Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Darian » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:31 am

Allianna sighed as Rune mentions his enemies using this opportunity to discredit him. "Sadly Rune... I do not know enough of your enemies to act against them. I am in unfamiliar territory... doing more than saying that you left a good impression on me would tie you too closely to me. I do not want to be seen as influencing you, for your enemies would surely make such accusations to sour our people's relationship."

But... when Rune began speaking of how his expectations were so soundly defied by the Elves... Allianna got a really sad look on her face.

"Oh, Rune... all life in this galaxy is more alike than they are different. In both bad ways and good... you and your people simply haven't seen enough of the universe to realize that... if, no, when you finally touch upon the <manae> that truth will become clear to your people."

She pauses a moment... then smiles. "Perhaps I will mention that in my address to your people... but there is a challenge in that. Your people have experienced hardship and war... and risen above that." Here, she looks at Rune's eyes, holding his gaze. "but you still have much to learn and see about the universe. What I wish is for both our people to go beyond our comfortable borders and views... and rise above both our histories. To not just be strong, but good as well. More importantly, it will fall to humanity to rise above it's own past. That is what I intend to challenge your leaders and your people... if the terrans wish to know why they should trust us... they will have to first prove that we can trust them."

Then she smiles.

"But I believe that your people have no problems rising to difficult challenges."
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:17 am

"I do not see either one of us influencing the other, Alliana. If anything... I see us becoming... Friends, if I may." He'd say, seemingly hesitant to call themselves as such for fear of offense or a wrong assumption.

"You'd be surprised just how many humans hold this idea of all nonhumans..." He began, that familiar stern gaze returning. "The council has done well to shelter us from outside influence, but I'm afraid it's done more harm that good in past years. Not only does the council control what many see, they aim to control how we feel, how we act... They're bordering on what the USS has become."

"I am to change this. One way, or another." He said in a much more frightening tone, without realizing it. This tone would offer a glimpse of what has been shrouded in his mind by a storm. It would be uncertain if he is purposefully clouding his own mind to shield his thoughts, or not.

He would clear his throat, and look up at Alliana once more. "I have no doubt that the likes of Admiral Yamato, or Representative Becker will try to use underhanded words on the council floor. Yamato has despised me since I've succeeded on fronts where she has failed. Becker is a coward that has run from battle... And has lied about his cowardice many times, despite it being common knowledge at this point. Their loyalty to the Confederation is... Questionable." He'd mention as a subtle frown formed on his face. Representatives Clear Skies, Avanetta, and ... Representative Rhennvarr would be quite interested in seeing what you have to say." He cleared his throat once more. "I should mention... Each represantive is also the acting governor of the planet they represent. The three I mentioned represent Dakota, Castello, and Glacies. Glacies and Castello carry an enormous weight in the Council... Swaying those two will help our cause tremendously."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:55 pm

"If you have time, Rune... I would greatly appreciate your insight into the minds of your leaders. What words this Yamato or Becker would use to undermine our alliance, to my face, in any case..." Here Allianna looks apologetic. "And what your leaders would respond best to. If Avanetta and... Representative Rhennvarr carry the most political wieght on your council, knowing what they respond well to... and what they dislike, could be Vital. I do not want to discount any opinions you might have... this will be a formal setting, and you have guarded your borders almost as well as our own."

Well, it was a bit blunt, but Rune HAD said he would support Allianna, even if what she was asking was... a bit subversive. Still, it wasn't state secrets... just a human-view of things.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:10 am

"Hm..." He let out, bringing his hand to rub his chin.

"Well... Yamato is... Well, essentially a rival. She will do anything to bring me down. As will Becker, though Becker is more of a politician. Admiral Yamato is on the Military Branch of the Council along with myself, while Becker is a planetary representative. They will likely try to claim my pushing for this alliance is a grab for power, a gross misuse of the power I already have, and similar claims... Represenative Avanetta and my mother carry a lot of weight in the Council... Castello is one of our most prosperous worlds in terms of trade and wealth, and is also the mainstay of the Imperia system. Glacies is the mainstay of one of our more populated frontier systems, Aurelian Sol. Glacies has one of the best officer academies in the entire Confederation, and we supply some of the best soldiers to the Terran Military. Glacies also has a key planetside shipyard that's important for our frontier vessels to dock and be maintained." He began.

"Avanetta will be focused on the trade details of our agreement. My mother, among many on the Military branch will be keen to hear about what military options we gain from this alliance. I have no doubt many of those who are on the council will have questions for you to answer... They will probably ask you questions such as "What do you hope to gain from this alliance?", "What will we gain from it?", "Can you really be trusted", "Do you plan on dragging us into wars", "Would you honor the alliance if we were to be declared war upon"... And so forth."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:31 pm

For a moment, Allianna let herself smile, and her thoughts were only for herself for a moment.

'It is a grab for power. But so are all actions in times like these... but only those who are content have no desire for power. This young man is far from content... we shall have to see where his desires carry him.'

"I can answer a few of those questions now, at least in part." the elf says aloud. "We hope to gain the perspective of a younger species, one that would allow us to more easily reintroduce ourselves to the galactic community as a whole. Aiding the Federation at this early juncture will allow both our people to form a stronger, better relationship with the rest of the galaxy, moderating Terran prejudices while utilizing apparent Astellan virtues."

She pauses, then sighs slightly. "In essence, the Federation will seem less hostile if the 'Wise Astellan' are seen supporting you, and the Astellan will be seen as less stand-offish if we are seen curbing the 'hateful Terrans.' I will not be so blunt with your leaders, of course, but I will be honest about that, at least. You stand much to gain if this gate project is successful. Astellan technology and products are incredibly rare and desired by the rest of the galaxy."

Allianna smiles happily at the thought. "Not to mention, the craftselves and tapu-smith masters will be eager to have a new market."

But... when Rune begins to speak of war, Allianna's face falls.

"War... war is a difficult matter to explain, Rune. We would only go to war for a true ally... and your people have yet to prove yourselves."
Last edited by Darian on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:23 pm

"It would be wise not to publicly doubt a Terran's loyalty to a battle-brother." Rune would say, narrowing his eyes.

"Let alone a Glacien's." He'd say, folding his hands behind his back. "My people... Glacies, specifically... The soldier life is encouraged. A soldier's death on the battlefield is often celebrated after a day of mourning. This is our way. It's often asked... From Glacies, or to Terra... Are we born to die?"

He paused for a moment after posing the philosophical question to her, before his lips curled in a subtle smile.

"But I have no doubts that those who are willing to listen to us will be brought to our side, my dear Alliana. As I said before, you and your people have made friends with Terra's hardest soldiers." He reminded her, nodding his head.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Oct 08, 2020 10:47 pm

"I do not mean to question your people's loyalty or valor, Rune... and while this initial meeting was successful, it is only one small group of humans and elves that have gotten along. I am only one Sage of ten, after all."

Allianna sighs softly, shaking her head.

"In the eyes of the universe, you have no battle brothers. No other species would look to you for aid and trust. Your people are alone, and your skill in war will not win you friends among the stars, and few true allies among my people... and I do not blame them for that."

The elf folds her hands in front of her, her thumb idly rubbing the knuckles of her gloved hand.

"Rune... my people have no love of war. Our empire currently holds ten stars, and has held there for longer than your civilization has existed. But I remember a time when we could look up and call every star in the sky our own. Thousands of planets, hundreds of stars. It did not last, and the war that ended that peace nearly consumed our race... and many of our own battle brothers."

She looks up to face Rune again, her eyes grave.

"Rune, for all the horror that Terrans suffered and inflicted toward the Dominion, and for all the horror that the Dominion suffered and inflicted on the Terrans... The greatest war in your history would have been but a skirmish in the our own. In the end, only ONE species and civilization was driven to complete destruction. We were NOT so lucky."

Allianna's gloved fist clenches, and she takes a calming breath before continuing.

"Your species must prove your loyalty and bond in peace before our people would truly support you in war. That what happened to the Dominion would NEVER happen again. That is why I am not eager to speak of war, Rune... it would shatter our alliance before it is truly begun. The Astellan will not go to war for anything besides our own self-preservation... and no farther than our borders. We call all life sacred and declare neutrality... Not out of fear for our own lives... but because we fear for the REST of the galaxy should we ever sound the war-horn again."

(The implication is that the Astellan's war with the Spider Queens was so complete it swept up and consumed lesser races entirely... and it was STILL a draw.)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:31 am

"And this is why I am pushing so hard for this." He said, a grim look crossing his face.

"The council is delusional to think that we would fight against the entire galaxy if we must. The bureaucratic ways of the council have held us back from true progress in the galaxy... But... Change is coming. Soon." He commented, pondering for a moment before he looked her in the eyes.

"Alliana, I'm not sure how to explain it, but... I feel it. The entire galaxy is edging closer to a hair trigger. New maps are going to be drawn. Empires crumbling... I've had... Dream-like visions." He admitted, shaking his head. "...."

He stopped and would pause for an incredibly long time before speaking again. "Can I trust you, Alliana?" He asked as he slowly took several deliberate steps in a half circle around her.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:59 pm

Alliana remains quiet when Rune admits his species failings and lack of foresight... she knows this is hard for the proud man to admit. Not something he would discuss lightly.

But her eyes narrow when Rune speaks of 'Dream-like visions.' The tall elf sighs, and bows her head.

"You can trust me, Rune." she says at last. "Tell me of your visions. Such things are not to be taken lightly, especially if they weigh so heavily on your soul."

(Okay, it's short, but I did manage something.)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:15 am

The room was filled with an ice cold aura that emanated from the human.

His expression remained grim, and for a moment Alliana could swear she could see their frozen breaths for a mere second.

"These are not like mere dreams... They are far more haunting, more so than any battlefield I have walked." Rune said, an unfamiliar tone in his voice, was it fear?

"I've seen crystalline cities shatter, mountains crack, and entire worlds torn asunder." He said. "Not just from war... But... From something else." He said, shaking his head, he seemed to be in a bit of pain. A hand would be brought to his temple as his face contorted slightly.

"But... When I try to focus on what it could be... I'm met with incredible pain in my mind."

He shuddered.

"But that's not my main concern... My main concern is the Confederation." He admitted, "I fear whatever may be coming... That my government is not capable enough to stop or survive it. I can't reveal everything to you just yet, Alliana... But I do have a plan to remedy this. However... It'd brand me a traitor if I dare even utter it in the presence of my peers."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:14 pm

"More dangerous than being seen as friendly with an alien lady?" Allianna raised her eyebrows, but did not smile. "Building our alliance will not be easy, but I will not pry any secrets out of you, Rune. You have been far more open than even my most optimistic hopes for your people... I have no wish to jeopardize that."

The elf lets out a soft breath, and the room warms slightly.

"Be not afraid, Rune... I do not think your people will be lacking for friends soon. Tell me only what you wish to."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:59 pm

"You're too kind to this hardened soldier, Alliana." He said,and would nod.

"You have my word that our peoples will come together. I swear this to you, Alliana." He'd say, bowing his head slightly. "But what I speak of has little to do with you or your people, unless you choose it to."

He'd look up at her again, a sincerity in his eyes. "In due time, I may ask for your aid in order to reach my goals in order to save the confederation. But that is a talk for another time."

He paused for a moment... "The... Food we've been serving you and your cohorts has been satisfactory, yes? I noticed the elders of your people seem to prefer lighter foods, fruits, and vegetables... While the younglings are... A bit more ravenous."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:32 am

"Then we shall hope for the future together, as all must." the Elder does not press further. instead...

Alliana laughs at Rune's awkward attempt to change the subject.

"While older elves are more set in their ways, our youth are eager to try new things, and explore new sights. You need not worry about the catering of your ship, even though I know well the reputation military rations have..." the elf smiles in a coy fashion. "Your meals taste of your ship and crew... a new experience unlike any our young have seen in a long time. They will speak fondly of your hospitality when they return home."

The old elf would wait and see... she had much to learn of humanity and the terrans... it would be best to let Rune deal with any problems his own people might bring to the table. She would have enough on her own.

And so, the conversation shifts to lighter things... and conversation elsewhere between another pair, was of sweeter things as well.

"You are a tease, lend-mella..." Telluria whispered, wrapping her arms around Meredith as she called her 'a ravenous beast.'

"To taunt me with such succulent flavor, and yet to only let me have a nibble..." The elf's big lips began to play with Meredith's earlobe, the soft pink lips tugging at the lobe gently.

"You are so cruel, and yet so hungry for affection."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:26 am

Meredith let out a hushed gasp as she pressed herself against Telluria.

"Mfh... I crave nothing but to be in your embrace..." She said quietly. Her uniform having come unfastened, and would reveal her smooth, pale belly and a bet of her subtle cleavage.

"And I don't want to hear anything about being hungry... You glutton." She hissed softly, before turning Telluria's head, a bit forcefully, only to plant a wet kiss on her lips. Meredith's tongue would eagerly slather across the elf's lips, coating them in her sweet saliva. She'd break the kiss as soon as it started, leaving a trail of saliva between their mouths.

"My poor bottom is still gaping from that... Experience. I hope you can still manage to fill it without going to the extreme of putting me inside of you... You gluttonous fiend." She continued to tease, before wrapping her arms around Telluria's neck and straddling the elf. "I love you, Telly..." She'd say with a sudden more submissive tone.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:17 pm

"Nnn... I suppose if you need me to be... gentle..." Telluria whispered, smiling down at Meredith as the small human wrapped her arms around her neck. The elf licked her lips, twisting her tongue to lick up the saliva Meredith left with her sloppy kiss.

"I love you too, my Meredith..." Telluria leaned back. "But at least give me a good taste of you, if I cannot have all of you."

gently, Telluria lifted off her white steelsilk dress, exposing her peach-colored orbs to the air of the cabin, and settling Meredith between them as the elf peeled back her uniform.

"Have some faith in your elder, Meredith..." Telluria smirks, her eyes knowing and teasing the little human. "Your work pleasing me will never be for naught. But how will you do so, for your poor, deprived elder cannot hold you within herself?"

Both Telluria's pussy and her lovely breasts are available for Meredith... will she play act as Telluria's child and nurse, or put her tongue to work to draw out the <stamin> directly?
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:23 am

That familiar all too adorable blush returned to her cheeks as she eagerly let her tongue wrestle against Telluria's.

"A-aah... Haa..." She let out, letting her hot breath escape through her mouth as she licked the elf's tongue before locking her lips against hers once more. Telluria would feel a dampness soaking through the lower half of Meredith's uniform. Meredith would break the kiss with a gasp, and stare up her lover for a few moments before a subtle smile formed on her lips.

"D-did I really do that well for you, my love?" She asked, before standing to let her top fall off, revealing her almost perfect form. She'd tease Telluria for a moment as she stood, and rake her fingers over her own body, before she would turn around and arch her back to present her rear to the Elf, letting her trousers slowly slide down.

"Just look what you did to my poor bottom..." Meredith said in a lustful whimper. As her trousers fell, so did her panties. Strands of her juices leaked off with the removal of her underwear, and both her womanhood and pucker were incredibly swollen and puffy. They were still stretched from their night of passion from before, having looked double their size due to the swelling. Meredith reached back and tenderly spread them both open with her fingers to reveal her succulent pink flesh that was hidden away inside.

"You're such a beast when you get riled up, my love...And I love it." She whispered, and gave her rear a little shake.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:51 am

(Hooo... sorry this took so long. November has been... a THING. New department in my job, holiday rush, Covid... Been a bit out there. This is going to be a bit of a quick one to get back into the flow of things.)

Telluria sucked in a breath as Meredith bared her bottom to her, waving it before her face alike a teasing piece of meat, a succulent fruit. Stars above the human still smelled so good...

"Nnnn... you are a most teasing <mella>, my Mere..." The elf takes a long breath of her, leaning forward to let her breath play over the human's sensitive nethers. "But you have driven me to taste you again, and only a little. I do so hope you reward my restraint."

Pointedly, Telluria lifts aside her dress, revealing her loins as she takes up the enjoyable task of gently licking at Meredith's abused rear. Surely it's not too bad, she make sure the human was well healed before Meredith was released... but mmm, it wouldn't be too bad to make her twitch and beg for more, just a bit?

The elf's long tongue slides around the puckered hole, her lips kissing every inch again before she decides to take her bite...
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:04 pm

(It indeed has. I'm just glad I'm over covid, personally. )

Meredith let out a series of soft coos and subtle moans. Her toned but plump rear tasted of her sweat, and her scent would be almost intoxicating to the Elf. She tasted as wonderful as their first night of passion, a taste that one would never be able to get enough of.

A gentle hand would reach back to grasp Telluria's hair, and begin to press the elf's face into her rear. Meredith bit her lip as she let out her moan, grinning back at the Elf that serviced her pucker. "Mmmmmf... My sweet, beautiful Telly... How I just adore-Nnnf~!... How I adore you." She let out, and let out a shiver as the other continued to lick and lap at her nethers.

She did enjoy teasing the Elf... The poor thing was just so easy to get worked up, and when she finally broke and lost control, it was pure bliss for the human. And that was her goal, to tease and tease until Telluria could bear it no longer and would be forced to claim Meredith once again in a more... Traditional way~.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:55 pm

Telluria let out a soft whine as Meredith pushed her head closer to the twitching, abused anus, her sensitive nose ever closer to the source of Meredith's scent.

"Nnnnn! Mere... why do you taunt me so~?" The elf whines as she takes another loooong lick. "To have only a taste of you, when there is so much more I want!"

Loosing herself slightly, Telluria leans forward and plunges her tongue into the puffy pucker, locking her lips around Meredith's anus and burying her large face between the human's cheeks. the tongue isn't quite so rough... more like she's trying to lick away the puffiness from the inside...

and yet, Telluria's arms reach forward to hold Meredith's stomach and back, not letting her move away...

(Sorry this took so long. Hope you're still doing okay!)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:57 pm

Meredith let out a delighted moan as she felt her lover take charge and begin to make out with her abused rear.

Her anus would wink and flex as the elf's tongue slithered inside of her, almost in a kissing motion to match against Telluria's lips. "H-haa... Good girl... Show me how much you love me, mh?" She let out in a teasing manner.

She let out a quiet moan as her free hand slipped between her legs, she began to slide her fingers between her swollen and soaking lips, causing audible "schlk"ing noises to escape from her nethers.

"O-o-oh... Telly... How I.. H-ha... How I love you." She let out as her other hand released Telluria's head and grasped at her own breast. She was melting at the elf's touch now.
Kristoph1344
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay