Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:45 am

Shiro groaned in pleasure as he felt Cleo stretching him out so completely, his belly slowly growing out as he slowly dragged Cleo deeper and deeper in. The kitsune demi was so overloaded with pleasure that he couldn't help but hug and gently hump the lion demi's cock as his body sank deeper and deeper into Shiro's ass. Cleo would be able to feel every movement that Shiro made, whether it be the arms around his massive cock, or the bulge he made in the kitsune demi's belly pressing against it. Shiro would bring a hand down to his swelling belly and moan out.

"Cleo... This feels beyond amazing... "
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 16, 2019 6:02 pm

Cleo grinned before letting out a groan from his cock being handled. His hands, already deep inside of Shiro and pressing out against the skin of his abdomen, clutched and grabbed and squeezed whatever surface he had a hold of, always the soft, squishy, fleshy insides of his companion. He couldn't see, but he could definitely feel everything that was happening. He used his grip to pull himself deeper, his upper body inside of Shiro's ass, have of his entire frame in total. That huge cock of the lion's was now tight against Shiro's body and constantly pressed against the kitsune's grinding dick. A squirt of pre-cum would splash Shiro in the face, although a 'squirt' from Cleo's gonads was like a normal-sized cum facial anyway, as his white seed sprayed into Shiro's face.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:05 pm

Shiro was a moaning mess as he felt Cleo sinking into him, and the blast of pre cum in his face from Cleo's massive cock made him release a bit of pre as well, though it was barely anything compared to Cleo. Shiro held onto Cleo's cock for as long as he could, but eventually the cock began to move away from him and move between the lion demi's legs as his lower body started to sink into Shiro's body. Shiro lied back on the bed, close enough to the edge of the bed that if either of them came, then the bed would stay clean. Shiro gently caressed his growing belly as he felt Cleo entering his body more and more, the lion demi's legs and massive shaft gradually disappearing between the kitsune demi's bountiful butt.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:59 pm

A combination of Shiro's inner muscles and Cleo's own efforts were allowing the chiselled young lion to sink deeper into Shiro's rear depths. Ever since his shoulders had entered Shiro's ass, Cleo had been smoothly, but oh-so erotically sliding through the tight yet slick innards of the kitsune, his every motion certainly lighting up Shiro's senses. His trim waist and bubbly butt, nowhere near as bouncy as Shiro's own though, sunk in without a problem. All that indeed remained, were legs, cock and balls, and Shiro certainly felt the last two sink in.

Once Cleo's sizeable balls were eventually squeezed, practically stuffed into Shiro's ass, his throbbing cock and pair of legs followed quite soon after, assisted by Cleo using his hands to push against the walls of Shiro's stomach to leverage himself deeper. It was happening. Shiro could look down, and see the distinct bulging outline of another person filling up his stomach, and very soon, Cleo would be entirely within that stomach.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:07 am

Shiro almost climaxed on the spot as he felt Cleo's large balls stuff themselves into his ass, though he managed to hold on, only managing to moan as he felt the lion demi's legs and throbbing cock enter his body, his ass closing over Cleo's toes and cock head as his belly finished growing, but still shifting as he pulled Cleo into his belly. Finally, the way back through Shiro's bowels closed behind Cleo, and he was safely tucked into Shiro's belly, massive junk and all. The kitsune could only moan and rub his belly, feeling every bulge that the lion demi made in him.

"Oh gods Cleo... This is so wonderful... Are you okay in there...?" Shiro was panting with his moaning, still shivering in pleasure from being stretched so wide.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:22 pm

"Hnngn... one sec..." Cleo grunted in response, as Shiro could feel him shifting, every motion he made, into a better position, particularly for his hard, and huge cock. The bulges in Shiro's stomach moved to show Cleo's actions, as he parted his legs and dragged his cock against the walls of Shiro's stomach until his member was finally, comfortably upright. With his body completely comfortable inside the tight stomach of the kitsune, Cleo began to relax into it's back. "Damn Shiro, you're a natural at this, or your ass is, anyway" He said with a chuckle. "You took me in so easily, I'm actually impressed... that butt of yours is gonna make you real popular if you let it" He said with a snicker.

Shiro's belly was burgeoning like it never had before. It was almost as if he looked pregnant with a fully grown human inside of him. Though most of Cleo was making bumps and bulges against the skin of Shiro's stomach, some parts were more defined... like where his feet were propped against the stomach wall.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:44 am

Shiro moaned out gently as he felt each little movement Cleo made in his body, and as he felt his body start to relax, he climbed further up the bed covered in pelt like blankets and pillows, getting comfortable as he held his now massive belly. It was nice and round, but bumpy and bulgy as well, especially where he felt Cleo's feet. "That was a lot more tiring than I expected it to be... This feels beyond wonderful, but I'm exhausted... I can't believe you were able to eat me and walk the distance it took to get to Brightshore from the Font..." Shiro gingerly rubbed his belly, also slightly more firmly rubbing where he felt Cleo's cock in his belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:08 pm

"You'll get used to it" Cleo assured Shiro with a smirk as he felt Shiro's hands pressing against him through the skin, and chuckling to himself when Shiro had found the bulge that was his cock and gave it more attention. Cleo grinned, and pressed his dick against the wall, making the huge outline of it against Shiro's big, squishy belly. It was actually forced to follow the curve of Shiro's stomach walls, since Cleo's cock was actually longer than Shiro's stomach was tall on the inside.

"Like everything, you just need the time to let your mind and your body adjust to what your new capabilities are" Cleo told him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:52 pm

Shiro murred a bit and smiled as he saw the outline of Cleo's cock in his belly, and he rubbed it gently, not enough to try to get Cleo to climax, but just to feel good. "I see. I guess the best way to learn how to do that is to experiment with what my capabilities are. This is actually really good practice, and it feels really good too." Shiro happily rubbed his belly, but then Cleo would hear the kitsune demi yawn, and his heartbeat started to relax, not in a way that indicated him being in danger, but just that he was tired. "Oh wow... I'm suddenly really sleepy..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:15 am

Cleo gave a smirk as he felt Shiro's yawn from inside, feeling his body move all around him from the intake of air. "Get some sleep if you're tired... I'm not going anywhere, and you've not got any pressing matters to attend to... Oh, but just so you know, the nights here aren't really that dark, and they're always pretty warm, so you don't have to worry about getting cold in the night" Cleo told him, as he relaxed back against the stomach wall, Shiro feeling his weight inside of him against his body.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:22 am

Shiro smiled as he felt Cleo relax against the side of his belly that was supported by his body, and rubbed his belly. “Thanks Cleo... I’ll let you out in the morning...” Shiro cutely placed a kiss on the top of his belly before lying back on his bed, his back rested on his pillows in a way that he was lying at an angle instead of flatly, and relaxed completely, letting his eyes drift shut. Cleo would hear Shiro’s breathing soften, and he could feel the kitsune gently holding his belly in his sleep.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:14 am

"Hah!" Cleo laughed. "Don't worry about letting me out, Shiro, you just enjoy it and get used to it, I'll be fine" The lion insisted as he snuggled against the back wall. He smirked, as he felt Shiro's kiss against his body, specifically his cockhead, which was pressed against the roof of the dome. Cleo gave a smile as he felt the body around him quieten and grow still, before he himself started to relax and let himself drift to sleep, smiling wider as he felt the arm cupped around him through the stomach walls.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:11 am

The two slept soundly throughout the rest of the day and the night, and when the sun started to rise again, Shiro was the first to stir. As his consciousness became more clear, the events of the previous day flooded into his mind, and a smile crossed his lips. He looked down and saw the massive belly that he was sporting, and he could feel the weight of the lion demi. He very carefully got up and made his way to where he saw the bathroom for the house, opting to take a bath while not waking up Cleo right away. He filled up the tub with warm/hot water and dropped in a bath bomb that was provided with the house, letting the tub get sudsy before stepping in, relaxing in the water as it warmed his body, and making sure Cleo kept comfortably warm too.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:41 pm

It was obvious that Cleo had more experience with dwelling inside of a belly, as the lion remained soundly asleep throughout all of Shiro's motions. He could be felt slumped back and just to one side, his head pressed against the side of Shiro's stomach walls like they were some kind of pillow. The lion would gently shift and move a little through his slumber, but he remained asleep entirely. The warmth of the water surrounding his shelter only helped to keep his sleep deep... Cleo Badfur was out like a light, it seemed. If Shiro was looking for company, he might have to have a wander around Brightshore...

...or, perhaps, as the sound of somebody somewhat daintily knocking on his front door could be heard, someone might come to him instead... and whilst he'd just got settled in the bath, of all times!
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:23 am

Shiro only just relaxed in the tub before he heard the knock on his door, and sighed a bit. He had just gotten comfortable, but he wasn't rude, so he got up out of the water and dried off a bit with a towel before wrapping it around his waist, a hand resting on his belly as he made his way to his front door. Now that there was more daylight in the apartment, he got a better look of the inside of it. It wasn't massive, but it was definitely comfortable for three people at minimum, and practically a palace for a single person. He smiled to himself as he realized the fact that he had a much better place he had ever had before as he opened his door to answer it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:22 am

Standing outside the door on the stairway balcony, was a young man that seemed to be about Shiro's own age, although he seemed just an inch or so shorter than the kitsune. He had black hair that was long enough to frame his face, and had to be swept to one side at the top to keep it out of his face. He had big and noticeable bright purple eyes set upon a slightly tanned complexion, with soft but smug and happy features. He was wearing a black shirt with torn off sleeves over his slender frame, and a pair of dark booty shorts to show off his legs, which were smooth and lined by fishnets before finishing in a pair of high-top sneakers. He also appeared to have a pair white wolf ears with black tips on the sides of his head, and a similarly furry white tail with a black tip at his behind... which was also rather generous, though not as big as Shiro's own. Both his butt and his junk were bulging out of his shorts, and although they were big, possibly even oversized, they weren't as huge as Shiro's butt or Cleo's junk, they were somewhere comfortably in the middle. The last notable fashion article was his multiple silver piercings, on his ears, eyebrows and lips.

He also, unmistakeably and incredibly hard to miss, had a huge, swollen, orb like stomach. It wasn't bumpy and bulgy like Shiro's own Cleo-filled stomach, and looked firmer and more completely round, as if he was truly pregnant.

The wolf smirked as he saw a towel-clad Shiro before him. "Hi, uh, sorry if I was interrupting anything" He greeted, one hand cradling his belly. "It's just that I saw you arrive yesterday, and I thought I'd introduce myself..." The boy said, before extending his free hand. "I'm Kassidy Karmichael, but most people just call me Kaz, or by my performing name, K.K. Bounce" He introduced himself. "I live in the apartment downstairs, so like I said, I figured I should come meet my new neighbour... I see you're already fitting in" He said with a chuckle, nodding at Shiro's belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:20 am

Shiro blushed as he saw his neighbor, especially that swollen, pregnant looking belly. He didn't blush too much though, as he was gradually getting more and more used to being less worried about how people thought he looked. He smiled here, a warm smile, and shook Kaz's hand. "It's nice to meet you Kaz. My name is Hisagi Shiro. Shiro is my given name, Hisagi is my family name. I was just going to relax in the tub, but I can hold off on it for now. Do you want to come in? I only just moved here, but I can still offer you some water."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:55 am

"Oh, by all means, don't let me interrupt your bath" Kaz assured him, waving his hand dismissively. "I'll even keep you company if you're up for it, I could do with a good soak myself, to be honest" Kaz said, with a grin. The wolf seemed to be just as confident as lion that currently occupied Shiro's stomach. "That, and I wanna see that ass I've been hearing about... You were the talk of the town yesterday, I'm guessing that's Cleo inside of you? Man, he's lucky for getting a piece of you before anyone else" Kaz said with a snicker, reaching over and giving Shiro's belly a gentle rub.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:51 am

Shiro blushed at Kaz's words, but didn't stop the wolf demi from rubbing his belly, murring slightly as he felt Kaz feel Cleo's shape through his belly. "Yeah, Cleo's in here. And I don't think it's so much luck as it is he was the first one to welcome me to Rakuen. But I would be more than happy to have you join me. I'd love the company, and you'll be able to do a lot more than just see my ass." Shiro smirked as he stepped to the side and made a gesture inviting Kaz inside. It seemed that the kitsune was adjusting to Rakuen very well.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:27 am

Kaz gave a grin as he stepped inside Shiro's home. "That sounds like a fun offer" He remarked in appreciation. "Though I feel a little overdressed with you like that, so... if you don't mind-"

With that, Kaz began to reach down and pull up, and off, his black shirt, revealing his slim and twinkish physique. Seeing where Cleo had abandoned his own things at the side, Kaz threw his shirt over there as well, before he removed his shoes and socks, setting them aside. "Ah, so much better" Kaz said with a satisfied sigh, as he unbuckled his short shorts and slid them down. "To tell the truth, I'm not really a clothes person, I only really wore them in case you weren't adjusted to just seeing so much bare skin all the time" Kaz admitted, before finally pushing down his underwear and his tights, finally standing in the nude, showing off his plush and grab-able rear end, and his generous helping of junk beneath the dominating bulge of his pregnant belly. His steadily stiffening member was already coming close to bumping the bottom of his belly.

"Apart from collars, fucking love collars" Kaz said, with a chuckle. "Collar me up and pull me around with a leash like a dog, I love that stuff" He said, giggling, as NOW his cock was bumping against his belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay