Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:11 pm

Ellie nodded "yeah that makes sense" the woman states, pursing her lips in thought "a crowd would be good, but then we might lose track of where they are, before they lose us." The human stated keeping an even pace alongside Brand, her hand keeping a grip on the woman's ankle, she stumbled a little almost falling and pulling the girl down with her.

Ellie smiled nervously they couldn't use too much magic now especially to disguise themselves she was sure their pursuers would notice that "so erm....do they sell nice jewellery here?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:51 am

Brand looked like he wanted to facepalm.

The drow girl held on for dear life.

"The best metalworkers in the underdark work here," she said. "Willingly or not. Their wares are to, um, die for."

"No," Brand said flatly. "If you suggest shopping, Ellie, I swear I'll shrink you down again to one eighth size."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 01, 2021 2:35 am

"I was just making small talk relax yourself my dear David." Ellie muttered, a small laugh escaped her lips. Yunessa raised an eyebrow looking down at the woman. She shifted about slightly a small laugh escaped her lips and she looked to the drow woman, reaching up the knight fiddled a little with the collar she'd placed around herself making it just a bit more comfortable. "But if you want to go shopping I won't be two opposed and your not allowed to shrink me without permission."

Ellie stuck her tongue out at Brand and moved forward until she actually tripped this time, her grip on the drow's leg pulling the woman off Brand's back and onto her, with Yunessa landing atop her. "Ah you dolt!" The knight complained pushing herself to her feet, the incident momentarily making her forget to disguise herself.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 9:13 am

Brand facepalmed. He spoke a draconian word and suddenly Ellie was bound up in elastic bands again with her mouth firmly covered.

"Yunessa, could you get the dark elf and Ellie back on to my back? Elf, I expect you to keep a firm grip on her. I don't care how. Then we get the hell out of here."

The drow noble considered defying the dragon and making a scene, but they ominous look Brand gave her quelled that idea.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 01, 2021 9:16 am

Yunessa nodded she sighed picking up Ellie and hoisting her over the back of the dragon mount, making her seem a little like luggage. The knight turned to look at the drow noble, she tilted her head and pointed at the bound woman "if the cover is she's your pet....Your gonna have to smack her for that" she muttered keeping her voice low so as not to draw much attention from onlookers. The knight then shifted about making to help the drow up onto brand's back, the leash that hung from Yunessa's collar swaying gently from side to side.

"What are the odds that is about to bring us trouble?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 01, 2021 9:39 am

The dark elf enjoyed smacking Ellie's head around a little too much. She used exaggerated movements to make the blows look harder than they were, though they were hard enough.

"Don't overdo it," Brand warned.

The quartet wandered through the merchants district, somehow losing the dark elves on their tail. Finally the drow pointed to a tavern.

"There," she said. "We just bribe the bartender and they'll let us through."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 02, 2021 10:03 am

Yunnessa let out a sigh of relief at the sight of the tavern, the young knight shook her head a little looking over at the place. It seemed quaint enough "oh good something easy at last." She grinned looking over to the drow girl giving her a quick thumbs up, this would likely be her last time in the city if she didn't think of a way to escape.

Yunnessa cracked her knuckles, moving to give the drow's thigh a small squeeze "lets at least get a couple of drinks before we leave, I'm a little parched after all that and we are right here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 03, 2021 12:14 am

Brand waited for Ellie and the dark elf to get off his back.

The d row girl, however, was looking around with her eyes for an opportunity to bolt. Since the grouped had made clear that she wasn't going to be let go, she knew this was likely the last chance she would get.

Maybe she could signal the bartender or something...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 03, 2021 3:06 am

Yunessa watched the drow from the corner of her eye and made sure that Ellie was walking upright. The young knight cracked her knuckles and looked to Brand "so drink first escape second sounds like quite the plan to me." She muttered a small grin on her face, before she moved to stand besides the drow woman. Yunessa brushed herself down, the leash dangling uselessly over the front of her body and she made to take hold of the drow lady's hand.

"Ok team lets get going."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 4:24 pm

Brand muttered something as he took the shape of an orc. A big, surprisingly handsome orc, evidently acting as a bodyguard. He kept close behind the dark elf, looming over her as though he were protecting her. The drow noble eyed him for a moment before entering the tavern.

The dark elf led the way to the bar. The tavern was plainly designed to try to resemble a surface tavern...but instead of actual wood it looked like planks of a very hard fungus.

The bartender was a male drow dressed like a surfacer, down to the vest and tunic. He looked young but had the air of someone much older.

"What can I do for ya?" He spoke with an awful, exaggerated brogue.

The dark elf looked like she was about to stay one thing but changed it into an order for three of some sort of fine ale
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 04, 2021 9:20 pm

Yunessa took a moment to look around as she was led forward a slight grin on her face the human nodded, watching the bartender for a moment. She took took up the drinks when they came and looked around for somewhere to sit, her eyes falling on an empty table in the corner that would be good for them. The young knight gave a small smile leading the way to the corner standing by the side so she could sit down after the noble woman.

The knight gave a small laugh as she looked to Brand giving him a small thumbs up a sigh escaping her lips as she eventually took her seat. Taking a sip of the drink "ah feels good to relax for a moment after everything that's just happened."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue May 04, 2021 9:32 pm

"You can just let me go," the self said in a low voice. "Once you get outside. You can even keep the others. I'll just tell a story about being ambushed by House Novar. People would believe it."

Brand made a disgusted face. He'd known that the dark elf was likely to sell out her friends, though he had to admit he had expected it a lot earlier.

"We shall see," Brand said.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue May 04, 2021 9:43 pm

The knight pulled a face turning her head away from the woman for a moment "selling out your companions and causing trouble by blaming others, but what did we expect really." The knight muttered shaking her head a little, tutting disapprovingly and she moved her hand to pinch the woman's leg. She gave a coy smirk "Just relax, we got drinks you can worry about what'll happen to you later." She nodded her head moving to gently pat the noble woman's head, using her free hand to raise one of the mug's to the drow's lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 9:12 am

"In going to worry now if it's all the same too you," the drow said tartly. "Er...when the barkeep comes over, tell him we want too use the back rooms...and try to be subtle about paying him."

"How much?" Brand said flatly.

"Two platinum," the dark elf said.

Brand grunted.

"Remember," Brand said. "Betrayal means you're the first one to go down."

The dark elf nodded with a shudder.

"And there might be a reward for you if everything goes smoothly," Brand added as extra incentive.

Ellie, of course, was gagged and couldn't make things worse. He hoped.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 06, 2021 9:24 am

Yunessa shifted a little, moving to gently pat Ellie's head "I would like to point out that this all happened because and you and your gaggle of friends picked a fight with me....I do wonder what you were trying to accomplish." The knight says a small smirk on her face as she looked over to the noble woman a small sigh escaped her lips. The knight shifted about moving to gently rub the woman's thigh, she looked over to Brand and grinned "take a moment to relax in the midst of everything going right."

Yunessa thought, she tilted her head to the side glancing at Ellie deciding to joke around a little. She turned to Brand a joking tone to her voice as she spoke, gesturing at the bound girl with her thumb. "Can she be the reward, just give Ellie to this drow and things will go a lot smoother." She laughed a little, moving to pull Ellie closer to her and the woman.

Ellie grinned behind the gag moving to rest her head against the woman's breasts, right now given how enamoured with her Ellie seemed to be. she might be the noble's best chance to escape, She enjoyed being close to the girl's breasts and had enjoyed their fun times together earlier, now the human gently nuzzled the drow eagerly anticipating when their next session might be.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 1:06 pm

"It was just a bit of fun," the dark elf said sullenly. "If you'd just submitted, we'd have just moved on. But you had to fight back."

That wasn't quite accurate...but despite her actual age she was technically quite young and privileged. With the attitude that came with it.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu May 06, 2021 1:18 pm

Yunessa shook her head "you were threatening to cut my face what was I suppose to do just take it?....Besides you were being vulgar and not asking for anything." The knight grinned a small smile on her face "water under the bridge now....Maybe if your good I'll let you give me a spanking." The woman teased giving the drow a wink, she cracked her knuckles as she downed the rest of her drink, reaching down to pat the gold pouch she'd been given.

"Hands off or I'll snap it off" she stated suddenly and there was a scampering sound as a would be thief ran from them, she shook her head a little, grinning before moving to give the drow a quick kiss on the cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu May 06, 2021 5:48 pm

Her words come a split second before Brand could react...because he was in a mood to metronome the daylights out of someone.

The disguised dragon seemed to produce a mug from somewhere. He took a long draw from it while he watched Yunessa carefully...just in case someone slipped someone a tranquilizer of some kind.

Instead of barmaids there were male servers, all dressed in arm-baring versions of servant uniforms...which looked wildly out of place compared to the bartenders outfit. Yunessa and Ellie would also noticed that the pants were particularly snug.

Brand's appearance seemed to discourage pickpockets, and he kept his head in a swivel to discourage other potential problems.

Yunessa might notice that most of the dark elves here where fairly young, mostly female but not exclusively. The clothing they wore seemed to reflect middle and low upper class positions. Some were actually wearing clothing that looked like they were copies of surface wear.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Yunessa blinked noticing the way the other patrons dress, she turned to look at the drow woman she seemed a little out of place and the knight came to realise that they could be in trouble if they flashed too much coin here. The young woman looked down at her now empty cup and gave a small sigh, she looked towards the bar, it wasn't particularly busy so she figured she could be quick.

She tapped the table and pushed herself up, looking to Brand "Im gonna get another drink" she flashed the man a thumbs up "don't worry I wouldn't do anything Ellie would do." She gave a small laugh and headed to the bar, setting herself next to a couple of drow men as she waited to be served, she also noted that their appeared to be a succubus to her right. She lightly tapped her fingers on the bar, using a free hand to brush herself down, while also briefly trying to pull her top over to cover her one exposed breast, though she had little luck not even managing to cover the nipple.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 08, 2021 7:12 pm

Predictably the demonic succubus zeroed in on the virtually naked human. She draped herself sensually against the girl's back with an audible purr. The two males turned to watch the show while the bartender wandered over.

"An' what can I do for ye?" He said in his horrid accent. He was grinning in amusement. "A couple of drinks for yew an' yer friend?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay