Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:43 pm

This was... a little surprising, to say the least. But to him, it just looked like food that were shaped to look like... plump anthros, to say the least. "Is this what you meant earlier, Rosa? Because this doesn't look too bad to me. A little strange, admittedly, but nothing more. Were you going to order one of these or something similar?" He asked his date with a soft smile.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:49 pm

Rosa would stop smacking June on her head with the menu before she sat back down blushing hard when she look down at the picture and shamefully nod her head abit while June giggles quiet as she lean on David and point at the names of the so call food anthros. "Well David.. If Rosa haven't told you her other things she love to do then why not order some of these cuties and head in the back~ That where the two of you can have fun without anyone like me barge in on ya~ Heheheh... ...heh.... Oh shoot.. I-I kinda did that already huh? Sorry about that kiddos but when I saw Rosa that made me excited to see her again and she is with a man no least who might enjoy my daughter and her favorite hobby to do with cuties like you David~"
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:00 pm

"Well, it'll give us privacy, at the very least..." David said, moving closer to Rosa until he was sitting next to her and put his hand on her thigh. "How about it, shall we get a private room?" He then asked, wanting to try and give Rosa a chance to enjoy their date after her mum interrupted them.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:44 pm

"Y-Yeah that would be nice but we have to order it first which where is the server!?! W-We are the pretty much the only one here... ....expect for my mom sadly..." Rosa huffs abit as she cross her arms which made June's eat lower abit before she grin happily as she pull out small keycard from her bra then smirk abit when she hold it in front of them. "You two can borrow my private room since I am done with it for the day until whenever you two love birds leave~ Come on~ It be at least I can do to make it up for you two~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:41 am

David looked at June as she spoke, then back to Rosa. "We might as well take her up on the offer. If we need to, we can try and get our food at the bar before we go to the room." The fox said, trying to be reasonable for his date, but also not rude to June. This might not of gone the way he originally thought the date would, mainly meeting Rosa's mother, her getting flustered because of said mother and going to a private room, at least, not unless they wanted to have fun in the club after they felt they would continue dating and be a couple, but he wanted to give his date a reason to at least try and enjoy herself.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:10 pm

Rosa would mumbles underneath her breath before taking a deep breath and sighs heavily while she rub her eyes abit. "Yeah that's be all right as long you not going tag along with us mom.. I AM! ...on a date with David so if you can kindly..." Rosa said as she stick her paw out in front of June who smile happily before handing the key card to Rosa and give David a wink. "No problem sweetie I will leave the two of you alone until I see ya on the dance floor later~ Also David.. I would like you to be open mind to my daughter's hobbies ok? That's all I ask from ya for now~" June blow a kiss to David before getting up then start to walk away with her tail swing side to side showing off her bubble butt before a short female mouse waitress squeaks when she scurried to the table. "I-I'm so sorry for the wait! I-I was busy taking care of our customers else where.. A-Are you ready to order?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:09 pm

David did blush a bit from June giving him a wink, though he did feel a bit awkward from recieving it, so when she left and the waitress came over, he was a little relieved. "It's okay, don't worry about it, and we are ready to order." He said with a relieved smile before looking at the menu to remind himself what he was going for, but waited for Rosa to say what she was going to order.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:46 pm

Rosa would blush heavily as she would sit back down with the key card resting on the table before the waitress let out another squeak when she look at Rosa. "O-Oh! I-It's you again miss Rosa and you have a guest with you today.. A-Are we going have the usually today miss June?" She ask nervously seeming to be scare of Rosa who just sighs and grumbles some more when she look at David before she look at the mouse lady. "Yes please! I need them to calm me down since I have a visit with my mom and we would like to use her private room with our meal there ok please?" Rosa order causing the poor mouse girl to squeak then look at David with her notepad shaking in her paws. "A-A-And for you sir?"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:53 pm

He could see how worried the waitress was, which did strike him as odd. "Can I have the chilli con carne, please?" He asked, trying to be careful not to worry her any more then she already was.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:08 pm

She would blinks couples of times as she lower the notepad abit then would look down at his menu that made the scecrt menu "I-Is that all you want sir? I-I see you discover our... off menu... Y-You can order that as well if you want because I know miss Rosa.." She said before looking at Rosa who seems to be staring angrily at her causing her to squeak again and lower her head away from Rosa.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:38 pm

"No, the Chilli will be fine. But thanks." He said, politely turning the offer down since he could tell the waitress was worried about Rosa losing it. The fox then looked at his date and took her hand. "Come on, Rosa,, lets get to the room so we can relax."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:08 pm

The mouse waitress would nod her head as she scurried off toward the kitchen while Rosa sighs abit before squeezing David's paw when she look at him softly. "O-Oh sorry David.. J-Just hate when my mom had to come here and embarrass me like that and trying to force everyone to know about my hobbies.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:34 am

David smiled as he kept hold of Rosa's paw and pulled her into a soft hug, feeling like she needed it. "I understand. My mum would've done the same, except she would've brought out the baby pictures and embarrassed me that way." He tells her with a smile, before looking at her during the hug. "I will say though, the pictures from the secret menu... considering how big they looked, you'd probably have to be able to eat a whole person." He continued, not moving away from her as he talked aboutmher order, no hint of fear or even attempt to move away from her.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:04 pm

Rosa would whines some more as she continue to blush cutely when she look up at David before looking back at the picture taking a big gulp while she start to drool once she stare at the picture of the odd dish. "Y-Yeah you gotta had a big stomach to handle those two.. ..errr... n-not like I would know or anything like that.." Rosa chuckles nervously before feeling her drool land on her lap before taking her free paw to clean off her mouth and trying to scoot away from David.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:49 pm

David could tell Rosa was feeling a bit uncomfortable with him mentioning about the size of the secret menu items, so he decided to drop it, for now. "Sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, Rosa... but you are free to tell me whatever you want about yourself. I do want to know more about the lovely lady I managed to go on a date with." He told her, trying to help her relax a little. "Also, shall we head to the private room?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:42 pm

"Y-Yeah I know Davod.. I-I just don't want to scare you off or anything like that.. I-I really would hate myself I lose you to my habits.." Rosa lower her ears abit before she got up then grab the keycard and start walking toward the back area of private area and somewhat kitchen next to. "I-If you really want to know the real me.. then follow me back here and see who I really am.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:58 pm

David was a little confused about this all this... but he got up and followed Rosa. He wanted to know who was dating... and support her, if he could.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:15 am

Rosa continue to walk until she reach a door that read "private rooms" which she open the door and waits for David to follow her inside before head off down the long hallway with serval doors on each side. "Here is where most people who order food or wanting have some alone time with guests come here with these silence poof walls so others won't be disturbs.." Rosa said as she reach end of the hallway then use the keycard to unlock the door to reveal quite huge hotel like room with a huge heart shape waterbed one side of the room a stripper pole next to it,small table with a phone and menu book laying next to it while the rest of the room like a lounge to watch tv or eat your food. "M-Mom.. W-Why do I have to hate you so much.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:07 pm

David listened to Rosa as she spoke about the private rooms. He could understand why they were sound proofed since you don't want to hear anyone else enjoying time with others when they are supposed to be 'private'. When he saw the room, the fox blushed at the sight. "W-well... this is used by your mum... guess it would have her tastes, in a way." He said before trying to calm himself down a little, but still had a hint of red on his cheeks as he took Rosa's hand. "Come on... let's get inside so we can enjoy our date together." He suggested with a gentle but comforting tone and a small smile to match.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat May 16, 2020 12:19 am

"Hmmf.. A-All right David.. A-Ar least we finally alone for awhile until our food get here.. How about we relax on the waterbed? I-I mean.. I-I kinda like how it feel move underneath ya.." Rosa said as her face continue to be red when she gently squeeze David's paw them guide him toward the waterbed and was the first to gently sat down on it causing the bed to slosh slightly and wriggle in place.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay