Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:47 am

( As long as there isn't childbirth involved with it then yeah. Constant big bellies is a big turn on for me, but not so much from weight gain. )

Shiro seemed pretty surprised that this friend of Cleo's preferred to spend all his time in someone's belly or balls, but he couldn't blame the person for thinking that way. "I guess I can understand where your friend is coming from. Just from my experience, it was amazing inside your stomach. If not for my curiosity and love of exploration I'd probably spend all my time as someone's belly too." Shiro stretched a bit here but blushed when he heard Cleo's remark about wanting to get sucked up his booty, and he blushed even more when he felt Cleo squeeze his rump, which did excite him a tiny bit. "Well, I guess we'd better get a move on then. I'd be more than happy to give that a try once you have me do everything I need to do."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:55 pm

Cleo grinned, and nodded, and started to lead Shiro out of the shower area, pulling the curtain aside. He paused however, as they were about to leave. "Oh, one last thing... It probably won't happen until you've been here for a while, but... well, there is kind of a chance that you could get pregnant" Cleo told Shiro. "Although, the thing is, unless you're a cunt-boy of some sort, then, well... since your 'womb' doesn't have an exit, then you'll kind of be pregnant for, like... ever, kind of, unless you get it magically removed" Cleo explained. "Since the Font of Life regularly brings new life to Rakuen, most people actually decide to keep the life growing inside them... apparently, guys getting pregnant 'doesn't happen' in the worlds you come from, but it's natural here"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Oct 05, 2019 11:26 pm

Shiro listened to Cleo's explanation as they started to leave the shower area, and was intrigued by his words. "That's definitely something that doesn't happen in my old world. Only women could get pregnant. Unless you were a seahorse." Hearing what Cleo said about pregnancy, it made Shiro poke his belly idly. It only had cum in it, but he wondered how it would feel to be pregnant. "But the whole being permanently pregnant thing does sound kind of hot, if a bit inconvenient. Having a big belly all the time could be nice."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:51 am

"Oh, it IS, just ask anyone who's going through it" Cleo assured him with a smile, as he lead Shiro out of the showers, and into what seemed to be a sort of lobby-like room with several armchairs, and a desk against a back wall. It was fairly simply decorated, nothing too thrilling or elaborate, but comfortable and somewhat soothing to the eyes. There was a big wall of text behind the desk which read 'ORIENTATION OFFICE', and beneath in smaller text, the words 'PREPARING THE OLD YOU, FOR A NEW DAY'

Sat behind the desk appeared to be a young, slim, rather twinky cheetah-boy, with short blonde hair and big blue eyes. He was wearing a white dress shirt and a red tie, although whatever else he was wearing was hidden by the desk. He gave them a wave over as they emerged from the convenience showers.

"Ah, so it looks like you follow the Cleo Badfur School of Modesty" The cheetah said to Shiro with a smirk, referring to the lack of clothes the pair were wearing. "Don't worry, nobody's going to be bothered" He assured Shiro. "So, I just need a few details from you before we get you set up with a home... Can I get your full name, your age, what animal you've taken the traits of, and your previous plane of existence" The cheetah questioned Shiro, having a pen and paper at the ready.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:23 pm

Shiro calmed as he saw the lobby around them but followed Cleo to the desk to talk to the cheetah-boy. He blushed when the comment about his clothes was made, but he wasn't ashamed to have only a swimsuit on. He sighed a sigh of relief once he heard that it was fine, and listened to the cheetah-boy intently. "Uh, in order, my full name is Hisagi Shiro. Shiro is my given name, Hisagi is my family name. I'm 20 years old, the animal I took traits from is the Kitsune, though I guess it could also be considered the Fox if they both fall under the same category of animal. And as for my previous plane of existence... I don't know if my planet, Earth, is a plane of existence, but I guess it would be the plane of existence where there is no magic, and humans that have animal traits don't exist."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:21 am

The cheetah wrote down Shiro's details as he supplied them, nodding along. "Ah, another one from Earth, eh? We get a lot of you guys" The cheetah remarked. "Okay, well, I assume that Cleo has filled you in on Rakuen culture and life?"

"All the good stuff" Cleo said, with a wide grin.

The cheetah put the paper with Shiro's details away and then handed a fairly big key over to Shiro, big enough to fill his hand. "This is the key to your new home, Cleo will show you the way there. Once you're settled you're free to do as you wish... We don't use currency in Rakuen, though 'favours' are usually expected if you need to aquire something, so don't worry about money... If you happen to have any practical skills, such as craftsmanship or construction, come back here when you feel like you want to do some work and me, or whomever else is here, will arrange for a workspace for you... As Rakuen is a positive place, there is no crime here, so don't ever feel afraid or concerned about yourself or your possessions. The only rule here is don't hold anyone inside of you if they don't desire it... Other than that, Welcome to Brightshores, Rakuen. Enjoy the first day of the rest of your afterlife" The cheetah said with a smile. He looked Shiro up and down for a moment, before reaching beneath his desk, rummaging about and putting a pair of sandals on the desk, offering them to Shiro. "Not for modesty, just so you don't hurt your feet" The cheetah assured him. "Any questions you want to ask before you go and settle in?" The cheetah asked.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:57 am

Shiro listened intently, part of him glad that he didn't have to worry about money. He wasn't sure if he would need to eat food and drink water to survive like in his old world, but that was always something he could ask about. He took the key and just felt it in his hand, getting used to its weight. He was just being given a place to live. That was definitely a major change from where he came from. He nodded when the cheetah mentioned getting work, since Shiro did work as a jeweler before being killed and sent to Rakuen. All in all, Rakuen sounded amazing and Shiro was incredibly excited to live here. He did have a question though, and he decided to ask it as he put on the sandals he was given. "Thank you. I guess my only question is probably a really stupid one, but I'd rather look stupid than not have information that I can really use. Do we need to eat food and drink water here?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:28 am

"You don't need to eat food, no, although you can, and we have some very... uh, unorthodox, eateries in Brightshores" The cheetah explained. "You will however, need to drink water... since the water is sourced from the Fonts, it provides all the nutrients you'll ever need, it even delays and practically eliminates the physical aging process" The cheetah told him. "...it can, if you drink it excessively, make you more fertile as well, so you're more likely to find yourself pregnant... whether that's a drawback, is up to you" The cheetah told him. "Anything else?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:47 pm

"Uh, no, that's all I really needed to know. Thank you." Shiro finished putting on the sandals and rocked back and forward on his heels. The sandals felt very comfortable, but still very sturdy, and he had a feeling they'd last a long time. Shiro smiled warmly and bowed to the cheetah boy. For how revealing his outfit was and how attractive his body was, he was still pretty adorable on top of his natural allure. "Thank you so much for your help." He then turned to Cleo, that same warm smile still on his face. "Well, can you lead the way Cleo? I don't know my way around here, especially since I first came here in your belly."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:47 am

"Not a problem, enjoy your stay and we hope to see you out there some time" The cheetah boy told Shiro with a smile and a nod. He looked back over to Cleo, who gave a nod.

"I'm clocking off once I get Shiro to his place, GT, so I'll see you another day" Cleo told the cheetah.

"Alright then... enjoy it" The cheetah, GT, said with a smirk, sending one last glance to Shiro... and down his body.

"Oh, I will" Cleo said with a grin, before motioning for Shiro to follow him. "Come on, Shiro, not much more to do now"

Cleo would lead Shiro outside and into the bright and warm afternoon sun that blazed over the high street of Brightshores. There wasn't a cloud in sight in that clear blue sky. Good thing Shiro was so scantily clad or he might have felt really hot. They were at the end of a main street, with rows of buildings either side for all sorts; Some were homes and apartment buildings, others were 'businesses' and places to go. Just to the right, past the buildings, the glorious beach of Brightshores, golden and long, could be seen.

A few people were milling about, walking to and fro on their own business, not exactly suprising, but their sizes and shapes would blow Shiro away. Yes, of course, some were short and some were tall, some skinny, some chubby and some muscular, some were pale and some were dark... But some of them also had four legs and some of them only had a tail, like something out of mythology. Some of them had flat bellies, some of them had big round bellies, sometimes bulging with whatever, or whomever, was inside... and some of these bulges were also between legs. If Shiro had thought Cleo's pineappble sized gonads and arm-length cock was gigantic, then the muscular stallion anthro he'd just seen walk into a shop with what looked like a pair of boulders and a tree-trunk stuffed into his pants would blow his mind.

Cleo smirked, standing by and giving Shiro a moment to take all the sights in.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:42 pm

As Shiro followed Cleo around Brightshore, he could feel the sun warming his skin quite well, and he felt glad that he decided to skip clothes. "Oh jeez... It feels like summer back in my world right now... I'm glad I decided to just wear the trunks." As they walked along, Shiro took in the splendor of Brightshore, and the incredible variety of the denizens. He blushed seeing the amount of varied people, sizes and shapes that he was seeing, and his mind wandered as he wondered who was inside every round bellied person he saw. "The more time I am here, the more I realize I'm really going to like it here." As they moved on, Shiro and Cleo ended up getting fruit drinks made with the Font's water, since Shiro really hadn't had anything to drink yet since coming to Rakuen. He knew he didn't need anything but the Font's water to live here, but the fruit of Rakuen tasted heavenly. "Oh my goodness, the fruit in this world tastes much better than anything my old world could produce!"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:49 pm

"I'm no expert on farming or working with fruits and all that, but they tell me it's because there's no pollutants, natural or otherwise, to contaminate the fruits, or something like that" Cleo explained. "With the Font of Life touching every part of the island, pretty much everything that grows is filled with good stuff and energy and all that"

As they took the time to enjoy their drinks, every now and then Cleo would share a nod of greeting or even a verbal exchange with almost everyone he knew, and all his acquaintances in turn took the chance to eye up Shiro when he was introduced, along with the promise that they should 'meet up some time' followed by either a wink, or for some more confident and brazen, a light slap of the booty.

Cleo would eventually lead Shiro to large, homely looking building that overlooked the beach. Taking a look at Shiro's key, Cleo lead Shiro up some stairs on the side of the building, and gestured to a door on the first floor, which had the same number as Shiro's key. "Well... your castle awaits" Cleo said with a grin, waiting for Shiro to open the door to his new home.

(I'll leave it to you to decide what the place looks like inside)
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:15 pm

Shiro nodded as they walked along, enjoying his drink and getting a chance to meet more people, though he wasn't used to being eyed up so much, although he did find it quite flattering, especially with the light slaps on his rump. When they got to Shiro's building, Shiro was a little shocked at the size of it. "Oh wow... Apartment buildings that were this big back in my old world would have been way outside the range of what I could afford." Once Cleo showed him where his door was, he took a breath before using his key to unlock the door. When he opened the door, he was taken aback at the inside of the house. It wasn't massive, but it was bigger on the inside than the outside would have led you to believe.

It was furnished very well, and all the furniture looked beyond comfortable. "Oh wow... This is incredible..." Everything was large, obviously made to support the needs of the citizens of Rakuen and their leisure activities. The tub was large enough to fit more than one person with an overfull belly very easily, and the bed was massive too. It was a circular bed, covered in very soft fur blankets and plenty of pillows of various sizes. Shiro would have no trouble sleeping in this world. "Does everyone get a home like this one...?" There was even a space for preparing food, though it was mostly empty and mainly had cups for drinking water.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:46 pm

"Well, obviously other people's places are decorated differently... The guy who lives below you might be more into the... 'gothic' style or whatever it's called" Cleo remarked, as he sauntered inside the apartment, starting to remove his hat and his own sandals, hanging them both near the door. "But in terms of size and furniture... yeah, pretty much everyone's got a place like this... Mine's personally more of a beach hut because I love the water and the sand"

Cleo removed his sunglasses and set them aside on one of the kitchen counters, before he walked over to the bed and sat himself down on it, facing Shiro. "Well... this is it. No more responsibilities or regrets, worries or apprehensions... Whatever you want to do now, Hisagi Shiro, is entirely up to you. You can stay at home and come to terms with things, you can hit the streets and see the people and the stores, you can hit the beach and chill, or you could even explore outside of Brightshores... You're not expected to stay forever, but you'll always have a home amongst us... Welcome, to Rakuen" Cleo finished, with a dramatic spread of his arms.

After that, he smirked, and leaned back so that he could push his tight trunks off of his body, revealing his generously sized junk once again. He kicked the trunks aside before laying back against Shiro's new bed. "...and if you're looking for somewhere to start, then when you're ready... I want you to get over here, and sit on my face" Cleo told him, grinning widely.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Shiro smiled as Cleo talked to him. He was fully at ease as he talked to the lion demi, and very excited to explore Brightshore once he got an opportunity to do so. However, Shiro blushed bright red as he saw Cleo strip off his trunks, revealing his massive genitalia again. Upon hearing the lion demi's request, Shiro blushed even more, but he smiled after a bit. "Well, I did say that you could get more time with my rump..." The kitsune demi then pushed his own trunks down to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving him naked for the lion demi once again. Shiro had finished absorbing everything that Cleo gave him last time, and his stomach was once again flat. He smiled and climbed onto the bed next to Cleo before moving up to the lion demi's head and positioning himself over it, giving the lion demi a full view of his bountiful booty. "All right... Here I go..." Shiro slowly lowered himself down until he was sitting on Cleo's face, his ass cheeks very gently squeezing around Cleo's face.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:22 am

A wide grin was on Cleo's face as he watched Shiro strip off his trunks and start coming over towards where he lay, the lion's eyes on those swaying hips and big, bouncy booty. He'd been looking forward to this moment since he first laid eyes on Shiro's body back at the Font. Shiro could easily see how excited Cleo was, as the lion's big cock began to rise and stiffen from the lifeguard's arousal.

Once he felt the plush warmth of Shiro's cheeks against is face, Cleo went to town. Latching his hands around Shiro's thighs, Cleo began to kiss and lick and slurp up all he could, sucking on the flesh of Shiro's cheeks and eating out the kitsune's ass with gusto, pressing his face deep between those cheeks, practically swallowed by them... though not entirely, not yet.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:15 pm

Shiro was a bit surprised as he felt Cleo's arms latch around his thighs, but this was replaced with constant moans as he felt Cleo start to eat him out. "Oh my gods... I've never-ah!-been eaten out before... This feels-ngh!-amazing..." Shiro's own cock started to harden fully as he felt the lion demi under his rump. The way he was facing let him see Cleo's own cock get erect, and he couldn't help but reach over and rub Cleo's massive shaft.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:18 am

The huge cock twitched and pulsed in Shiro's hands, and it was more than big enough for Shiro to be able to put both his hands around it. Cleo let out a hum of delight, which echoed against the skin of Shiro's rump, practically being worshipped by the lion at this point. Cleo was making out hard with the pucker of Shiro's ass, lathering and slickening it up.

"...Alright Shiro, get ready, because I'm about to be your first" Cleo calls out. He reaches his hands down and grabs Cleo's ass cheeks in either hand, giving those buns a firm squeeze, before pulling them apart to expose Shiro's butthole. With a wicked grin and a final lick to the pucker... Cleo shoves his face into the ass, firmly.

What may have once been impossible to Shiro would now prove to be very much possible, and very much pleasurable, as he would feel his skin and sphincter stretch, to accept the incoming arrival.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:01 am

Shiro wanted to ask what Cleo meant when he said that he would be the kitsune's first, but this was cut off by a surprised moan as he felt Cleo start to push into his ass. He didn't expect Cleo to actually fit, but the lion demi easily sank into that ass, the kitsune's tail hole stretching easily and accepting Cleo no problem. "Oh...gods..." Shiro couldn't even speak at this point, hugging Cleo's pulsing cock as he felt his ass and midsection stretch out to accept Cleo's head.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:55 am

With his entire head somehow up Shiro's ass, giving him the deepest and biggest fucking of his life, Cleo then brings his hands back in and starts to slide them in at either side of his head. His hands are in, and then his wrists, and then his arms sink deep... deep in to Shiro's ass and up his insides. With the lion's shoulders being next, Shiro's ass painlessly, but very immensely pleasurably, still continues to stretch around the invading lion. Eventually, Shiro would feel his own muscles trying to pull Cleo inside, as if his body were working automatically, as if his own body itself wanted to drag Cleo inside.

Cleo groans from the attention his cock receives, and his groan echoes through Shiro's ass, the kitsune can feel every single one of his motions and even his breaths inside of him.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay