Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Relationship starting deep (TwinTails123 & Whitefangs)

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:12 pm

(I'm doing well, thanks.)

Hearing the moan of pleasure and seeing the blush, David could only assume that Rosa was enjoying her food and maybe the rub as well. "Well, at least you feel comfortable eating your food with me being here too. But I'm more then happy to let you continue eating if you wish to." He tells his date with a smile as he continues to give her a good belly rub. "Still, I will admit that I wasn't expecting this to happen on our date, but I'm glad to know something like this about you." The fox was being sincere when he spoke, he even had a slight blush on his face, almost like he wasn't expecting to enjoy it like he was.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:02 pm

(That's good ^^)

Rosa would continue to blush heavily as she stop moaning then her tail wagging while she look away from David. "W-Well I guess so.. I-I'm surprise that you are so understanding and not gross out about it.. I mean I just ate a fat chubby bunny that is made out of food and I have a thing for bubble butts.. I-I don't really open up to my.. well.. kinks I guess because people love teasing me about it and I get all flutter about it.. W-Why do you think I get on to my mom earlier? L-Luckily she didn't try pulling that on me or try gobbling you up in front of me.."
I am home and enjoy my trip! I am big butts and chubby fan! XP
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:07 am

After hearing about how Rosa was teased by people and her mother, as well as the fact that she could've been eaten by the woman, David decides to go up to her face so he could say one thing to her. "Well... I might not of come into this date trying to learn one of your kinks, I'm glad I did since it gives me a better understanding of you. And honestly, I hope that this won't be our last date." He then kisses Rosa on the cheek. "And maybe later... we can do this ourselves. I mean... I might as well experience it myself to see if I like it, but even if I don't, I don't want you to stop doing something you enjoy."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:09 pm

That made Rosa's face turn red as it can be before she buried her face into her bloated belly and let out cute muffled whining sounds showing that she was quite overwhelm with emotions and start to wriggle in place. "T-That's was the sweetest thing anyone say about me and allow me to be myself.. Y-You really meant by trying it yourself David? I-I don't wanna force you to this kind of thing I really love to do.. I-I mean these food anthros can be a little rough with ya when they are eager to be eaten.." Rosa said as she slowly lift her face away from her belly to look at David with cute yet embarrass look on her face before a loud knock on the door made Rosa let out a cute eep sound and they quite some muffled voices behind the door.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:13 am

David smiles and nods as he keeps looking at Rosa's face before moving to sit by her side and rubbed her belly with his free hand. "Maybe not right right now, but yeah. You seem to enjoy it, so why not give it a try myself to see what its like? After all, what kind of person decides to not at least try to experience and explore their date's kink if they want to stay as a couple? Just give me a warning before you do decide to eat me, okay?" He says, his smile never leaving his face, though he does look at the door after hearing the knock and some muffled voices.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Thu Oct 29, 2020 6:42 pm

"I-I keep that in mind David but do watch out for my mother.. she always try her best to lure men with her body of hers and eat them.. that's why I try to get her away from ya.. A-Also sorry about that eep.. I-I don't like sudden noises.." Rosa's face continue to be red as it can be while she look at David before turning her head back to the door. "Oh boy.. Seems like some of them got wind that I am here.. David you might want to stay back because some of the food anthros can be.. abit pushy.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:54 pm

Hearing that, David nods and moves back... but not without giving soft hand squeeze to show that he cares about her. "I'm guessing you come here somewhat often?"
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:18 am

"Y-You can say that.. I'm sorta a model for this vore magazine so I been to lots of places to do photo shoots but to be honest I just work there so I can eat all sorts of prey and showing the vore world that not to mess with me." Rosa chuckles softly as she grin at David showing that she was getting more comfortable about her hobby then she would struggles abit to get up onto her feet but she manage to do so and walk toward the door with her bloated belly swing side to side.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:36 pm

Before she even got to the door, it burst open as a large chicken came running in with a big smile and hugged Rosa. She seemed to smell like gravy. "Rosa! I knew you were here! You only go into the best rooms!" She said as she hugged the predator. The Waiter at the door sighed before walking in. "I apologise about the interuption... she managed to find out you were here and stole to master key, just so she could get in." Said the male Elephant with a shake of his head. "We just couldn't catch her before she got in."

The fox stayed on the bed and watched it all unfold as he finished up his meal.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Rosa would let out a loud oof sound as she was tackle by the large chicken lady which cause them both to fall onto the ground which made Rosa laugh and happily wrap her arms around the large chicken lady while nuzzling her lovely back. "Ahhhh it's all right~ I know how much she love to see me and get gobble up~ Which luckily for you that I am still hungry after I devour that bun-bun~"
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Hearing that, the large chicken looked very excited. "Well, I hope I can fill up your hungry stomach better then she did~" She said as she rubbed Rosa's belly with her wings. The Elephant smiled and wheeled in a large tub of gravy. "Would you like her in gravy or as she is?" He asked as he waited for a reply from one of their best customers in the establishment.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Tue Dec 08, 2020 7:07 pm

Rosa was quite surprised that the elephant had the tub full of gravy all ready to go which she nod her head and gave the chicken gal once big hug before letting go of her. "Sure I might as well since you got it here and I would hate it go to waste.. I hope you don't mind David to put up little show for ya.. I am kinda gluttonous wolf to food anthros.."
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:50 pm

David finished his meal and put his plate down on the bedside table. "Sure. At least then I can see what you do and how you do it when you want to perform." He said with a slight blush. The fox wanted to at least see what this would be like... and then to just go to her and give Rosa a friendly belly rub, though he wouldn't know if he'd end up rubbing it from in or out of her stomach right at this moment.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:07 pm

"Yeah... I done quite of requests for my job.. You know finding new ways to keep the whole vore thing interesting for the readers to keep on buying the magazine so we come up with sercrios,other ways to vore and well.. me being prey for another predator or when the prey become predator.. I don't really like getting eaten by anyone but there a few times I would.. like friends or family... ...furture husband..." Rosa turn her head toward David with slight blushing look on her face before she wink at him then she would lift up the chicken with ease and carry her toward the tub full of gravy for her to soak it into her feathers and body.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:41 am

David listened to Rosa talk about her job and basic details of what she did. He also blushed when she hinted that she'd let her future husband eat her up... and then looking towards him with a wink. He had an idea what she was hinting towards, and if their relationship did go that far, which he hoped it would, it was clear that this would likely be part of his life. "W-well... if I am able to do what you do, I think I have someone to teach me how to enjoy it." The fox says with a smile at his date. "But if not... I'll at least be able to spend a lot of time with that same person, be it inside or out."

The chicken girl was giggling about all of this. She was being held by Rosa, about to be soaked in gravy and was going to be swallowed up by the taur. But she was also giggling about how cute she and her date were being together. "If Miss Rosa chooses to stay with you, little fox, you'll be in good care~" She said, knowing full well what Rosa was like.
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:19 am

"I know you are able to do it once I finish teaching ya David~ You are talking to a expert of doing this kind of stuff on a daily basic but if you can't do it.. Well I guess I just have to keep trying or give you much smaller prey to handle.." Rosa said as she use one of her paws to tap her chin haven't thought that is a possibly that David couldn't be able to learn vore but she just shrugs slightly knowing her and David will have to deal with it once they cross the bridge but for now Rosa happily lift the chicken gal into the tub of gravy and let her soak in it for alittle bit. "Well it's really up to David if he want to stay with me.. I can't really force him.. then again I could keep him in my stomach for as long until he say I do~" Rosa chuckles as she turn to look at David before giving a mischeif smirk then another playfully wink showing off her playfully side.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Sat Jan 02, 2021 4:29 am

David smiled as he heard what Rosa said about teaching him. "Whatever works best. But even if I can't, I'd still like to see if we'd work as a couple." He says. When Rosa gave him the smirk and wink, he had a feeling she was planning something to do to him, possibly later on. What that might be, he'd wait and see.

(Happy new year.)
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:22 pm

"Sure I think we can do well if you couldn't do vore.. I mean we made it this far right David?" Rosa slightly start to blush when she look at David one more time before turning her sights to the chicken gal that was now soak in gravy which made Rosa lick her lips hungrily then stuff her head inside Rosa's maw and start to devour the chicken gal whole while Rosa let out a muffled chuckles when she felt her previous meal start to squirms around.

(Happy New Year to you too~)
Whitefangs
Heavy user

Postby TwinTails123 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:08 am

Seeing the inside of Rosa's maw, the chicken squealed in excitement, eager to slip inside Rosa again, while the bunny girl jiggled around inside the taur as she know she'd be having some company soon, and would possibly have some fun together before they digest and later reform. David, meanwhile, decided to move closer to Rosa and began to rub the side of her belly, wanting to give her something to make her feel good. "I hope you don't mind me being and rubbing your stomach while you enjoy your meal."
TwinTails123
???

Postby Whitefangs » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:27 pm

"It's not a problem David~ I am quite used of it since tons of food anthros would rub my belly from the outside and inside of my stomach~ Don't be surprise if I used my belly to pin ya so you can some massages too~" Rosa muffled chuckles as she turn her eyes to look at David while she continue to swallow the chicken gal which was quite easy due of her being cover in gravy until there was nothing left of her expect for her feet before Rosa slurp them up and let out a loud burp sound.
Whitefangs
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay