Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 pm

"Like everything else in life," Mora whispered into her ear. "You have to try to know what you like. Out master was too polite. Didn't want to frighten you. I'm more direct and a lot more harmless."

Mora kneaded Yunessa's breasts, her fingers seeking out the nipples under the cloth. She got more aggressive too, easing the blouse up more firmly than before. She nibbled on the knight's ear with her soft lips, leaning herself back so Yunessa's back was pressed against her and her head was firmly ensconced between her big soft breasts.

----------

"The lizard said there would be plenty to do," Mia said, pouring prettily. "Thought you'd know."

She fell back into the Temptress role easily. It was what she knew best.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:02 pm

Yunessa shuddered a shiver running down her spine though her head was quite warmed up by the woman's breasts. The knight squirmed a sigh escaped her lips as Mora's fingers ran over her nipples and a small eek escaped her lips. She pushed forward pulling her head free and moving to pull herself away from Mora's grip, she was fairly shy about this after all. "I do understand what your saying, it does make sense" she states moving her hands up to grasp at Mora's wrists, her head pulled away from the woman's mouth.

---

Satler shrugged, cracking her knuckles a grin on her face "I'm sorry to dissapoint but I haven't really explored this place. I've kept to myself unlike Ellie, she's explored this place quite well and seems to have the dragon wrapped around her fingers." She says with a small laugh.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:34 pm

"So are you going to try him instead?" Mora said, taking a coy pose that emphasized her figure. "He'll have you sooner or later...unless it turns out you don't like men. You should try to find out."

----------

"We could ask her then," Mia said. "Or explore ourselves."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:35 am

Yunessa's cheeks seemed to flush even more and she stuttered a little looking to Mora "I dunno" she muttered kicking her foot against the floor, a small laugh escaped her lips and she found her eyes wandering over Mora's body. She had to admit that the woman did look good and she couldn't help but stare. The young knight stepped back, hitting the wall behind her, she was leant forward a little and her lips pursed in thought. Yunessa shuddered the knight believing the woman had the upper hand now if she wished to press it.

---

Satler nodded slowly, in agreement her eyes wandering over Mia "I guess we could go by ourselves should be more fun that way, I'm not sure what Ellie's doing anyway." The human grinned moving to stand at the lamia's side "she actually has a lot of control, for some reason the dragon's under a spell so he has to do exactly what she says." She states casually, almost as though it were a slip up. Deciding to slip that piece of information out there, if only to see what the lamia might do with it.

Satler grinned 'what will you do little snake, make the right moves and you have the potential to earn a buffet of beauties' she thought to herself 'not that you'll get that far, not when your under my power' she confirmed to herself internally, her hand moving up to rest on Mia's shoulder.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:04 am

"Well I think I know," Mora said. "I think you're like me. I go both ways. I think that the place where you're from had made your so uptight about it all that you've been afraid to explore what you want...because you're so lovely that I cannot believe that you haven't had any offers. From all sides."

Mora stepped closer, leading with her face until it was very close to Yunessa's.

"I think your were staring from the doorway because you wanted to find out...to try him, perhaps. Or one of us. And I think that you need someone to take the lead from you. To let someone else take responsibility and control. So you can still be the innocent while enjoying yourself."

----------

Mia stared at Staler.

"She can control him?" She repeated, looking amazed. "How? What kind of power does she have over him? How does it work?"

Perhaps, Mia thought, she'd been concentrating her wiled on the wrong girl. If she could control Ellie, perhaps she could get the dragon to supply her with all kinds of tasty snacks! She could become a queen!

Satler could practically see the thought shooting through Mia's head. The lamia really wasn't as clever as she thought she was.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:13 am

"I won't deny there have been....Offers but I am a knight first I couldn't I mean can't just accept them at the drop of a hat." Yunessa states looking into the woman's eyes and she pulled her head back as much as she could against the wall. She took a deep breathe and sighed "having someone else in charge would..." She caught herself shaking her head a little, the colour in her cheeks having died down a fair amount, she figured she was already in an awkward situation and didn't want to say anything that would make it worse.

Still the knight wasn't trying too hard to get away from Mora and the idea of being dominated by the woman gave her a strange feeling. The young knight shuddered a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth.

---

Satler raised an eyebrow 'wow, not very subtle' she notes coughing a little, her lips pursed together in a brief thought before giving the lamia a shrug "I'm not too sure how she does it, I don't think she knows either, he's just magically compelled to obey." The human states a sigh escaping her lips, "that's how she was able to get hold of her slaves." She grinned a little "the dragon still has autonomy like he's gone out on his own and brought back what he fancied, the bunny girl, you and that knight."

The human leant forward a little, her eyes focused upon Mia as she spoke, eager to see how her experiment could play out. Satler grinned moving to stand infront of her now. "I know Ellie pretty well but how she does that is kind of a mystery."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:53 am

"Would be...what?" Mora said in a low voice. "What if your master were to just take control? What if he...?"

Mora reached out and put her hand on Yunessa's neck. Not too much pressure...just enough to let her feel its warmth. She leaned on until her lips were an inch from Yunessa's.

"...made you give in to him? Made you helpless to resist? Took your lips gently..."

She kissed Yunessa with her warm lips.

"...while keeping you in his grip?"

----------

"She's your friend, right?" Mia asked. "So maybe we could get her to ask him to do things for us, you think? Would you be able to appeal to her friendship or should i...?"

She slid her hands up over her round breasts, making them jiggle delightfully when she let them drop.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Yunessa shuddered at the kiss, she didn't resist and leant in, her hands twitching slightly at her side. Then she pulled from the kiss panting a little, she wet her lips a little leaning forward a little more, her head bobbing up and down in agreement "i...if you." She stuttered blushing heavily now leaning in "w...were my master.....Maybe"

----

Satler tilted her head seeming to consider the woman's words, her eyes following the bounce of the lamia's lips. "I don't think I could treat my friend like that....Perhaps you should." The young woman states a small laugh escaped her lips "your probably better equipped to deal with her." She lowered her voice to see if she could give the girl one more subtle order "make her your submissive slave girl...Make me your slave too."

Satler sighed moving in to kiss the woman's cheeks before pulling back clapping her hands togethor "I look forward to seeing how succesful you are Mia."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:17 pm

"Oh I'm not actually your master," Mora said. "But I can be for a little while."

She stepped up against Yunessa, kissing her firmly with one hand at her neck and then other hand sliding up to the back of her head to grip her hair.

----------

"Tell me about your friend," Mia ordered. "Especially what she likes, what he weaknesses are. I'll make her petty in my hands and we can turn things around on that stupid dragon!"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:21 pm

Yunessa purred grinning as she kissed the woman, her hands briefly moving to grope at Mora's waist before pulling back a shudder travelling down her back as she allowed the buxom beauty to take control.

"For as long as you want" Yunessa panted between kiss, allowing herself to give into the woman for now.

----

"She likes it when people play with her feet" Satler states moving to sit down on the bed once more, her head tilted to the side but she didn't offer up much more in terms of information at that point.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:24 pm

"I knew it," Mora whispered as she pushed herself against Yunessa, pressing her back against the wall. "Come with me...now."

Using her grip on Yunessa's hair she sheered the submissive knight. To the nearest room...a billiard room of all places. She backed Yunessa against the billard table.

"Take off your clothes for me," Mora purred. "Slowly. I want to enjoy this."

----------

"Oh come on, I need more than that!" Mia said. "Give met more to work with. You knew a lot more about her than that.

"Or do I have to...make you tell me?" She said, moving her torso so she was close to and slightly above Satler.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:29 pm

Yunessa winced, the grip on hair not painful but not too comfortable either, still in a strange way it made her feel good. The young woman blinked looking around the room, for a moment before nodding her head, moving to slip out of her shirt. The blue shirt fell to the floor with a soft thump followed by her bra causing her breasts to bounce free as she wriggled her way out of her skirt. Her cheeks flushed as she did and a cold shiver running down her spine.

---

Satler looked up at the girl, her head tilted to the side "like weaknesses? I'm not sure I could say" the young woman states shuffling back from the predatory woman. "You probably have the assets you need already I'm not sure what more I can or should tell you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:46 pm

"Well that's good to hear," Mia said as she ran her fingers through Satler's hair...feeling an impulses to dominate come over her from nowhere. "And flattering. Tell me about her likes...dislikes...hobbies. I've already seen that she uses him to get herself playthings. So we need to make her want to do they sane thing for me...us.

"I suppose the next step is finding her," she mused.

----------

"You really should let these babies free more often," Mora said as she reached out to fondle Yunessa's breasts. "Not a big a me...but very nice. Keep going...dont mind me."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:53 pm

Yunessa blushed brightly, pausing for a moment as she enjoyed the feel of the woman's hands upon her. "W....Well it's not usually that important for me work" the knight states as her skirt and panties fall to the floor leaving her nude before the woman, butt pressed against the billiard table.

---

"You could always wait till she returns to sleep in her room" Satler suggested, leaning into the woman's hand slightly. "Well, I guess she likes games, I don't know if that can help" the young woman pursed her lips in thought a sigh escaped her lips. The young woman grinned slightly "She likes sweet things too if that's any help to you."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:23 pm

"This is your work now," Mora said as she put her arms around Yunessa and slid one leg between both of Yunessa's. Her hands slid up her back as she pressed her own big breasts against the knight's. "From now on."

Her hands slid down Yunessa's back and began to kneader her ass while Mora took the knight's lips again.

----------

"Yeah...I'll just wait for her in her place then," Mia said. "Lead the way to her room. Don't bother getting dressed."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:32 pm

The knight gave a nod, her hands moving to gently grab Mora's waist pulling her close a little. The young lady trembled a little, a small moan escaping through the kiss as she pressed herself back against the table a bit more. Yunessa grinned, her hands clenching now tightly grabbing at the woman's body.

---

Satler nodded rolling her eyes as she stepped forward pushing out into the hall she pointed to a door on the otherside of the hallway and not too far away "she's been sleeping in there."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:34 am

Mia leaned Yunessa back until she way laid out on the table. Her fingers stroked Yunessa's slit whipe the nibbled on the blonde's pale nipples.

"Mmm...nice," Mora said.

----------

Mia entered Satler's room and looked around. Clearly Satler hadn't fully settled in quite yet. "On the bed," she ordered Satler. "And look sexy."

Mia arranged herself, draping her coils around Satler and striking several deductive poses before she found one she liked.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:18 pm

Yunessa blushed a small moan escaped her lips and a cold shiver ran down her spine as she laid on the hard table. The young woman groaned her hands moving down to cover her slit. She was still a bit nervous about going through with this after all and her face flashed with a brief look of worry before settling into a somewhat pleased look.

---

Satler sighed as she struck a pose, enjoying the feel of Mia's cool coils on her skin "Ellie might not be here for quite sometime she slept in the dragon's room last knight I think and she might still be there now you know."

---

Ellie cheeks were flushed and she was panting from the heavy laughing she had done caused by the dragon's tickling.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:38 pm

After a few moments of letting Yunessa get used to her touch, Mora slid her tongue from Yunessa's breasts to her belly...and lower. She quickly found the knight's bud of pleasure and used her fine tongue on it.

----------

"Well poo," Mia said. "Lets wait a bit...then go looking for her."

Ellie, meanwhile, knew she was going to have trouble walking. Brand had finally gotten her out of her clothes and gone straight to ravishing her. First it had been gripes and kisses, but he had quickly moved on to more serious things. In the end Brand had gotten on top of her and had his way...vigorously.

Whatever her experience with men was, it paled in comparison. Brand knew what he was doing and had used this knowledge to wring every bit of pleasure he could from her body. Whatever tensions and anxieties she'd had were gone now, at least temporarily vanished. It had been that good, leaving them both satisfied.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:47 pm

Yunessa gagged her eyes widening, she shuddered a little her eyes watching the woman's tongue and she moved her hands quickly one hand pressed against Mia's forehead pushing her back slightly. Her other hand moving to block the tongue from her slit as an embarrased squeak escaped her lips.

---

Ellie's cheeks were flushed and her hair was a mess, she leant against the man, her nude form glistening in sweat. The young human's lips were curved in a slightly dopey grin, having gone along with man's minstrations knowing she could order him to back off if she felt he was doing too much. Still he was skilled and she grunted a little some more laid back on the bed.

"You took advantage" Ellie says though she didn't sound too annoyed "I'm gonna have to do something about that" She muttered, wrapping her arms around the man's neck and holding him close to her "might have to order you about a bit." She laughed, her head tilted to the side a content sigh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay