Hoboman & ihateu91

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Hoboman & ihateu91

Postby ihateu91 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:28 am

"Well I'll just enjoy the ride then." Helen said, hearing the fart rumble out deep down ahead somewhere. "Excuse you mister!"
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:17 pm

Martin didn't even bother to excuse himself that time, he typically did. He had a famously efficient digestive system, and consequently made him very gassy. Especially nights when his family had Mexican, or he ate plenty of beans, which of course he did plenty, as, though Martin would never admit this, he enjoyed farting.
In the meantime, he just sat back and enjoyed the symphony of his guts, Helen in the middle of it.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:52 am

Time continued to pass and Helen was most of the way through Martin's bowels by now. The ride had been surprisingly pleasant, with Helen having to do very little to actually progress through the depths of Martin's belly, being that she was caught up in the natural process of peristalsis and was being carried along in what was shaping up to be a pretty sizeable pile of Martin's shit. She was extremely grateful for the shield keeping her clean.

The journey through Martin was incredible at this size. Huge biological vistas filled every point of the trip, the walls of Martin's stomach and intestines seeming so far away that they were more easily likened to the sky and the horizon than the belly of a boy. "Mmm... Martin, this has been an incredible journey. I think I'm nearing the end of the trip, I wonder how long it'll be now before you... release me." she said with a sensual grin. "It'll be a shame to leave, I really can't wait to take an extended stay in your amazing belly."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:56 pm

Martin had trouble telling just how far along Helen was, as unlike last time she was too small to be able to feel her progressing through his guts. As time went on, he found himself letting off several warm, but silent farts, feeling a shifting in his gut and knowing his time for a bowel movement would be coming before too much longer. "Oh, I can tell, you probably are. Not too much longer I'd imagine. " He could only imagine what it was like being so insignificant so deep inside the human body.
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ihateu91 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:30 pm

"Mhmm... I'm sure coming out will be like nothing I've ever experienced." Helen said. She come to a stop at this point, sitting amid the pile of faeces that had built up in Martin's colon. "Once I'm out you'll have to let me get out of the toilet."
ihateu91
---

Postby Hoboman » Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:32 pm

Martin let off another couple of short farts, grunting as he did, knowing the time to let her out was rapidly approaching. Yet for some reason the boy always enjoyed pooping, there was just something about it he did in fact like. "Let you get out of the toilet, got it."
Hoboman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay