A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: A Huge Adventure (Misty and Ult)

Postby ultimated » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:58 am

Ed slides and slips down the length of the shaft, eventually landing with a slosh in one of her musky balls. Ahhh... What a feeling! To not only have somebody trapped in there, but for them to be so small, so tiny, that from the outside, nobody would ever know! So small... So easy to digest~ She would find herself wondering just how easy it would be to let her sac churn him up... How quickly would he turn into spunk in her balls or an insignificant amount of extra padding?~

One of the gardevoir's hands strokes at her length, her cheeks flushed a bright red as she reaches a finger down and presses it against Shawn's head. "Alright, little guy! Time for you to... To... Um..."

The reason Kaili has stopped short is because at this point, the door to the room is pushed open by a rather stern, upset-looking anthropomorphic latias!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:55 pm

(so, who should play her first? )

Reee was too caught up in her own amusement to notice at first. But she soon seedshe, gulping. "Uhhhh, this isn't what it looks like."

Shawn readies himself for the plunge, soon seeing the new guest. He hoped she was there to help, butwasn't sure what to think.
It's a dog eat dog world, and we're all just different flavors of Alpo.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:35 pm

(I got the first one, don't worry~)

The latias places her hands on her hips, shooting Renee an ice-cold glare. "I'm honestly disappointed that neither of you thought that I, a powerful psychic-type, wouldn't notice an event like that. What were you thinking! Abducting creatures from other dimensions! You two are going to be punished for this, starting immediately."

Shawn can't see what happens next, but Renee has a front-row seat to the guildmistress's actions. Kaili is lifted into the air by the guildmistres's psychic power, while her hands drop down to her crotch, where they briefly brush over a pair of orbs, each as large as a mango, before lifting a shaft the same thickness and length as the average person's forearm and pointing the gardevoir's head towards the slit!
"M-mist--" begins Kaili nervously, before her head is stuffed inside, bulging out the urethra as she's unceremoniously crammed inside!
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:40 pm

(don't forget queen of ingluvia)

Shawn squirms about, wondering what the heck was going on.

Renee could only watch She'd seemn the guildmistress get like this a few times, and it wasn't pretty.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:19 pm

(I'm honestly struggling to find enthusiasm for that RP at the moment :cry: )

For Renee, watching the guildmistress work is an awe-inspiring sight. Kaili vanishes to her waist in a single motion, then her hips quickly follow suit! Shawn would see the walls of the shaft begin to slide past outside, gazing up at the outside world past Kaili's legs, when it seems the latias remembers that he's present and his body is wrapped in the familiar sensation of psychic power and lifted upwards. He's lifted up at a leisurely pace as Kaili's thighs rush past him, then her knees, then her shins... He's just barely left the tip when it squeezes shut behind the gardevoir's feet, Kaili's body quickly swallowed down into the latias's left orb! She lifts him away from her house-sized tip and tucks him into her cleavage in a business-like fashion, before turning her stern gaze upon Renee. "Come over here, young lady," she instructs sharply!

Ed isn't having nearly as much luck as Shawn is, however. Already tucked away within the tsareena's sac, he can feel the plush walls churning over his body, feeling sticky all over even as he pounds his fists almost unnoticeably against the thick walls!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:39 pm

(Is everything ok?)

Shawn gives a sigh of relief as he's pulled free, blushing heavily as he sees where she is putting him. Hecan only let out a muffled yelp as he is stuffed, squirming helplessly.

Renee reluctantly did as she was told, knowing better than to question her when she's already pissed.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:50 pm

(I'm fine! Honestly! Just not feeling up for that RP in particular is all - but thanks for the concern!)

Fortunately for Shawn, he's left with his head poking out of the ample cleavage (although if he looks directly down, it seems to go on much further than the outside would suggest is possible!). From this seat, he has a rather excellent view of what's going on below, however.

The latias places one hand against the top of her shaft and pushes it down until the tip is facing towards Renee's face. "In," she instructs simply, tapping one foot on the floor!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:31 am

Shawn can only look on in awe, finding both te situation and his location rather arousing. Though part of him was worried what she'd do with him when she was done with the others .

Renee obeys, starting to press into her coclkslit. It doesn't take much effort before she starts to slip in.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 pm

The latias reaches down past Shawn, planting a hand against the back of Renee's head and giving it a firm shove, burying it inside the musky, throbbing flesh of her oversized shaft!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:17 pm

Renee lets out a muffled eep, squirming in deeper.

Shawn watches as renee soon slips in fully, making a rather noticeable bulge as she slips down the latias' shaft
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:53 pm

As Renee slides down and settles into the other ball, in her own separate chamber away from Kaili, the latias's shaft springs upwards, impacting her chest and knocking Shawn deeper between her breasts in a single thump! The pillowy walls close in from all sides, the flesh of her breasts engulfing and smothering him, making it hard to stay conscious...
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 09, 2020 3:33 pm

Shawn lets out a muffled yell as he's engulfed. He soin settles neatly between her massive tits, squirming helplessly.

Renee curls up, unable to do much but wait and see what'll happen.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Wed May 13, 2020 10:44 am

Each step jostles and shakes Shawn's tiny body helplessly between the huge orbs (he'd swear he can hear them sloshing), his vision slowly fading to black as his body is smothered...

---

Some time later, goodness knows how long exactly, Shawn would awaken laying face-down upon a large wooden flat surface. "Ah, you're awake," booms the familiar voice of the latias from above.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Wed May 13, 2020 12:01 pm

Shawn looks about groggily, trying to figure out where he is. He can't help but hope Ed is ok.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri May 22, 2020 10:11 am

Shawn sees no sign of his fellow human, but he does see the towering figure of the latias up above him. It seems she's sitting down, and he can only see from her waist up - then it hits him: He's on a desk, and she's sitting at that desk. "Oh, you're alright. Thank goodness!" she exclaims, sighing gently and adopting a softer demeanour than she had used with the two pokemon girls earlier. "I'm awfully sorry about my behaviour earlier. I was very upset that two of my own guildmembers would do something so reckless."
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri May 22, 2020 7:05 pm

Shawn managed to get to his feet, looking up at her. "Uh, no worries. But where even am I?" he asks, more confused than anything at the moment.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri May 22, 2020 7:14 pm

"You're on my desk," she replies, leaning back gently in her chair. "I don't know much about your world, but here in our world, natural calamities are common, which means dozens of creatures are put in danger every single day. We have bands of powerful creatures form up, called Rescue Teams, to go and help those in need. Rescue Teams need a Rescue Guild to manage them, and I am the guildmistress of the Eon Guild." She looks down at him gently, as if waiting for him to ask about... Well, just about anything she just said!
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Fri May 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Shawn's brain was rushing through about a million questions a minute. "Rescue teams? So I'm suddenly in the mystery dungeon world? This is making no sense. How am I even here, why the heck am I so tiny?" he starts rambling off questions at random, unsure where to even begin.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Sat May 23, 2020 3:39 am

"You're here because one of my guildmembers was bored and used a psychic technique to open a portal to your world. She made the portal here tiny, but the portal in your world was big, so when she reached through, her hand was enormous in your world and when it came back, holding you, it was normal-sized again and you were smaller by proportion." She stops, looking over Shawn for a moment or two. "In shorter terms, you got shrunk in transit." She did seem a little surprised when she heard him use the phrase "the mystery dungeon world", but she doesn't say anything about that.
Find my prefs here!

ultimated
Heavy user

Postby mistydolphin » Sat May 23, 2020 4:59 pm

" I guess that makes about as much sense as anything else right now." he said, scratching his head. "But wait, a friend of mine was brought through as well. Where is he?" he asks.
mistydolphin
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay