Suspicious Adoption

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Suspicious Adoption

Postby Virgo13 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:40 pm

Taylor looks over to her noticing she's trying to read her expressions a lot of choices being thrown at her all at the same time. "No it's okay I actually am both nervous and excited to see the house", Taylor said to her looking forward onto the road feeling those eyes watching her.

"You know it's okay me questions about myself, you don't have to throw a bunch of choices at me and see what sticks", Taylor said having a feeling that's what she was doing perhaps trying to be tricky to figure out what Taylor liked and didn't. "It's okay to give me choices and all but let's stick to one thing at a time and if there's stuff you want to know about me just ask", she offered with a smile.

"Though I will say going a mall and movie tomorrow does sound fun but we can just take it one day at a time".
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=30866
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 pm

"Heh... I suppose I'm just a bit nervous. I don't get much conversation outside of business... ah, let's get home then. I think you'll like the roommates I have."

Nalari smiles in that good humored, mysterious way, and starts driving them to the edge of the nearby town... and a bit farther than that. They're starting to go into some very scenic woods now.

"Not far now... what kind of movies do you like, Taylor?" Nalari asks, pressing a button on the dash and putting her arms behind her head. Wow... cruise control!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:20 am

Taylor blinked at the mention of roommates wondering to herself if she should be worried about that but put that thought aside for now to stare out at the scenic woods at farther then the edge of town. She had never been this far out before so to see it interested her.

Attention brought back from the question, "Oh I like superhero movies, animated one's too, musicals are fun", she answered. Feeling some nerves come back in as she wondered what her new home was going to look like.
If you want to have a roleplay together, click on the link below to see my seeking page
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:18 am

"I always had a fondness for mystery movies... thrillers. Not horror stuff, mind you, just... I love trying to figure out what's going to happen next." Nalari taps her chin and wonders what movies are out at the moment... but as she does, they around a bend in the woods. They've gone a bit of the way into the mountains now...

but what comes around the bend isn't a log cabin or a little town house... it's a modern marvel of glass and concrete. set on the edge of a large cliff, it's almost like an outpost in the wilderness... but it's so fancy! So big, and she can see lights glowing through the glass walls.

https://media.architecturaldigest.com/photos/56da1703ce4f38152ccc98f0/master/pass/glass-house-telluride-colorado-02.jpg

"Ah... here we are." Nalari smiles as the car drives itself up to the front porch and parks itself at the door.

She starts walking around to Taylor's side of the car... :D
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Thu May 07, 2020 2:32 am

"Mysteries are pretty cool", Taylor said not that she really got to watch many of them. But she's seen a few shows with mysteries and she played a lot of clue back at the orphanage with the other kids. Right now though it felt like there was a mystery with Nalari herself. There was just something about this woman that still made her a little uneasy but she pushed it away for now.

She didn't know what to expect but the glass house in the middle of the woods was not it. "Woah", she whispered seeing the house and even before Nalari could open the door for her she had opened it and stared out with widened eyes. "This is my new home?", she asked not having expected so much.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Fri May 08, 2020 3:26 pm

"Yep..." Nalari seems pleased that Taylor is so eager to see more. She hesitates a moment... then waves Taylor down the path to the house... something is moving around in the glass house...

"Come on, I'll show you around... and introduce you to my room-mates," She waves her keys over the lock at the front door, and the door swings open with a cheery beep.

Unseen to Taylor, the woman takes a steadying breath, and tries to stop biting her cheek. This is it, play it cool. Once the girl walks inside, everything's settled. It's completely normal, and it's not like Taylor is unwilling...

Stepping to the side, all Taylor would see is a confident smile underneath Nalari's glasses.

"Don't be slow now! I'll carry you inside if you get too star struck by how fabulous my home is."
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat May 09, 2020 2:39 am

Eyes focused on the home for awhile thus Taylor was able to see something...move? "What the", she whispered softly only to have her attention shift from Nalari telling her to hurry up. Looking back and she saw nothing so wondered if maybe it was one of these roommates or just her eyes playing tricks on her.

"I'm coming!", Taylor called running up the small path not noticing her new guardians demeanor whatsoever. She laughed a little at Nalari's statement and without further ado she walked inside past her. Stopping to look around once she got about two feet in and wait for Nalari to show her around.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Wed May 13, 2020 2:00 pm

As Taylor walked past the threshold, Nalari hid a sigh of relief, and closed the door behind them. She'd entered freely now, and as such was both in Nalari's power... and under Nalari's protection. The girl was hers.

"Jetty! Beep! Come meet our new family member!" Nalari called out. To Taylor's great shock, two squat metal figures rolled over! They were both white, and had screen like eyes. One had blue eyes, the other green. There were actually a pair of for both of them, and cleaning attachments near the bottom.

(A bit like this, except upright, and white colored. Image )

"Welcome home, Nalari! Welcome home!" They both chirruped happily, bobbing eagerly.

"Taylor, these are our roomates. They do the cleaning, and the laundry, and are completely wonderful little marvels of human ingenuity." Nalari introduces them with a big smile. "Jetty has blue eyes, and likes to clean upstairs, and Beep has green. He likes to be outside, taking care of the grounds or the lower levels. Jetty, Beep, this is Taylor. She has child privileges of the house."

"Scanning..." Both robots play a little light over Taylor. "Taylor Scanned! Welcome home, Taylor!" they chirp with happy eyes.
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Wed May 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Taylor blinked as she saw the source of what was probably the shadow from before and understanding what Nalari had said about roommates. "Oh wow they are so cool", she said bending over staring at the white robots. Nalari really was quite wealthy, this home, no doubt she owned the land, and these marvels that cleaned her home or her.

"Hello there", she would say to the robots blinking in surprise from the light but shook it of when they welcomed her home. "Thank you for welcoming me Jetty and Beep", lifting up her head and chuckling. "Anymore surprises I should know about?"
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Wed May 13, 2020 8:58 pm

"Well, plenty. Let's go on a tour!" Nalari grins as she tosses off her jacket onto a nearby couch. "Beep, get Taylor's luggage to her room, please!"

What follows is a quick tour of the very, very fancy house. She's shown the living room, Dining room, and even a small gym in one section of the house. The kitchen is very modern, and it turns out that the robots can actually cook! Well, simple dishes. The fanciness of the surroundings are interspersed by little things, like where the phones and fire extinguishers are. Apparently this is important, because Nalari lives very far away from the nearest town... it takes a while for emergency services to arrive. Of note is the little garage that the car is parked in... and the robots go to sleep in.

The second section of the house is holds some more private rooms like the bedrooms and a very fancy bathroom. There's also an office for Nalari that apparently she uses for video conferences... soundproofed, apparently. "If you see me dressed up in there, I'm doing a meeting, and can't really talk... though I'll try to tell you before I do stuff like that."

Nalari pauses by a different door in the second part of the house... one that's made of metal on the first floor. There's a keypad lock on it... a very fancy looking one.

"Anyway, do you want to see your room? I got you a good view."
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:34 pm

Taylor can feel her bag being taken away watching the robot go the teen didn't lag behind Nalari staying close behind her while getting the tour. With wide awe struck eyes she would glance around what was her new home. Still trying to decide if this was real or some kind of dream over and over in her mind only to remind herself that it was reality. All the fancy rooms and little things she would do her best to remember she may still get lost now and again but she made special note to keep away from the office when needed.

They stopped before the second part of the house and she noted the heavy metal door...and keypad...beyond this door to the other part of the house is where her room was? Why such heavy security...it concerned her a moment but she shrugged it off maybe her room was this way too despite seeing other bedrooms but perhaps those were guest rooms. "Yeah, I'm excited I've never had my own room before", she said with a small smile.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Thu May 14, 2020 3:27 pm

(Ah, sorry, fancy door is IN the second part of the house, it's doesn't lead to it. it's clearly a more private thing though... and it isn't the office.)

Nalari actually leads Taylor away from the metal door and to the last bedroom she hadn't show her before... it's on the second story, and it has a wonderful view over a tree filled valley. In it is a basic, if comfy looking bed, a dresser of drawers, and a small writing desk... it's actually kind of bare, save for the magnificent view. It's like looking over magical valley, a wilderness untouched by man.

"I figured that you would want to do some decorating yourself... consider it part of your shopping trip in the near future." Nalari explains, a little sheepishly. It's a good sized room, enough to play about in, but it's so empty right now that it feels massive.

"Right... I still need to show you my room. I keep the door closed, but I don't mind you knocking in the middle of the night."
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Thu May 14, 2020 6:17 pm

(Oh okay got confused)

Taylor walked past the metal door she was a bit curious about it but wouldn't try to break in at least not for now anyway. Looking into the last bedroom and staring out in further amazement. The giant windows looking over the sight of the beautiful tree's and valley, seeing the basic furniture and all was bare for now but she understood why. It felt...so big right now she never thought she'd have a room this large for just herself to have alone.

"It's okay that its basic, after all you didn't know what I or anyone you brought home was gonna be like", Taylor said with a firm nod sitting down on the bed and marveling at how comfortable it was. "I love it though", she assured with a smile getting up and hugging Nalari around the waist.

"Oh yeah, better know which door to barge in and inconvenience you", she said laughing at her own little joke.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Fri May 15, 2020 8:54 pm

Nalari grins in return, and swiftly scoops up Taylor into her arms again. Her body would feel much warmer with only her thin shirt now...

"Well, lets show you my room then!" Nalari declares, and carries her off, with Jetty and Beep rolling after her. It's just down the hall from Taylor's room, and it's very different from hers as well. There's a closet and a set of drawers, but what fills the room is a sunken bed that looks like a pit of pillows and blankets twelve feet wide. It takes up almost the entire floor, and is covered with red, velvety covers.

"This is my bed room... well mostly my bed." the woman declares, standing on the edge of the pillow pit. "I can't help but keep a comforter all year long, too... it's the most expensive thing in the house besides the bots... it was worth every penny!"

This thing looks like it came out of a movie set for a harem scene!
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat May 16, 2020 9:33 pm

"Ah! You never warn me!", she exclaimed with a pout once again hoisted up into the arms of her new mother and carried off. "With how much you like carrying me surprised you don't have a pouch", she said with a teasing little tongue sticking out. Not far of a travel walking in and seeing the room and just...staring. Staring at the sunken bed with all the pillows and blankets that were wide by a lot.

"Wow...bet you could make an amazing pillow for with this", she said staring at the bed. "I could probably get lost in that", she giggled.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Tue May 19, 2020 1:10 pm

"Yeah... I like having lots of space when I sleep. But, maybe later we'll try to make that fort..."

She gazes down at Taylor with a mischevious smile.

"Though... I'm sure you've realized Taylor... you've had a terrible fate befall you when you got adopted by me..." Her voice goes low and hungry, "I'm going to pick you up to hug and cuddle you all the time! I can't help it, and I don't want to. You'll just have to get used to it."

She turns around and starts walking back to the other section of the house. "Now, let's get dinner started. You can test what Jetty and Beep can make, but they aren't the best cooks... you can also try braving my cooking- or help out yourself!"

Yes, she is still carrying Taylor. But when they get to the dining room and kitchen, she'll finally set her down... she doesn't even look winded.
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Sat May 30, 2020 10:55 pm

As the older woman's voice grew lower and had another tone that she couldn't quite pick up Taylor grew tense only for that tone to change in an instant as she was hugged tighter into the chest of the other woman making her give a strained choke sound. Adopted by a serial hugger oh the humanity! "What am I a weight you think you can lug around to better your cardio?", she said jokingly waving her fist while be carted off back towards the kitchen.

"I'm sure its fine I've learned not to be picky but maybe I'll watch cooking shows, you know have someone be able to cook around here", she said with a small laugh finally put down and looked around the kitchen but also eyeing the bots to see what they'd do.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:42 pm

"We better trust the bots then! Jetty, Beep, grilled cheese sandwiches, enough for two!" Nalari orders the bots, who start washing their manipulators and beeping around the kitchen.

The tall woman finally puts Taylor down and starts digging around in the cupboards. "Thankfully, I can do microwave popcorn easily enough."

one bot goes to the fridge and opens it up, opening the deli-drawer and selecting cheese from an organized section. Another goes to the cupboards and pulls out a pan, it's body telescoping upwards as it come to the stove and carefully puts the pan on the stovetop, it's eyes juuuust peeking over the edge.

"Why don't you power up the tv and find us something to watch?" Nalari asks, guesturing to the couch in front of a huge TV. "If you can't figure out the remote, try voice commands that start with 'TV'."

Before long, Nalari is coming over to the couch with a big bowl of popcorn in her hands.

(Right, sorry this took so long.)
Darian
???

Postby Virgo13 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Taylor watched in awe as the robots started to get to work this would take some getting used to. "Okay sure", she replied at the suggestion of going to watch some tv together. Finding her way to the living room and picking up the remote. At first it was a bit...odd...so many buttons that did so many things. She worried about making it break so she settled on voice command, "Umm Marvel Movies", she said to the TV seeing a selection of them her eyes sparkling a little but she decided on Thor Ragnarok cause it was funny.

It hadn't started too far in when she saw Nalari come back and Taylor peaked her head over the couch, "This okay?", she asked hoping this movie would be alright.
Virgo13
???

Postby Darian » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:41 pm

"It's perfect, I haven't seen this show in ages." Nalari says as she brings over a big bowl of popcorn.

She sits down close to Taylor and places the bowl of popcorn in her lap, wrapping one arm around Taylor's shoulders. It seems her new adoptive mom won't stop being affectionate any time soon... but at least she isn't being hugged like a pillow again.

But... as the movie starts to play, Nalari frowns a bit. It's clear she's thinking about something else.

"Taylor... you probably saw the door with the fancy lock, right?" Nalari suddenly asks. "Nah... you're smart, you definitely saw it."

The woman sighs heavily. "It leads to the basement, and other than that, I can't actually tell you what's inside it."
Darian
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay