Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Darian » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:20 pm

As Meredith began to attend to her own nethers, Telluria was both amused and annoyed at her small lover. Her lend-mella was faaaar too naughty, to leave her like this. Telluria sent a small burst of mana into her tongue and Meredith's ass, making sure that she was properly healed this time... and then gave the tight pucker one last sucking kiss before her lips left it with a pop.

Not that she really minded the taste... but there was something so much sweeter right before her.

The elf suddenly shifted her grip, her big palms wrapping around Meredith's thighs, spreading her legs open... and revealing that her tongue is surprisingly long for an elf, let alone a human. Meredith's fingers end up wriggling next to that hot, slimy appendage for a few moments before Telluria's mouth simply covers them and the human's pussy... The elf happily begins sucking on a much sweeter orifice, and her lovers hands...

The action is sloppy yes, but it's intent is clear... Meredith is only getting away with her teasing because Telluria promised not to swallow her on the ship! Not that the poor girl would be able to resist if the elf decided to suck harder and harder and open her mouth wider!
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:53 am

Meredith's nethers were already sopping wet. When she was forcibly spread open, she let out a gasp as she felt her lover's tongue slither inside of her. She shuddered as she felt the other simply start sucking against her crotch. "O-oOoOoOoOohh..." She moaned out and gripped Telluria's head as her legs wrapped around the elf's neck.

"A-aaaah.. Haaa..." She whined, and ran her fingers through the elf's hair, cooing as she began to rock her hips against the other's mouth. She panted, moaned, and whined. She adored this. She longed for this each moment they were together. "T-telly, my love... Haa~... M-more~!" She cried as her fingers wracked down from Telluria's hair to her neck.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:02 pm

And Telluria gave Meredith more, and more of her tongue, mmming happily as she went as thick and deep as she could go. The hot muscle flicked and swirled and dove, seeking every part of Meredith's tight passage.

Telluria relished the taste of her <lend-mella>, her little whines and soft voice... she imagine all too clearly how good it would feel to suck her just a bit deeper! It was a delightful agony, resisting the temptation...

so she did something else, to relieve her tension... she pushed Meredith's head between her thighs, not caring if it was the humans face or the back of her head that was pressed to her pussy... and clamped her thick thighs together around that small head. It would be harder to breathe, and squirming difficult... and Telluria started to grinds herself against Meredith's trapped head. She wanted Meredith to struggle and please her... not that it would be hard, because despite the sudden dominance, Telluria was trying to be careful...

she didn't want to crush her little lover... though it might seem like she was.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:19 pm

Meredith let out an "eep" as her face was pressed against the elf's pussy. She moaned delighted as she began to slurp and suckle on the elf's sex, her moan vibrating against Telluria's sensitive flesh.

As Telluria squeezed her head with her thighs, Meredith's womanhood would quiver, and even squirt out some of her juices as she let out a muffled gasp as Telly's tongue went deeper. Meredith's small mouth quickly went to work in order to satiate her lover and to also draw out her stamin.

Oh, how Meredith adored when Telluria got so pent up she lost control... She simply loved it when the Elf dominated her and held her against her will. Periodically Meredith would gasp for air when she could, and go right back into lapping and suckling on the other's pussy as her own was being filled by the elf's warm and slimy tongue. Meredith's left hand would move to Telluria's rear in order to tease and press at her pucker, hoping to send her over the edge.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:50 pm

Everything was going wonderfully. Telluria let out a happy sound as Meredith began to gush in her mouth. She loves the taste of her little humans pleasure, and how she has to work to draw it out.

But as she does... hoping to stir her stamin to wakefulness, to reward Meredith's good behavior between her legs (and wasn't it a pleasure to feel her trapped between her thighs...)

There is a loud knock on the door.

(Alas! Time and tide waits for no man or elf. Don't worry, I figured this would be a good seqway into what's coming.)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:12 pm

Meredith let out a gasp as she heard the loud knock. "Mmmmfh!?" She let out quietly from Telluria's nethers as she quickly beckoned Telly to stop what she was doing so the Human could quickly dress herself.

She panicked and squirmed in Telluria's grasp, her naked body pressing and squirming against Telluria's as she desperately tried to wriggle away to get back into her clothes.

Who the heck could it be?!

(I am so sorry about the late reply, I had no idea you sent one!)
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:29 pm

Telluria merely sighed in what sounded like mild annoyance... but Meredith could feel the Elf's legs trembling as she gently released Meredith's head from her thighs and her pleasing work.

Rather than get dressed, fixing her disarrayed appearance... Telluria walked RIGHT up to the door and tapped the controls to open it. The elf was obviously annoyed... and she didn't seem to care how she looked at that point.

Still, her eyes widened at the sight of who stood outside her little room.

"Commander Aldin," she said, standing at attention and doing that strange hand over heart salute some of the elves did. "How may I help?" Incedentally, this motion created a silver flash over her clothes that put them in order in a second.

Kyleah Aldin was one of the more intimidating Elves who had joined the trip to Terra. They wore armor that was both feminine and masculine, and was heavier than what any other elf had been seen wearing. It was silver with gold trimmed filigree that would suggest it was ceremonial... except for her shoulder paldrons, which were made of obviously different hand, being steel and some kind of bronze... and carrying obvious battle damage that had been repaired. Cuts, rents and hints of char were on those paldrons... repaired, but the damage left clear.

The elf themself had a pretty, angular face that seemed mostly more female than male, with black hair and very dark skin, seen tied back in braids. Their cheek was marked by a single deep scar. The elf responded to all gender appellations, and despite looking like a fantasy knight, was both serious and professional in her dealings with the Terran fleet.
Every elf in the ground forces instantly obeyed Commander Aldin, and that included the attending cadets.

Aldin's eyes flashed to Meredith's struggling to cover herself, but instantly returned to Telluria. Telluria's face was respectfully blank, and she did not look away from her commander.

"Cadet Melbareth. I am running a last ceremonial drill for the Cadet Corps. There has been an addition to the ceremonies that will be held on Terra. Details will be discussed elsewhere, but I was not able to contact you in the last hours to begin arrangements."

"I was off duty, Commander Aldin."

"with your communication Jewel covered."

"Yes, Commander. I was enjoying my <lend-mella's> affection." Telluria says this with an utterly straight face... and without a hint of shame.

"Indeed. I will give you five minutes to ensure those duties are complete, then I will expect you to meet me down the hall." Aldin turns and walks away.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:15 am

Meredith's cheeks flushed brightly in embarrassment as she pulled her gaze met the other elf's.

There were rumors among the human crew on the ship that she had been 'fraternizing' quite heavily with Telluria, and their have been some snarky comments here, hushed whispers there, and while Meredith wasn't ashamed of her feelings for the Elf... She was quite nervous as to what her peers would think. She already knew that Rune saw her affection with a hint of disapproval, but instead insisted her personal relationships be upheld "Off Duty."

As the other elf turned to walked away, she let out a sigh of relief. "Sh-..They ah..." Meredith swallowed. "They didn't seem to mind what... What we were up to..." Meredith let out as she sat up on the bed. "I hope I'm not getting you into trouble." Meredith let out and rubbed her upper arm. "They remind me a lot of Rune, though. Hard but... With a soft side."

She looked up to Telluria and offered a slight smile. Meredith hoped that the elf would use the time they were given to really rock Meredith's world.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:42 pm

"An understandable comparison... and an accurate one." Telluria smiles as she turns back to Meredith and kneels before her. "Commander Aldin is a well respected knight, whose example all cadets should strive to follow. Few are those who manage to take up as much duty and remain themselves. And you need not fear their judgment... Commander Aldin's only concern is that my affections for you are given the same attention and honor that I give any of my duties."

The elf reached out and began straightening Meredith's clothes, little flicks of light from her fingertips removing and wrinkles as well.

"I admit, not all my people are as... pragmatic as they are about such things. Many of my people consider such carnal relationships to be... unreasonably hedonistic, especially outside our own species. They would consider our couplings... bestial." Telluria frowns slightly at the thought. "I have heard similar whispers among your crew about our relationship, though none have dared ask me directly about it. But I have never given any such thoughts purchase in my heart, or my mind. Those barbs are old annoyances to me, nothing more. Affection, so long as it harms no-one, should not be shameful."

Her hands stop their gentle ministrations, and reach up to gently cup Meredith's face. Telluria meets her lovers gaze with soulful blue eyes, full of concern.

"But you are not I, <lend-mella>. I do not wish to shame you or bring troubles to your door with careless words... should I be more discreet in my affections to you? I do not know what to do if one of your crew-mates asks me if we are lovers. I would proudly name you mine, but I do not know your ways."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:13 pm

Meredith stared into Telluria's eyes as she straightened up Meredith's clothing.

"My people are... Similar." She said with a sigh. "We... Don't view it as... Well, that demeaning. We see it as betraying our species..." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "Humanity has always been preyed upon by other species, and whenever interspecies couples are made known, they are usually met with scorn and disapproval. But... Things are getting better! Slowly... I just hope that all in the Confederation learn to let go of their hate one day."

Meredith's cheeks flushed red as she nuzzled lightly into Telluria's hand. "If confronted... I'd admit my love for you to my peers." She'd say as she gazed into the Elf's eyes. "I know it's so sudden to say these things especially to... To you... But, I truly love you. I've never felt quite this way about someone before and... Just..."

Meredith would stop before she suddenly leaned in to press her lips lovingly against the elf's. Her tongue forcing it's way into her mouth to allow her saliva to ooze inside and mix with the elf's own. "M-mmmph..." She moaned out quietly, her juices obviously soaking through her clothing she rushed to put back on already.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Dec 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Telluria accepted the kiss happily, her larger tongue sweeping out fill Meredith's entire mouth for just a moment... then pulling back, one hand coming up with a handkerchief and wiping their mixed saliva off the girls mouth and chin...

"I know, my sweet, I know... every taste of you is temptation." the elf whispers into Meredith's ear. Swiftly, she slips off Meredith's soaked panties and presses a clean pair into the human's trembling hands. "But both our people need us now. Soon, if all goes well, the alliance will become true, and you will show me your home, and I shall show you mine. Temperence would not be a virtue if it were easy, <lend-mella>... but it will make our time together all the sweeter."

Telluria rises, letting Meredith recover her composure. However... the elf is still holding her soaked panties. She glances down at them... then flashes Meredith a smile.

"And our stolen tastes all the more alluring..." She murmurs, and pops the panties into her mouth. Telluria rolls them around for a moment,... and then swallows, tilting her head back to accent the small bulge slipping down her throat.

The elf lets out a happy sigh and gives Meredith one last hungry look. "I'll hold onto these till they're... clean." She winks, then leaves through the door.

(Got a minor offscreen thing after your reaction here. Should be fun!)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:49 am

Meredith let out a shudder and hugged herself after Telluria had left.

The poor human couldn't handle it, she needed at least some relief, and with Telluria's saliva still in her mouth, she'd swallow it down and let her fresh panties drop to the floor.

Her body would fall back onto Telluria's bed as the girl began to toy with herself. She let out cute, adorable coos and "mmf"s as she played with her desperate womanhood. She had such a burning passion for the Elf... And as a bit of... Payback for leaving her suddenly, Meredith figured she'd leave her bed smelling of her sex, just to tease Telluria even more for when she got back. Meredith may even expect a visit from Telluria in her own quarters later.

But still, the girl would relieve her sexual tensions, leaving Telluria's bed with a rather large wet spot, and a strong scent of Mere puss~.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:54 am

(sorry I didn't see you on the meeting!)

Telluria did not try to hide her smile as she walked down the corridor. It took a bit of effort not to digest Meredith's panties, but she would give them back to her little lover... hopefully scented with her own insides. She couldn't help but imagine her needy Mere sniffing them desperately, like a feline with nip. This little game had become more fun since Telluria had begun to tease back... the elf longed to find a way to entice Meredith inside her body. She would need to figure out what Meredith really liked to eat...

Still, Telluria tried to school her expression as she approached Commander Alden, though her aura of happiness was obvious to any elf. "I stand ready to assist, Commander."

The tall, armored elf nodded and beaconed her to follow, and Telluria fell in step beside them.

"<You seem to be getting along well with Lieutenant Aaberg.>" Commander Alden notes, eyes straight ahead.

"<Yes. It is a pleasure and honor to have her as my little friend.>" Telluria does her best to imitate the elder knight's stoic manner, but she isn't stupid. The commander would not comment on her personal life to make idle conversation... especially in their own tongue, hidden from prying ears.

"<If she is indeed your little friend, then you have surely sworn the appropriate oaths to her, correct?>" Kyleah Aldin asks this softly, quietly, but Telluria misses a step at the question. "<If you intend to claim that friendship, you must hold to that oath... and I know it is one that has given you difficulty before.>"

Telluria bows her head, as the pain resurfaces. "<I... I have been hesitant, Commander.>" she admits, her thoughts drifting. "<But I do not wish to lose Meredith, when she might not understand. I love her no less than any of my other little friends.>"

"<Love is a powerful, dangerous thing, Telluria. You must not use it lightly, and always openly can carefully. Especially now, as Astellan far from our home, all our kind must act with care. Do not wait long, or you risk turning to deceit and dishonor.>"

The tall elf takes a moment to slow and catch Telluria's eyes. "<Even if you part, it is better to have loved honestly than to keep a little friend in selfish desire. and true bonds will weather such tests.>"

Telluria nodded, and was grateful when Commander Aldin turns back to discussing the drills and ceremonies for the cadets. But she still had no answer to the question... how to tell Meredith that her other two <lend-mella> were still alive?

(Funny, I just checked, but Telluria has already said that she has two other <Lend-mella>... when they first met. Meredith seems to have not heard that.
Honestly though, I could use any thoughts you have on how to handle the reveal, there. What you think should happen?)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:33 pm

Word had rapidly spread that the fleet would soon enter the Sol System.

It would come to be realized that arriving in the Sol System was a huge deal for these humans. It was rare that frontier humans would have the chance to arrive in the system, let alone Terra itself. The fleet was abuzz with activity. Excited chatting, the crew and personnel constantly checking their dress uniforms to make sure they were perfect. It was hard to imagine that their well kept uniforms could get any sharper, but one would be surprised. Both Rune and Meredith had been spending an extended amount of time to ensure their uniforms were pressed, free of imperfections, and that they themselves looked as good. Rune had taken the time to trim his hair a small amount and shave. Meredith on the other hand she looked... Stunning. She had taken the time to adorn makeup and pull her hair back into a beautiful braid so she could adorn her officer's cap that she rarely wore while on duty. If Telluria had a chance even to peek at the human girl she had became infatuated with... Well, it was safe to say that the human now had the beauty and fairness comparable to an elf.

Many of the human were crowding around the view ports and windows as they exited hyperspace and excitedly chatted amongst themselves as the Sol System came into view. It was the third planet that orbited a brilliant yellow-orange sun. The planet had beautiful blue oceans that shimmered from the light of the star it orbited. It was like staring into a vast blue eye that had hints of green around the iris. That green, being the various continents that dotted the planet. The planet was of a standard size for a world, but it's beauty was almost unparalleled. One could understand why the humans fought so hard for this world with it's beauty alone.

"This is amazing! I never got to see Terra in person before!" A crew member said as they stared out of a viewport. "I know! And we get to parade on it's soil!!! I think I might see if I can't get a small vial of ocean water or soil for my little sister. She's only 8 but claims she will visit Terra one day!" They would both giggle and stare out of the port as the fleet would continue it's approach towards the blue planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DjKfBd3v9U
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:17 am

(AAARGH. I'm POSTING dammit, no matter how good or bad this goes!)

Some of the Elves seemed amused by the Terran's eagerness for their home... others had a fond, almost understanding expression on their face. It wasn't like the humans had Star-Gates that would allow easy travel to worlds and birth worlds.

Perhaps that would change.

Elves that wore armor had it gleaming. Those that wore robes had them pristine and woven with shining threads and patterns... or living plants and flowers of many colors. (It was these Elves who were most interested in gaining similar vials of earth and water... apparently, they would be quite popular back home. How touristy!)

Allianna's robes were of a more extravagant nature. each hem was patterned with metal threads that seemed to glow with orange heat... an ornate pattern filled her back. an almost lifelike replica of her floating Home. Her bronze bracelets and shining head-jewel were complimented by a ring with similarly impressive jewels on her left hand... but still, she wore the plain black glove on her right. a noticeable oddity, seeing as how the rest of her outfit almost seemed symmetrical.

The Cadets like Telluria all only wore silver armor, some more, some less. It had been polished to a shine, glimmering even in shadow. Their helmets were helms... less ornate grills that only covered their eyes. They actually looked impossible to see through... but the elves had no problems doing so. Sadly, it hid Telluria's reaction to seeing Meredith all gussied up. But when Meredith was alone in a quiet hallway, arms would wrap around her from behind, and light fingers would rub against her cheeks. the elf's voice would whisper in her ear:
"A gift for your beautiful face, and a precaution... honor prevents me from despoiling such beauty, but the temptation never leaves me. Be well, Lend-Mella."

And then Telluria was gone... and when Meredith would next look in the mirror to see that some kind of gentle gleaming was on her face, her freckles sparkling with what seemed like gold dust. On her desk was an elven blush... a gift from Telluria. It made her even more stunning.

There was a note that promised to teach her more about it another day... and an enticing promise that it would also enhance her flavor, when the time came to lick it off.

But soon the time for the parade had come.
Darian
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay