Elf buffet (Whitebrand and DragonsFTW

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Elf buffet (Whitebrand and DragonsFTW

Postby DragonsFTW » Wed Nov 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Dagnith clenched her spear a little tighter as she went to check what the deal was, and didn't see Maedeth anywhere. This unnerved the guard lass, it wasn't like Maedeth to be that sneaky. Dagnith suddenly felt a strong tug on her spear though, yanking it right out of her hands. She glanced over to her side just what it was that disarmed her, and her mouth went wide in shock...
DragonsFTW
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:34 pm

There was a long comical moment as the dragon held his face quite close to the surprised Dagnith's with a broad smile on his face. Before her brain could reengage with her body he reached up and hooked a claw into her leather getup.

Yoink!

The dragon scooped her up by her body harness and carried her off deeper into the forest so there was much less of a chance of anyone hearing her. The unfortunate elf''s body bounced and swayed as she hung uncomfortably from the dragon's claws while he carried her away like a happy puppy. A minute or two later the dragon set her down again, pinning her extra-bosomy body to the ground with his paw.

"Well now," Brand said to her. "What breed of elves are you to be able to grow these?"

A finger flicked against her giant breasts, setting them wobbling in her leathers.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DragonsFTW » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:49 pm

Dagnith let out a surprised whimper, she was too shocked at the moment to utter much of a sound at all! By the time she actually yelled out Brand had already carried her off quite a ways away from the village, so the elf ladies inside would still be none the wiser. The elven guard was the only one who actually wore clothng, if one could call it that. Her skimpy light armor barely even covered her breasts.

Dagnith just gasped out as he put her down and grinned at her menacingly, making her breasts bounce about. 'W-what are you talking about?' She just managed to utter. 'Our curvy bodies?' She uttered as he casually flicked them. 'H-hey stop that, and let me go!'
DragonsFTW
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:34 pm

“Ohh...now why would I do that?” He asked. “We can have such a lovely conversation. People usually don’t like to talk to me. There’s usually a lot of running and screaming involved. Not much opportunity to talk. So...where did you and your friends get these?”

He jiggled her breasts again, nearly setting them loose from their restraints. He could see the slightly darker shade of her areolas and found his mouth watering again.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DragonsFTW » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:49 pm

Dagnith tried swatting away at the claw casually playing with her breasts, they risked popping free from her top with how much strain they were putting on it while jiggling about. She huffed out once again, still trying to squirm free from his grasp. 'I'm just naturally gifted, all the elves in our village are! Nature has given us bountiful bodies and we are thankful for that. Now let go of me, you perverted beast!' She demanded in response.
DragonsFTW
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:15 pm

Brand swiped at her jiggling breasts again, “accidentally” hooking a claw into her harness. Clasps somehow undid themselves and her leathers were yanked away with a snap.

“Ohhh...my feelings are hurt,” Brand cooed as he seemed to back off. “Of course I’ll let you up. How rude of me.”

The dragon released the now topless Dagnith, grinning and containing his eager salivating for the moment.

“Seems to me that those gifts of yours should be enjoyed by someone who can appreciate them,” he said as he waited her her to get to her feet. “A shame you insist on keeping them to yourselves. A pitiful waste, if you ask me. Surely such gifts were meant for someone special.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DragonsFTW » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:27 pm

Dagnith nervously tried backing away from his sharp claws, but then he hooked one into the strap of her leather top, snapping it right apart and making it fall down to her sides. This fully exposed those big juicy breasts of hers, the guard now fully nude aside from her skirt, which would also easily be undone.

'W-what are you even talking about? What are you planning to do?' Then something dawned on her, the way he took on Maedeth's disguise and imitated her voice. 'Hold on, you've met more elves before me haven't you? Y-you ate them?' She uttered, her face growing more and more terrified.
DragonsFTW
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:39 pm

“And now you’ve gone and spoiled the ending,” Brand said, actually sounding happy. “Oh well.”

He lunged forward, mouth wide open and red tongue held low. The tongue slipped between her legs and flipped the busty guard forward into his eager mouth. Dagnith landed face down on his tongue as it hauled her between his jaws. The teeth closed down around her, careful not to pierce her flesh.

Brand lifted his head up again, Dagnith’s kicking legs flailing around in the air. His lips closed around her thighs to keep her steady while the dragon slid his tongue over the elf girl’s giant breasts. Her nipples were given special treatment, quickly becoming erect despite her terror.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby DragonsFTW » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:45 am

It seemed like the dragon couldn't fool Dagnith, but with his malicious glance it was quite clear this dragon wasn't here to be friends. The guard elf was too late to try and stop him though, as that maw opened up wide and scooped her right up, lifting her off the ground and feeding her down into his gullet.

In no time Dagnith was up inside of his mouth up to her middle and with this meal secured and the other elves still unaware of the danger he could take his time with her. His slick tongue slipped right in between those big juicy tits of hers, making that soft breast meat bounce and roll about on his tongue while she kept on squirming against his grasp.
DragonsFTW
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Brand lay down where he was, arms folded as he enjoyed his newest meal. Now that he’d found the village he could afford to play a bit more with his food. The soft, fleshy texture of her mammoth mammaries felt wonderful on his tongue, and her healthy muscular body just added to the pleasure. His tongue slid down her belly and even further, slipping between her legs to naughtier venues.

And now some fun... the dragon thought as he toyed with poor Dagnith. How long would it be before her body turned traitorous to the lovely elf? He certainly had the time to find out...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Anzimal » Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:51 am

Whitebrand,
Anzimal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:45 am

Yes?
Whitebrand
Heavy user