In The Mighty Jungle The Dragon Feasts Tonight..

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: In The Mighty Jungle The Dragon Feasts Tonight..

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:49 am

“That’s it,” Brand breathed. “Lean back a little...support with your arms...now you have a little more control.”

Not to mention that he got a grand view of her big bouncing breasts, her narrow waist, flat stomach, and gyrating hips. The white markings along her sides emphasized their rest of her body, and the ecstatic, unfocused expression on her face made Brand smile with delight. He reached up and grabbed a breast, rolling and massaging it in his hand, trapping the sensitive nipple between finger and thumb. The other hand traced down her belly and between her legs, finding her feminine bud and stroking it aggressively. If she thought she was feeling good before...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:44 am

Gaia gasped and arched her head back; moaning in delight as Brand was pleasuring her body with his hands. All the while her pace became faster. She maintained this speed as she rocked her hips back and forth and causing Brand's manhood to push and slider in and out of her vagina.

"Ah...oooo….ah..." Gaia released several grunts for every thrust she was making with her hip.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:44 am

"Let me know when you get tired," Brand told her. "Or just want to switch. Meanwhile..."

Brand pulled her forward again until he could crane his neck far enough to reach her tasty nipple. He kissed one of them at first, gauging her reaction. In moments he changed to putting his mouth on one and sucking on it, all the while continuing to stroke her clit.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:10 am

Gaia continued to rock back and forth, still enjoying the sensation of Brand's manhood inside of her. As Brand went up to kiss and suck on her breasts, Gaia wrapped her arms around him; one around his back and the other so that her hand was on the back of his head; pulling him close to her body. Over the next several minutes, Gaia continued to release erotic moans as she prepared for what was coming next.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:46 pm

Brand enjoyed nibbling on her nipples for ca but more before he made his decision. He got a fistful of her hair and used his grip to roll her carefully on to her back. He let himself roll with her, settling down atop her.

“My turn,” he said with a lusty rasp in his voice.

He began thrusting into her, gently at first but with increasing aggression and pace. He gauges her responses, looking for just the right pace to turn her on even further. He could feel her naked body under him...right where she belonged. Her breasts bounced with every thrust as he drove into her harder.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:49 am

As Brand did his magic, he discovered how to get the most efficient responses. It was clear that the best responses from Gaia were from slow, yet powerful thrusts, followed by rapid ones. The rapid thrusts would end up making the slower, powerful thrusts much more effective.

Gaia laid there as Brand continued to work his magic. The slower, powerful thrusts, made her womanhood feel tighter, while the rapid thrusts helped with easing her up for the powerful ones.

Soon, she was feeling about ready to cum.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:23 pm

Brand gripped her hair again as he looked into her eyes. He was naturally dominant, so it was hard for him to keep himself gentle.

“Cum for me,” he growled at her, his voice heavy with desire. “Let yourself go. It’s easy...you’re in my hands now...”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:44 pm

Gaia moaned as she felt Brand getting rough. Just before she was about to have her orgasm, she pressed down her womanhood hard on Brand's manhood. What happened was a moment of pure ecstasy, as Gaia orgasmed. Her screams of pleasure echoed the chamber. Of course, she felt Brand climaxing into her, as she felt his seed entering her body.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:41 am

When Gaia’s body began vibrating underneath him, Brand couldn’t hold it back any longer. He came into her with a loud groan. He let go of her to keep his clenched fists from harming her. He let loose his heat into her with great satisfaction as his shoulders shuddered. After a few intense moments he finally rolled off her and let their bodies get a chance to cool off. One of his arms went behind her neck and his hand began idly playing with one of her plump breasts.

“Good girl,” Brand said. “I think I’ll keep you.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:46 am

Gaia was panting, taking in the terrific moment she had with Brand. She was unaware of Brand's latest comment. She moaned as she felt Brand fondling with her breasts.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:38 pm

After a few minutes of cool down, Brand slipped off the altar as carefully as he could while she rested in the afterglow. As soon as he was out of her line of sight he began to change.

Fleshy muscle became covered with silver scales. His previously heroic build became positively superhuman as he grew several feet. Silver wings unfurled from his back and a long scaled tail grew out behind him from his spine. His powerful legs became digitigraded and his fingernails became talons. His young, handsome face elongated into a fine combination of a lizard and a horse. His long auburn hair lengthened and became metallic copper while long horns grew and swept back from his temples. In mere moments a mighty anthro dragon man stood over Gaia, smirking slightly as he gazed down on his newest plaything.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:16 pm

Gaia was still tired from the sex she had. As such she did not fully catch on as to what was happening. She only saw the silhouette of something big towering over her.

"What the..." Gaia said in confusion, unaware of what was going on.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Brand grinned, showing a lot of teeth. The dragon man picked the tired woman off the altar and lifted her high in both hands.

“I am granting you the greatest honor of your life,” Brand sad to her. “Taking you as my bride. Of course I’ll have to get you safely to my home, and there’s only one way to do that...”

He opened his mouth wide as he pulled her headfirst towards his face. His hands had her arms firmly pinned to her sides as his mouth salivated heavily. Strands of saliva stretched and snapped as she got a close up look at his red mouth and long tongue.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:31 pm

"MMMph!" was the only sound that came, as her voice was muffled by the dragon's mouth and throat. She tried to move her arms, but could with them pinned, she could not move them. At the same time, she kicked her legs frantically.

"Release me!" Gaia demanded.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:29 pm

Brand ignored her demand. Instead he slid her curved, bubble body into his mouth and over his tongue. His tongue particularly enjoyed the feel of her plump breasts sliding over them. In mere moments her arms were no longer pinned by his hands but by the constraints of his mouth. Her kicking legs flailed uselessly as her head was enveloped by the flesh and darkness of the dragons tight throat.

The muscles of his throat began rippling downward as she was pushed downwards. She could hear the dragon’s heartbeat as he pushed her steadily downward. Her kicks became more restricted as her hips and thighs slid into his jaws.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby JungleDeities » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:47 pm

It took a few moments, but soon Gaia was completely inside Brand's throat. Outside, one could see a bulge that moving down the throat slowly.

"WHY!?" Gaia screamed, asking for a reason as she continued to be pulled further down towards her destination.
JungleDeities
Been posting for a bit

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 am

Brand swallowed hard. In moments Gaia was pushed down into a small fleshy sac. The woman was forced to curl up in the darkness as she was forced into it.

Brand patted his slightly swollen belly.

“I was telling the truth,” Brand said. “I need a few ladies for a proper harem. Honestly you should be thanking me. It’s possibly the highest honor any woman could hope for. You thought you had a good time tonight, wait until I get you home.”

There was no acid, no foul smells. Just the dragon’s heartbeat and the steady pressure of his breathing. She could move a little bit, with effort, but there was no purchase for her to use to try to climb back out.

Brand sighed as he resumed his human form and reclassify himsel. Despite his size change Gaia was not crushed or otherwise discomforted.

“If there’s one of you there’s more,” Brand said. “You can tell me where to find them or not, but they’ll be mine anyway. Gotta catch them all.”
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay