(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Paruum shrugged a sigh "there was nothing I could do she was taken from right infront of me by magic." Parum says following alongsid Jenes.

"Abiali....Ack...S...SStop!" Faber called as she was thrust in and out of the amazon, wriggling in her grip a small sigh escaped her lips and her cheeks a bright red colour.

The woman watched the two with interest laughing at Abiali's actions and stepping back, wetting her lips as she observed the duo. "Careful you'll make yourself hungry doing that."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:04 pm

Slither shrugs and follows after the two. "It's just one thing after another.." He says. The trip was gonna take a little while to get back. Jenes had to go far to find Parum so it might take her a while to remember the way.

Abiali grins as she wasn't done yet. She moves Faber behind her and slowly presses the girl's head into her tight rump, the amazon moaning as intense stimulation hit her.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:06 pm

Parum nodded slowly, giving a slight shrug as he followed the bear girl, her lips pursed with thought as he moved along.

Faber gagged a little but was a little more relaxed, the butt cheeks were surprisingly soft. The young elf shuddering as she slid easily into the amazon's rump.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Abiali huff and grunts, trying to hold back her pleasure as she forced the little elf into her rump. She tenses up around Faber and pulls her deep inside, Faera getting to see as Abiali pushee Faber completely inside before suffering a mindbreaking orgasm.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Faber sighed, it was oddly comfortable inside the woman and she allowed herself to relax occasionaly allowing herself to wriggle within the confides of the woman's bowels. "Ok let me out now!"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:26 pm

Reluctantly, the amazon does just that. Enjoying the feeling of Faber slipping out of her butt. Abiali then collapses forward and pants, relaxing and gaining her strength. "Hoo...ah.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:37 pm

Faber gagged as she lay upon the ground with the older elf moving over to examine Abiali. Her lips curved into a grin as she knelt before the girl "so are you having fun yet?" she asks a small laugh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:43 pm

Jenes stops for a moment to look around for the camp. "Huh..the light is gone." She says sniffing the air.

"Ha...ah..ha..fuuuunn~" she says, slowly pushing herself up. She pants and looks up at Faera, her whole body sweaty and hot. She smelled lovely~

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:49 am

Parum frowned looking around, having been taken in the dark the human had no sense of direction as to the way they came from.

The woman licked her lips kneeling down at Abiali's side, a small sigh escaping her lips as she looked the nude woman over. Her hand reaching out to stroke Abiali's head "Hey sweetie, wanna be my meal?"

(Consider: A new start, three adventurers encountering an Injured Lamia princess)
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:02 am

(If you wanna continue with a different setup, I'd be willing to try it. Actually, if we do this right, we might not even need to use different characters.)

"Nn?" She sniffs the air and looks over towards the camp. "I...think I found them.." She says rushing through the woods to the right, she turns back and waves at them to follow her.

Abiali shuddered, her whole body tingled as anything Faera said seemed like it was much better. She looks over while still panting, nodding her head. "Of course, Fae~ anything for you."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:17 am

(I mean a different setup would be good, I can do a start with three advents I got em ready.)

Parum nodded following behind the bear, rushing after her and giving the girl a coy smile.

The woman grinned licking her lips as she looked Abiali over and laughed "ok then, come here and gimme your feet."
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:33 am

(Ah ok then~)

Slither follows after the two as Jenes heads through the forest. They weren't too far now.

Abiali nods and gets on her back, propping herself up and lifting a foot in order for Faera to get a good taste.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:35 am

(So Shall I go for it now? Cause I can always reedit this if not.)

Parum grinned following bhind the girl with iinterest a coy smirk on his face.

The elven woman licked her lips slowly moving to the foot, opening her mouth and sliding the mazon's toes into her mouth, purring at the taste.
Last edited by Redfield on Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:39 am

(Uhh not now. If you can. Save that post for later. Will most likely switch over after this night in the first scenario)

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:42 am

(K)
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:51 am

Jenes hops over a brush and eeps as she flops on her face after hitting a root wrong. "Kyaah!" She grunts and sticks her butt up before pushing off the ground. "Oof.."

Seems working Abiali was the right choose. The sweat and increase in body heat really brought out her flavor. She tasted rather salty, like a well cooked piece of meat. Abiali didn't seem to mind all too much, either. She wiggles her foot into the elf's mouth as she huff and archs her back.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:07 am

Parum rushed to Jenes's side as she fell "you ok?" he says looking around, they were here this was the camp he was sure of it, his eyes scanning the surroundings. "Faber" he called out, the elven girl looking over as she heard his voice.

Faber moved quickly over too Parum and Jenes "hey, you came here?" Parum nodded "we were looking for you and came to get the amazon's help.

The elven girl purred at the taste, 'just as amazing as I figured she would be' the woman thinks to herself taking up the girl's other ankle. She would slide both feet into her mouth before taking a powerful swallow to bring the amazon's feet into her throat.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:14 am

Jenes nods and gets to her feet. "Welp, need to be more careful next time.." She says, wiping the dirt off of her.

When they found Faber, Slither noted that she looked a little worse for wear. "What happened to you, sweet thing?" He asks.

Abiali purrs and licks her fingers to get an inkling of a taste that Faera must have been getting. "Mmm.."

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:19 am

Parum grinned a smaall sigh escaping his lips as he looked the bear over "well as long your ok."

Faber blinked looking down at her and shaking herself dry briefly before walking over to Slither, a blush firmly upon her cheeks "things....things got a bit out of hand around here."

The woman purred, her hands casually wandering up Abiali's legs as she foud herself able to slurp them down like noodles until she reached Abiali's butt.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:25 am

"Tch. Aww~ Don't worry too much about me darling, a little fall like this won't take me out." She says, giving him a rather toothy grin.

Slither tilts his head and pats her head. "Ah, I see. What's gotten out of hand here? Someone attacking? Well that can't really be it. We'd hear something.

"Ooo~<3" Abiali shivers as each slurp, wraps her legs in a tight space that seemed to only want more of her. "Someone's nf...very hungry~"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay