Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:21 am

Shiro blushed as Cleo undressed in front of him, and even more so when he saw the wolf demi's junk and rump. As far as sexual assets go, he was indeed like a happy medium between himself and Cleo, and this made Shiro smile. "You don't need to worry about me adjusting to seeing so much skin. Cleo was my introduction to this world, so I'm pretty used to it." Shiro closed the door behind Kaz, and led him into the bathroom, where a tub of perfect temperature water was waiting for them. Once they were back in the bathroom, Shiro removed his towel, revealing to Kaz the butt that had the town talking, definitely larger than his and very soft, as if he just had two pillows for ass cheeks. To compensate for this though his junk wasn't as large as the wolf demi's, though not small. "So if you don't mind me asking, Cleo actually told me about how guys can end up permanently pregnant here if they want to. Your belly is a lot smoother than mine is, so are you pregnant too?"
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:01 pm

"Heh, yeah, he's not really one to beat about the bush when it comes to modesty" Kaz remarked with a snicker as Shiro spoke about his first meeting with Cleo, following the kitsune easily to the bathroom. He seemed to know where he was going; perhaps their apartments had a similar layout. Once Shiro shed his towel on their arrival into the bathroom, Kaz leaned over to get a good look at Shiro's rear end, and grinned. "Damn, and I thought I was sporting, that's a whole other level, Shiro" He said with a smirk. "If you ever got into dancing, you'd be a great hit at the Coco-Banana Club where I perform" Kaz reckoned.

He smirked, as Shiro asked him about his pregnant belly, putting his hands on it adoringly, rubbing the front with one hand. "Yepp, twins... This is my third pregnancy, and I've had these two for about... I think maybe six years, at this point, something like that" Kaz remarked, as if everything he'd just said was entirely possible and completely normal.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Shiro blushed at the mention of his rump and it being a hit at Kaz's club, but still smiled and nodded. "That's definitely something to consider. Honestly this rump is pretty nice, so maybe I should do something with it aside from sitting on it and shoving cocks and people up there." Shiro idly rested his hand on his own belly as he said this, but listened intently as Kaz talked about his own pregnant belly, and was a bit shocked when he mentioned the time. "I see." Blushing a bit, stepped forward, knelt down, and put one of his ears to Kaz's belly. Thanks to his own enhanced hearing, he could hear two heartbeats inside of Kaz's belly, and smiled more. "I'm actually kind of curious about trying this... What's the longest you've ever held a pregnancy for? Cleo told me that you could hold them indefinitely if you wanted and just have a big pregnant belly at all times."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Kaz gave a chuckle at that. "Nothing wrong with doing all of that, you know" He said with a grin, before he watched Shiro come down before him and press his head against his own, smooth and firm orb of a belly. He reached over and ran his fingers through Shiro's hair, gently scratching the kitsune's ears as well as he listened to his belly. "Oh, you can, absolutely... Sometimes I just wanted to see myself slim again, but that isn't very often at all" Kaz told him. "As for the longest, it's easily got to be my second time... I kept that belly for a good fifteen years before I decided I wanted to have a break from the weight" Kaz explained.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:43 pm

"I can understand why. At that point you're basically lugging around a teenager everywhere. I guess the Font is really something if it can let you get away with that though." Shiro murred as his head was scratched, his nine tails idly waving behind him as he listened to Kaz's belly. After a bit though, he decided that they should get into a bath. "Well, no sense in just standing around when there's a perfectly lovely bath waiting for us." Shiro stood up here and made his way over to the bath, stepping in and relaxing in the tub, beckoning the wolf demi to sit down next to him. "While we're in here, you have my consent to feel up my ass if you wanted to."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:59 pm

"Heh, maybe. This time, I might go for a new personal record though... twenty, maybe even twenty five years" Kaz said with a chuckle, before he nodded in agreement with Shiro, and followed him into the bath tub, easing into the warm water with a sigh of relaxation as he sat down beside Shiro. Kaz gave a small laugh of amusement when Shiro gave him permission to feel his ass. "Gee, thanks, well, same goes for you, and not just my ass if you wanted to get to feel more of me" Kaz said, with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:29 pm

Shiro snickered a bit as well considering he wouldn't have invited Kaz in if he didn't have something like that in mind. "Well then, I guess that goes for me as well." Shiro scooted closer to Kaz here. He leaned over and smirked a bit, one hand coming over to rub Kaz's belly more but also to put himself in range of Kaz's hands for his own booty as well. "I really wanna feel your ass too, but I think I should let you go first since you're my guest."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:46 am

Kaz smiled widely as he felt Shiro's hand on his gravid belly, smirking wider as he saw that Shiro had leaned over, 'exposing' his behind some for him to grab, not that he needed to, since it was probably big enough for Kaz to feel up even if Shiro were sat down. Kaz reached one arm behind Shiro and let his hand travel down Shiro's back to his plush rump. "Ooooh, feels as good as it looks" Kaz said with a chuckle, squeezing the cheek he was feeling like it was putty. "Damn, that's actually really soft... I bet I could sleep on these... or with them on me" Kaz remarked with a snicker.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:46 pm

Shiro let out a light moan as his ass was squeezed, the soft yet springy rump molding to Kaz's grip quite well and feeling very wonderful. "Yeah, I don't know what it is... My ass wasn't this large before, but when I reincarnated into Rakuen it was like someone had turned my ass into a really good pillow..." As Kaz squeezed and played with his ass, he couldn't help but reach a hand down to grope and feel the pregnant wolf demi's rump, getting quite frisky from the ass squeezing he was getting.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Kaz gave a smirk. "Well, however you got it, it's definitely worth keeping" Kaz said with a chuckle, still squeezing and stroking, feeling his hand sink into the skin. He smirked as Shiro was feeling his own rear end, which was soft and plush with more than enough bounce to it. Of course it wasn't as big as Shiro's, but it felt just as pleasant to touch either way, and it wobbled like Jell-O whenever it was.

Kaz grinned as he looked down at Shiro's crotch, and slid his hand along Shiro's hips, across his thigh, and then wrapped his fingers around Shiro's cock as they sat beside each other. "We may as well get to know each other ALL over whilst we're here" He reasoned with a smirk, as he started to slowly slide his hand up and down Shiro's dick.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:44 am

Shiro murred as he felt Kaz's rump. It felt so soft to the touch and wobbled under his hands as he massaged it, but his mind was taken off of that for a moment and a moan was drawn from his lips as he felt the wolf demi wrap his hand around the kitsune's cock. Shiro's cock wasn't small by any means, being a solid 8'' long, but that was modest compared to some of the other residents of Rakuen such as Kaz and Cleo. "You have a point. What did you have in mind?' One of Shiro's tails snaked in the water and wrapped itself around Kaz's much more generous shaft, stroking it as Kaz stroked Shiro.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:02 pm

Kaz bit his lip and gave a breathy moan when he felt the furry clutch of Shiro's tail around his shaft, which tenderly stroked him almost in rhythm with his own hold on Shiro's cock. As if in answer of his question, Kaz shuffled a little closer to Shiro, and turned his body more towards him. He swapped from his near hand to his far hand to deal with Shiro's cock, whilst their jointly swollen bellies were now touching, brushed up against one another. He then slid his arm across Shiro's shoulders, his hand settling on Shiro's far shoulder, before leaning his face closer, the kitsune able to feel the wolf's breath against his skin. Kaz's eyes were on Shiro's lips, then his eyes, and then back to his lips, before he puckered his own mouth and went for a kiss on the kitsune.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:36 pm

Shiro could feel Kaz scooting closer to him, and murred a tiny bit as he felt his swollen belly pressing up against the wolf demi's heavily pregnant belly. He still had a hand on Kaz's ass, but his other hand cradled the wolf demi's belly as he felt Kaz move in closer. The feeling of Kaz's warm breath on his face made him blush heavily, but the looks to his lips and seeing Kaz's own lips made him get the message, and as he saw the wolf demi move in for a kiss, he puckered his own mouth and accepted Kaz's gesture, the two now kissing. It was pretty obvious that Shiro was still a novice at this, but he was pretty gentle, and very into it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Kaz's breath hitched and he shuddered in delight once he felt Shiro's hand on his pregnant belly, the wolf clearly enjoying having his belly touched, toyed with and given attention. Shiro's tail would even feel Kaz's cock twitch and pulse from the arousal it gave him, underneath it's grasp around him. Shiro's inexperience at romance didn't bother, or even register, with Kaz whatsoever, the wolf content to keep things gentle for now as their lips were pressed together, though soon his mouth would open against Shiro's, and his tongue was curious, and determined, to feel Shiro's own tongue against it, all whilst Kaz continued to slide his grip up and down along Shiro's cock.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:42 am

Shiro had to suppress small moans every now and then as Kaz continued to stroke his shaft, but he was very receptive and followed the wolf's lead as they continued to kiss, opening his own mouth shyly and leaning into the kiss more as Kaz pushed his tongue into his mouth, remaining the submissive one in this kiss. The stronger pulsing he felt from Kaz's cock as he held the wolf demi's belly gave the kitsune an idea, and he cradled Kaz's belly closer, his arm gently holding around the curve of Kaz's pregnant belly and gently rubbing the bottom of it with one hand, bringing the other hand from Kaz's ass to the other side of the wolf demi's belly, fully cradling and massaging the wolf demi's belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:37 pm

Kaz's heart raced and his breath hitched again, the pregnant wolf panting and squirming with delight and arousal as he felt Shiro's hands and arm around his belly, clearly a soft spot for the gravid dancer. Perhaps unintentionally however, this made Kaz jerk the length of Shiro's cock faster, unable to keep himself at the slower pace he was before.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:18 am

Shiro's own breath hitched as Kaz picked up his own pace, and for a moment he stopped and looked Kaz in the eyes. "I think maybe we're ready to change positions and do something a little more...intimate... If that's fine with you..." As he spoke, his attention turned to his still Chase filled belly, and a thought crossed his mind. "Maybe I should let Chase out before we go any further..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:17 am

Kaz looked up into Shiro's eyes as he spoke, his mouth quickly curling into a delighted smirk. He then put his hand that had been on Shiro's shoulder, on top of Shiro's Cleo-filled stomach. "Nah... leave him in there" Kaz told him, quietly. "He won't mind, trust me, nobody does... besides, feeling that big cock of his get hot and hard against your insides is a great feeling... if he wants out, he'll let you know... probably after he's blown a load all over your stomach walls" Kaz said, with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:21 pm

"Jeez... I can't even begin to imagine how big my stomach is going to be if he blows a load while he's still in there..." Saying this, Shiro had a very naughty smirk on his face as well, and nodded at Kaz's suggestion. "Okay, I'll go with your suggestion... How should we do this then...? Do you want me to top, or would you prefer to have a go with my rump...?" Shiro had no clue what Kaz would choose, but he had a feeling that he was going to be receiving quite a bit while he was in Rakuen. His body, and especially his butt, were practically made for it.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:49 am

Kaz grinned widely as he carefully moved, coming from being right alongside Shiro, to directly opposite him, though remaining completely pressed up against him. Their two bellies were being squashed together at the fronts, both able to feel the warmth and the weight of each other's passengers inside of them. "Oh, I'm easy, if you couldn't tell..." Kaz purred, putting his hands on either side of Shiro's slightly bigger belly, giving it a gentle but warm rub. "Normally I'm on bottom, because I'm a pretty huge sub... but that rump of yours does feel pretty appealing..." Kaz said, with a chuckle. "Why don't you decide, Shiro?" Kaz suggested.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay