The Cheater and the Preggos

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

The Cheater and the Preggos

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:42 am

A few weeks ago, Roy walked into a local tavern after a long day at work to unwind and get his mind off issues at home. The husky demi-human definitely got what he wanted, but not in the way that expected. He met a wolf demi named Ashe and hit it off with her immediately. They drank, talked and danced well into the night, and the night eventually ended with a one-night stand. Roy quickly left Ashe as she fell asleep to return home as he realized how late it has gotten. He arrived back to his place around three in the morning and quietly entered, in hopes not to wake his slumbering pregnant wife. As he entered the bedroom, he saw that his husky-demi wife was indeed fast asleep but her massive belly took up half the bed. The consequence of having his hyper gestating kid growing inside her. Roy's wife Baylee was 8 months pregnant, but due to the hyper gestation, the baby had developed to be a 16 to 17 year old child. Roy miraculously got into bed without disturbing Baylee. There were obviously questions the next morning that Baylee asked, but Roy played it cool and told her that she went out with co-workers after finishing up a late shift. She found the response reasonable for the time being, but there was a hint of doubt that lingered with her.

A week later Roy returned to the tavern where he meet Ashe to unwind once more as the long hours he was working was starting to take its toll, both on him and his relationship with Baylee. However, he quickly found out that Ashe had been waiting for him there as he soon felt a tap on his shoulder.
PregFan10
Participator

Re: The Cheater and the Preggos

Postby Nornico » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:06 pm

"So, THERE you are!" came the voice he'd heard from about a week ago, although it sounded a lot more sober and a lot more... direct, than last time. It was indeed Ashe, in all of her splendour. She wasn't hard to miss, standing at around six foot, eye-to-eye with most guys she met, and with curves in all of the important places; She had a rack that looked like she was smuggling two basketballs under clothes and a booty so thick that it looked like it wanted to escape her pants. The black haired, busty wolf babe had yet another curve on her frame this time, however, to stretch out her already stretched clothes; A curve of fertility... She looked like she was nine-months pregnant!

Ashe quickly pushed Roy down into a seat, and immediately straddled him, keeping him pinned down beneath her, her swollen orb of a stomach helping massively in that regard. She planted her hands on his shoulders. "Now, Roy-Boy, as you can see, I've had a kind of... change, since we last met" She told him. Even with the pregnancy, she still rocked a black top that exposed her mid-riff, and a pair of daisy-dukes, both items always seeming to struggle with their respective loads, all under an unbuttoned black leather jacket. Edgy.

"Now, I sleep around a bit, but this ain't never happened with my regular fuck-buddies, and since you're my newest squeeze, my eyes are on you, handsome" She purred. It was hard to tell if she was angry or teasing him. "You put this thing in me, and I dunno how it's getting so big so fast, but I know you're going to make it up to me somehow, aren't you?" She remarked, a smile flashing across her face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:08 pm

"A-ashe!" Was all Roy was able to get out before the wolfess started to pin him down. He did get a glimpse of her new pregnant belly, which he was little taken aback by at first but then smirked a bit as he felt it and her breasts press against him as he was pinned. "But of course!" The semi-formally dressed husky replied to making it up to her; taking her tone as a teasing/playful one. He put his hands on either side of the Ashe's belly and starts to rub it a bit "Seems my seed is just as potent with other canine demi's..." He muttered to himself. "Well it certainly looks like I owe you an explanation at the very least. How about over some dinner?" Roy offers. "Consider it a first step in making things right." He smirked
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:26 am

"Well, it better be a big dinner, since it looks like I'm eating for two... I think it's two, anyway" Ashe said with a smirk, before she grinned as she felt Roy's hands against her exposed, swollen belly. "Heh, looks like you don't seem to mind it, I was almost a little worried you wouldn't be into preggos" She told him, toying with his hair a little. "So, dinner? Sure thing, Roy-boy... make it a good one, and you can keep making it up to me" She purred, suggestively, pressing a little closer, so that her belly and her breasts were against him, before she pulled herself off of him, standing back up.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:41 am

Roy smirked back at the eating for two comment "Don't worry..." I motion for a waiter to come over. "...You can order whatever you'd like. I'll cover it" He offered; not really knowing what she was hungry for. "Hehe. I love preggo's" Roy said gripping her belly. "I love watching them grow too. Which, unfortunately, my wife has stopped doing so in the past month or two..." Roy then started to explain to Ashe of how his sperm is capable of hyper gestation after the waiter took their order. His parents learned that early on during the pregnancy that Roy was at a high risk of being susceptible to a deadly disease and so, they dumped pretty much all of their money into an experimental genetic manipulation treatment. The treatment was a success but left him with the super potent sperm. "...The doctors even said they don't know how this happened. They only thing they told me was to be careful having sex from here on out. Tch! So much for that!" He smirked and gave the wolfs belly a pat as the waiter returned with their food.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:46 am

"Well, gotta be honest with you, Roy-boy, it feels like I'm packing twins in here, so I think, if this seed of yours is so potent, I've got a long ways to grow" Ashe remarked, slouching back against her seat, one arm rested on the back, with her other hand rested upon the dome of her belly. "It's already making other parts of me swell up too" She said, with a chuckle. "Like, my tits are at least two cups bigger, I've had to buy new bras... and I've been leaking milk too" She said, unashamedly, not at all caring if anyone was listening to them. "And I actually ripped a pair of jeans with how ass his gotten bigger, and my hips too... If this keeps up, I might have to spend my time naked instead" She said, with a giggle.

When their food arrived, it was abundantly clear that Ashe had ordered more... way WAY more, than Roy had. It looked like all the food she had was attempting surround Roy's own food.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:19 pm

"Oh, I don't doubt you dear! You are fairly bigger than that bore of wife when she was a week along." Roy snickered a little at his small jab at his wife. He smiled some more and grew more infatuated as Ashe emphasized her belly to him."Hmm. Interesting!" Roy remarked as she mention her growing and leaking bust to him, He was about to make the statement of wanting to get a taste sometime, but we was much more weary of those around him than Ashe was. When as finished, Roy chuckle. "You're almost making it sound like that's a bad thing." I say giving you a wink.

The huskies eyes widened a bit as he saw how much food the waiter brought out. He knew the Ashe order a little bit more than him but seeing how much food that took him aback. A slight grimace came across his face as thought about how much this was going to cost him, but as his sight returned to Ashe and her belly, he knew that it was going to be worth it. With that, he started to dig into his food.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:37 pm

"Well, I was always big in the best places anyway, a little extra... well, probably a lot extra growth, won't bother me that much... There's no such thing as too much of a good thing, right?" Ashe remarked to him with a chuckle. "I don't know if they do maternity wear for how big I'm sure I'm going to get, so I'm probably going to be having this belly out on display for a while" She said, smirking, and rubbing her huge middle with a loving, and rather aroused, fervor.

When the food arrived, she barely even waited for it to all be sat down. She dove in, devouring plates full of food and leaving them with nothing, and doing so at such an incredible speed. It was likely that she would somehow finish her meal before Roy finished his!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:36 am

"Absolutely!" Was Roy's response to Ashe's remark and chuckled as well. "Well from my... previous searches, there isn't any. Which is perfectly fine by me. Bare bellies are the best bellies!" He winked and laughed. He could help but to be in a constant state of arousal around her as she rubbed her belly.

Roy took his time eating and occasionally watched the wolf scarf down plate after plate of food. He had never seen someone eat with such gusto before. Not even his wife had this big of an appetite and she was at the end of her pregnancy. Ashe did end up finishing every single plate before Roy finished his, and all he could do was smile as he notice that her belly swelled a bit. "Man, who would have guessed that those two would have given you quite the appetite!"
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:34 pm

"Yeah..." Ashe replied, with a bit of a huff as she looked down at her empty plates. "...To be honest, I'm kinda still hungry... So I hope you've got room for dessert, because I sure do!" She told him brightly, giving him a grin. She'd noticed just how fixated his eyes were upon her belly, and smirked, putting both her hands down to rub along the sides of her swollen belly, sitting back and relaxed. "You're looking at me like you're wondering how big I can get... well, tell you what; Buy me desert, and maybe I'll think about letting you put ANOTHER ONE in there" She said, with a grin. "Why settle for twins when I can have triplets, after all?" She suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:31 pm

"I think I still have some room. Though, I'm impressed that you still do at all after all of that." I say with a smile as I see you starting to rub your belly. "Hehe. You can already read me just like a book huh?" Was his response to wonder if how big she can get as he gave a huge grin, but then he went wide-eyed for a quick moment at her suggestion before giving his reply. "Well, cutie, if you can truly make that happen, then you can have all the desert that you want." He said with the slightest hint of doubt that she could actually follow through with this since she's already pregnant, but if it were true, the money he was going to spend on food alone tonight would have been more than well spent.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:30 am

(Sorry for late response)

"Well, hell, if your spunk does this to me, maybe it's strong enough to do it again" Ashe remarked with a shrug, before grinning at him. "Well, don't you know how to treat a lady" She purred, as she put a hand on her pregnant belly, seductively rubbing it and biting her lip towards him. "Well, looks like dessert's on you then, Roy-boy... and I think I've got quite a sweet tooth right now"

When the waiter came over to see if they wanted desserts, Ashe wasted no time in... basically ordering all of them, three times over.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:39 pm

"Hehe. It hasn't worked with the wife so far but maybe that's just because I needed to experiment with someone different." He winked and grinned back. Roy's arousal continued to build as he could barely take his eyes off her. The moment was only interrupted when the waiter returned. When he did, Roy only put in for one small order for dessert, but when herd what the pregnant wolfess was getting, he gulped heavily. My bank account isn't going to survive if this keeps up. I've got to think up of something if... A huge grin came across his face as he had an epiphany. ...Hehe. This is going to be good. With a plan now in mind, and with Ashe finally done ordering, his attention returned to her.

"Wow. I'm surprised your still that hungry after all of that Ashe. I mean, it looks like you've gained quite the food baby already." He smirks as he noticed her more swollen gut.
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:39 am

Ashe gave another sultry grin back to Roy after she'd ordered. "I'd bet you'd love it if I was sitting on your dick, with a huge belly full of oh-so many little ones, all yours, to rub and kiss and... make bounce" She purred at him, completely uncaring of whatever any neighbouring table might think of her language; The wolf was an absolute slut even whilst pregnant, and seemed pretty damned proud of it.

She continued to rub her belly after he noticed the bulgening of her already swollen belly. "Yeah, I know, I don't know what's up with me, I've never really felt this hungry before... I don't even normally eat this much. I hope all these desserts fill me up, otherwise you might be taking me to another place to eat" She told him with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:19 am

Roy grinned and the wolf girl's sultry comment. The suggestive remarks clearly starting to have an effect on him as his stiffening member press against the fabric of his pants "Indeed I would!" The husky leaned in to the table, still being conscious of the people around, and proposed in a hushed tone. "Maybe we should do that once we're done here, hm?" He leans back and winks at her and listens to her about her growing appetite. "Well don't worry, I know just the place to go if that's the case." He said confidently and then sultry added. "After we have some fun of course."
PregFan10
Participator

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:29 am

"Well, I just hope those deserts hurry up then" Ashe huffed with a smirk. "You've got no idea how damn horny having this belly pressing against me is making me" Ashe remarked, slouching back in her seat once more. "Honestly, the sooner I'm full, the sooner you can fill me up" She told him with a wink.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby PregFan10 » Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 pm

"Hehe. I could practically say the same" Replied Roy with a smirk to Ashe's horny comment. He then got a hold of the waiter after Ashe's last comment and told him to bring the desserts out as the become ready. The waiter nodded and immediately started bringing out some of them out.

Roy's dessert was part of this first batch and he polished it off rather quickly. His eagerness to having some fun with the pregnant wolf before him more then likely played a role in that. All that was left was to watch his beautiful pregnant mistress devour her desserts

Last bumped by PregFan10 on Tue May 26, 2020 10:13 pm.
PregFan10
Participator

Return to Private Roleplay