Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:06 am

"Worth it," Brand said as he squeezed her shoulder.

Brand grinned as he held Ellie against him. She had felt so good...he was gladder than ever that he'd captured her. She had made such a vision...breasts heaving at every thrust, her body flushed and slick with heat, her voice raised in ecstatic pleasure.

He ran his other hand up her hip and sighted in satisfaction. Definitely worth the wait.

----------

"Didn't you tell me I'm the master here?" Nora teased, but she didn't press the issue. If she wasn't comfortable with it then she wasn't comfortable. Instead of using her tongue she used her fingers to toy with the knight's intimates.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:16 am

Ellie laughed at the man's words and she shifted beneath the man, the young lady raised an eyebrow head tilted to the side. Then she laughed, wriggling a little, letting her arms fall down to rest on the bed. Her lips pursed for a moment before she quickly moved to plant a kiss on the dragon man's cheek "well firstly you can start by dressing me again....A...And it's going to have to be something warm." The human ordered a small snort of amusement escaped her lips.

"I....I'm sorry" Yunessa stammers a sigh escaped her lips, pulling her hands away and moving to rest them behind her on the table. Her body writhed a little and a low moan escaped her lips shuddering at the lady's touch. The knight kicked her legs a little, her head turned to the side and her lips threatening to curve upwards into a smile.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Brand grinned and fished a fur bikini from nowhere. The top had a silvery clip to hold it together.

"Perfectly warm," Brand said as he put it around her and started to hook it into place...convienently groping her breasts as he did.

Oyuki was at her side and dutifully began helping get the bottom of the bikini up Ellie's legs.

----------

Mora nodded and lowered her head again, using both her fingers and her tongue to give the knight the first really good experience of her life. Here were so many ways to pleasure the human body...
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:51 pm

Ellie raised an eyebrow, her eyes looking down at the bikini and surpressed a laugh "it's fine, if you want me to get sick." She states folding her arms as she allowed the two to dress her, pleasantly surprised by Oyuki's attention. She shrugged and rolled her head a little, she sighed, the human woman pursing her lips "I think I'm going to be cold in this outfit" she states looking to the dragon "especially since I intend for you to take me flying."

----

Yunessa took a deep breathe and gagged a little, a small grin upon her face as a moan of pleasure escaped her lips and she wriggled practicly melting into the woman's minstrations. The knight moving her hands again to gently grab at Mora's shoulders
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:36 pm

"Well why didn't you say so?" Brand said with a light laugh. "Lupus, would you do me a favor and get a clock from that wardrobe please?"

He gestured at an oak wardrobe that had many magical beings carved into its sides and front.

---------

Mora got more aggressive with her tongue and teeth.

"I really likes how your boobs jiggle," Mora said between licks. "Just the right amount of quiver. Nor as big a me but who is? Our master as going to like you."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:07 pm

"Well, you should know that warm, doesn't mean bikini." Ellie says rolling her eyes tollerably shaking her head a little. "Honestly I was specific enough to ask for warm" she laughed a little as she shifted slightly on the bed.

Lupus groaned and despite being still asleep awoke to travel to the wardrobe, the rabbit girl rubbing her eyes and moving to grab and place the clock before the dragon man.

---

"I....Erm....Thank you" Yunessa stammers, raising an eyebrow and she shifted on the table a groan escaping her lips. One hand left Mora's shoulder to gently run through the woman's hair, a shiver running down her spine. "O...Oh feels good."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:23 am

(Autocorrect strikes again...it was supposed to be a cloak not a clock.)

Brand picked up the cloak and draped it over Ellie's shoulders. The cloak was fur-lined and quite warm. He stretched a bit...showing off his physique just for the hell of it.

----------

"Let me know if you think of anything you might like," Mora said. She resumed her work on the knight, oblivious to anything else.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:22 am

(Yeah, that makes sense.)

Ellie sighed, reaching up to grab the cloak and pull herself into it a little more, it was quite soft and she felt like she might melt into it. she looked to Oyuki pursing her lips in thought for a moment "Hey Oyuki why don't you go help Mora." She gave the snow woman a wink, before turning back to the dragon moving closer to him, leaning against him "ok yeah, this is definitly warmer."

---

"Ok....Ok Mas....ter" Yunessa says purring in pleasure at the boxom woman's minstrations as she drew closer to climax.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:35 pm

Oyuki smiled and nodded. She got up and left the cavern...having no trouble finding Mora and Yunessa. Yunessa's soft means were all Oyuki needed to find them.

The snow woman snuck into the billard room, a mischievous expression on her face. Seeing that Yunessa was oblivious to her, she reached out with her cool hands and cupped the knight's breasts, caressing her nipples with her thumbs

----------

Brand stepped away to a safe distance before he began to change. His body ballooned and morphed into his dragon form, skin turning to scales. He lowered himself to them ground to allow Ellie to climb aboard.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:32 am

Yunessa gagged, her eyes widening with surprise as she felt something cold slide onto her breasts. Her eyes darting down flashing the snow woman a slightly annoyed but surprised look. Though she didn't have much time to react to the snow lady before cried out arching back as she found herself reaching climax onto Mora's face. Her eyes fell onto the snow woman once more "wha....you?"

---

Ellie rolled her head pushing herself up from the bed the young human moved forward, climbing onto the dragon's back, but not before at first falling onto her butt. An embarrased smile on her face she clambered up, taking position with her legs dangling either side of the dragon's body, her arms wrapped around his neck. She very gently kicked at his "mush mush!" she states a playful laugh escaping her lips.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:51 pm

"It is my turn," Oyuki said.

Mora smirked as she wiped her face and backed away.

"You think she's got any more in her?"

"I think so, yes," the snow woman said. "We are too entertain her until the master returns."

"Oh, well now that you out it that way..." Mora said with a naughty giggle.

Oyuki lay her cool body atop the knight, kneading the woman's breasts.

------------

"Mush indeed," Brand snorted.

Nonetheless he went to the entrance of his lair and looked out. The cold winter had blanketed the trees with snow and the small river was under a layer of ice.

The frosty air did not bother Ellie as he took off into the sky, letting her see the valley below steadily shrink. She could see that the valley was nestled in a small mountain range stretching from north to south. To the east was a wide plain while to the west lay more forests. Brand dove back down into his valley and began weaving along its length to the south.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:38 pm

"Wa....whaa" Yunessa muttered shuddering a little, her body trembling at the cold touch of Oyuki. The knight shifting a little as she lay back upon the table, pushing forward, briefly considering pushing the woman away. Though she found herself unable to resist much, her hands falling limply to her sides and low moans escaped her lips at Oyuki's lips. "I....ugh why?"

----

Ellie cried out at the dragon's speed and sighed in wonder as her eyes fell upon the valley and lands below. She grinned and found herself enjoying the flight to the point she didn't notice the abscence of the cold. "It's such a good view" she cried out, grinning a little, shifting on the dragon's back a little, leaning to the side to get a much better view. The human shuddered a little, looking out across the valley, her hair flying wildly about in the wind, she could easily see such small details like the rivers and even a couple of villages dotted in and out of the valley. In that moment she felt quite safe in this exhilarating experience.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:45 pm

"Because in letting her," Mora said. "Master, remember? I say, you do. I want to watch her make you cum again. So there. We'll turn you into a proper sex kitten yet."

Oyuki grinned as she kissed the knight again.

----------

In the small village's below she coukd see a few people moving about despite the snow. The taverns looked particularly busy as they were well lit up and had shoveled snow from their entrances.

The view was amazing...she could see so much from up here. Now wonder the dragon did his patrols. They certainly wouldn't be a chore to him.

A they approached the southern end of the valley, the walls began to narrow and become steeper. Brand flew higher as he approached the southern entrance. An empty stone building stood there guardian a crumbled wall that had once blocked entry to the valley.

The dragon spread his wings as he came in for a landing.

"This was the outer guard post for the dwarfs who built my home," Brand said. "I use it as a mark for the border of my territory. Obviously it's defunct now. There's no reason to staff it. I keep it to honor the dwarves who protected the valley before I came."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:04 pm

Yunessa opened her mouth to complain or agree or something, the reason didn't matter as she soon found herself locking lips with the snow woman. She shrugged slightly, her hands moving to grip the woman's waist as she decided to go along with this. It was quite the fun time for her after all.

---

"Wow this stuff looks old" Ellie says her eyes widening as she eyed the building and she shuddered it a little. The young human in awe at what she had seen and it took her only a couple of moments to realise the dragon had landed. The lady grinned shifting about slightly as she moved about sliding off the dragon's back quickly and landing on her butt with a slight thud.

She grinned rubbing her butt "I so want to look around this place." She grinned stepping forward, rolling her head and shivering a little, her body feeling a little cold. The young human cracked her knuckles, stepping back a little "though, it seems a little sad no one uses this place any more."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:19 pm

"On the one hand you're right that it is a bit sad," Brand said as he took his human form. "But on the other it's a good thing too. With me here there's no need for a guard post. No big enough threats out there to make this place necessary."

Now that she was close she could see that the place was built for people around five feet in height. The three story structure was very blocky and practical, designed to give the defenders every possible advantage. The rooms were empty but she could see the holes in the walls that had once supported racks of arms and armor. It didn't take much to imagine armored men going about as they protected their home.

"It must have been impressive in its heyday," Brand commented as he put his warming arms around Ellie from behind.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:35 pm

"I think...It may be necessary" The young human states, leaning in to the man's arms a sigh escaped her lips, looking through the door she itched to go inside. It seemed to her that it might be bigger on the inside than it looked. The lady rolled her head a little "not everyone is going to run away and just because you haven't seen the threat, doesn't mean one does not exist."

Ellie grabbed at the cloak pulling it a little tighter and then pulled away from the man moving forward quickly to peer into the doors, before her head turned to look briefly at the mountains around them. "Does seem like a bad place for defense actually they certainly seem to know what they were doing."

Ellie grinned turning on her heels, the dragon was right this place was safe enough it seemed. "Ok how long has it been since you were last here? And I order you to stay outside in human form while I explore the inside....Erm please."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:24 pm

Brand snorted and folded his arms, being reminded that he was still subject to the whims of his girls. Irritated, he turned to fade the winter wind...sulking.

The interior rooms were a bit bigger than they seemed from the outside. Not by magic but because they rooms had been carved from the rock of the valley.

All the rooms were empty of human or dwarven decor or furniture. Only hooks or holes in the walls that may have supported racks or storage. Small piles of old brush and leaves suggested that animals had at one time or another made a home here. Everything was sized for people about five feet in height save for the doors, which were over seven feet tall.

The deepest room held the large well, a square shaped water source that had been capped with a stone and mortar seal. A massive, stern face of the dwarven god Moradin had been chiseled into one of the walls.

A low grunt from a dark shadow in one of the deeper rooms. Ellie could see that a large black bear had curled up in a corner of the room, deep in torpor.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:00 pm

Ellie felt a little bad about ordering the dragon around, though she couldn't quite believe that someone like that was sulking. Her cheeks tinged a light pink colour and she shook her head, moving into building. She grinned at the sight and found she was much warmer especially on her feet and she was now regretting having nothing on them. The young human moved into one of the rooms, shuffling deeper quietly until she heard a noise besides her.

Her eyes widened at the sight of the large shape, she allowed a small gasp to escape her lips, it was much too close for her liking, the young human took a couple of steps back. Moving quietly though she stumbled and fell backwards onto her butt with a thud and a low groan. She stretched her legs out before her, half a foot seperating her from the sleeping bear. She clasped a hand over her mouth and began shuffling back along the ground slowly, trying not to disturb the bear, deciding to wait to stand until she was out of the room.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:27 am

The bear opened an eye and saw the girl immediately. She didn't move right away...she was quite pregnant and due to give birth soon. She snorted a warning at the same moment that strong arms yanked Ellie out of the room.

Brand was there, practically carrying the girl our of the room.

"Don't mind us, Mama," he whispered, his words casting a sleeping spell on the grumpy mother-to-be.

He breathed a sigh of relief as the bear closed her eyes again. Outside he'd spotted the telltale markings in the trees and rocks and realized what Ellie had walked into. That concern allowed him to override his orders and race to the rescue.

"I think we'd best leave her alone," Brand told Ellie quietly.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Dec 14, 2020 9:49 am

"Yeah I agree" Ellie muttered, quietly responding to the dragon man, jumping a little "wait I thought you were outside! How did.....you know what nevermind, problem for another time." The young lady states blushing a little and bobbing her head a little, "thank you for the assistance" she muttered using a hand to brush herself down. The young human shivering a little and a sigh of relief escaping her lips.

Her head tilted to the side and she made sure to close the door to the room quietly as she was pulled out, the young lady allowing a small laugh to escape her lips "guess this buildings more dangerous than expected huh?" she bobbed her head "there was another building on the other side of the area I noticed, it seemed a little out of the way and hidden, like it was probably a hiding spot for the locals....I imagine it wouldn't have been seen with the wall intact though."

The young human states her curious nature taking over once again, a small grin upon her face "let's leave this building to the bear." She grinned moving to give Brand a quick kiss on the cheek.
Redfield
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay