Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 09, 2021 4:46 pm

Ellie thought for a moment, looking up and down the tunnel before looking back to the bar as if contemplating something hard. She turned and looked down to where the party room lay letting out a small yawn she nodded slowly. "Let's go get Yunessa I'm sure she has grown quite bored in our absence" She nodded cracking her knuckles but made no move to actually go down the tunnel.

The knight in question had gathered several cushions close to her and fallen into a gentle slumber by one of the many tunnel entrances in the party room.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:10 pm

Brand led Ellie back into the party room and found Yunessa napping. Brand smiled and sighed.

"Almost a shame to disturb her," Brand said. "What do you think?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:03 pm

Ellie pouted looking around she grabbed a pillow and sat on the floor scooting over to lay down besides Yunessa. "Well sleep was interrupted so....you can sleep over there I guess." She gestured vaguely to the other side of the party room as the human made to snuggle up close to the knight. "Guess I'll end up waking you up" she gave the dragon man a small grin "if I fall asleep that is" she laid her head on the pillow moving an arm to lay lazily across the knight's body pulling the sleeping woman clsoe to her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:17 pm

"I'm sure you will," Brand said. "I can keep watch. I won't need real sleep for quite awhile...despite you aging me by about five years."

Brand sat down and got himself comfortable. Her command not to eat her and Yunessa still bound him for now...unless an emergency cropped up...so he had to wait. He decided to enjoy the eye candy of the two girls while he used his magic to adjust the attitudes of those he had devoured.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:42 pm

Yunessa rolled over, her arm lazily stretching out to gently wrap around Ellie pulling the girl closer while she slept, the knight kicking her legs a bit as she rubbed her head against the pillow. Ellie kept her eyes open not feeling the need to sleep at that moment, her eyes on Brand as she moved her head to rest against the knight's chest. The room they were in seemed quite empty and she found herself enjoying the moment enough to relax, besides if anything happened Brand was there so she felt fairly safe.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:45 am

For once nothing stumbled across them or disturbed them. Brand eventually closed his eyes though he did not actually sleep. The softness of the pillows, the faint perfume in the air, and the gentle exotic music made it easy to get some proper rest.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:03 am

Ellie did succumb to sleep and there was a gentle lull in the air as they slept. Then an hour in Ellie found herself struggling to breathe and her eyes shot open to reveal Yunessa had rolled over and was now smothering her with her chest. Ellie was able to extract herself from beneath the knight without any real difficulty and crawled away. She wandered how long they'd been asleep but figured such a thing didn't matter while they were down here.

Ellie noted a warm breeze coming from the tunnel nearby and crawled over to peer inside she was tempted to go down there but figured it could be trouble. She shrugged peaking down the tunnel it was dark, she couldn't make out much just a small light towards the back of the tunnel and she figured there was a private room back there. She crawled over to the knight and woke her making some hushed noises and pointing to the tunnel. A resigned sigh escaped the knight's lips and she made her way down the tunnel, finding herself in a large room with several high class double beds milling around alongside the chains she'd noted in the party room.

There was an elevator type contraption that seemed to lead somewhere above and she frowned had she known about the beds she wouldn't have had to sleep on the floor. The young knight moved forward one of the beds was occupied by a drow man he seemed asleep though she couldn't really tell and she moved to a nearby bed kicking some of the chains that were on the floor out of the way. She made her way to one of the empty beds and jumped on it, it was quite soft and she found herself struggling to stay awake, she gave herself a gentle slap now sitting on the bed, looking around the room. It was private enough, she was sure she could bring the others in and finish their sleep.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:12 pm

As Yunessa contemplated her next move the dark elf male sat up. He made a couple of quick gestures at her and suddenly the sleep she'd been fighting caught up to her all at once.

She was awakened by a painful slap.

She was spread-eagled on the bed, her wrists and ankles tied down and a ball gag was strapped into her mouth. The drow make was sitting next to her, smiling cruelly.

"I will have to thank Arjunna later for this gift," he said in a low voice. He leaned close to Yunessa's face. "Now then...I like my playthings to make lots of noise. No words, if course. Just lots of noise. If I don't like the noises you make, I can...encourage you."

He held up a silver tool that looked like a scalpel.

"So give me a preview," he said as the spun the scalpel idly among his fingers. "And shake those soft mountains of yours around a bit. There's a good girl."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:50 pm

'That doesn't look friendly' Yunessa thought to herself, her eyes focused on the scalpel for a brief moment, before she turned her gaze to the bindings. 'Wait is that rope?' she thought to herself giving one of her ankles a small tug 'did he forget about the chains or is my mind playing tricks on me?' The young knight gave a small shrug, rolling her eyes 'at least I'm not naked' she thought, snorted and bit down on the gag, it was soft, but there was no way her jaws would be able to break it.

The young knight squirmed pulling at the bindings, shaking her breasts from side to side as she did so. The human balled her hands into fists and she tilted her head to the side. "Now let me up!" she spoke, her voice muffled by the gag and she continued her squirms as she seemed to be trying to break the bindings he had placed on her.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:25 pm

The bindings were a green-and-violet plant-like material that was clearly magical. They were quite strong, pinning her down thoroughly.

"I believe I required a scream from you," the drow said, looking quite happy despite his words. "No words. You don't get to talk. Just make a lot of noise. Now...let's get you better attired..."

He tried to take hold of her robe, but his hand passed through it. Yunessa was reminded that her clothing was nothing more than an illusion Brand had put on her. The drow's eyes went slightly wide as he grabbed her breast and felt the bare flesh.

"Ohhh...clever," he said. "Your master covered you up, but can have you any time he wants. How charming. Well...I guess I can just start on you right away. But first...your punishment."

He set the blade against the flesh of her arm. Instantly a line of fire seemed to flare up on her nerves. The drow smiled.

"Now...no words. Just a lot of screaming. Or I will peel the skin from your limbs.

"You think I don't know about how strong you are? I'm surrounded by powerful women. All the time. All our women are like you. But you're human, not drow. So I can actually do what I want."

The maniac glee in his eyes was genuinely frightening. Yunessa had known warriors who had this affliction: people who loved the shedding of blood and the infliction of pain and suffering regardless of cause. Now she was helpless in the hands of one of those monsters. No doubt he would happily carve up drow women if he thought he could get away with it.

He climbed atop her, smiling cruelly.

"Ohh....so soft and warm," he said. "Now...try again. A good scream. You're going to be doing a lot of that for a good while."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:25 pm

The blade hadn't pierced her skin that much she could tell, but some magic seemed to stimulate her nerves and she writhed beneath the drow, her mouth opening as a muffled scream escaped her lips. She struggled against the bindings the man had on her, her thrashing was quite strong and for a brief moment seemed to force the bindings to stretch. The human settled down and closed her eyes as she caught her breathe, the pain had been intense but it was over for now, though that wouldn't last she was certain of it.

Yunessa kicked her legs to try and dislodge the man and bit down into the gag, she didn't want to give this man the satisfaction of another scream as she moved to disloge the man.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:32 pm

The dark elf remained atop her despite her best efforts to dislodge him. He was smiling at her pain and frustration.

"Keep up the defiance if you don't want to keep your skin on your arms and legs," he said as her held the scalpel threateningly over her left wrist. "But the scream was nice. Keep that up."

He lay atop her and she could feel his very aroused member pressing against her folds. His eyes glimmered with twisted hunger like a shark's.

Her only escape from her bonds meant breaking a couple of fingers. Did she have the will to do it?
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:45 pm

Yunessa tilted her head to the side, she watched the scalpel from the corner of her eye, she didn't like how close it was to her. The knight took a breathe turning her head to look back up at the drow, her cheeks flushed slightly pink. She clenched her fists before allowing them to relax, she knew she would be in trouble if she stayed like this.

The knight frowned, shaking her breasts side to side for a moment as a distraction, there was small cracking sound as through gritted teeth the knight broke a couple of her fingers and then she delivered a solid right hook to the man's head cheek.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:23 pm

The dark elf's eyes registered surprise the instant before the blow connected. The pain of her broken fingers was nothing to the scalpel, but it flared terribly when her fist hit his face.

His head snapped sideways but her didn't fall off her. He did drop the scalpel though. He grabbed at her wrists to try to pin her down again but he couldn't get a grip on her arm.

"Your screaming," he sputtered as the side of this face started to swell. "Well be the last sound you hear."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:27 pm

Yunessa grinned around the gag, she had something of a momentum now, she wasn't going to let the man pin her down if she could help it. Seeing the scalpal was gone she tugged at her other hand and there was a similar cracking sound as her broken fingers allowed her left hand to slip free. The young knight gritted through the pain as she grabbed at the man sitting up as best she could.

The human wrestled with the man grabbing at his wrists as she struggled to push him off her. He still had the weight advantage for the moment and she could feel his still aroused member hitting her body with every movement they made, but she was hoping she could change both of those things soon.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:37 am

The dark elf was not a wrestler, but this disadvantage was offset by her broken fingers. She had great difficulty getting a grip on him because of them, but it least the adrenaline was keeping the pain under control.

He punched and flailed at her, his hands alternately going for her throat and trying to fend her off. Now that she was up she was the one with the size and weight advantage, but he was using what leverage he had for all he was worth.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:42 am

The knight bit down into the gag, kicking her legs as she tried to pull them free of their bonds. The bed beneath them creaked and Yunessa groaned, using one hand to try and grab at the man's wrist while her free hand took a swing at him and missed him by inches.

Ellie moved quickly down the tunnel, she had a bad feeling and decided to check on the knight only for the lone human to find her wrestling with the drow man. She moved forward quickly seeing the scalpel on the floor she kicked it out of sight under the bed and then moved to wrap her arms around the man's shoulders, to pull him backwards off the bed. "Get off her" she complained an annoyed look on her face as she tried to wrest the drow from the knight.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:45 am

The drow was yanked right off the bad. Instantly he turned on Ellie, gripping her throat and squeezing. His eyes were outraged now, alive with fury.

Heavy footsteps were heard coming from the hall. Help was on the way.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:02 am

Ellie gagged, she fell back with the man's hands wrapped around her throat and she reached up grabbing at his wrists trying to pry them off her. She glanced up looking to the tunnel they' come from, glad to hear someone was coming their way.

Yunessa grinned, she shifted about and tugged at the bindings on her ankles and with her hands free she was able to escape them without problem even with her bones broken. "Ellie keep calm, help is on it's way from that man!" She states excitedly before the young knight lunged forward wrapping her arms around the man, moving an arm around to get him into a headlock.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:59 am

The dark elf fought to keep his grip on Ellie's throat as Yunessa jumped on him. The humans body masses were each greater than his own, but his near-psychotic rage kept him on this feet.

A moment layer Brand was there, angry sparks if electricity arcing over his muscles and his golden eyes glowing. He reached into the melee and grabbed the dark elf's neck in a grip that instantly closed his throat. The drow was suddenly lifted into the air with the women hanging off him.

The drow let go of Ellie and tried to claw at Brand's arm. He might as well not have bothered.

"I think that the snapping of your beck bones should be the last thing you hear," Brand snarled, only his concern for the girls keeping him from outright murdering the man on the spot.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay