Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Restart: World of Vore (Nornico and jdvore)

Postby jdvore » Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:37 am

Shiro could barely move and didn't have enough room to open his mouth, so his tails and legs just idly wiggled as they started to more rapidly descend into Rowan's cock. He could hear the huge sac gurgling beneath him, already starting to fill up with cum to submerge and turn him into another load. Part of Shiro was worried about whether or not this would hurt, but his thoughts were a little fogged at the moment as his nostrils were full of the scent of the fox demi's powerful musk, and the intense warmth of the massive shaft was starting to make him tired, and that only intensified as his legs and tails sank deeper and deeper in.

After a bit, Shiro felt his head pressing against the base of Rowan's cock before it opened up and let his head in, filling his senses with the inside of Rowan's cock. "Oh wow... This is my first time going into someone's sac, and I can already tell this is going to be a lot more intense..."
Yes, I am different. If you don't like it, eat me.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=25902&p=936303#p936303
jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:34 pm

After the big, bouncy butt of the kitsune had been sucked away down Rowan's cockslit, Shiro's tails and legs were easy fodder, being slurped into the shaft as if it were sucking on a straw. By the time Shiro's feet and the tips of his tails had been shepherded away beneath the flesh of the cock, his head and chest would have been entering into the steamy, hot-tub like chamber that was Rowan's balls.

Rowan hooked both his arms under his cock, still bulging with the shape of Shiro's body, and lifted it up, pointing it skyward and letting gravity help slide Shiro all the way down to land in the momentarily shallow pool of cum at the bottom of Rowan's balls with a splash.

Though still fleshy and tight like Cleo's stomach, Rowan's balls felt a little roomier, giving Shiro a lot more wiggle room to get comfortable. The walls would feel more pliant and stretchy as well, really allowing Shiro to actually get as comfortable as he wanted... as long as he didn't mind the gradually rising pool of fox cum around him.

Rowan grinned, as he gave his shaft a stroke, looking down at his bulging balls. "Your first time, you say? Well then, tell me what it's like" Rowan encouraged him.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:21 am

Shiro let out a very small oof as he landed in Rowan's sac, managing to find a comfortable position and calming down a bit. "Well, for one thing it's a lot warmer in here than in any stomach I've been in so far... I do like that I have more wiggle room though, and even with all the cum in here it's pretty relaxing... I do have to say though, now that I'm in here, the heat is starting to make me really sleepy..." Shiro let out a yawn and rested his head on his massive cum filled belly in front of him, finding it growing slowly but surely harder to stay awake.

( Is it fine if we don't get descriptive with the digestion? I don't usually do digestion and when I do, I kind of just have the fluid in whatever spot the character is resting in fill up the chamber and swallow the character and they kind of just melt non descriptively.)

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:50 pm

"Oh yeah, I hear it's pretty humid in there, and easy to lose track of time... I've had guests in there for extended stays before, just because they sleep so well" Rowan told Shiro with a smirk as he got off the bed and went to gather his clothes. Designed for somebody of his size, the fox pulled his underpants back on, making his balls even more snug and the walls a little firmer. "I wouldn't mind keeping you for longer, maybe some other time" He remarked with a smirk, before tugging his leather pants back on, the walls of his balls once again compacting just a little more, though Shiro still had wiggle room and the walls still flexed a little, though on the outside, it was clear through Rowan's clothes that he had somebody in his balls, they bulged with the shape of Shiro's body. "Well Kitsy, I'll make sure the load you make for me doesn't go to waste, and I'm looking forward to hearing how much I knocked you up... until we meet again" Rowan bade him farewell.

He carried on putting his clothes on as the insides of the balls became warmer, a heavy warmth, and the liquidy cream surrounding Shiro rose and rose, all until the overpowered Shiro's senses, sending the kitsune to sleep, no matter how much he tried to stay awake, if he did...

x

When Shiro awoke, he would be floating on the surface of water, the Rakuen sun shining down upon him. Gathering his senses, he'd find himself in what appeared to be a large pond of pale blue, cloudy water. He could see the buildings of Brightshores not far off, he was obviously closer to the town than when he'd first arrived at the Font of Life back up in the mountain, perhaps there was a stream connecting it to the pond? Regardless, a lifeguard similar to Cleo was sat on a deck chair, similarly clad in only a pair of red speedos. His hair was a light brown, body lithe and twinkish, and his ears seemed small and rounded. He wore a pair of glasses too, and appeared to be reading a book.

Without looking up at Shiro, who was by now naked and with as flat at a belly as he could have, he held a pair of blue speedos out for Shiro to take, whilst carrying on reading his book.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:06 pm

Before Shiro could respond with a farewell as well, his senses began to be overwhelmed by the intense warmth inside of Rowan's sac, and his sense of touch started to fade as the cum rose, and the last sensation he felt before losing consciousness was the pool of cum rising up and swallowing him totally.

When he regained consciousness, he could feel the summer sun of Rakuen shining down on him, and he could feel himself floating. Shiro opened his eyes, and could see that he was floating in a pool of water that was similar to the Font of Life, but different. He stood up in the water and could see that Brightshore was close by, so this definitely wasn't the Font of Life. "I guess this is where we end up when we reform." Yawning a bit, Shiro made his way to the shore, and as he reached the shore, he got curious and looked down. Rowan had definitely successfully knocked him up, as his belly was definitely rounded, making him look five months pregnant. "Oh wow..." He gingerly put a hand down to his belly, and it felt firm, like how Kaz's belly felt. Shiro was now somewhat excited to find out how big this would make him, and it would also make it a lot easier to model his own belly garments, though he would need to find someone to model the ball stuff.

Either way, Shiro climbed out of the pond and stretched out before seeing the lifeguard offering him a blue speedo. "Thank you. If you don't mind me asking, where exactly am I?" Shiro took the offered speedo and put it on as he asked his question, the speedo as usual doing more to show off his large rump by wrapping it in blue, but now also showing off his pregnant belly.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:37 pm

The lifeguard looked over his book at this question. "Oh! You must be new, I'm sorry" He remarked quickly, as he set his book aside and stood up from his chair, at about the same height as Kaz was, just a tad shorter than Shiro himself. The small-eared lifeguard also only had a small little brown tail to match his ears. He was a bear demi of some kind, though clearly only by name alone with his boyish physique.

"This is the East Spring, also known as Castlewalk Creek" The lifeguard explained with a smile. "Follow this path here, and you'll find up back in Brightshore in about five or so minutes, or if you're feeling lazy or kinky, or both, you could wait until a 'walking taxi' turns up and will 'carry' you back to wherever you want to go in town" The lifeguard told him, with a chuckle, before gesturing to a fine, brick bridge crossing over the stream which flowed out from the pond, towards the sea. "Cross that bridge, and follow the road, and in a few hours time you'll find yourself at Joycastle, a haven for those who seek a more... fantastical, way of life, or vacation, whatever's your fancy... Anyway, East Spring is one of four different springs where the waters of the Font gather and reform the bodies of those who... ah, have been taken by somebody else"

The lifeguard smiled, before doing what everyone that first met Shiro had done, and looked the kitsune up and down. "Ohhh... yeah, I've heard about you" He said with a smirk. "Well, I've heard about your ass, anyway" He said with a chuckle. "I'm Sykes... You're Shiro, right? Looks like it didn't take you long to get familiar with Rakuen... and your fertility" Sykes said with a laugh, nodding at Shiro's belly.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Shiro listened to the bear demi's explanation and absorbed the information. Afterwards, he couldn't help but smirk a bit as he saw him eyeing the kitsune demi up, finally past the point of blushing everytime someone looked him over. "My ass's reputation precedes it." Shiro laughed a bit at his bad joke, and noted how the bear demi, Sykes, pointed out his belly. "I kind of got the idea from a certain very pregnant dancer at a club I'm looking to join, but it also serves a practical purpose. I'm opening a new shop in Brightshore soon that looks to sell jewelry and custom made accessories and clothes that adorn bellies and genitalia of all shapes and sizes, and the pregnant belly will make it easier for me to show off my work." Shiro stretched out his back before extending a hand to Sykes, smiling. "It's nice to meet you Sykes. You already know my name but I still like to introduce myself to anyone new I meet. I'm Hisagi Shiro. Shiro is my given name, Hisagi my family name."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:15 pm

"Oh, I heard about that place, I was wondering when that was going to open... I'm kind of a... cosplayer type myself, so if you need any help, or extra supplies, or another model, you know... Although I usually go for the more... tight, form-fitting look myself, always makes the outfit look sexier when it's straining, to me anyway" Sykes explained, before smiling and shaking Shiro's hand. "Sykes Delacourt, lifeguard, cosplayer and occasional actor" He introduced himself properly as well.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:51 am

Shiro smiled as Sykes introduced himself, but hearing him mention his preference for form fitting outfits made the kitsune think, his tails flicking idly behind him before he snapped his fingers, his eyes going wide with an idea. "I think I just got some inspiration for a new outfit. I'm going to head back to my shop and get things ready for opening day, but I would love if you came to the opening. I'm really good with my hands in more ways than one, so I'm sure you'll find something that you'll enjoy. If not, I can make it really easily." Shiro bowed to Sykes here, not a super deep one but showing respect. "Thank you for the speedo, I'll see you around." Shiro then turned towards Brightshore and got walking, allowing Sykes to get a good view of the kitsune demi's clothed rump, the speedo straining to contain it.

A few days later, Shiro was fully ready to open for business. Full Moon Raiments was fully set up, the outside and inside showing various mannequins that were all clothed in all of Shiro's designs. Shiro himself was currently inside the shop adding the finishing touches to the inside. He was wearing one of his own raiments, a strapless top which only covered his chest that had various ribbons of the same fabric as the shirt caressing his belly in a lattice pattern, the part of each ribbon that met being studded with a Lapis Lazuli gem. He wore a transparent pair of violet pants that covered his legs while also showing them off, similar to what belly dancers wore, and underneath this he wore a purple undergarment that clothed his bountiful rump while appearing quite tight. He also wore a light purple choker with a teardrop shaped Lapis Lazuli hanging off the front of it.

He had just finished up setting up a custom set of decorative lingerie on a mannequin with a sac the size of Rowan's, and was heading to the front of the shop. "All right, I think that's everything..." With a nervous sigh, Shiro stepped out of his shop and turned the sign to open before heading back in, very comfortable to let people come check out his shop at their own pace.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:52 pm

People were milling about outside with their day to day lives before they noticed that the new shop had made itself open at last. A few strangers would come in as they passed, looking about, admiring Shiro's designs, asking about them and even taking some of them home with them. As the day went on, the word of Shiro's business being open seemed to have spread as it seemed people were arriving specifically to explore his selections. Thankfully, it wasn't rammed full, but Shiro was now getting a sense for the diversity, and also the absolute kinkiness, that Brightshore offered. One particularly beefy customer was looking for an outfit that had both a huge belly and huge balls at the same time!

Eventually however, even if every person that came was another friend made, somebody that knew Shiro before walked in... His downstairs neighbour, Kaz, who was still as gravid, cub-swollen as ever. He was simply clad today, wearing a sleeveless back top, high cut and showing off his belly of course, and a pair of matching boyshorts, that looked snug and comfortable, giving his junk, and his trunk, definite... definition.

He smirked when he saw Shiro. "I'm guessing you wanted to wear that thing around your neck a little longer before you busted out a shirt that says 'break my choker, I dare you'" Shiro said with a snicker, a hand rested on the top of his belly. "Damn Shiro, I am here to browse, but seriously... how can I look at the clothes when I can't take my eyes off you" Kaz said with a wink. "I see that you've embraced the wonders of life like me too, eh?" Kaz remarked, reaching over and rubbing Shiro's belly with his other hand.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Shiro helped out each new customer, and he had more than prepared for the different kinds of customers he would meet. He had prepared enough outfits in enough different styles and body coverings that every customer left happy. If an outfit wasn't the right size, it took very little time and effort for Shiro to adjust the size so that it fit. It was very evident that this kitsune was a savant when it came to tailoring and outfit design.

Shiro was quite happy when he saw Kaz drop by in all his gravid glory, and thankfully business had eased up here so that it was just the two of them for now. "Well, I figured that since it was opening day I might as well go all out, though I might have gotten a bit overdressed, at least, as much as one can get overdressed while still opting to wear as little as possible." He blushed when Kaz pointed out his belly, which was tiny compared to the much more cub swollen belly that Kaz was toting around, but this was replaced by a murr of satisfaction as he felt his belly being rubbed. "Well, you gave me the idea, and I happened to run into a particularly well endowed fox demi as I was getting my shop set up, and I ended up having us both drink some water for a few rolls in the hay so to speak."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:19 pm

Kaz gave a snort of amusement at the story of Shiro's newly impregnated state "Which fox was that? You'll have to be more specific" He said with a chuckle. "So, how many are you carrying, do you know? Because I'm this big, and I've had these twins for six years... And unless you've already been to and met the anthromancer, that's quite a bundle you're carrying for just a few days" Kaz remarked, with a smirk.

Kaz took a moment to glance around the store, his eyes particularly drawn to Shiro's underwear ranges, especially if they had designs on the rear end. "So, it seems like your first day's gone well... I bet you deserve a break after all this business you've done... how about I help you maybe... let off a little steam?" Kaz asked him, turning his attention back to Shiro with a sly grin and a wink.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:01 pm

"I haven't been to see anyone yet, but I may do that soon. I'm curious to find out how fast my belly is gonna grow, because I have a suspicion that I've got three buns in the oven at least." Shiro stretched out a bit more, definitely a bit tired from the first day of business, but when he heard Kaz's suggestion, he smirked as well. "I'm curious about what you have in mind, but that sounds like a great idea to me. Just let me close up shop."

Shiro made his way to the front of the store and checked outside to see if anymore customers were coming. No one was coming though, since he was relying on word of mouth to draw interest in his shop, and it was only going to be open every other day since he still planned on joining Kaz at Coco Banana at least part time. Smiling, he flipped a switch near the front, which changed the sign out that was above the door from "open" to "currently closed," though depending on what Kaz had in mind he wouldn't be opening up shop again that day, before returning to the pregnant wolf demi. "All right, you have me to yourself now. I have to ask, what did you have in mind?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Shiro had barely responded positively to Kaz's offer before the black-haired, white-eared wolf boy had removed his top, once more showing his slender yet nicely toned twink body, along with his rather obvious extra weight. "Well, it occured to me, Shiro, that I haven't actually seen you... perform, yet" Kaz said, with a smirk. "I mean, the ass looks good, looks great, and feels just as great, but do you know how to work it? I already know you're an awesome dick sucker but what other... physical skills, have you got?" Kaz questioned him with a smile. "Oh, no pressure, I just want to know what you can do is all... don't worry about never having done it before... it really hasn't seemed to have stopped you at other things" Kaz said with a chuckle.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:39 am

Shiro blushed at Kaz's request. He did want to check out Kaz's club, but this was kind of on the spot. However, this didn't put him off from trying, as the kitsune demi was no novice. "All right. It's been a hot minute since I've done this, but I guess it would probably be good to get used to "performing" again." Shiro took a deep breath before sitting Kaz down on a nearby sofa, and once he was a decent distance away, he began. Shiro's moves were that of someone who has danced in this way before, each movement working to try to draw arousal and titillation from the viewer. As he danced sensually, he began to teasingly strip off his shawl like pants, which allowed his underwear clothed rump and hips to be shown off more prominently.

The only criticism that could be leveled against Shiro was that he wasn't used to dancing in his current body, but that would fade with time. "How am I doing so far in your opinion? Back in my old world I used to work at a nightclub before becoming a tailor, but it's been a while since I've performed in this manner."

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Kaz smiled widely as he watched Shiro give a performance for his eyes only, his short shorts tenting at the front from just how much he was enjoying the show. "Not bad, Shiro, you've definetly got form and flow, but I'm guessing you're not used to dancing with all that extra weight you're carrying... but that'll come with time. Remember, you've got a belly that's only going to get bigger" Shiro pointed out. "But you've got the all the fundamentals and stuff down, so you shouldn't have any problem when you're on stage"

Kaz gave a grin, and stood up at this point. "Now, what if somebody wants a little more than just a dance?" Kaz suggested, before he shoved down his shorts, exposing his dick which immediately sprung to attention, and kicked his shorts away before sitting back down, completely naked. "Oh, Hisagi Shiro, your dancing has made me so hard, however will you help me deal with this situation?" Kaz questioned, his grin widening as he spread his legs.
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:39 pm

Shiro smirked as Kaz spread his legs after stripping down, the kitsune demi's own malehood starting to swell a bit as well. He had been in this situation before back in his old world, and he very slowly sauntered up to Kaz, his hips and rump swaying with each step, and with another smirk, he undid a clasp in the back of his outfit, causing the strapless top to come undone, and very elegantly he removed the outfit, the lapis studded ribbons moving aside like a curtain to reveal Shiro in all his glory, his body naked except for the underwear covering his crotch and rump and the choker around his neck. He very gently pressed his belly to Kaz's and pulled the wolf demi in for a kiss, rubbing Kaz's more gravid belly as he did so and producing a bottle of lubricant seemingly out of nowhere.

"Well, back in my old world I would offer some choices to the customer before letting them choose, so I'll do the same for you." As he said this, he teasingly grabbed Kaz's shaft, stroking it enough to be felt, but only in a teasing manner. "I can get between your legs and give you some oral attention, you can bend me over and bury your cock in my ass, or I could push you back into lying down and ride you that way. Which sounds better to you?"

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon May 04, 2020 7:27 pm

Kaz's heart skipped a beat when he felt the press of Shiro's belly against his own, and then the kitsune's hands just afterward. The gravid orb that hung off of him was almost an erogenous zone to the wolf, clearly delighting in any attention his belly received and getting more aroused as it did. He smirked up at Shiro after the kiss.

"Well Shiro, when you work THAT ass with such skill, I reckon most customers would want to bend you over or getting you on top of them without hesitation" Kaz said, snickering. "But, since I am the customer in this situation, I want you to do the work, so... why don't you blow me, and we'll see what happens after that?"
Nornico
Heavy user

Postby jdvore » Tue May 05, 2020 10:21 am

"That's understandable." Shiro smirked here, and gently rubbed the underside of Kaz's belly, fully aware that the pregnant wolf demi's belly was incredibly sensitive. "All right, just relax and let me take care of everything." Shiro placed one more kiss on Kaz's lips before the wolf demi would see the kitsune's head slip past his belly as he got on his knees. After a bit, he would feel Shiro's mouth around his erect shaft, the kitsune wasting no time in starting to suck him off. As he did so, the kitsune's tails started to rub over Kaz's belly in just the right way, gently caressing it and drawing more arousal from the wolf demi.

jdvore
???

Postby Nornico » Mon May 11, 2020 7:24 pm

"Mmmf... Fonts dammit, Shiro, you cheater, you already know my weakness..." Kaz purred with jesterly satisfaction as he felt the soft, fluffy touches of Shiro's tails dancing across the surface of his dome-like belly, from almost all angles. Kaz smirked as he put his hands behind his head and relaxed, allowing Shiro to do all the work. "Mmm..." He murred again. "I bet you look good down there, with my cock in your mouth... you've looked good at everything else, but I guess I'll just have to imagine that one" He remarked, refering to the fact that his belly was blocking his view of Shiro's head between his legs.
Nornico
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay