Hoboman & ihateu91

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:53 am

Helen felt things calming down. Martin's mild humming was like a rumbling expression of pleasure. Helen was glad he was enjoying this. The pizza had been compressed and transformed into a gross pile of mushy bolus. Helen was atop that bolus as it drew closer to Martin's gullet. Then with the loudest swallow Helen had ever experienced, she was descending into Martin's esophagus. The esophagus alone was impossibly vast and wide. She was so excited to see how large his stomach was.

Everything became Martin. Sight, sound, touch, smell. The warmth of his inside enveloped her like a hug. The sound of the bolus being dragged down his esophagus was prominent, as was the rhythmic thumping of his heart. It took a little while, but the bolus suddenly dropped into Martin's stomach. The stench of digesting pizza and stomach acid filled the gaseous air. The stomach walls twisted and contorted powerfully. The stomach was just as big as Helen thought it would be. She had finally arrived.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:57 am

Martin felt weird after swallowing, he figured it was about time. He briefly set the rest of the pizza down, and picked up the communicator. Now was the moment of truth.
He felt as if he'd swallowed a bug, which in practice was exactly what Helen was. He also knew he wouldn't be able to use the toilet after this meal ran its course, too risky.
"Helen? You there?" Martin could hear the rumbling noises of his own innards.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:51 am

The trembling quakes of digestion were unlike anything Helen had previously experienced. The guttural roars of Martin's belly drowned out most other sounds when they occurred. As one subsided, Helen heard Martin over the communicator. She was still on a bit of a high as she responded. "Martin! You did it, I'm in your stomach. I've never seen it so... massive!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:57 pm

Martin could barely hear Helen's voice over the background roars of his gut. But it was exciting, he couldn't even feel the microscopic woman down below. He wondered what it was like in his gut, if it was like how it had been for him in her colon. "Awesome! Now you just need to take the trip through my body again, and then it'll be my turn."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:59 pm

It was much the same for Helen. The roaring of Martin's active stomach made it difficult to hear his voice on the comms. "Wow! It's so loud in here! It's incredible! I'm so small!"

Helen looked around the the shifting landscape. She was small enough that she could easily walk across the swampy surface of the digestive mush, at least where it was thicker. It was like she was on an island made of chewed up pizza mush - a mix of yellows, reds, greens, browns... and that little island sat in an entire ocean of Martin's gastric juices. The yellowish green sea fizzed and bubbled fiercely on the horizon, vapours rising from the hot surface. Huge gas bubbles formed on the surface in various places, some of the translucent orbs even rising into the air like strange balloons. The smell of Martin's stomach was amplified to the nth degree. His own natural smells were mixed with the pizza, making for quite the horrible concoction. But Helen didn't mind the smell or the heat or the disgusting sights and sounds. It was all beautiful to her.

"How do you feel having me inside you this small?" Helen asked the world around her, hoping he'd be able to make her out in the gastric cacophony.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:10 pm

"It's weird, kind of like it was having you up my ass. You're deep down inside of me, somewhere, I know it, but I can't FEEL you. You might as well be an insignificant microbe!" Martin called back, raising his voice a bit to ensure she caught it.
He sat back, cupping his belly in one hand, which was getting noisier by the minute. Somewhere, inside his tummy, Helen was down in the swampy sea of his stomach. He couldn't wait for his turn.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:29 am

"Hey, who are you calling a microbe!" Helen yelled back. "This belly of yours is just breath-takingly huge. It's gigantic! It's like a living world inside of you."

Helen started to explore the vast island of food remains, scrambling over huge chunks of masticated pizza. "You haven't even eaten much and it's already going crazy!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:00 am

"I can imagine, look forward to seeing the pictures you take of me in there!" This was interesting, and Helen was right. He hadn't even had that much to eat.
"Yeah, I can hear it out here. It is getting pretty noisy."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:44 am

(Sorry for the late response)

"Oh I can you show you right now if you want. My phone should be out there somewhere, I'll patch a livefeed through to it so you can see what I'm seeing." Helen keyed something on the device and open a two-way feed on the app. She looked around the cavernous stomach, contemplating where to explore next. "I love your belly... it's so incredibly huge, I don't know where to go next!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:25 am

Martin nearly dropped the phone, he was so taken aback. He could see her in there alright, and even bigger than last time. It was a gurgling, organic cavern, filled with the deafening groans and gurgles of his digestive system hard at work. "Well, once it's done digesting, you'll head into my intestines, we know that."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:00 pm

"Yeah, but I mean your stomach is so big. Let me see it." Helen spoke to Martin through the app. "Show me the belly I'm inside!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:46 pm

"Ok, sure thing!" Martin grinned, remembering what she'd had him do last time. He lifted up his shirt, revealing his belly, and showing it to Helen. "Ok, here you go."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:31 pm

"Wow... I'm in there!" Helen looked at Martin's exposed belly, eyes wide in amazement. "This place... this entire place... is in there!" she tried to make sense of everything that was happening around her and how it correlated to what she was seeing on the screen.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:16 pm

Martin nodded. It was hard to believe, and it would no doubt incur the same reaction for him when he went into Helen's stomach microscopic. "Yep, that's right."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:36 pm

"Are you seeing how huge this place is from my point of view? It's an ever-changing landscape of digesting food!" Helen felt the ground beneath her feet starting to sink. "Speaking of which, I think I'm about to go for a swim. The floor's giving way." Helen yelped suddenly as she slipped through the surface of the mush and went under the soup. Swimming under the masses of food, she made her way through the murky green liquid and surfaced in a different area. There was less food here and more gastric juice. It was like being at sea, away from the mainland of pizza island. The greenish yellow stomach juice was fizzing and bubbling in places. A few feet away from her position, she noticed a series of bubbles forming on the surface of the liquid. "Oooh, those look nasty."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:47 pm

"Oh yeah, I can see it all. It's really crazy down there!" Martin prodded lightly at his belly, then watched keenly as Helen went under, the camera now losing vision in a sea of murky green liquid. He watched her swimming through and surfacing, and he hadn't eaten that much so she was in a sea of his stomach juices. The bubbles forming were no doubt burps coming up.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:43 am

Helen decided to approach the group of large green domes. They were huge compared to her, towering like giant stadium-sized structures. She swam close enough to touch one of the translucent surfaces, being extra careful not to pop the thing. It twitched lightly as she touched it, but Helen was pretty confident it wasn't going to burst. With that in mind, she started to climb up onto the surface of the gas bubble, reaching the top with relative ease and looking out across the ocean.

"I'm standing on a burp... This is amazing!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:01 pm

The experience was all so surreal to Martin as he watched. She was on top of a gas bubble, in the middle of an ocean of his stomach acids. He was thankful for the device, otherwise Helen would have been digested by now. "Just be careful to get off of that before it bursts."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:23 pm

"I wonder what would happen if it did? Would it be strong enough to carry me all the way out? Or would it just send me flying somewhere else in your massive stomach? I wonder how bad it smells in there and what caused it to form? Every aspect of this is just so fascinating!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:31 pm

"Yes, it certainly is." At her size, Martin had no idea of what might happen. In any case, he was definitely looking forward to Helen getting into his intestines once again, and his belly grumbled loudly.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay