washing machine within, thrashing and tossing the human against the shark's tight belly walls before finally settling down for a bit, giving the human a chance to relax. Sighing, he wanted to protest but he felt his entire world turning upside down when the shark suddenly jumped! Letting out a gasp, Ryan felt the rather firm impact as the shark crashed his belly against the bed, fortunately the bell walls acting like some fleshy cushions to soften the impact though the shark would catch the human's face being pushed against at the upper part of his belly, til he could see his imprints. He closed his eyes, squirming about lightly as Marcus kept bouncing on the bed almost like the shark is teasing him greatly. Eventually, he felt the shark relaxing on top of him, his space getting as tight as ever as he continued to struggle about. It got to the point where.. He somewhat enjoyed the feel of something tight and warm embracing around him! Though he didn't want the shark to know that at all!
"It d-didn't work! I'm still in the same sp-spot as ever, Marcus.. I don't think its possible." He sighed lowly, wondering now if he's really fated to be this shark's belly as he lay against the belly walls.. It really does feel nice if he could stop thinking about his fears.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:51 am

Marcus gave a smirk down to his belly, before finally rolling onto his back, freeing Ryan from the pressure of his weight atop him. "Well, at least we know you're completely safe in there, nothing done to my stomach seems to have done any damage to you... So look on the bright side, at least nothing can hurt you anymore!" Marcus said, chuckling as he rubbed his belly with one hand. He rolled his head to look over at his clock, and gave a sigh, before he pushed himself to his feet.

"Well, Ryan, I can't keep doing this all morning, I have to go to work" He told the human in his belly, smiling widely as he got his clothes together. "So you may as well get comfortable, you're gonna be in there for at least another day" Marcus informed him, as tried putting his underware and pants on, which was a new struggle, reaching around his now big, swollen belly. "Huff... gonna have to get used to that..." Marcus murmured, after finally getting his blank pants belted up beneath his belly. "...Think I'll have to buy some new clothes after work, Ryan, you're really stretching my stuff here" Marcus told him, pulling his white dress-shirt on, and starting to button it from the top.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Ryan let out a small yelp as his fleshy world shifted again, causing a face bulge to appear at the side of the shark's belly during his roll. Soon, he came to a resting position right on top of the shark's form, covered in his golden, distorted scales. Ryan could only groan back in response upon hearing that, though he's not wrong at all. His fleshy surroundings haven't done much to cause any form of pain to his body. He felt his back being rubbed, no doubt the shark seemed to be really enjoying his presence in his gut.

His head shifted up upon hearing that. "Wait, work? With me in your gut? W-what would your colleagues would say?" He asked, getting a tad bit shy that Marcus has no issue being in public with such a hefty gut full of him! What if someone he knew before finds out that he's shark food for a long, long time?
"There's no way you could be carrying me like this all the way!" He wondered on how the shark would have to adjust now to this new kind of living, especially with a big gut to do his daily activities. Suddenly, he felt the belly walls getting tighter on his form as he squirmed lightly,feeling the shark putting on his underwear and pants. He could only imagine the size of the belly he was giving this lemon shark after he told him about getting new clothes. Soon, he leaned forward and placed his head on those tight belly walls. "Y-yeah, I guess. It's really tight in here with your.. Clothes you're wearing now!"

(I suppose you don't mind me playing a second shark character at work and all, a friend that is just to interact a bit with his belly?)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:18 pm

"Oh, don't worry about me, I've already had an idea about how to explain all this" Marcus assured him, patting the side of his stomach once again. "See, Sharks can reproduce asexually, you know? Rarely, but it happens... I just say, I was a volunteer to see if male sharks have a pregnancy, which is clearly a yes, and bam! There's my explaination.... To why I'm going to carry you like this allll day" Marcus said, chuckling. "But first..." He began, before he let out a little burp, just tighten his belly a little, and then sucked his stomach in whilst he tried to button up his top over his stomach. Once he managed to get all his buttons done, he slowly exhaled.

The bottom button popped, and the one above it, leaving the bottom and some of the front of his stomach exposed. "Well, hope you're comfy, Ryan, because until I get some... I don't know, maternity gear or something, this is how snug it'll have to be for now" Marcus told him, walking over to his bathroom so he could put on his tie, looking at himself in the mirror. "Try not to move about too much, just for my clothes sake... oh, and try to keep quiet once we're outside. You're going to be my preggo belly, after all..." Marcus said, chuckling to himself at the idea. He looked down at his outstretched abdomen, and put his hands on either side of it, smile quickly turning to a grin. "I think pregnancy looks good on me... thanks, Ryan" He said with a chuckle.

(Fine by me :))
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:51 pm

That was a first for him! He was never aware of the fact that male sharks could reproduce asexually! Now that he thought about it, he did see some male sharks having quite the enlarged bellies.. Though is it pregnancy or simply another squirmy prey fated to be sealed away in their guts for good~? Just like him. Though the idea of Marcus treating him like one is surely humiliating enough! But strangely enticing for some reason especially when he emphasized on carrying him like this all day. As if the shark really cares for him and is protecting him with his belly walls.

He gasped as the belly walls tightened on him again, feeling the external clothes locking him further in his position as the belly walls embraced his form tightly. One could probably make out the vague outlines of a human on his golden belly if they were to take a closer look. Suddenly, another gasp as he felt the buttons giving way, his lower body bulging out the frontal part of the shark's gut even further as it almost caused his shirt to ride up on his belly. "Mmmffhh.. It-s t-tight and.. Snug, yeah!" He said, squirming a little which caused Marcus' belly to jostle a tad bit. It was clear to him that his belly will always have some form of movement, even when his prey is breathing in and out. That's when Ryan really blushed upon hearing his intention to get a maternity gear. He found the idea really enticing for some reason and tried to dismiss it as he shook his head in a blushing mess! "M-maternity wear? I'm n-not your baby! Y-you're not pregnant with me!" He stuttered and whined as he pushed out his feet against the lower part of his belly, causing it to jut out a bit, the belly wobbles nicely against the shark's hands. What a big squirmy baby~.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:07 pm

"Oof!..." Marcus groaned as he felt Ryan pressing out against his belly, moving his hands over to where his belly had a bulge from Ryan's attempts at defiance, before he started to chuckle to himself. "Heh, listen baby, I know it feels good when you get all squirmy, but try and relax okay? You can enjoy yourself later and squirm all you like... and all I like" Marcus told his stomach with gleeful giggle, once again patting the side of his belly. He grabbed his backpack and his shoes, before he finally started to head back downstairs to his kitchen, Ryan surely feeling every step as the shark descended the stairs, before he sat at his table in order to put his shoes on. He had to lean over his big, bulgy, squirmy belly for a moment, as he bent over to get his shoes on.

"You may as well get used to being called 'baby', Ryan" Marcus pointed out with a smirk. "Even if you don't, that's what I'm going to have to call you... whilst I'm telling people about my big, active baby boy" Marcus said again, chuckling to himself, even bringing his hand to his mouth to stifle it. He was just enjoying this so much! "I wonder if somebody will give me their seat on the bus..." Marcus pondered aloud, chuckling again. He shouldered his backpack, and rested on hand atop his gravid, occupied belly. "Alright, settle down now, baby and behave... unless, you'd rather I'd tell everybody that you're in here, making sure your name gets spread about so everyone knows your shark food?" Marcus told him, free hand on his door handle.

Without even waiting for Ryan's decision, Marcus simply stepped out from his home and locked the door behind him, before starting to walk to his bus stop. Not only was his belly swollen for all to see, but the biggest, satisfied grin was across his face, as he walked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:54 pm

Ryan blushed madly again when Marcus called him a baby again, causing him to shook his head in defiance before feeling that sudden slap! He emitted a small cry as his fleshy surroundings wobbled against his body, causing him to shift around for a bit within his tight confines. He wasn't truly wrong when he said that it feels good for him to squirm. Strangely, it really did felt good for him! To squirm and move about within his warm, moist and tight environment. To especially feel those belly walls caressing gently over his skin as he move about. Even by just staying still, his own breathing seemed to cause the shark's belly to rise up and down. Just to show how tight it is! Soon, he found himself more and more in a fetal position as the shark leaned over his big, bulgy and wobbling gut for a bit.

Being so closed to his gut, Ryan could hear every word clearly as Marcus continued to tease him with such a humiliating nickname. It dawned upon him on how much he was really into this, the idea of the shark being pregnant with a really large squirmy baby like him! "T-that's not fair! It's degrading me! I'm an adult human!" He whined some more and was seriously considering the idea to scream and thrash about heavily as soon as Marcus got on that bus! At the same time though, he couldn't help himself but realized how.. Enticing for the shark to keep calling him that, he has no idea why and its probably stopping him from doing so. Though he quickly stopped moving upon hearing his threat about exposing him to the public in such a humiliating manner. Ryan has many friends he knew of who would never let him to hear the end of it if such knowledge gets around. Quickly, he pressed his head upward towards the shark's resting hand. "O-okay, you win! I'll behave, I'll behave!" He said, blushing madly as he shifted about slowly this time. He remain still for a bit and decided to lie back against the belly walls.

His big, slightly squirmy belly is surely attracting several eyes. A few happily giggling and smiling to how happy the shark is walking around with such a massive belly. Others only stared at his big gut, wondering how many shark pups he must be carrying! Finally he arrived at the bus stop, one shark could only smile at his fellow shark with a large tummy~. "Heh, a big belly you got there. What's in it?~" He asked.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:04 am

Marcus beamed with delight at the attention he was receiving, revelling in all the looks his belly was getting. He'd smile back to those who smiled at him, and to those who gave giggles and chuckles, he even gave them a wink, and every now and then a slow, teasing belly rub against the exposed skin of his stomach.

When he arrived at the bus stop, he took a seat down on the bench, which put all Ryan's weight onto his lap. The shark leaned back a little so he wasn't so completely wrapped around his belly and relaxed. When another shark started to speak to him, he looked over and smiled widely, resting his hand atop his belly. "Got myself a baby, volunteered for this experimental fertility treatment... Clearly it worked, but man, they just grow so fast!" Marcus told the other shark with a chuckle. "Can't believe how big he is already... Oh, and he's an active one too!" Marcus told him, rubbing the top of his belly. "He's settled down now, but when I was getting myself changed, he was putting up a real fuss"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:11 am

Certainly a great deal of attention and all the while it only made Ryan further humiliated especially when he felt that slow, teasing belly rub against his form. Fortunately, nobody knew it was Ryan indeed that's making a massive bulge out of a voracious lemon shark's belly. The most he could do is squirm a bit to get into a far more comfortable state his form kept moving along with the sway of the shark's belly for every step he took. It almost felt like a rather tight meat-hammock to him.

He let out a slight yelp as he felt the shark sitting down on the bench, all his form is just laying there in that gut that sat nicely on top of his lap. If one could look closely, Marcus could even see the vague outlines of his prey's head pushing against the upper part of his belly! So for every time he gave a pat on the top of his belly, Marcus felt like as if he was receiving head pats. Upon hearing his words, he could only blush and bury his face against the belly walls in pure humiliation, despite secretly liking it actually. It caused his belly to wobble for a bit as Marcus could hear a bit of groaning from within.
"Awwww that's cute. Glad to hear you're getting a son soon, hehe. I bet they'll let you off for a.. Maternity leave soon heh. So its a boy, eh? Thought of a name yet?" The other shark asked as the bus arrives, prompting them and others to get onto the public transport.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:47 am

"Heh, well, actually, they said I've still got a long way to go... Like I said, experimental, so they want a long term test to see if there's any complications" Marcus remarked before seeing that the bus was arriving, and put his hands on the bench so that he could push himself up to his feet, picking up his backpack, slinging it over one shoulder. "So, basically... this boy's not coming out for a LOOOOOOONG time" He said, with a chuckle. "But that's fine, I'm kinda... enjoying it, you know? Just something about holding and nurturing another life inside you... I guess this is what preggo moms feel like" He told the other shark.

"As for a name... I don't know, I like Ryan as a name, Ryan Ripper, heh, but I'm just calling him babe at that moment" Marcus explained, as they boarded the bus.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:29 pm

"That's fair enough! Good to hear you're so dedicated to the cause." The other shark smiled and eyed his belly for a bit, at that exact moment he saw a sudden bulge protruding out from the upper part of his belly! It almost look like.. A hand? Though for Marcus, he could feel his prey getting all rowdy once he made such teasing statements about his name and calling him babe!

"M-Marcus! D-don't use my name too!" He said, blushing again once more greatly in his belly. Fortunately, the sounds were rather muffled to others and could only be heard by the lemon shark!

"Hehe, I understand." The fellow shark said before getting a chance to press his hand against the smooth, taut surface of the lemon shark's massively pregnant-like belly.
"Feels really nice, heh." He smiled before waving off to Marcus as the lemon shark attempted to find his seat in the rather packed bus! Almost instantly, another lizard anthro look up and was greeted with the sight of the shark's massively pregnant-like belly and stood up from his seat. "Hey, here. Take a seat, you and your pup deserve it!" He said gently.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 22, 2020 5:56 am

Marcus let out a little faux gasp as he felt his belly's occupant come alive and start to make his presence known. He put his hand down atop his belly, although he was pressing a little firmly, as if to keep Ryan in place! "Oh boy, you know, sometimes I think he can hear me" Marcus remarked with a chuckle, before giving an actual, genuine gasp of surprise as the other shark proceeded to put his hand against his belly. For a brief moment, the yellow-scaled shark thought he would immediately be discovered as a fraud, but thankfully his skin and the thickness of his stomach walls disguised Ryan's form perfectly. "Th-thanks!" Marcus told to the other shark as he left, waving at him as well, before letting out a sigh of relief and a smile. Good, it didn't feel like there was a person in his belly to other people... The very knowledge of this made Marcus slowly smirk; Exactly how long could he actually pull this off?

Saving that thought for later, Marcus proceeded to walk down the bus, using the hand rails to pull himself along. It looked like he'd be standing from the sight of things, which briefly made him frown, before he realised that perhaps, all eyes were on him, which made him smirk a little again. He saw the lizard rise from his seat and offer it to him, which made the shark smile widely. "Oh, thank you so much" Marcus told the lizard, coming over and easing himself into the seat with a sigh, now resting both his hands against the front, the exposed part, of his belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:34 am

Ryan gasped as he felt the firm press which seemed to keep him held in that tight spot within his shark pred. It felt like as if it was yesterday where nobody would ever truly believed that he is being held as the shark's gut hostage! Though it is getting to him on how much Marcus is treating him like a oversized baby. It felt strangely soothing and warm. Like someone actually really cares for him and its something that he as long been desiring to have! No, is he actually going to get comfy in his new fleshy and tight place? The thought made him a bit confused as he slowly wiggled about, causing Marcus's gut to wobble about gently and nicely~. Right in front of everyone else in the packed bus! The mixture of reactions he got was great. A few blushed at how adorably handsome and cute he is with such a gut, while others giggled. The lizard himself smiled at Marcus, he seems to be eyeing his belly with great interest as the bus started to move.
"Heh, looks like you have twins.. Or triplets in there. Such wonderful bundles of joy, aren't they~?" *He said, chuckling for a bit.
"Where ya headed off to?"
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:03 pm

Marcus could feel Ryan moving about, not just inside himself but with his hands, still against the front of his belly. He then realized that, actually, most of the people in the bus had their eyes upon him! His yellow-skinned face went a slight tone of red, blushing from all the attention but at the same time, thankful and excited by it. The truth was, Marcus had never really been the centre of attention, even amongst his own kind; He was smaller and skinnier than other sharks since he was a lemon shark, and was on the whole, rather unassuming. Because of that, although not a pariah, he'd known solitude a lot more than companionship... but now, now he had somebody with him at all times in secret, and it was making everyone else notice him!

Unconsciously, once Ryan had settled down a bit, he gave his belly an appreciative pat and even a warm rub. The growing attachment to the pair's situation, it seemed, was mutual.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, absolutely!" Marcus responded to the lizard when he realized he was being spoken to. "There's just something that feels so special about having another life held inside of you, you know?" Marcus remarked, smiling widely as he rubbed his big, swollen belly. "Me? Oh, I'm off to work, heh... apparently, maternity leave is only for girls, so..." Marcus said, smirking as he shrugged.

"I don't think the company expected one of the guys to get pregnant, but, that's the world we live in, I suppose" Marcus said, before shrugging. "Not that I mind, it's a desk job so it shouldn't agitate the little one too much, but you never know... he's quite an active baby" Marcus said, with a chuckle, grinning as he imagined how red Ryan's face was, being talked about like he was Marcus's pregnancy.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:38 pm

Indeed! It is quite a peculiar yet interesting sight to many others to see such a skinny shark having a rather large and noticeable gut jutting out from his work shirt like that. Not to mention on how it suspiciously does look like there is a rather a grown adult in there.. Or maybe triplets considering the vague outlines of his yellowish white-skinned shark gut. As Ryan settled down for a bit, he find himself squirming a little bit more just to more so enjoy the warm and tight surroundings. Upon feeling a pat of appreciation right on the bulge where his head was making, he let out a sudden yelp. Blushing immediately as he had hoped that nobody else heard that. Ryan was definitely blushing madly upon being treated like the shark's baby for sure~.

"I get ya on that. Shame, I could never go for something like that as I am a bit.. Uhh.. Terrified of the implications so good on ya~" *The lizard said, giggling before shaking his head at Marcus's latter remark.
"Shame to hear that. Should have give a leave to ya as well, especially now that you're carrying such a big baby who's all cared and snug up nicely in that gut~ Goodness." *He said before giggling at the idea of the baby being all active on his massive gut~.
It was then, the lizard raised his brows upon hearing a yelp.
"I heard something! Did the baby make a noise~?" He asked curiously.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Marcus suddenly froze in shock when the lizard actually heard what little noise Ryan could make escape from the walls of his stomach. His mind raced to come up with a reasonable, or at least undisputable, explanation. He gave a chuckle to start things off as he gave his belly another pat, a little firmer this time, not quite a scolding firmness, but enough to let Ryan though that he might be in a little bit of mischief once Marcus had some privacy to tease his hapless occupant.

"Well, because they grow so fast, you know, they develop stuff they'd normally have outside, like vocal chords... My little baby can't speak but every now and then he makes some noises" Marcus explained, pulling a bluff from all of the lies he'd come up with to explain his belly away. "Anyway, I'm not too worried about work, it actually keeps me active and saves me from being stuck in the house all the time... and besides..."

Marcus leaned over a little bit towards the lizard, and cupped his hand to loudly whisper, not actually trying to hide his words, just playing. "I really like the attention he gets me with the guys and girls in the office" He admitted, giggling before sitting back.

The office, huh... Total strangers on a bus were one thing to convince, but people he saw almost everyday? He hoped his stories were convincing enough, and that he'd been so unassuming in the past that people wouldn't have really noticed him, gravid belly or not.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:49 am

(Apologies, a lot of things happened in between)

The lizard lightly giggled upon hearing that, though he appeared slightly unconvinced. Fortunately, he seemed to be more interested in what Marcus had to say about the perks of carrying a somewhat massive 'baby' in his large, smooth-scaled gut. It was quite a rare sight for sure, the lizard really hasn't seen anything like this though and much like the rest as well sitting in the bus who some at this point were still paying attention to the skinny lemon shark with a massive, sagging gut~. The lizard leaned in forward to listen to his whisper and it worked! He seemed to be blushing for a bit too.
"I'm glad to hear that this well.. I wouldn't say little, actually but this big baby of yours is doing some good for your body. And I get that too, your big gut is sticking out like a sore thumb but in a very.. Handsome manner."
He said, smiling as he leaned back on the seat. The bus soon approaches the office, soon Marcus would really need to think up of something convincing to his colleagues!

All the while, Ryan let out another gasp as he felt that somewhat firm pat. It caused him to bounce up and down in Marcus's warm gut, the lemon shark's belly wobbling for a bit as he leaned in earlier to pass a teasing whisper to the lizard. He could only imagine the amount of teasing and domination he would be subjected to once the both of them are completely alone together. Though, he started thinking about his own life. His own family and friends. Would they notice he'd be missing?
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Sun Jan 24, 2021 9:45 pm

(No worries, I get it)

Marcus's yellow cheeks took on a shade of red as his Ryan-filled belly was called handsome. Handsome! When had anyone ever called him handsome before! "Thanks... Oh, looks like this is me" Marcus remarked, realizing that his stop was now approaching. He turned his body in his seat so that his legs were now in the aisle, and reached up to grab both the top of his seat and the seat in front, so that he could pull himself up to his feet. "Ooof, hehe... Sit down for just a moment and you forget the weight until you get up again" Marcus remarked, picking up his messenger bag and smiling at the lizardman. "It was nice talking with you, see you around" He bade farewell, before starting to make his way to the front of the bus, smiling as people stood aside for him. He thanked the bus driver before he got off, and gave a quiet little sigh, of both satisfaction and relief.

When he was sure he was alone for a moment, he stepped into an alleyway, and gave his belly a poke. "Looks like you need some training in how to be a baby, baby" He said with a smirk. "If you're gonna get all squeaky with just that much attention, I'm going to have to give you a good workout, so no touch catches you by surprise anymore" He said, snickering. "...Is it actually being touched, or just the surprise of it that's making you all squirmy?" Marcus asked. "That lizard's hands felt a little cold, to be fair, so maybe it was that?" Marcus suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:14 am

The lizardman chuckled lightly upon seeing Marcus blushing in a very adorable manner, it also made his tail wiggle for a bit. Eyeing the lemon's shark bloated body as he kept thinking how cute he appeared to be. "Hehe, I wouldn't know about it though I bet its something that you're gonna get really used to." He remarked as he relaxed on the chair, staring at the lemon shark walking down the aisle, noting how his smooth-skinned gut swaying from side to side. "Farewell, hope to see you again!". He said as he waved his hand, really hoping that he could meet this particular individual one day again. Surely they'll cross paths once more, after all they are taking the same bus. Those standing on the bus quickly parted ways to clear the aisle for Marcus to walk down, smiling and giggling at the sight of a lemon shark walking down with such a handsome big gut, completely unaware that the belly hosts a fully-grown human squirming within.

Ryan had no idea on what was going on, though he could tell that his shark predator seemed to be rather proud and confident as he felt him striding. He remains slightly limp and quiet, though at times he couldn't help himself but moan and rumble at times, especially when the shark made some specific movements. He let out a short gasp upon feeling his poke, shaking his head upon hearing the shark's remark!
"Marcus! I'm not your baby! Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.." He said lowly, blushing as he shifted himself closer and closer to Marcus's inner belly walls. Is he really going to workout with him in his gut? How would he achieve that?
"Well, I can't help it! I've been in your gut for a whole night and well! I'm not gonna get used to it" He said, wobbling a bit again as he strained to listen to his pred's voice.
"I t-think its.. Both.. And I couldn't feel if his hands were cold! Your belly's just too warm.. Mmh" He light moaned again in the end though he quickly stopped halfway, hoping his pred wouldn't hear that.
"Where are we, by the way?" He asked as people passed by the alleyways on their way to work.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:42 pm

"We're just up the street from the office building I work at, don't worry, I ducked into an alleyway, so nobody can hear us" Marcus 'assured' Ryan, though seeing the people passing by the alley's entrance, he frowned slightly as anyone looking in would think he was talking to himself. Thinking quick and smiling at his idea, he fished his cellphone out of his pocket and held it up to his ear as if he was speaking on it, so anyone would just presume he'd stepped aside to make a phonecall.

"And anyway, what're you so embarrassed about? It's not like anyone could possibly know it's you in there... if anyone SHOULD be embarrassed, it's me! I'm the one people are looking at and talking about, you know? So you should really just try to relax... Privacy is like, one of the things you actually have in there, you know..."

Marcus smirked, and put his free hand on the front of his human-filled, big round belly, giving it an affectionate, almost assuring rub. "You'll enjoy it more if you stop denying you're enjoying it... baby..." He said, with a little giggle, before sighing. "Either way, Ryan, we're both stuck like this, so we may as well make the best of it we can, otherwise we'll both just end up miserable... and I don't wanna have to act hormonal" Marcus remarked, snickering, before patting his belly once more. "Once I get through my shift, we can talk some more, okay? Don't worry though, I'm always here, so if you do start feeling a little lonely, just remember that" Marcus said with a smile.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay