Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:04 am

"It is pretty close. I tried to get it closer to my apartment but all those spots were taken." Shiro stretched out his back and fixed his clothes before smiling and winking at Doran. "You definitely will Doran, I'm not much of a top when it comes to sex at all. See ya later!" Shiro waved at the goat demi before leading the fox demi out of the O.O. and down the street. Everyone who looked at the duo passing by had a fairly good idea of what was going on there, but it was more of the same in Rakuen so no one paid them any mind. Soon they came to a building that was fairly recently renovated and furnished, with a sign over the top that read "Full Moon Body Raiments." On the sign was a silhouette of a male with a large belly that had a raiment similar to Shiro's on, but it was cradling, clothing, and overall showing off the male's belly.

"Well, here we are. I haven't finished setting everything up yet, but it will do more than well enough." Once Shiro led Rowan inside, he locked the door behind them, not wanting to be disturbed. The inside of the shop was fairly nice, having an aesthetic that those not originally from Rakuen would recognize as Japanese in origin. There were several different mannequins around the shop, all with different levels of large bellies or balls, and a few had some of Shiro's jeweled clothes on them. Shiro led Rowan through the shop to a work area in the back that had fabric and said jewels, as well as various other tools. Back here was a decent amount of comfy furniture, including a very comfortable looking sofa and bed.

"Is this fine Rowan? I feel like this would be more comfortable than just doing it on the street." With that, Shiro started to strip down his clothes again, setting his stuff on the table next to the bed. At this point he was shameless about being naked in front of others, and soon enough the kitsune was almost fully naked for the fox demi, his only piece of clothing now being a jockstrap that showed off his ass decently well.
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:41 am

Rowan spent the walk back to Shiro's shop walking just a little behind Shiro, so that he could watch the kitsune's swaying behind during the stroll. Though he seemed unencumbered by the sheer size and weight of his package, his leather pants could still be heard creaking and straining to contain the swelling member within.

The fox glanced around Shiro's shop, eyes particularly caught be the sight of the mannequins with larger balls than bellies, taking the briefest of moments to look at some of Shiro's early offerings, before passing through the shop to the back, his mind back on track as he followed Shiro.

Rowan smirked. "It's fine" He assured Shiro, leaning against the doorframe as he watched Shiro undress, grinning widely as he did. "Nice look" He complimented, before he stepped in and pulled his jacket off, throwing it to the side. He was already shirtless underkneath, and revealed that his shoulders, arms and back were lined with various different tattoos, seemingly ordinary, at least at the moment perhaps.

He reached down, and unclasped his belt, and unzipped his pants... And that was all it took. Seizing their chance to escape, his incredible bulge blasted the gap in his zip wide open, shoving his leather pants to his ankles straight away... It seemed Rowan was more a fan of going commando than wearing underware.

The titan of a dick, as thick as a tree trunk and easily a good three feet long, swayed and twitched slightly as Rowan just stood there, proud as anything of his enormous genitals being ogled by the rather new arrival to Rakuen.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:42 pm

Once Shiro saw Rowan's junk outside of the leather pants and the fox demi's tattooed body, he smirked quite a bit, and just decided to ditch his underwear as well, his now fully erect cock showing his excitement. "I can see that the pants were definitely working hard to keep your goods really packed in there. I bet you could fuck two people full of cum, stuff them down into your balls and no one would have any idea." He walked up to Rowan and very tentatively placed a hand on Rowan's massive cock. The warmth coming off of it was intense, and the scent was quite intoxicating. "So, how do you wanna do this? Do you enjoy foreplay or did you just want to get to the main course?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:34 pm

"You bet me? I've done it" Rowan told him with a bit of a snicker, grinning as he felt Shiro's hand against his cock, which only served to excite the fox more, his cock both twitching, and still swelling just a little more. "Those are some soft hands you've got there" He remarked, smirking. "Well... I suppose since we've not fucked before, and I've not long had one either, I should let myself build up a nice, big, special load, just for you" Rowan said with a smirk, reaching down and giving his enormous, beachball-sized gonads a pat.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:45 am

Shiro smiled here and reached down to very gently rub Rowan's sac. It felt incredibly warm to the touch, and for Rowan it would feel like someone was massaging that spot with velvet. "I've always had soft hands. Before I came to Rakuen I had to work at keeping them soft, but no such effort needed here." Shiro's tails would also start massaging the rest of Rowan's sac, not enough to make him cum from extended rubbing, but enough to stimulate his sac's cum production and feel generally very good. "I think I can help with that. If it might help, I also had a fountain set up for water."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:44 pm

Rowan gave a smirk. "I'm in no hurry, just yet" He told Shiro, letting one of his hands slide under his cock. The reason he did this became apparent soon, as Rowan lifted his shaft up so his cock head pointed up, before simply letting it slip out of his hand, the lean against Shiro's chest, putting the weight of the inhumanly thick shaft against him. It wasn't flattening the kitsune, and Rowan wasn't fully leaning into Shiro with all his weight, but Shiro would nonetheless feel the density of the thing... Rowan's cockhead was just as big as Shiro's own head! It's slit almost winking at the kitsune as it was pointed up at him.

"Make out with it" Rowan told Shiro, with a smirk, though there was a bit of firmness to his voice... almost like it was a command. Unlike the easy swinging Kaz and Cleo, it seemed Rowan liked to be more dominant with his partners.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:09 pm

Shiro blushed as Rowan's cock head was brought up and he was told to make out with it. Rowan was definitely more assertive than Kaz and Cleo, though Shiro was definitely willing to experiment with this. "All right then. First time I've ever made out with a cock slit, but I'm willing to try anything." Shiro gently took Rowan's cock head in either hand and began to make out with the fox demi's cock slit, murring as his mouth was filled with the taste of the inside of Rowan's cock slit due to his tongue exploring the inside.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:33 pm

Rowan shivered a little, from the waves of pleasure that Shiro's probing tongue was sending down his cock. "Mmm, those lips of yours feel pretty good too" Rowan said with a grin creeping up his face. "I could just watch you do this... it's pretty hot seeing somebody love my cock this way" He remarked. "But that's only the tip, literally..." Rowan remarked, putting his hands on his hips. "Now try and suck it"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:06 am

Shiro pulled back and stared at the cock head. It was as large as his own head, and he wasn't sure that he could stretch his mouth that wide. He could swallow people just fine, but that was through his ass. He did make an effort of it though, managing to stretch his mouth quite a bit and even take the head of Rowan's cock into his mouth. This wasn't as hard as he thought, so he tried to go further along the cock, feeling weird as his mouth was stretched quite wide and the fox demi's cock slipped into Rowan's throat before he began to pull back a bit, making an honest effort at autofellatio.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:08 pm

"Heh, first time you've taken a cock this big down your throat, eh? I'm sure you'll get used to it" Rowan remarked, with a smirk. "I hope so, because if I'm being honest, I don't even have one of the biggest cocks in Brightshores" He admitted, grinning at the idea of seeing Shiro being stuffed from all directions by truly titanic members.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:40 am

Shiro couldn't respond in this moment, but as time passed, he was finding it easier to perform fellatio on Rowan's cock, his mouth probably looking comically stretched around Rowan's cock. As he got better at this fellatio, his tails began to glow a tiny bit. It would seem that he was starting to show some power, but all the glowing did was make his tails very gently vibrate and let off pleasant heat, which would feel quite good as they began to explore every inch of Rowan's body and massive balls, feeling him up with the fluffy appendages.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:38 am

Rowan gave an audible grunt of satisfaction, biting his lip a little as he reached over and grabbed Shiro's head, starting to pull the kitsune even further down his cock, which stretched out his throat and made a clear bulge in his stomach. "...I'm gonna end up fucking your face so hard..." The fox growled, a smile to his face at the idea. "Yeah, get right down to my balls, kitsy..." He panted, pulling Shiro further along, as well as humming and grunting in delight as he felt the soft, vibrating fluffy tails against his balls.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:03 am

Shiro was a little surprised as he felt Rowan start to pull him further down his cock, Shiro's belly bulging out largely where the fox demi's cock was pressing into it. Shiro did moan out though, as his belly being stretched out was a major turn on for him. After some more effort, Rowan would succeed in burying his cock entirely in Shiro's mouth, the kitsune's face pressed into the fox demi's crotch and his ass in groping range.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:10 pm

With Shiro's body basically almost hanging off his cock, Rowan smirked as he turned, looking for a mirror to see himself in. Upon spotting one, he lifted his cock, with Shiro still entirely around it, and moved to stand beside it, admiring the look of himself with a kitsune in place of his dick. "Fuck, Kitsy, I could get used to this sight..." Rowan said with a chuckle, ruffling Shiro's hair before reaching his hands across Shiro's back and grabbing his ass, squeezing and caressing the big, soft cheeks of the new arrival. "Fonts, I'm gonna fill you with so much fucking cum..." Rowan half-panted, half-growled. "...Should I fuck you like this, or do you want it up your ass, Kitsy? Best choose now before I choose for you" Rowan offered.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:29 pm

Shiro blushed at how dominant his new partner is, definitely not used to how in control Rowan was, though it was fairly easy to make him moan by caressing and massaging his ass, making it obvious that the kitsune's ass is his biggest pleasure spot. When he heard Rowan ask how he wanted to take it, he thought for a moment before he started to pull his mouth off of the fox demi's massive cock. It took a moment, but soon Rowan's cock was free of Shiro's mouth, the kitsune panting as his mouth went back to normal. "I'll be entirely honest Rowan... I think I prefer anal, and I do remember promising that you could have your way with it, so I think I'll take it up the ass. So my question to you is, do you want me to bend over, or should I have you just lie back on the bed and I ride your giant shaft?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:31 pm

"Oh, you're making an offer to do all the work, huh... heh, well, I guess either way, I'll end up taking charge soon enough" Rowan remarked with a smirk. By this point his dick was rock hard and at full-mast, now slick with all the wetness from Shiro's throat and stomach. The fox boy turned to walk to the bed, his mighty cock pointed straight ahead like a guiding arrow. Rowan lay himself down on his back on the bed, resting his hands behind his head and grinning as his dick, easily as tall as Shiro's chest from the ground, pointed straight up to the sky. Rowan put a hand on it to push it, pointing it's head towards Shiro.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:40 pm

Shiro smirked before looking the cock over for a moment, thinking of how he was going to do this. Eventually, he got an idea. "All right, well until then, I'll just ease myself onto this monster of yours." The bed was quite long, so Shiro was easily able stand on it as Rowan pointed the cock head at him. With the fox demi pushing on it, the head was about level with his soon to be stretched and comically stuffed belly, and with a little doing, he was using his tails to prop himself up further and start to ease his tail hole onto Rowan's cock head. After a bit, the fox demi would feel Shiro's ass beginning to devour his cock, slowly easing down as the kitsune's midsection bulged out. Shiro struggled to not moan right away, but it was inevitable considering what was going up his ass. "Oh god... I've already taken a guy up my ass and this still feels amazing..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:49 pm

Rowan grinned as he watched Shiro manage to start bringing his ass down around his huge cock, making it disappear behind those cheeks yet still visible through the bulge it made against the skin of Shiro's stomach. "Mmm, for someone with an ass that big, you sure are comfortably tight" Rowan remarked. "Maybe I might have to wear you as an accessory in the future" He added with a chuckle as he continued to watch Shiro lower himself down his shaft. "...Come on, Kitsy, I want to have those cheeks in my hands whilst they're bouncing against me"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:02 am

Shiro moaned more and more as he went down on Rowan's massive cock, his ass like the world's most comfortable cock ring for the hyper fox demi. Finally, after what felt like forever, Shiro reached the hilt of Rowan's cock, his ass cheeks resting on the fox demi's hips. "Oh gods... I can't even imagine how big you're gonna make my belly once we're done..." After a moment, Shiro reached his hands down to grab Rowan's hands and place them on his hips. Shiro had quite nice hips as well. Not crazy wide like his butt was crazy big, but still perfectly curvy and wonderfully soft. "All right, ready when you are..."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 am

"Font fucking damn, Kitsy... the waters have really blessed you with that ass, haven't they?" Rowan said with a wide grin as he gave the huge butt a playful spank, making it's whole surface ripple from the impact before he took a firm hold of Shiro's hips. "It feels long you belong on my cock, like you were made for it..."

With that, Rowan gave a thrust, just a one, but Shiro would feel the immense cock which filled his insides all the way to his chest, even visible through his skin. Rowan gave another couple of slow, gentle thrusts, but the fox himself clearly wasn't interested in taking things slow... soon he was picking up speed, letting their hips slap loudly against one another.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay