Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Power of a Valkyrie’s Bonds (Whitebrand & Tigra9)

Postby tigra9 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:15 am

Jade scowled at Meifong as she was shortly in front of the girl trying to snatch back her panties “I see... now if you would like to go home unhurt GIVE.THEM.BACK.” she said in an almost growling fashion as she kept trying to snatch the panties but missing by a few centimeters, though each attempt was closer then the last.

Yuko has also gotten excited hearing the anime name, she loved watching it with Misa though she also got disappointed too hearing the player and tv would cost, though she couldn’t help but sweatdropped watching jade and commented to Andrea “is this normal?” She asked in a whisper with a hand up as she was looking at Andrea, her other hand pointing at jade

Mary without changing her smiling expression just quickly and without either girl even noticing until it happened snatched the panties right out of Meifong’s pocket and walking towards the entrance of the inn “you girls would like a shower and something to wear besides those wouldn’t you? Please come with me” she said to Misa and Yuko warmly

Jade blinked seeing Mary do that so smoothly as she walked right behind meifong and blushed brightly as she pushed Meifong aside to try and chase after Mary “Hey! Mary!!!” Now that Mary had them Yuko and misa could easily see they were cute frilly ones with paw prints, not at all one would expect a mature looking beauty like jade to have, Andrea and indeed everyone at the inn knew jade had a thing for bears of all kinds and though she tried hard to hide it she had a small stock of stuffed bears of varying sizes and types.... and each one had its own name....
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:00 pm

Meifong’s hips seemed to be mounted with ball bearings. That was the only explanation for the extended dance that she managed with Jade snatching at her pockets. She pretended not to notice even as she swung, ducked, and dodged Jade’s attempts to her her underwear back. It was only when Mary interfered that it stopped being quite so fun.

“Hey!” She whined as she chased after Mary, trying to get the panties back. “I have fans who’ll pay a mint for those!”

“Frequently,” Andrea said with a nod as Jade and Meifon chased fruitlessly after Mary.

“Um...can you point us at the shower?” Misa asked the very tall Andrea.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:43 pm

Yuko stood there confused as Mary offered to guide them and then misa asked Andrea....

Mary stopped and without any warning to the girls chasing her spun on her heels clotheslining the pair with her ample assets “I said I would show you two to the showers” she said then looked at meifong and jade “as for you two...” her smile intensified but it was one of those that showed anger “Meifong I do believe you recall my iron rule about invading another’s privacy and Stealing their possessions don’t you? And Jade.... do I need to punish you for causing trouble?”

Jade hadn’t been able to stop in time (though she wasn’t alone) and fell backwards hitting her head on the hard ground right behind herself and Meifong and grabbed her head wincing but hearing the threat Jade looked at Mary with clear terror, Mary was an Exalt without a partner but everyone on the island familiar with her knew better then to defy her few rules at the inn.

1: There is to be no stealing or invadingn another’s privacy by nosing around their possessions without permission.
2: Do work asked of you and Volunteer to help the other residents if there should be the need.
3: Do not cause unwarranted trouble.
4: Offenders will be punished by whatever means the Owner of the inn decides fits the breaking of the rules.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:27 pm

For the first time in a while Misa returned to her usual position...a bit to the side of and behind Yuko.

”She’s scary....” Misa said.

“Is there anything you need done, Mary?” Andrea asked in lieu of her definitely-in-trouble partner.

Meifon stoppied her antics, looking terrified. She dropped to her hands and knees and began kowtowing frantically.

“I’m sorry itwonteverhappenagainimsorryimsorryimsorry!” She said loudly at about fifty miles an hour. “Uh...uh...how about...I just give these girls that video system? Free of charge? With the show! With all the shows that want!”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Yuko was frightened by Mary too but reached back to grip Misa’s hand to comfort the girl and herself whispering “it’s ok... I think...”

Jade got up into a seiza sitting position and bowed her head in silence

Mary’s her smile lighten again and spoke “oh you don’t need to do that meifon.... but instead see to it those girls get a few outfits that fit them, they can’t very well go around with only their gym outfits to wear and we only have loose summer dresses to give them for spare clothing right now” she motioned to Yuko and Misa then with that settled looked at Andrea taking a moment to consider “hmm... Andrea would you please see to their needs currently and give them a tour once they’ve bathed, Jade, go pick us some more apples, we are short enough of them for supper”

Jade looked at Mary and stood nodding “understood, I’ll do that after putting our stuff up she said and turned to go to Andrea but blushed as the panties were held out to her and quickly took them putting them in the bag she had before quickly getting the stuff Andrea had seeing to it that it was put away and she changed before leaving to the forest again with a large wicker basket on her back.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:24 pm

Andrea nodded her head.

“As you wish,” she said.

That was a surprise to Mary. Andrea was speaking again. To her. These new girls had obviously had some sort of effect on her. She’d gone around suffering her loss in near silence and now she was actually talking again. Not like she’s been before her loss, of course but it was a change.

Andrea didn’t seem to notice the significance of this. Instead she led the two new girls to an unoccupied bedroom with two beds. The place was clean, like a real Inn, with actual beds. Andrea pointed out the shower and bowed to them in fine Japanese style.

“She’s been in Japan before,” Misa observed when the dark skinned woman left. “I’m... you go ahead and shower first. And soak your ankle in cold water after. I can wait.”

Misa really wanted to scout around a little. She wanted to see how the people around here really lived, and how many there were.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:14 pm

Mary blinked and smiled watching Andrea do that, it was a nice change to see even it was only a minor one

Yuko followed Andrea limping a bit but walking on her own to the room and seeing it she looked around and then to Andrea “thank you” she said then once Andrea had left she turned to Misa and spoke as if reading the girl’s mind “your only saying that because you want to sneak off and do some scouting right?” She put a hand on her hip taking Misa’s hand in the other and pulling the girl against herself hugging Misa and resting her head on Misa’s “I know your curious... but.... please just stay with me for a bit ok? This... all this.... it’s to much”

Yuko was finally lowering her guard, letting her weakness show as all the stress, both physical and mental rushed back on her from the events that have transpired from the moment they were grabbed right out of P.E. Class to now, Misa would be able to hear Yuko starting to sniffle and faintly cry, the tears that had been pushed aside for well over a day finally couldn’t be denied any longer.

Mary when Andrea returned smiled to the girl, it was a troubled smile and she was alone Meifon having already raced off to do as she had been told “those girls... it’s been a very rough day for the both of them” she looked up towards the window to the spare room she knew Andrea had lead the girls too “makes me think back to when you and Jade first appeared at my doorstep, you were out cold being carried by Jade who looked... exhausted with fingers that looked like they had a close call with a shredder from digging” she looked back at Andrea “you and jade... make sure to take care of them ok? I don’t think either you or Jade could survive losing another partner”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:12 pm

“Not partners,” Andrea corrected her. “They don’t trust us yet. They might not ever.”

Nevertheless she sat down in the main room of the inn to wait while the girls got settled.

“Oh don’t,” Misa said, her voice strained. “If you start to cry then I’ll...I’ll....”

And then she was crying too, clinging to Yuko and bawling it all out loud. The panic, the fear, the loss. It had all piled on so fast and turned her world upside down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:24 am

Mary followed Andrea into the main area from outside and sat down “wether they trust you or not.... I can’t see it being never” she smiled at Andrea “you and Jade, saved them at the time they needed it the most after all, heavy handed or not” with that she got up again “well guess I should start working on supper, give me a hand with preparations please”

Yuko slumped to her knees with misa as the two of them cried, how much time passed? Yuko certainly couldn’t tell.

——————————————————

In the forest Jade would be sitting on a branch picking apples when she suddenly stopped shooting intense killing intent towards the person traveling through the forest, no doubt bound for the cave which unknown even to jade had a entrance hidden in the forest “so.... which number should I, number 3, address you with?” She couldn’t see them, and their footsteps had been practically silent, but Jade senses them when they got close, she felt the presence of someone who carried the same scent she did.

There was no emotion behind the killing intent which had vanished after serving its purpose of making the person stop and indeed as jade continues speaking it was with no more effort then one might casually speak about the weather “you know, I felt it when I was with rose, that her and the one that arrived with her weren’t here just to escape their cage like I was. But I ignored that and tried to act like a big sister and bond with her anyway, so much so I really fell apart when I found she... had played me for a fool the whole time and our bond meant nothing”

Jade picked an Apple looking at it carefully “i left that place cause I was tired of being in a cage, dancing with blade in hand for their amusement... just like my Onee-sama did” satisfied she put the apple in the basket she had
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:03 am

A shadow seemed to coalesce into a cloud of darkness. A vaguely humanoid form appeared within it, but it never came into focus.

“You won’t be needing to worry about going back,” a female voice taunted her in a mad-sounding whisper. “I’ll be bathing in your blood soon enough, when you least expect it. After you watch your dear friends kneeling and licking my boots in total adoration. As for who I am, you may call me Seventeen.”

Laughter. Unhinged laughter. The owner of the voice was either deranged or wanted Jade to think she was. Not at all threatened by Jade’s warning either. Jade couldn’t even be sure if what she was seeing was the actual 17 either. For all she knew the strange enemy was right behind her.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:08 am

Jade sighed setting the basket so it was secure in the tree and leaned back doing a half flip in the air to land on her feet on the ground and stood straight again before turning walking towards 17 and smiled, her posture, her expression, even her smile felt serene... this would alert 17 to something not being right.

Jade would stop once she was standing in front of 17 and leaned in whispering “the stealth tech in your suit was crafted with mine and onee-Sama’s mana as it’s base” with that she simply touched the suit and it’s effects completely disappeared, this was the reason she had sensed 17, not because the girl herself gave a presence but the suit itself was like a flare to jade telling her ‘something is here!’

“Though I will forgive you if you didn’t know, after all the number of things I was involved with is so spread out even the highest of the higher ups don’t know everything I did for the sake of my little sisters” jade pulled 17 into a hug “but let me make this clear.... if you want to kill me...” at this 17 would be overwhelmed by killing intent so thick one could cut it with a knife, and though 17 wouldn’t be sure where it came from the feeling of a cold steel blade was pressed next to her neck artery “.... You’ll only get one shot” with that she let go and turned walking back to the tree the killing intent gone as quickly as it appeared and she quickly climbed the tree sitting down on the branch the suits functions working again as jade calmly went back to picking apples

Once the suit was functioning again Celestine would be alerted to Medea being close by hidden in the bushes but seeing jade go back to the tree Medea signaled Celestine to follow her and they left getting far from jade before Medea let out a breath she had been holding “I thought we had broken her....” she whispered
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:25 pm

Celestine looked decidedly troubled. She wasn’t as sure about herself anymore. She nodded and followed Medea. She wondered who her ally’s partner had been.

“The Academy has a file on her,” she reported. “And not the Agency one. It might be CIA or MI6. I only got a glance. You might want to see about hacking it to find out what they know.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:18 pm

Medea looked at Celestine and frowned “... yes I’ll look into it that is troubling” she looked back in the direction Jade was “and it might give us an advantage against that woman” Medea was actually shaking a bit before she calmed herself and started walking back towards the cave “but who did she mean by ‘Onee-sama’ ? It’s way to weird that she saw through the stealth tech they gave us so easily”

Once back at the cave Medea set to hacking the island’s computer systems, she had already hacked it before to give a secure link to their organization for communication purposes but after about 30 minutes she got the file and frowned “what... the hell....” the page was one that didn’t belong to any of the national security agencies it was sourced for their very organization “.... 03.... blood sister of 01 and 02.... with a kill count of” at this Medea couldn’t help but cover her mouth, being assassins they weren’t usually shocked by kill counts but something about jade’s was particularly shocking “24,538....” she then quickly scanned her eyes to the section listing a partners designation and realized it didn’t have a designation it simply said ‘deceased’

There was some other information but it wasn’t very important and there was of course no real mission information saved as stuff like that would be detrimental by proxy to the organization to keep.
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:13 pm

“That’s...impossible,” Celestine said, rattled. “If she were responsible for numbers like this the entire world would be after her. She’d have to have triggered something...monstrous.”

A fragment of the girl she’d once been seemed to have peeked through.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Medea shuddered “.... not.... not if all evidence was erased at the scenes... witnesses, security cameras, if everything and everyone noting her arrival and leaving was silenced then she could very well get away with this” she stood “wait if it’s like this why weren’t 01 and 02 sent after her?! No matter how human she might still be this kill count isn’t something you could get without being an absolute monster at your job” she then blinked as suddenly all the screens shut off and the lights went off as if the power had been cut but soon a red glow came out showing the limited backup power for this underground section turned on “what in the world?!”

Sakura sitting in her office sighed as she stared at a monitor on the side of her desk “sticking fingers into pockets they shouldn’t be in will get you erased foolish little sisters” she said non-chalantly then pressed a button on her desk opening a communication to the security room “have Jade, that girl she is usually with, and the two new arrivals brought here. I want to speak to them and if they refuse tell Jade her Nee-Chan will get angry” with that she hung up and sighed taking a sip of tea “really, you all shouldn’t waste resources like those two on something so meaningless”

Jade would return to the inn with apples in hand then after talking to Mary she went to check on Yuko and Misa and gave a soft smile seeing Yuko had cried herself to sleep though she couldn’t immediately tell wether misa did or not
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:32 pm

Celestine frowned as she contemplated the meaning.

“The head of the Academy,” she said, sounding outraged. “Sakura. How does she have a file like this?. Why don’t we?”

——————-

Misa was sitting on a chair next to Yuko’s bed, also sound asleep. She’d obviously meant to watch over Yuka as she slept but had fallen suit herself.

Andrea appeared behind her.

“They cried for almost a half hour,” she reported. “Just got to sleep. Like most girls. I can’t remember being like most girls.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:57 am

Medea frowned “I don’t know... and we can’t tell anymore, that power outage erased the information” she said having started typing again before giving up and hitting it with a fist in frustration

“We... we will wait longer” she looked at Celestine “We are to in the dark here and I don’t like it” she stood and pulled Celestine against herself “drive with me, we need to scout” with that Medea Locke slips with her partner and ran a hand along Celestine’s thigh pouring mana into Celestine in order to change the girl

—————————————

Jade looked back at Andrea and gave a troubled smile “well you were a normal girl once too....” Andrea wasn’t from the Agency like Jade was though admittedly Jade didn’t know anything about Andrea’s background besides the fact Andrea wasn’t a member of that side of society

Jade just shrugged “come, I have something I need to tell you” she said leading jade outside and a fair distance from the house looking around suspiciously for a moment before sitting down and patting the ground for Andrea to join her.

Jade took a deep breath before speaking “our former partners... aren’t dead, I came across them while I was picking apples” she spoke, it was happy news but jades expression and voice was one of dead seriousness, as if this was a terrible thing
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:28 am

Andrea looked like she’d choked on a sharp rock.

“Kitty is alive?” she gasped. “We have to find her...!”

She started to stride into the jungle on her long legs, determined to turn the place upside down.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby tigra9 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:50 am

Andrea would take three steps before something held her leg and caused her to trip, if she looked back she would see the glint of a thin metal thread in Jades hand, when had the girl got it around Andrea’s leg and how was it not digging deeply into Andrea’s skin were good questions.

“Even if you found her she would not recognize you, nor care about torturing you and breaking you so that you become her pet” jade stated matter of factly “rose and kitty... no... those probably aren’t their real names either....” she shook her head “they were sent to this island with a specific goal in mind” she stood and put a thumb to her own neck running it along the skin “to take my life”

She closed her eyes and was about to speak when the sound of a vehicle engine reached their ears and looking they would see a military style Jeep roll up, on its side was an armored winged woman with spear in hand, it was the symbol of the academy “oh great what do they want now?”
tigra9
Heavy user

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:07 am

Andrea plucked her foot free from the wire, giving Jade an angry look.

"Don't ever do that again," she warned. "Kitty would never want to kill anyone. It wasn't in her. I know her, right down to her soul."

Before the argument could continue the jeep arrived. Andrea gave Jade an angry glare before she turned her attention to the unwelcome guests. She folded her arms defensively and switched her angry glare to the intruders. She actively disliked the way that they went around as though they owned the place.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay