(reliuskaiser and I)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: (reliuskaiser and I)

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:28 am

"Too many might" Parum notes giving a casual shrug, a small grin upon his face. He stretched a little, resting his hand on the woman's shoulder.

Faber blushed, the nude woman shifting from foot to foot a small sigh escaped her lips "no....The amazons got a bit....Excited that's all."

The woman nodded, her hands giving Abiali's butt a playful slap before a powerful swallow brought the pert rear into her mouth and soon her jaws were working their way over the amazon's smooth stomach.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:37 am

"Ok then, I'll try not to let that happen then. Wouldn't want you to have to bail me out too much just after that...'talk' we had." She says, blushing and looking into Parum's eyes dreamily.

Slither looks a little unnerved by hearing that. "A...amazons? As in...plural?" His voice cracked a little as he rubbed the back of his head.

Abiali huffs and wiggles her legs some more, pushing against Faera's gut to make it bulge out. "That's it, Fae. Devour me. Gobble me up like you do any other hunk of meat~!" She says, not breaking her gaze with her.
And Thus the World knew color.

Now Seeking to Roleplay here:http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=38901
reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:40 am

Parum grinned nodding "I don't know bailing you out might be fun" he laughed reaching foward to gently pat the woman's head.

Faber "yeah there's two of them" she moved to point to Faera and Abiali "there over......there" she says seeing what was going on before she turned away.

The woman nodded moaning in pleasure, her stomach expanding to accomodate the cooperative amazon. She swallowed again, bringing n one breast and then the other, there seemed to be very little of her left to eat.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:48 am

"Hmm you know, I wouldn't mind getting saved by you every now and again. But I think we should go meet up with your friends." She says..

"Ohhhh..just two.. That's more...tolerable.." He says, looking away from Faber.

Abiali arches her back as her breasts were a bit sensitive. She pants and starts getting aroused again as she stares up at Faera, waiting to be finished off and gulped down into her awaiting belly.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:50 am

"Yeah your right" Parum says turning around, the human started moving forward to get into the camp proper.

Faber blinked turning her back on Slither now as she chose o watcher Faera gulp Abiali down.

The woman shifted tilting her head back, allowing gravity to pull the amazon down her gullet, until her mouth closed around her head. She took a powerful gulp, sending her on her way to the belly finnaly finished with her meal.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:08 am

Jenes perks up her ears and follows after Parum, wondering what he was going to check on in the camp.

Slither moved up behind Faber and looked at what she was watching. "Hm?"

With a wet "Glk." noise, Abiali would slip into Faera's gut and settle down rather nicely. "..." Her gut would growl and gurgle as the amazon made a rather filling meal.

"Did..she just..." Slither squints and blinks as he couldn't make sense of what he saw.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:11 am

"Shee just ate Abiali" Faber says, her eyes widening as she looked to the amazon's bulging gut. Parum blinked looking to Faber before turning to watch, a shocked sigh escaping his lips "well, that's most unfortunate" he notes narrowig his eyes.

The woman allowed a small burp escape her lips, her hands running over the bulging stomach, she wet her lips slightly and allowed a laugh to break free. "How are you liking it in there dear?"
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:17 am

"Sh..should we..help?" Slither asks, looking worriedly at Faber. He wasn't sure since it was up to her.

"I think if there was a problem, we'd know by now.." Jenes says, looking over at Faera.

"Mmf..it's so lovely in here. All hot and tight. I could just snuggle in here and melt away~" Abiwli says, still under the effects of the charm spell.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:19 am

Faber blinked, pursing her lips "I don't know it seemed like she was rather happy to be in there" the elven woman muttered, her ears twitching slightly, a faint blush on her cheeks.

Parum nodded "it's unexpected but I agree we'd know."

"And so you shall" the woman says a laugh escaping her lips as she rubbed her stomach, the insides gurgling and churning as they prepared to digest the amazon.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:24 am

"Fair enough. Should we go and greet her? I'm sure she would be rather curios to meet the new additions to the team.." Slither suggests to Faber.

"The food I smelled earlier seems to be gone. Shame...I kinda wanted some."
Jenes says with a slight drool on her lips.

Abiali squirms around in her guts. "H-how did you like me, Fae?" She asks, feeling the walls hug her more with each wiggle of her hips.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:31 am

Faber blinked observing Faera for a moment before nodding "sure sounds like a good idea" she says moving forward back into the camp and taking a seat at the opposite side of what remains of the fire.

Parum looked to Jenes and nods a grin upon his face and he moved forward to stand at her side hand's on his shoulder "let's all settle down, this could hopefully be an end to tonights excitement.

"You were delicious my dear, a perfect meal" she says to the stomach giving Faber a quick hello, her hands rubbing Abiali over from the outside a faint blush upon her cheeks.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:38 am

Jenes looks Faera over and nods. "Yeah, I could go for another nap. Hopefully this time we can properly snuggle with each other~" Jenes says cupping Parum chin and pulling him close so she could kiss him on the cheek.

Slither on the other hand would sit on whichever side was furthest from Faera. "..."

Abuali was more than pleased to hear that. More gugling sounds could be heard as Abiali got frisky with herself in the elf's gut, only seeming to excite the walls around her.

Toto would be resting on the cloth beside the elf.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:42 am

Parum blushed as he was pulled close and nodded stretching slightly "yeah so our last nap was interrupted" he says a small yawn escaping her lips "I could definitly sleep through till morning now."

Faber shfted moving to sit next to Slither a grin on her face, her head coming to rest against him as she took an opportunity to relax.

The woman rubbed her stomach, a grin on her face as she felt the woman's movements and heard the sound of her stomach beginning to work on the amazon.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:02 am

Jenes yawns. "Ahh, sleep sounds sooooo nice right now~ We should go do that at some point, but for now, let's just relax here.." She says wrapping an arm around his hip.

Feeling Faber come and relax and him seemed to calm Slither down a little. He miled a little and just relaxed with her. "...."

Lots of gurgling and moaning from within. Didn't feel as stimulating as Toto, but it was it's own level to be able to feel her prey softening up in real time. "Mmph..mm~<3"

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:07 am

Parum nodded moving closser to the bar, wrapping an arm around the woman's stomach, grinning as he held the bear to him.

Faber sighed, her elven ears twitching and she folded her legs at the ankles a grin on her face as she enjoyed relaxing against the lizard man, her hands resting on her legs.

The woman slumped backwards, laying upon her back as she simply relaxed to the feeling of a digesting meal.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:13 am

The group was able to get little bit of relaxation for the night. Abiali would reach climax one last time before finally gaining lucidity, her body now properly softened up and melting down. "Mm? Ha...ah..wha...what am I..? She thought, feeling so tired now with the sounds of gurlging all around her.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:14 am

The woma rubbed her stomach settling back as Abiali gurgled away, for the amazon there would certainly be no escaping now.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:17 am

Stubborn as she was, she got in one good punch before falling back in exhaustion. 'Nn..let me..go..ugh, can't think..melting..why?...so good~' these thoughts go through her mind as she drifts off.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:25 am

As they excited the cave, the trio smiled at the thought of a job well done. After a quick round of high fives and a moment or two checking each other for wounds the three began making their way down through the forest. They were a somewhat unusual sight, three adventurers strolling through the trees.

Pyrrha was an Amazon, standing at six foot two inches tall, with smooth olive skin and a slender frame. With an ample bosom and pert rear, her black hair tied back in a braid that rested on her shoulder and baby blue eyes. She wore a pair of leather boots and a plain white tunic that stretched down to halfway between her thigh and her knee. Above that she wore an iron breast plate she carried on her back a silver great sword and there was a small sash around her waist.

Attila was an elven woman of nineteen, her height coming to five foot two inches. She had smooth milky white skin and fiery red hair. There was a light splay of freckles beneath her green eyes and she came with glossy pink lips. She wore sandals on her feet and a black mini-skirt showing off the curves of her slender legs, she also had a white belly shirt that hugged close to her ample bosom. She carried a satchel at her waist, but there was no weapon to be seen on her.

Kali was the only human member of the trio, a brunette girl who stood at five foot two inches tall. With short slightly spikey hair that came down to just above her shin in total. She wore a pair of leather boots and a plain white tunic like Pyrrha, showing off her slender legs. With a golden belt around her waist were upon a satchel was tied. She had a half full quiver of arrows on her back and slung over her shoulder an oak hunting bow.

The three made down through the trees, on the return from their quest, they aimed to head to the adventurer’s guild and collect their reward. Though for now they had to brave the forest before them. Kali and Pyrrha taking the lead with Attila bringing up the rear.
Redfield
???

Postby reliuskaiser » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:32 am

The Adventurers would find themselves lost if they weren't careful. Best to head straight for now and see if the could find a path that would lead to town. Sadly for them, that was not so simple as their little trek in search for a path to town instead lead them to a destroyed grotto. There were destroyed patches of grass and even some blood here and there. Looks recent.

reliuskaiser
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay