Dragon by the Tail

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Dragon by the Tail

Postby Redfield » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:02 am

Ellie allowed a squeak to escape her lips, she shifted about a grunt of pleasure escaping her lips. The human woman wriggled beneath the drow her breasts squished against the floor. "I....I Said I don't know....All I know is he tried to cast some kind of spell on me and it didn't work." She grunted her cheeks so red they looked like they might burst into flame.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:01 pm

"So there was some quirk about you that turned his attempt to beguile you around on himself?" the dark elf said. "How...entertaining. It certainly couldn't have been your own cleverness or cunning."

She laughed while she toyed with Ellie, which occupied her hands while she had time to think. A quirk, or had some other force intervened? Interesting...

"Tell me about where you come from, human," she said. "I know you are not the usual fare. You strike me as someone who is so spoiled, raised in such safety, that you have no idea about how cruel the world can be."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:24 am

Ellie squeaked shaking slightly a grunt escaped her lips and she rolled her eyes a little "well, there are no drow or dragons where I come from, it's just a world of humans." She muttered shifting arching her back and crying out in surprised as she released her orgasm onto the woman's hand and she turned her head to rest her other cheek on the rug. The human woman sighed "there's not much more to say really. it's not exactly an interesting place."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:43 pm

"No others?" the dark elf demanded. "What did your ham-handed race do?"

This was impossible. Humans were incapable of completely incapable to conquering an entire world. They fought one another almost as often as orcs did with the same degree of brutality.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:47 pm

"No just me and Satler came here, we don't know how." Ellie grunted coming to relax as her high wore off, her cheeks returning to normal. The human shook her head, pursing her lips "I don't know what you mean.....It's not like I know all the secrets of my world." She shook her head sticking her tongue out at the woman "all I know is there's only ever been humans on my world, since forever I guess....So we didn't really have to do anything or get rid of anyone."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:56 pm

The dark elf stopped to think. Another world entirely. Populated just by stupid humans. Oh, what the Queen of Spiders could do with that...

"Soo..," the drow said as she thought. "If he has to do what you say...then maybe he could open a portal to this world of yours?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:02 pm

Ellie paused to think, it had never really occurred to her to ask before and she pursed her lips in thought. The human woman squirmed beneath the drow and gave a slight shrug "I don't know about that....I never really thought about it.....It never occurred to me to ask." She gave a nervous laugh and tried to wriggle out from beneath the woman "I don't know if that's really a good idea though.....The weapons their are a bit more advanced than they are here."
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:52 pm

"You aren't much of a thinker," the drow agreed. "How about you just rest there for awhile."

She sat back on Ellie'sd back and thought. Surely the Spider Queen would welcome a portal to a new world she could conquer...all she had to do was get proper control of this idiot human.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:23 pm

The human pouted at the woman's words and she squirmed in frustration "I'd rather get up" she muttered using her hands to push herself up as best she could, actually managing to lift herself off the floor slightly. Ellie gave a small laugh "your heavier than you look" she muttered shaking her body from side to side as she attempted to dislodge the drow woman.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:41 am

"I know how to use my weight," was the reply. A black fist twisted in Ellie's hair. "Be a good girl and shut up."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:44 am

Ellie winced at the hair twist and shook her head turning her head to the side, looking back up to the drow woman "you better behave or I'll tell on you" she states making a somewhat childish threat to the woman.

The door to the room opened and Satler slipped inside "Ellie, I heard you came back" The young woman states cheerily coming up next to Ellie and the drow before taking a step back seemingly only just realising they were up to something. "Oh your busy shall I come back later?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:13 pm

The drow stared at Satler.

"This is your friend?" she asked Ellie. "The other dragon ruler?"

Behind Satler, her lamia mistress appeared.

"And what is that?" the drow demanded in a flat tone, hinting that Ellie had just gone from plaything to hostage.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:19 pm

"Yep that's Satler" Ellie states a small grin on her face as she looked up to her compatriot "don't worry about me sweetie, she's just gotten a little over excited." She grunted trying to roll over, seeming not able to force her off this way either.

"Uh huh....What exactly have you been telling her?" Satler asks raising an eyebrow as she looked down to the drow "ah not important....She is a friend" she states pointing over to the lamia snorting slightly and glancing back at Mia. She made a shooing gesture, not too worried since she had control over the predatory woman and assumed Ellie had control over the drow.

"Wait outside please" She states giving Mia a small thumbs up before turning her attention back to the drow reaching out and clasping a hand upon the woman's shoulder.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:41 pm

Mia backed out reluctantly, her coils slithering under her. She could simply shift her weight and throw herself through the door if needed though.

"So you two come from the same place and you both can influence the lizard," the elf said. "Ineresting. So if the two of you demanded the same thing of him, what would happen?"
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:45 pm

"How would I know" Satler stated narrowing her eyes, her hand tightening the grip on the drow's shoulder. Before she released it and shifted her grip, reaching down to grab at the woman's breast, giving it a firm squeeze. "Now your going to tell me your name and then get up" she nodded trying to sound as intimidating as she could manage, her eyes briefly darting between the elf and prisoner. "What should I call you? what's your name?" She reiterated sounding a little annoyed this time.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:43 pm

This had reversed awfully fast. The dark elf gasped in surprise that this human would dare lay her hands on her. Her eyes locked with Satler, beginning a battle of wills with Ellie as the stakes.
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:28 am

Satler gave the woman's boob another squeeze "I asked a question, why am I getting silence?" She asked keeping her eyes glued to the drow, her lips curved into a small smile. "Either you tell me or I'll go ask the dragon and you might not the outcome of that" Satler says giving the breast another squeeze wetting her lips a little. "Now what's your name? What do I call you?"
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:04 pm

The dark elf frowned angrily and winced at the squeeze.

"Sharquiess," she admitted. "And your dragon kidnapped me and my friends. With your friend here egging him on all the way."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

Postby Redfield » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Satler bobbed her head and looked between Sharquiess and Ellie "yeah that sounds about right" she muttered shaking her head a little, though she suspected that wasn't the full story she decided not to press any further. The human gave the woman's breast another couple of squeezes before pulling her hand back "well that can't be helped now, so why don't you get up off my friend."

Satler gave the drow a small smile taking a slight step back as she looked the woman over. The young woman wet her lips slightly and moved to sit on the edge of the bed, folding her legs slightly as she looked down at the lady, keeping her gaze on the drow at all times.
Redfield
???

Postby Whitebrand » Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:43 am

Sharquiess let go of Ellie and slowly stood up...grinding her knee spitefully into Ellie's side as she did.

"Another defender," she said. "This plaything of your needs as many as she can get."
Whitebrand
Heavy user

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay