A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:51 am

A cool evening out in the woods, Shawn and Ed sit around a small campfire outside their tent, having just finished a small meal (likely from a can or something similar) and watching the sun set over the trees, the stars not far behind! Ed sighs happily and lays back on the ground, discarding his plate as he does so. "Beautiful evening tonight," he comments.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Re: A Deer Situation [Misty and Ult]

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:54 am

"That it is. " Shawn can't help but agree as he finishes his own food, letting out a burp. "We really need to do this more often. It's just so nice out here." he muses.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:13 am

The two humans chat happily until the sun sinks beyond the horizon and the stars and moon have been out for a while, before finally retiring to their tent. However, only an hour or two later, the pair would be woken by the sound of the wind howling around their tent!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:52 am

"What the hell? That wind does not sound even remotely normal." shawn says, going out to check what the cause was.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:05 am

As Shawn steps outside, he'd see their discarded dinner plates flying into the air and away into the trees behind the tent! The tent itself is ripped slowly from the ground, with the wind growing stronger and stronger by the second, Shawn has to brace himself just to keep from sliding along too!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:12 am

He tries his best to keep his footing, but is quickly losing ground. He grabs onot the closest tree as the wind gets ever stroner, his feet being pulled off the ground as he hangs on for dear life.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:18 am

Ed yells as his sleeping bag is caught up in the wind, which briefly stops as a loud, wet GLRK fills the night air, then the wind starts back up again! Shawn is practically vertical as he hangs from that tree, and gazing in the direction of the wind, he's beginning to see a silhouette as his eyes adjust to the darkness...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:21 am

Shawn's grip was slipping fast. He squints his eyes, trying to make out what the shape was. "A deer?" he asks confusedly, his grip giving way as he's sucked toward the figure.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:27 am

A deer indeed - a four-legged herbivore, whose open maw is sucking in more air than a typhoon! She doesn't look very fat for somebody who just swallowed a whole human... But there's little time to think about that, as Shawn's head flies straight into those open jaws and the suction carries him down to his waist in a single smooth motion! The tunnel ahead is slick and pink, pulsating wetly around him...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:34 am

His eyes widen as he is pulled in it's mouth, his lower half sticking out. Tnough if she kept this suction up, the rest of him'dbe down pretty fast.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 am

The suction has died down after burying him this deeply, but she bobs her head back and forth, swallowing him down the old-fashioned way! Each time she tosses her head, her throat clamps down and drags another couple of inches of his body down... It's kinda funny, he'd really have expected his head to be in her stomach by now, but that throat just keeps on going...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:01 am

Shawn was fully at her mercy, unable to put up any fight, his arms pinned to his sides as he was gobbled down.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:14 am

The deer swallows and gulps until Shawn's feet slip into her jaws, giving him one last slurp before letting him slide down into her throat proper! Shawn slides and slides for several seconds, before sliding through the sphincter-less opening into her stomach beyond - which is as large as a small room!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:27 am

"What the hell just happened?" he asks aloud. This trip has certainly taken a turn for the weird. He looks about, hoping to find ed.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:32 am

Ed is now out of his sleeping bag and beating his fists on the walls. "Shawn! We--" he beings, only to be interrupted by...
BUUUUUUURRRP

The gut shakes like an earthquake has hit, knocking the two humans off their feet as their captor expresses her pleasure at a good meal!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:43 am

Shawn is bounced against the walls as he's jostled about. "We have to get out of here." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:44 am

"But how?" asks Ed, looking up - indeed, even though the exit to the throat has no sphincter to guard it from escaping morsels, it's over twelve feet off the ground!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:05 am

He thinks a moment. "I don't know, there's no way we could reach that." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:09 am

"So... What? We're stuck in here? Swallowed by... Whatever this thing is?" he asks, sitting down on the slimy floor.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:11 am

"It seems that way. I managed to get a look at it before being eaten. It looked like some kind of deer." he says.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Next

Return to Private Roleplay