Hoboman & ihateu91

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Dr. Helen Tran, a fairly attractive woman of Vietnamese descent walked into the room and observed her patient. Dr. Tran was currently wearing a green shirt, black pants and a white lab coat. Hopefully the teenager would be cooperative in this scientific endeavour. Observing his body, she took note of his general build size, height and weight and overall appearance. He seemed healthy enough for a boy his age.

"Thanks for agreeing to let me see you on such short notice. I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with something truly incredible and groundbreaking today." she said, eager to participate in the strangest and most fantastic experiment she probably ever would.
ihateu91
---

Re: Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:07 pm

(Gotta go for a couple hours. Go ahead and reply, and I'll have mine up as soon as I get back.)

Martin Stirling sat on the couch, watching the doctor come in. He felt a bit nervous, as he being a typical 14 year old, had a bit of a crush on Dr. Tran. He was tall, around 5'10'', rather lanky, clean shaven, wore a red T-shirt and blue jeans, had glasses, and his skin was pale, but blemish free, and overall healthy.

Truth be told, when she'd asked about this, he'd wondered what was going on. In addition to being his primary care physician, Dr. Tran was a friend of his mom's.
"Thanks, Dr Tran." He didn't feel comfortable calling her by her first name, even though she was fine with it. Martin was curious as to what was going to happen. "So, what'd you have in mind."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:17 pm

(No worries, I'm not strict about time or anything)

"Well... I have something I'd like to ask you. Would you be willing to lend your body to science?" She laughed. "Don't worry, I don't mean by donating your organs or anything like that. I have a much more interesting proposition for you. I have developed a device that can shrink people. I would like to shrink myself down and take a trip inside of you, Martin. It would be an opportunity to explore the human body in a way that nobody has before. I want to go into your digestive tract specifically, which means... you'd have to swallow me. Once you've passed me through your system, we can decide if you'd be comfortable with me exploring and examining other areas of your body. What do you say Martin, do you want to help me in this scientific endeavour?"

Helen smiled, her white teeth showing through. She really hoped he was going to say yes to this. She realised it was an absurd proposition, but she knew it was going to be an incredible journey.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:16 pm

Martin was taken aback as to what he was hearing. A bead of sweat ran down his face as he digested (heh) Helen's words. She could shrink people? And she wanted him to eat her? Wasn't that cannibalism? Although, a certain part of Martin wanted eagerly to go through with this. He had a bit of a fetish, you see. He fantasized about devouring women whole, frequently shrunken. And if Helen was telling the truth, here was a chance to go through with his fantasy.
Martin grinned right back, winking. "Awesome! Sounds really cool, uh, Dr. Tran. I'd love to do it! I just have a couple of questions. Aren't you worried I'll digest you? Does Mom have any idea about this? And do you want me to just gulp you down raw, or eat anything else with you?"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:37 pm

Helen chuckled. "My, you're full of questions aren't you? Don't worry, the device offers protection against digestive juices. Your mother only knows that I wanted your help for some tests, she doesn't know the whole truth. As for how you go about doing it... That's up to you. Truth be told, it would be fascinating to see you digesting a meal when I'm in there."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Martin blushed a bit, feeling hot all of a sudden, listening to Helen laugh. She was hot, so hot. And soon he'd eat her, alive and whole. He wondered what his mom would think if she ever found out. "Huh, ok. Gotcha. What do you think would be a good meal for me to eat, you know, before or after I eat you?"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Helen could see he was getting anxious. She knew he had a crush on her, as a matter of fact she found it cute. "Well... I know this might sound strange coming from someone who's interested in your health, but it would certainly be interesting to see how your body deals with junk or fast food. You know, something that'll make an impact in there. But when it comes to the actual consumption, I'll leave it you as to how and when you get me into your belly."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:52 pm

"Ok, sure." Martin tried to maintain his composure, which was difficult given how Helen was looking at him, and knowing he was going to have her shrink down and eat her. "There's a Burger King right across the street. I can get something there, and have that." Martin, feeling bold, gave Helen a wink. "And I'll have you for dessert."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:55 pm

"Excellent idea, though I don't condone this as a regular diet. The fast food I mean." Helen was better at hiding it for sure, but she was just as excited to get in there as he was to send her in.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Martin chuckled again. He didn't either, but on occasion, he had a bit of fast food. He had a very high metabolism. He couldn't believe it, this was actually happening. He was actually going to swallow a woman. "Alright, let's go grab some Burger King, and then we'll get you down in my belly." His stomach grumbled in agreement. Martin and Helen looked at each other and laughed. This was going to be one of the best meals he ever had.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:08 pm

"Alright. I'm glad you're on board with this. I know it might seem a bit strange and uncomfortable, but try not let it unsettle you. I'm a professional and a friend, there's nothing to be self-conscious about and nothing to worry about. It's going to be a totally safe experience." She wanted the boy to keep a calm and composed mindset when they went through with this crazy experiment. "Oh, and I'll pay. Consider it my treat for lending your body to science."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:10 pm

(Wanna skip to them in the dining room, Martin about to eat?)
"Th-that's great, Dr. Tran. Thanks for that." Martin had some money himself, but it was always nice to be treated out once in a while. They headed out the door, towards the restaurant across the street. Helen got a few looks because of her lab coat, but otherwise it went smoothly.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:16 pm

(Sounds like a plan)

"My, that's quite the selection you've got there." Helen remarked, taking note of all the food Martin had purchased and she would soon be swimming in. "So, I guess I'd best get small." Helen rolled up her left sleeve a little, revealing a device around her wrist. She fiddled with some inputs and suddenly started to dwindle down in size. A faint blue glow surrounded her shrunken form, acting as a protective shield. As she got smaller, she watched the world around her get bigger. Martin had become a giant at this point.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:19 pm

Martin gleefully rubbed his hands together, salivating, as he laid out his lunch before him. A extra large cheeseburger, two things of fries, nuggets, and a lemonade. So what, he'd been starving. He had refrained from dessert because Helen would be his dessert. He watched her shrink down, standing on the table next to his food. "Wow, you're looking like a snack," he teased Helen. Without further ado, he picked up his burger and took a big bite, grease running down his chin.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Watching him eat from this perspective was absolutely fascinating. It was an event. A preview of her immediate future. "Is this size okay? I can adjust it if you need me to."

The sounds of chewing and swallowing were magnified and Helen watched the first bite of Martin's meal get swallowed down his throat into his hungry belly.
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:25 pm

"Mmph?" Martin looked down, cheeks bulging. She was 6 inches or so. Martin was known as the 'bottomless pit' No matter how much he ate, there was always room for more. At that size, Helen would be perfect to wiggle down his throat, and move about in his stomach. He swallowed hard, sending down another bite. "Oh, perfect," he said, then gave a thumbs up, taking a sip of lemonade. The cool liquid washed down the burger, trickling down his throat.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:40 pm

"Woah, you can really pack it away! Careful, you don't want to get indigestion. I'm not sure how much I can help with that if you do." she remarked. His belly was gurgling loudly now, at least from her perspective. Probably the carbonation of the lemonade. He was probably going to be quite gassy. "This trip might be messier than I even anticipated..."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:42 pm

"Thanks! I know. I'll try not to." Martin briefly paused to catch his breath, gazing down at the tiny doctor. His stomach was already bubbly, thanks to the soda. "Now I-BUUURRP*" The bubbles of the lemonade came back up in a loud belch. Martin chuckled again and slapped his belly. The greasy fast food and lemonade was probably going to give him gas down there as well at some point. "And hey, a bit of mess, not really something I can help. We all gotta eat, right?" Then he dove back into his lunch.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:47 pm

It was astounding how much he was enjoying this. The belch was loud, smelly and almost knocked the poor woman on her ass. But it was intriguing at the same time. That had been produced in and come up from the depths of Martin's belly. "You're certainly making this interesting, I like that. I was concerned I might need to shrink down further to get down your throat, but the way you're stuffing this food down your gullet... I think I'll have no trouble getting down."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:54 pm

Martin felt a bit bashful the way she reacted to his belch. Then again, she was his food too. As he stuffed more and more food down his throat, he thought about how he was becoming a bit more confident around Helen. He smiled down at her. "Thanks, really. Glad to hear it. Hope you have a nice, educational stay inside *urp* Casa del Martin." He poked at the gut that was slowly beginning to develop as he devoured his lunch. He'd eaten most of his burger, and was clearing away the fries and nuggets now. He didn't eat too quickly, didn't want to choke or get indigestion. "Hey, one *rrp* question. Curious. Did you have anything on you to record your trip through my body?"
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Private Roleplay