Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Not Quite Jaws (Shifzor & Nornico)

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:02 pm

"Aww, shush..." Marcus hushed Ryan drunkenly. "Yoush can stop pretenending now..." He huffed, using one hand leaning against a wall to keep himself steady whilst his over rested on top of his bumpy, swollen belly. "...betweens you and me, we're gonna winsh thish bet eashy..." Marcus mumbled to Ryan, as he continued to stagger away, constantly using the walls or whatever surface he could to lean on as he floundered towards his home in the darkness of the night. "...caush I don't really know how to getsh you out... so... we can't lose, woo!" Marcus explained, pumping his fist in the air for a moment for only his enjoyment.

Eventually, Marcus would practically fall against a door, his stomach pressed between him and it, as he fumbled for his keys.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:21 am

Ryan sighed as he heard how drunk his shark pretender seemed to be. Though, he shook his head which can be seen as a prominent bulge moving from side to side when Marcus asked him to stop pretending. "P-pretending? I want to get out of here! I have a life!" He angrily exclaimed as he swayed around in that shark's sagging gut as he strutted back home in a drunken stupor. At least this time Ryan is confident that his predator is not looking to digest him.. "It's a stupid bet.." He said as he pressed both his palms against his belly walls, pushing it outwards though he paled for a bit when the shark told him he doesn't know how to get him out. "S-surely I can just c-crawl upwards when you're l-lying down? Right?" He asked before he let out a small yelp when he was squished between the shark's belly walls and the door which the shark had fallen on!
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:58 am

"Jush shush..." Marcus mumbled in response, before opening the door and, quite literally, falling into his own apartment. He landed on his belly, of course. Luckily for Ryan, the stomach walls cushioned the blow and he was left unscathed, though he would feel the weight of the admittedly slim and lithe Marcus on top of him for a moment.

Marcus squirmed about for a moment before getting himself to his feet. "...come on in, make yourshelf at home..." Marcus mumbled, presumably at Ryan who he seemed to forget was trapped in his middle. He closed the door behind him, before wandering towards his living room. "Jush gonna... lie down for... a mo..." Marcus huffed, as he basically fell over the side of his sofa and onto it's comfortable cushions. Thankfully, he landed on his side this time, and Ryan wasn't so squashed... However, after a few moments, Marcus' breathing slowed... and he started to quietly snore. Before he passed out completely, Marcus managed to place one hand on his belly, holding it like he were a mother holding her pregnancy. With that... Marcus Ripper was asleep.

If Ryan was leaving the stomach at all, he would be at the earliest, waiting until morning... or when Marcus woke up, anyway.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:33 am

Ryan grunted lightly as Marcus shushed him once more. His fear fading away slowly and slowly but Marcus' sudden fall caused him to yelp and bounce up again but he was immediately met with a loud thud to his body! It was powerful enough to force him against the shark's inner organ while the belly walls were squeezed into every inch of his weary skin. He sighed, a little alarmed from the fell and remain quiet.

He could practically feel his predator squirmed for a bit before finally getting on his two feet while Ryan remain suspended in a drunken shark's hammock of a belly. At this point, he wasn't sure on what to do as his predator was horribly drunken as he could hear him welcoming someone into his own house. Presumably him in which Ryan pushed out his hands against the belly walls. "I-I am here! M-Marcus!" He yelled as he laid against the belly walls, feeling his predator wandering for a bit. Another fall caused Ryan to yelp and to be pushed against the side of the shark's rumbling belly walls. He wasn't squashed this time but was rather packed in a tight belly but surprising against the softer belly walls, making him believe that Marcus had already went to bed or is lying on a sofa. He sighed, knowing the shark would probably sober up tomorrow but for now he is a shark's food for the night. He was about to go to sleep until.. He felt Marcus' placing his on his the belly bulge where his head was. He was gently rubbing and patting him in his sleep! How humiliating! Or... How comforting, Ryan thought as he squirmed for a bit lightly. It was quite a caress that he has never really received before and this is him coming from within the shark's belly. Though, still flustered but a little comforted now, he decided to get some shut eye. Hey, at least the shark's belly makes a warm bed!

(What sort of ideas did you say you had again for later parts? A lot of belly-play, teasing, domination, etc. Did we also agree on Romance for later parts?)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:32 am

(I didn't actually have any plans yet, besides maybe Marcus trying to get through a day at work with Ryan in his belly. Marcus probably will be quite dominant and teasing, since he's not used to being in charge of somebody. I like the idea of maybe Marcus finding Ryan's friends or workplace and flaunting him a bit... but I like the idea of him getting possessive and protective of Ryan, so maybe somebody that didn't get on with Ryan or bullied him talks about it to Marcus, who defends Ryan and bullies him back? I'm also game for romance :D)

Marcus wouldn't stir until well into the morning of the next day, when a distant alarm in his bedroom began blaring. The shark boy was slow to rise and had a horrible, horrible headache. "...urgh... feel so bloated..." He muttered as he started to push himself up slowly, yawning and rubbing at his face. He finally seemed to feel the weight and presence of a human being inside of him for the first time. He looked down at his swollen stomach, and his eyes went wide and he gasped in surprise. "...what the hell did I... Oh... oh right..." He mumbled, as events of last night slowly began to come back to him.

A blush went across his cheeks. "...oops" He mumbled, as if the imprisonment of a human inside of his stomach for five, possibly more, whole years was a mere trivial accident. "Oh well..." He remarked, smiling. He gave his belly a gentle rub. "...feels pretty good, actually" He murmured, before he groaned and rubbed his head. He carefully got up, trying not to rudely awaken his 'passenger' and started to head upstairs to get himself showered and changed out of last night's clothes.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:04 am

(Sure, I am definitely up for all of these as well as our RP progresses :D And yeah, romance is more within the context of predator and his belly boyfriend heh)

Meanwhile, Ryan slept pretty well the entire night. He was enclosed in a rather warm, tight and snug fleshy chamber in which the belly walls continued to knead him, lulling him into a deep sleep. He would continue to sleep when Marcus wakes up, Marcus himself hearing a bit of a snore coming from within his belly. At some points, he would noticed his prey slightly twitching a bit, causing his yellow shark belly to shift for a bit as his prey seemed to be comfortably sleeping within him~.

Marcus couldn't see it but Ryan had a bit of a grin as he slowly moved about within his ravenous gut. Its as if all thoughts of fear have faded away from Ryan's mind as he moved about gently, snoring right into Marcus' belly wall. The shark's gentle belly rub would continue to comfort his prey, even so far as causing him to groan rather comfortably as the shark walked upstairs to change his clothes. Though that would be quite a challenge considering how big his belly is now with Ryan making him all full-out pregnant! Marcus could hear his prey slightly shifting about, perhaps he is about to wake up?

(Also, I do like the idea of teasing with false pregnancy as well. Something I discovered which is a nice kink to be added on our RP heh. Essentially, Marcus pretends to be pregnant? What do you think? Also, how active are you now recently? Just wondering heh. I am a little free recently. Another question as well, what do you think of digimon?)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:20 am

(I'm just posting more today because I'm free at the moment, and you happen to be on at the same time... Some days I just don't have the mood for posting. It's not you, or this RP, because I'm the same in all my RPs... But yeah, I'm up for doing false pregnancy as well :D)

If the walking didn't wake Ryan up, the pattering of the shower water against Marcus's belly certainly would. The shark wasn't in the shower for very long, heading for his bedroom to change, still feeling a little rough. He started to feel the motions in his belly, looking down at it. "...well, morning sleepyhead, hope you slept well, because I slept great" Marcus told Ryan with a smile, as he started to get dressed.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:24 am

(I understand definitely! Thanks for clarifying. Also, just wanted to ask, what do you think of Digimon as well? Somewhere in the future, might be down in doing something like that. Also glad to hear your stance on false pregnancy~. If you have any other kinds of kinks, feel free to suggest!)

Hearing the sounds of shower and feeling the lovely belly scrubbing immediately did stir Ryan up. Again, he was shocked to see dark, pulsating belly walls surrounding him again! He thought he was in a dream! "Wait.. This i-isn't a dream? Let me out!" He yelled once more as he pressed his terrified face forward, a rather large facial bulge can be seen on the lemon's shark belly. It was then followed by dancing prominent bulges which seemed to shift from here and there. Lovely squirming~. Though at the end of the shower, he seemed to calm down a bit as he curled up, slightly shivering due to fear. He glanced upward, sighing as he shook his head. "C-can you let me out please? I need to go home!" He said, totally ignoring Marcus' greetings!
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:37 am

"Ooof..." Marcus panted, putting both hands on the sides of his belly to keep it steady, the squirms and wriggles visibly shaking it. He caught sight of himself in a mirror, and grinned widely as he saw Ryan's face pushed against his stomach walls, leaving an imprint. "Aww, come on, it can't be that bad in there, you slept like a log all night" Marcus pointed out, before he gave a groan and rubbed his head again. "Urgh... tell you what, I feel real rough from last night, especially if you keep squirming like that... so I'm gonna try and throw you up, but if I can't, will you please stop panicking and moving about so much?" Marcus offered... having no intention of releasing Ryan, though he wasn't going to let Ryan know that. "Like, just chill... think of it as a... vacation" Marcus suggested, as he headed back to his bathroom.

(It's been a LOOONG while since I watched Digimon, and I only kind of remember stuff from the first three series (dunno if there was any more) but if it's something cute or cool I'm down for it, depending on what you want? I'll think about other kinks, I just need to remember to make sure they're SFW)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:46 am

(Well, I've been really think about doing same-size vore relating with Growlmon that is heh. A tamer and his digimon, Growlmon through some sort of scenario. Perhaps a world where vore is a secret ability that only some digimons could unlock through a certain mechanism or perhaps a virus rampage causing digimons to become devious and hungry predators. Though, cute can be like something where like the digimon discover the ability to devour his tamer whole and permanently, keeping him away from the dangers of the digital world! Of course, if you have any ideas as well, feel free to suggest! Kinks can be the same with this RP we're doing maybe plus with affection/romance, etc. Though other digimon like Flamedramon, Strikedramon, Weregarurumon works too, anything anthro I suppose, Exveemon or you suggest!)

Ryan could feel Marcus grabbing the sides of his belly which effectively stopped him from struggling further. The belly walls shuddered and Ryan found himself pressed against the belly walls, completely unaware of how his devious and handsome predator was checking himself out in a mirror with such a magnificent bulge like Ryan. "N-no, I didn't! I didn't sleep at all!" Ryan lied obviously in hopes of to ensure that his predator would not be aware of how much he subconsciously likes to be in such a warm, gurgling gut. Of course, Ryan himself doesn't know that! He shifted his head up excitedly as Marcus suggested on throwing him up. "W-wait? Really?" Immediately, he paused and stayed still, only his breathing would pressed his chest and abdomen against the belly walls, slowly moving up and down... "You g-gotta try Marcus!" He pleaded as he thought being stuck in Marcus' belly was really scary but... A part of him did tell him to treat it like a vacation. It felt like a warm sauna in there after all~.
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:02 am

(I'd need to go and look a few Digimon up before I come up with something; Like I said, it's been a while)

"You're a bad liar... uh, jeez, you know what? I can't even remember your name..." Marcus remarked as he went into the bathroom. Just for the act, he went and leaned over the bath, crouching down, meaning his body kind of closed in around his outwardly-bulged gut. "Okay, let's give this ago..." Marcus remarked, before he started to heave, confident that he really wasn't able to bring Ryan back up.

Inside, Ryan was practically thrown to the top of the stomach, to the small little crevice that was between the stomach and the oesophagus of the shark... and, unfortunately for Ryan, the hole refused to stretch. No matter how hard Marcus heaved and no matter how firmly Ryan was forced against the bottom of the gullet, he didn't go anywhere.

After a few minutes, Marcus sat back and panted, out of breath, and wiped some sweat from his forehead. "...It's no good, buddy, the only way you're getting out of there is if I digest you, I think... want me to try that?" He offered, a mischievous smirk on his face as he waited for Ryan's likely frantic reaction.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:09 am

(No worries, do update me on it whenever you're good!)

Ryan frowned and blushed. He was a very bad liar indeed and he shook his head in embarrassment. "H-hey, it's Ryan!" He said with a low grunt while Marcus went to the bathroom with his extended belly containing his delectable human prey. Ryan was once again shifted around within such a slick gut as the shark crouched down. It felt like his entire form was being hugged by Marcus' body which only made him blushed. Ryan felt his excitement and relief flooding his body as the stomach grumbled and heaved to push him up!

Though, disappointment. His head simply couldn't go through the sphincter. He shook his head, realizing how close he is to escape but it seems the shark's belly demanded he stay within it, being close to such warm belly walls. No matter how many times, even to the point where Ryan tried to crawl up, the sphincter won't open at all! Even he got tired as he panted, his chest and abdomen rising up with Marcus' own pants.

Buddy? He's calling him buddy now after he made food out of him? "W-what? Buddy? You made food out of me! Also, you gotta try! I c-can't just be in here forever! Y-you can't carry me for 5 years!" Ryan protested though he widened his eyes in shock and immediately considered back the alternative. "Ok w-w-wait! Digestion is out of the question!" He quickly yelled and squirmed for a bit, his hands and face appearing before he seemed to cling on to the shark's belly walls, not wanting to let go!
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:24 am

Marcus leaned back and bit his lip, delighting in the feel of his prey squirming inside of him. Normally, perhaps Marcus may have been more sympathetic, but he was just enjoying these sensations so much, he couldn't get enough of them. "Well, I can call you 'Food' instead of 'Buddy' if that's what you want?" Marcus teased with a smirk, as he started to push himself back to his feet again. "Look, face it, buddy... I mean, food" He said, face splitting into a grin. "...For now, we're stuck with each other, which means you're stuck in there... kicking and screaming and begging isn't going to change that, although it does feel pretty good, I have to admit" He said with a chuckle, giving his belly a rub on the side with one hand before returning to his bedroom to carry on getting dressed. "Now, do you want some breakfast, or are you going to keep complaining?" Marcus asked his belly, giving it a poke with his finger.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:34 am

Meanwhile, Ryan himself wasn't aware that his squirms and struggles practically did nothing other than to pleasure his predator. Though, he was panicking and seemed to realize that he may be stuck within a shark's belly for some good time... Upon hearing the shark's next suggestion, he shook his head frantically, the prominent bulge of his face can be seen moving from side to side on the shark's yellow gut. "N-no.. Buddy is fine." He said lowly, knowing that at least he would have some dignity being referred as to something other than food. Maybe, he should.. Try to get on the shark's good side? He decided to comply, nodding slowly as he slowly shift within his fleshy new home to get a good spot. He bounced a bit at first upon feeling the shark rubbing him but.. It felt rather tender to him for some reason. "I.. Guess I am stuck in here.. Y-you're not going to hurt me, yes?" He asked lowly before nodding his head. "A little.. Hungry I guess?" Though he wondered how is Marcus gonna feed him in there!
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:51 am

"Hurt you? Of course not!" Marcus told him, shaking his head even though Ryan couldn't see it. "I don't think anything can even hurt you in there anyway, my skin's pretty tough and I'm sure my insides are pretty squishy... let's just check it out"

With that, Marcus grabbed his stomach on both sides, and shook his belly, like it was a magic eight ball. It could be heard grumbling and sloshing, and Ryan was certainly jostled and shaken rather roughly, but it was more like a fierce vibration feeling than any sort of physical pain... It might not have been entirely comfortable, but it didn't hurt.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:57 am

Ryan glanced up as he heard the shark's surprise exclaim. He really doesn't mean to to hurt him? His head-shaking did cause the shark's belly to sway from side-to-side, causing Ryan to let out a small gasp as he was tossed along with the swaying of the shark's handsome belly. Feeling a little reassured now though, Ryan still couldn't help but feel as if the shark is out to get him. Though, he had to endure his humiliating teases!
"Really? I g-guess I can tru-- W-what are you doing!" Ryan widened his eyes in surprise as the shark suddenly grabbed his taut, giant belly!

Immediately, Ryan felt like he was being carried lovingly by his shark predator not before he was met with sudden shaking which caused him to be tossed about even faster and further within Marcus' belly, all sorts of lovely bulges appearing on the shark's smooth bump! The belly noises were overwhelming to Ryan as he could hear them everywhere. Though, he expected to be thrashed about but it was a rather tight and violent vibration which kneaded his weary body. If anything, he groaned for a bit as he vibrated along with the belly, with him pressing his feet against the lower part of the shark's belly!
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:35 am

"Well, you don't seem to be screaming in agony, so you must be alright" Marcus remarked, stopping the aggressive shaking of his orb-like middle. He glanced over to his bed, and his face split into a grin... which would have been even more unsettling since he was a shark with many, many teeth. "Let's just try one more test, okay?" Marcus said. Before Ryan could protest, Marcus had jumped up. He was jumping, front first onto his bed. The impact of his stomach on his bed was no different to a firm pat against the belly, since Ryan was so tightly locked beneath the skin with little room to move. He certainly felt the shifts in gravity as Marcus actually bounced on the bed before landing once again, keeping himself pressed down against his belly. "How's that? How do you feel?" Marcus questioned, as he lay down on his belly with all his weight atop it. If anything, it felt just like a rather tight, slightly heavy embrace wrapping around the human... it seemed even if the shark was trying to be abusive to his occupant, he was entirely safe from harm.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:35 am

(Something just came up on my side dude, probably won't be able to get to this RP for a while. Sorry)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:05 pm

(No worries)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby Shifzor » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:23 pm

(Heya, I apologise that I left this on delay for quite some time but I intend to continue it. Are you okay with continuing this?)
Shifzor
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay