Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Sat May 29, 2021 6:20 am

Ellie gulped down the last of her soup looking to the dragon and then briefly down the tunnel where Yunessa had run off. The human shrugged turning back up to the dragon man, folding her arms. She hummed softly to herself shaking her head "Not at this moment I think, I'm enjoying the calm and quiet."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 29, 2021 12:22 pm

"Funnily enough," Brand said. "I was thinking exactly the same thing."

His half-orc form shifted. Brand resumed his human shape, looking much relieved. He relaxed visibly as he took full silent and just enjoyed the peace for the time being.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 29, 2021 12:48 pm

Ellie smiled moving onto all fours, the young human crawled forward reaching out to gently pat Brand's head. "Good boy, good boy" she says with all the gentleness of one speaking to a child. Her head tilted to the side, punctuating each 'good boy' with another pat to the dragon man's head.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 29, 2021 1:29 pm

Brand moved his head from under her hands.

"You just had to ruin it didn't you?"

"Just do each other and get it over with," the dark elf managed to say.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat May 29, 2021 1:34 pm

"I wasn't trying to ruin it" Ellie says pouting a little and she moved forward moving closer to the man. She moved to pat the man's head "good boy, good boy" the woman says flashing the dragon a gentle smile, while flashing the drow woman a thumbs down with her free hand.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat May 29, 2021 10:44 pm

Brand grunted...and had to privately admit that the feel of her fingers on this scalp felt...kind of nice.

Despite everything he was still looking forward to having her with him back home.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 30, 2021 4:37 am

Ellie grinned humming softly as she gently pat the dragon's head shifting closer to get a better angle on the pat. The young human looked down the tunnel a small laugh escaped her lips.

Yunessa sighed standing in the party room, she saw the dark tunnel that led to who knows where and shook her head. The young knight moving to sit down on a cushion stretching her legs out before her as she took a moment to rest.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 30, 2021 1:01 pm

It took Yunessa a few moments before she realized that there's was another sound. Someone was snoring slightly...from under the pillows somewhere in here.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 30, 2021 1:03 pm

Yunessa's sharp ears picked up the snoring and the young knight tensed, but calmed realising that a sleeping opponent might not be the most dangerous. The young knight began to search the pillows gently lifting them up to see who might be lurking around.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun May 30, 2021 1:06 pm

She found a dark elf male sleeping under the pillows. The source of his slumber was obvious...an empty wine bottle. He was shirtless, and had a fine muscularity to him. He was quite young...maybe an older teenager. He turned to this side and slightly curled up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun May 30, 2021 1:08 pm

Yunessa tensed looking the drow man over, she looked about and shook her head. Reaching she plucked the empty wine bottle away, before doing the same to some others that lay nearby setting them in the corner. She didn't want him to get hurt if her rolled over onto them, the barefoot night stepped around cautiously trying not to wake him as she moved the bottles. Though as she did she bumped his head with her foot, but paid it no mind figuring he wouldn't stir from such an action.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 31, 2021 9:11 am

He murmured and reached out clumsily for Yunessa's ankle. He turned and pulled her foot closer to him, caressing her feet with this fingers a couple of time before setting down again.

His grip wasn't firm. If she pulled too hard, though, she might wake him up.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 31, 2021 9:15 am

Yunessa stumbled a little at the grab and the young knight frowned looking down at the man, her cheeks flushed and she found herself thankful that she had been able to suppress a laugh. The young knight shook her head tolerably allowing a sigh to escape her lips as she yanked her foot away fairly hard dragging the drows arm out a bit in the process.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 31, 2021 12:16 pm

He awoke with a short. The shirtless d row sat up and looked at the mostly naked knight blearily.

"Whoa," he said. "Party still on? Who bought me the hot surfaced? C'mere. I'll show you a good time..."

The dark elf seemed to be sobering up as he reached for Yunessa's hand to drag him to him.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 31, 2021 12:20 pm

Yunessa blinked a little startled that he'd woken up, so much so that she didn't resist as he grabbed her hand. The knight shuddered and stumbled forward, falling onto her knees before the drow man a blush on her cheek. Her hand came up to grab at his wrist trying to gently pry him off her "hey come on don't grab me like that."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 31, 2021 12:23 pm

The drow weaved unsteadily, looking startled. He looked around ask of realizing he was the only partier left.

"I guess the party is over," he said. "Um...you got my shirt? See it anywhere?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 31, 2021 12:27 pm

"No I'm sorry I didn't see anything" The young woman says shaking her head as she managed to pull her hand back from him. The human shifted back using her hand to brush her shirt down hoping to hide her exposed breast before he really took notice of her appearance. She cracked her knuckles shuffling her slender legs now outstretched before her.

"I think were the only ones here so it might still be around."

"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 31, 2021 12:42 pm

"Your sure are pretty for a surfacer," he said. "So you sing?"

He fumbled around among the pillows until he pulled out a gray, silver-embroidered tunic. He sniffed at it, then shrugged.

"Been hearing a song on the caves for awhile," he said. "But its probably not you is it? Figures. You're hot enough for me to wish they voice was yours."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon May 31, 2021 12:47 pm

"No....No I don't sing" Yunessa muttered her cheeks flushed at the compliment, the young woman allowed a small laugh to escape her lips as she looked around "I don't think my voice would be that good anyway." She gives a small shrug turning to make a quick glance around the room before turning her attention back to the man before her, he could be quite a risk to her after all.

The human knight rolled her head slowly pushing herself to her feet, looking down at the drow before her, she found she was glad she'd taken the collar disguise off who knows what could have happened where she still wearing it. Yunessa took a small step back moving so that she was just out of reach of the man's arms.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon May 31, 2021 12:53 pm

"A pity," the drow said as he put on this shirt. "It calls me to the tunnels outside the city. No word or anything I understand. As you might have noticed I have a thing for all things surface. Stupid, right? So...are you a slave escaping or something? Does that explain the torn up outfit?"

Remarkably sharp for once who looked do much younger than Yunessa. He'd probably make a fine squire...if he weren't a dark elf.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay