Captivity (giantessfanx and xenophylia)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Captivity (giantessfanx and xenophylia)

Postby xenophylia » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:50 am

He shut his eyes tightly. To indulge in another gaze at the beautiful colors would cost him his mind. He'd been unware of her power when she caught him the first time, but he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

"I don't think you're hearing me, Thikanta. I'm not looking into your eyes again. I refuse to be controlled- I am in charge of this lab and as such you as well. You could have simply asked for my help- I may have even given it. You have to understand- I didn't capture you and bring you here. Those above me did. I simply have been given the task of dealing with you know that you're here. And you're making me very suspicious of your motives."

He felt her coiling around his legs. Of course he knew what her coils could potentially do- he'd seen plenty of snakes constrict their prey. Her touch sent a chill down his spine as she moved around him but he remained still. He needed to know how far she'd take this or if she would simply listen to reason.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:47 am

“{You might have helped me if I asked.}” Thikanta scoffed, “{Somehow I doubt that.}”

She was quiet for a moment, weighing her options. With a sigh she pulled her tail away from him and let the swirls fade from her eyes. “{Look… all I want is to get out of here, now. If I have to incapacitate you and try to make my way out blindly I will, but I’d rather not do either of those. Please… help me out of here.}” It hurt her pride more than anything else to say please to a human, but if she was going to get out of this place sacrifices had to be made.
Why are you looking at me that way?

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

Also check out my LFRP page here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=19761
giantessfanx
Heavy user

Location: I'm not sure where, but it's dark, damp, and smells funny in here

Postby xenophylia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:09 am

He felt her tail uncoil from his legs. Maybe she did respond to reason. He knew he'd still have to be careful with her though.

"That's more like it. That hypnotic ability that you have is very interesting though. I'm sure it's much more effective on a weak minded individual. I'll have to do more studies. Perhaps I'll allow you to use it on the guard when you go to escape. He should be a perfect test subject. "

He jotted a few notes in a pad which he took from the breast pocket of his lab coat. "Just because I'm helping you escape doesn't mean I'm going to stop studying you. But a lab environment is artificial. I want to see you out in nature. How you survive. How you catch your food. How you defend yourself. None of those things would occur naturally in this place. Ideally we would have met in your natural habitat. But this will be the next best thing. In any case, what we'll do to get you out of here is use the air ducts. They go all through this complex, and one of the vents is directly above the guard station. I'll simply let you do your thing as I go out to the desk and distract the guard. You may deal with him however you choose. I simply want to observe. And if you're ready, we can proceed with the plan in a few hours when the staff leaves. Then the guard is all that stands away from your freedom. Several miles from here is a national park that spans hundreds of acres of forest. Your new home."

Thikanta appeared to take it all in. Did his ruthlessness surprise her? He couldn't tell, and didn't want to risk looking too closely for obvious reasons. Falling under her spell again might be fatal, and certainly would ruin his plans for studying her.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:25 pm

His plan wasn’t too surprising to Thikanta. It wasn’t uncommon back home for the humans she caught to offer others in their stead, though this was the first time she was actually going along with such an offer. “{Very well then. I suppose I’ll rest up until the time comes…}” she said as she started coiling up.

Please visit me at http://fantasylord25.deviantart.com/ and http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/therandom

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:40 pm

The doctor kept a close eye on Thikanta as he went about the lab making preparations for her escape. He had learned the hard way not to trust her. He set up a portable hidden video camera system, the lens of which was affixed to the collar of his lab jacket as he intended to record the confrontation between her and the guard. He didn't know at this point whether she'd kill or just disable the guard and he didn't want to influence her natural response to a threat. Although it would be nice to escape without bloodshed Jenkins considered any casualties a necessary price to pay.

He knew of some caves in the nearby national park, the forest of which was visible from outside the lab. This was where he intended to take her While he prepared, he also decided that it would be best fitting her with a tracking device although he doubted that she'd allow it voluntarily he figured it was worth a shot.

“Thikanta...would you allow me to put a tracking device under your skin? It would allow me to track your location in the event we get separated. He held up a small stainless steel device which looked a bit like a pistol. “I promise it won't hurt.” he added.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:47 am

Thikanta opened her eyes enough the glare warningly at him. “{I think it would be wiser you didn’t.}” She said.

She had no desire to be tracked by anyone. If she couldn’t get rid of him her usual way, she fully intended to get separated from this man once they got out of the facility. And if this park he mentioned was to be her new home she wanted to be left in peace.

She hoped it would be dark soon. The room had no windows so she had no idea what time it was and she was eager to get out.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:37 am

"Ok then. It's really for your own safety. I doubt you have much of a concept of what you'll be up against once its discovered you're missing. But suit yourself."

He glanced at his watch. "All rested up? It's showtime. I'll walk up front and make small talk with the guard to cause a distraction. I imagine removing the air grate at the guard station will not be quiet, so whatever you're planning to do, do it fast. I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting up to the air duct. Good luck, I guess..."

He exited the lab and left her in silence. As expected, he passed no one on the short walk to the guard station. He came around the corner and walked up to the counter at the station. There was a petite blonde woman who looked barely out of her teens playing with her cell phone. She glanced up.
"Hello, may I help you?"

She was extremely cute. He'd never seen her there before. Immediately he regretted telling Thikanta she could deal with the guard however she felt necessary.

"Oh- hello. I'm Dr. Jenkins. I've had one of my lab animals escape from its cage. You haven't happened to see a bunny rabbit hop by, have you?"

The girl giggled sweetly. "A bunny! How cute! No haven't seen one, but I'll be sure to keep an eye out."

"Thanks." he said. He kept glancing at the air vent above her for signs of movement. Finally, he saw her behind the grate.

"Have a good evening then." he smiled and backed up, the camera on his collar recording the scene. He only hoped that Thikanta wouldn't make the girl suffer too much. But there was also a part of him that really wanted to see what the naga could do.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:39 am

Thikanta stretched up to the vent in the lab and moved the grate aside. It was cramped in the metals ducts but she had experience squeezing through tight spaces, really the main off-putting thing was how unnatural the metal seemed to her.

She eventually found her way to the guard station, right as the man from the lab planned. The guard was a bit of a surprise to Thikanta, from what the man had been saying she’d expected some brutish male rather than a petite female. Not that she was complaining.

Though she couldn’t understand what they were saying, now that they were away from the translating device, she did get the impression the guard was a bit of an airhead. Moving the grate aside she sprang into action. Hanging upside down from the ceiling, coming eye to eye with the guard, her hypnotic gaze already active.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:09 am

Of course the guard was not expecting to be met with the serpent's gaze. She became immediately transfixed by the swirling colors, her face going completely expressionless. And Jenkins doubted her will would be strong enough for her to break free of the hypnosis as he had. Well, he supposed hypnotizing her was better than actually killing the girl, assuming Thikanta was in a merciful mood. Hopefully she'd just tell the guard to wander away. She'd likely emerge from the hypnosis with little to no recollection of what happened. Eventually.

He watched Thikanta's coils flow out of the vent as she hung these suspended in front of the guard. She was indeed a beautiful creature. Too bad her likelihood of being domesticated was low. The doctor had slipped the tracking gun into his pocket just in case he had the chance to tag her. He didn't like the idea of letting her out into the vast forest with no means of locating her. And most of all, he certainly didn't trust her.

But for now, he had to play along and stay on his guard. He glanced out the main doors. It was now pitch dark. Even a creature as remarkable as Thikanta could go undetected.

"Ok.... Do whatever you need to do with her, and let's go. Most of all, once we're outside stay out of the light. We can use my cell phone to travel once we're in the forest. How good is your night vision?"
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:40 am

Thikanta carefully lowered herself to the floor, reorienting herself right-side up still keeping eye contact with the guard. She heard the man behind her, probably saying something about getting a move on, but she wanted to do something first.

“{Take off your clothes.}” She said to the guard. The language barrier wouldn’t be a problem here, the girl would get the idea.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:11 am

Held by the serpent's trance the girl eagerly complied. She quickly stripped off her uniform down to her pink bra and panties. Jenkins was immediately breathless. The girl had an exquisite body, petite and perfect. He had no idea what the lamia intended but he was glad he'd decided to get it all on tape. It would definitely be something he'd want to study later in the privacy of his office.

Then the girl removed her undergarments and stood before them naked. She had a slight grin on her face as if she was doing this willingly. It was erotic beyond all words. Alan hoped Thikanta didn't notice his arousal though it was difficult to hide. He no longer prompted the serpent to move faster. Whatever she had in mind was certainly worth the slight risk in delaying their escape.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:26 am

Thikanta smiled as the woman stripped. Part of her had been worried when the man had started to resist her hypnosis, fearing it meant she was losing her ability or something else was wrong, but this was more what she was used to.

Once the young woman finished stripping Thikanta started coiling her tail around her. Starting at the woman’s ankles her cool, smooth scaly tail slid around the woman again and again going up until all but the woman’s head and feet were hidden in a scaly cocoon. Then Thikanta started squeezing.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:19 pm

Thikanta's coils completely enveloped the young woman's petite body. Such was her length that she could have accomodated several more victims as well. Jenkins watched eager to see what she would do. He had at first thought she was going to spare the girl. But it was clear the guard wasn't going to be quite that fortunate.

Oddly, the slight smile never left the girl's face, even as the coils began to tighten. Within seconds the girl was gasping, her face turning red as her lungs labored to expand. Jenkins wondered what such an embrace felt like. He had no doubt that Thikanta would be only too willing to let him experience it himself, though he suspected it was an experience you only got to have once.

The girl struggled weakly, her tongue now lolling and eyes bulging. She was clearly no match for the cylinder of pure muscle which bound her. The doctor did feel kind of sorry for the guard, since really there was no need to kill her. “Thikanta, as interesting as it is to see you constrict something, there's really no point in killing her. She's not resisting and if you tell her to just forget everything after we leave I'm sure she will. You're not the kind of creature that kills just for fun, are you?”
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:40 am

At this point Thikanta stopped increasing the pressure on her victim. Indeed she didn’t kill for fun, technically speaking she didn’t kill her victims. She leaned in close and licked the woman’s face, murrring pleasantly at the taste. She lifted the woman up with ease, positioning her more or less horizontal before stretching her mouth wide open and taking the girl’s head inside.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:10 pm

Jenkins hadn't considered the fact that she actually would eat the girl. The guard was still conscious as Thikanta engulfed her head. Jenkins realized at that point that Thikanta couldn't understand him anymore since they were out of the lab. Quickly he pulled out his phone and synced it to the lab computer. Now he could use his phone to translate. "Thikanta. Unless you're really hungry please spare the girl. She can't do us anymore harm. And...you're half human...isn't that a sort of cannibalism?"

Another thought occurred to the doctor. The lamia was so engrossed in the task at hand that she might not feel him inject her with a tracker. He walked up behind her an positioned the gun on the scales of her back just below where the scales turned to flesh. He squeezed the trigger. The gun made a small pop as it planted the tracking module just beneath her skin. He hoped she was distracted enough not to notice, or he might be following the guard down her throat.
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 am

Thikanta didn’t respond to his request regarding the girl, mostly because her mouth was full with the girl. Of course she was hungry, the last time she remembered eating was before being captured and she certainly had no idea how long it had been since then. All she felt from the tracker being injected was so fleeting she might have imagined it.

She concentrated on devouring the poor guard, licking at her face getting as much of her flavor as she could as she pulled the girl further in. As the guard went into her mouth Thikanta pulled away the coils that held the parts of her going in. It would likely be a while after being fully consumed when the hypnosis would wear off for the girl, the question was whether she’d be conscious when that happened.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:12 am

It seemed kind of a shame that the girl had to die, but in truth he did realize Thikanta had to eat. He'd planned to eventually ask about her diet, but of course there was no need to do that anymore. And Jenkins had expected some collateral damage from helping the lamia escape. How he was going to deal with her dietary requirements on the outside he didn't know. He made a mental note to keep on his guard as far as her hypnosis. He doubted she'd be very conflicted making a meal of him and there was no reason to have any illusions of things being otherwise.

He watched as her muscular undulations pulled the last of the girl into her mouth. She seemed to move slightly during the process indicating she was indeed still alive. Why Thikanta didn't finish constricting her he didn't know. Maybe she liked the feel of having living prey in her belly. Nothing about her would surprise him at this point- she was an arrogant and rather cruel predator and had done nothing to demonstrate otherwise. In any case, he had his hands full. He hoped the information he ultimately gained from her was worth it.

When questioned eventually about how she escaped, he planned on just telling authorities about her hypnosis and that she'd caught him off guard. Granted if that had really happened he suspected the guard would have been her second meal of the evening. He'd deny knowing anything of the whereabouts of the guard, though the pile of clothes on the floor might make her fate all too obvious, even for the police. Somehow he had the horrible premonition he was going to wind up in her belly sooner or later. He believed that's why Thikanta hadn't tried to actually kill him yet despite his willingness to help her. She preferred her meals fresh, and as long as he stayed with her she probably thought she could have him as a snack whenever she pleased. He supposed in a way they were using each other, although in two radically different ways.

He watched Thikanta's expression carefully. She actually looked quite content and pleased with herself- he wasn't which she had enjoyed more- the meal or the kill. This was the first time she looked vaguely happy since he met her. Perhaps she'd be in a better mood now and more likely to answer his questions.

"I'm glad you enjoyed your snack, Thikanta. But we really have to move on."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:18 am

“{Alright, alright. I’m coming.}” Thikanta said. It was a bit irksome not to be able to enjoy her meal, but it was important to escape this place.

The door out to the hall stymied her for a moment, since she had no idea how to open it, until deciding simply smashing it open with her tail. The door flew off it’s hinges, nearly bent in half. “{Well don’t just stand there. Let’s go.}” She said as she slithered out of the guardroom.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

Postby xenophylia » Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:57 am

The doctor checked his phone to make sure that Thikanta was showing up on his GPS. At least this would allow him to keep tabs on her.

He'd intended to open the door-which was motion activated- but she let her powerful tail take care of that. It was a nice touch, and would give authorities the image of a crazed monster exiting the lab which would support his alibi. They passed through the door into the cool night air. Jenkins knew they had security cameras everywhere, but all he had to do was say she hypnotized him into helping her escape. So far the plan seemed airtight.

He fired up the flashlight on his cell phone as they crossed the parking lot in the direction of the forest. "Can you see in the dark, Thikanta?" Most snakes hunted primarily by scent and had generally poor vision. But most snakes weren't 40 foot long and able to hypnotize people, so there was no point making any assumptions about her. The odds of them running int anyone on the way to the caves was about nil. The national park was visited by campers and hikers though, so it was only a matter of time till someone got near the caves.

"You'll have to be careful about killing people near the caves. If you draw attention to yourself by having a lot of people turn up missing you're going to get caught. And most of those who are interested in you are not as hospitable as I am. In other words, I'm telling you to be discreet. Let me know if you need me to give you the definition of that word since it seems like a fairly foreign concept to you." Her abilities were formidable, but her coils couldn't stop an army and he was fairly sure she wasn't bulletproof.

They reached a small trail leading into the forest. Visible in the distance was a dark silhouette of a small mountain, which was where the caves were. "Just a few minutes and we'll be there."
xenophylia
Participator

Postby giantessfanx » Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:09 am

“I can see well enough in the dark, yes.” Thikanta replied as they set out into the night. It wasn’t true night vision but she probably saw better in the dark than a human did.

She shot a sideways glare at him at the comment about discretion. She was more than capable of being subtle and stealthy when she wanted to, she just didn’t want to with that door to the guardroom.

Once they reached the forest she felt much better. The natural surroundings were much more familiar and comforting than the perfectly straight, sterile and artificial lab. It wasn’t the jungles of home but it would do.

giantessfanx
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay