Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Space RP (Kristoph1344 and Darian)

Postby Darian » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Telluria smiled as her little one began to really wriggle in her womb, crying out for more and more... the elf could not help but oblige. Her own face was flushed... her <stamin> were SO much more sensitive like this! Mana infused liquid flowed over and inside Meredith... normally a non-vorish human would be very hurt by the amount of intrusion the girl was experiencing, but Telluria's soul and body let the human take it with only the TINGE of pain to spice the pleasure.

"Mmm, very well, <my childe...>" Telluria whispers. But the last tentacle does not force itself into her mouth yet. Something finally pushes into Meredith's stomach... she can feel her belly gurgling with something that wriggles inside it. It's pressing up further, and further! Her lungs are being pressed from below, her diaphragm hitches as her belly swells

"You're a good girl."

The tentacle that entered Meredith's ass bulges out her neck, then bursts out through her lips, filling her mouth utterly as it wriggles in front of her face from her mouth like a worm, or long alien tongue. Meredith is finally being choked, even though the tentacle wrapped around her neck only caresses the bulge of it's twin from her mouth. Her lungs burn for air, yet her vision does not fade... the slime that fills her belly and womb now trickles into her lungs... keeping her awake and healthy, like amniotic fluid.

"nnnnn..." Telluria moans out happily, "You really feel wonderful inside, Mere... let me give you more..."

Finally the tentacle that has been taunting Meredith's mouth and throat with anything but choking Pushes into her mouth, despite the fact that it's been FILLED with one that took all of her behind. TWO huge tentacles fill her throat, and it becomes clear that Telluria intends to thread Meredith all the way through TWICE, as it SQUEEEEEZES down her throat coiling around the anal tentacle the entire way, and pushes it's way into her intestines. As it does, the anal tentacle wriggles down between Meredith's breasts and begins pressing into her pussy... stretched out now by THREE arm sized tentacles, and they keep squishing deeper now.

All the way into her womb, the tentacles drive, coiling up to fill her belly like it's a balloon, not a skinny person. The teasing tentacle erupts from her anus after what seems like hours, but is minutes... and plunges into Meredith's pussy to reunite the four <stamin> who now only wriggle inside Meredith's womb, stuffing it more and more as her belly swells with snakes.

Meredith's entire body is being fucked in the most extreme way possible. if she can even move, it'd be a miracle.

"Lets see how many hours you can stay conscious, <lend-mella>" The elf's deep, hungry voice murmurs in her ears, knowing that Meredith can't answer. "I have all the time in the world..."

(Dunno how kinky I made it, but that's the most tentacles I've ever written. It's fast, but I Hope you like!)
Back! Sorry about the long absence!
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:57 pm

Meredith's body was an inferno of passion and lust, and Telluria could feel it. Her body emanated heat like a small sun.

The human's body would clench, and tighten around each inch of Telluria's tentacles, pulsing and massaging them. Meredith's heart beat could even be felt pounding as her insides tightened around Telluria's appendages. The poor girl's eyes would flutter shut as her entire body began to rock and tremble with each movement they made together. "Ghk... Glk... Gk... Schlk... Ghuk!..." Was all that she could let out as the tendrils spitroasted her.

As Meredith felt the liquid starting to pool inside of her womb, she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

Telluria's belly would start to shake and jiggle as her lover inside began to tremble and convulse in pure ecstasy. The human's entire body clenched almost tight enough to form a seal around the tendril inside of her as she climaxed in the most extreme way possible. Squirts of her juice began to erupt from her abused womanhood like a fountain as she let out muffled, gasping moans.

Meredith's body would thrash as she rode the tendrils more and more, determined to keep her climax going as long as possible as she let out loud muffled whines through her nostrils. Unknown to the both of them... Young Meredith had been ovulating. And if Elves and humans are similar enough biologically... She may conceive.

Not that Meredith would object, she was absolutely smitten with Telluria.

Soon, the young human would fall limp, twitching periodically as she laid amongst the fleshy mass of tentacles. Her heart beating rapidly and her chest would be rising and falling quickly as she attempted to take in air. It would seem that the lustful young lass has finally had her fill.

(Apologies for the delay! I... Had a lot come up. Medical problems, school stress... *Audible groans of existential pain.* But finally... A moment to breathe.)
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:14 am

As Meredith became less a spitroasted girl and more a balloon of squirming tentacles attached to a girl... Telluria's shameless fingering and fondling of herself caused the elf to gasp in happy climax... an hour later. In the end, Meredith's belly was bigger than her entire body, full of writing tentacles like serpents beneath her stretched, filled skin... the fluid secreted from the tentacles was of little concern compared to the enormous mass of the tentacles themselves.

An hour of feeling her lungs burn for air, her pussy and body stretched to impossible proportions. Far beyond human limits... however impossible it may have been, she did not hurt more than she felt pleasure inside of Telluria. But after that hour, when Meredith finally succumbed to pleasure and exhaustion, Telluria finally relented. Slowly, gently the swollen tentacles shrank as the elf eased her own arousal back down to mere affectionate levels... she'd never done such a thing to someone inside her before... at least, not so enthusiastically. Telluria took her time to ease her <Stamin> out of Meredith, freeing her from the massive intrusion and gently letting her body and mind recover from the experience.

The <stamin> seemed to melt into the walls of her womb when they were finally free of her (unless Meredith managed to catch one to snuggle and maybe suck on...). But this was no great loss... the walls of the womb were soft, and flexible... they cradled Meredith as Telluria began to hum softer songs to lull the girl to true sleep.

Telluria settled back into the familiar joy and pleasure of holding one of her <lend-mella> safe and comfy inside her. To be honest, she was a bit relieved to be doing this... She could feel and sense Meredith's raging, firey lust for her, especially now that the human was within her. None of her other <lend-Mella> ever... WANTED her so badly before, not like this... and Telluria had never taken any of her <lend-mella> in such a... dominating manner. Not even Neku.

She enjoyed it, more than a little, and that frightened her just a bit. "I hope you do not tear yourself apart for me, my little one... and that consuming you does not consume me..." She murmurs, too soft for Meredith to hear in her sleep.

In reality, she probably should have been a bit more worried about the insane amount of Manae Telluria had been pumping into Meredith through her <stamin>. The <stamin> were not true hermaphroditic organs, more representations of them. They should not have made ANYONE pregnant, not without a specific and very intentional ritual cast beforehand, often used by two prospective female lovers.
But Telluria and Meredith had compensated for that with enthusiasm and a twist of fate... and a lot of magic. Signs would not show for quite a long time, though... not to human scanners.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:08 am

Meredith's body would twitch as she slowly began to fall limp inside of Telluria. She was exhausted.

The human that rest inside of Meredith's womb panted quietly. Her body was exhausted, even her internal muscles seemed to weakly pulse and grasp around Telluria's tentacles as they began to slowly slide out of her.

It wouldn't take the girl long to fall asleep. She was all tuckered out and would be gone in a matter of minutes. The fire that burned inside of Meredith was a deep, passionate emotion for Telluria. It was obvious that she wanted a lot from the Elf, not just sexually, but emotionally. Telluria could feel how much the girl longed for her, but also how torn she was between her and her duty to her kinsmen.

Meredith would be wrapped around a bundle of the tendrils and nuzzle into the sensitive fleshy appendages, even going so far as to suckle one in an adorably infantile manner. Meredith would not anticipate something more to come to fruition from their intimacy, and wouldn't even bother to have herself checked in the near future until it's obvious.

Meredith would remain still, sleeping quietly until the next day.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:51 pm

Meredith would wake up to a soft humming, cradled not by tendrils, but by soft flesh, lined with white glowing veins... the soft walls gently cradle her, giving her juuuust enough room to wiggle comfortably.

The one tendril in her lips wiggled a bit, but eventually slipped out of her arms and seemed to... melt back into the walls.

The walls shift and move... Meredith can't tell if it's the motion of the inner flesh, or if the elf is using her hands to gently hug her.

"Mmm... good morning, Meredith..."

Ooooooh, those are her hands, somehow Meredith can feel them thorough the walls of flesh... somehow, she can feel both the elf's fingers on her skin, and the slimy, soft flesh at the same time.

One thing Meredith might note, once she's conscious... Telluria hasn't actually let her out yet...
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:33 pm

Meredith would stir slightly.

It would take a while for the girl to rouse from her slumber. Telluria would feel her nuzzle into her hands that were rubbing over her body. She let out a soft, sleepy sigh.

"Good morning, my love..." She whispered quietly.

"Ah... How long was I out..." She asked, slowly moving to try and stretch her body.

"C-cramped..." She let out, as her joints cracked, popped, and creaked.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:07 am

The elf smiles as she feels Meredith murmur about the space and try to stretch out.

"ufufu... you've been asleep for the better part of the morning, my little one. I was just about to seek out a morning meal." Telluria says gently, continuing her stroking of Meredith.

The womb stretches easily around Meredith's questing, pushing limbs as she stretches out... and the elf lets out a happy 'mmmmm' as her belly distends to show just what is moving around inside... vague impression of legs and hands over her bulge. Oddly enough, the walls FEEL very, very thick... like there's at least a FOOT of flesh there rather than a few inches.

It's all so soft and squishy though, that even in the cramped quarters, there's enough room to wriggle... and it seems that Telluria still likes that.

"and I must apologize for the lack of space, Meredith..." Telluria continues... then her womb walls gently, but firmly squeeze down on Meredith's body, folds of flesh pushing between her legs and under her arms, suddenly taking ALL her space for just a moment, even as her limbs wriggle and fail about in what feels like a sea of soft, cushiony flesh...
"but I do so enjoy holding you closer... feeling more of you."

But this squelching hug only lasts a gasping moment, before Meredith finds herself back in the regular womb. Uwaaa, that sort of muscular control in her womb... how alien!

"However... if you need a bit more space to wake up... I can accommodate you."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:04 am

"Haa... " Meredith let out as she was squished and squeezed by the muscles of Telluria's womb.

Her hands would slowly trace over her lover's soft flesh as she let out a soft whine of want.

"Mmmf... I'd like to come out, Telly..." Meredith let out, wriggling a bit more. "I'd like to kiss your face... " She cooed quietly.

"And to pray you haven't gotten me in trouble again." She said, her voice a bit more stern.

Her head would nuzzle against where Telluria's arm was placed, and she'd let out a quiet sigh. "I'm sure we missed a lot last night from the festival... I'm also sure that we're both missed by our associates..."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:49 pm

"Oh, you aren't in trouble, <lend-mella...> Telluria smiles. "Your Captain did assure me that you would only need to return at the evening, and that you would be given more rest then. Besides..."

Her hands roamed gently over the curve of her belly... Meredith fit inside her juuuust right... "I am loathe to let you out. You still need to recover, after all... I would be a terrible elder if I were to release you before you were fully healed."

She leans back and cradles Meredith against her. "no... no I do not think I will let you out until it is time to return you to your people. There will be time enough for festivals later, and I have not held another like this for a very long time."

"But do not hesitate to kiss the deepest part of me... and I can give you more room if you desire."

The pauses, hums... and flexes her insides. to an outside observer, it looks like her belly is shrinking a bit. To Meredith, it feels like the walls are stretching away from her... or is she shrinking?! She cannot tell, but now it seems like she's inside a big bouncy castle rather than a tight, squeezy womb.

"Ahn... I much prefer a closer embrace... it's much easier to hide you away, but I do try be accommodating..." Telluria murmurs.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:32 pm

Meredith would frown slightly as she was denied her freedom for a bit longer.

She sighed, but blinked as her fleshy prison now seemed to become more spacious, or was she becoming smaller?... Still, she was less cramped now, and was able to stretch her aching body. Her nethers still tingled from their... Rather rough treatment during the night. She swallowed, and would lay back against Telluria's fleshy wall.

"You say that now, but when I have to pee, then what..." She mumbled, letting out a soft huff.

Meredith's hand traced over her own belly for a moment, her clouded memory going back to how full it was with writhing tendrils. She shivered. Still, there... Was an odd feeling inside of her she couldn't place. Not one she'd felt before.

"Mf... Did you at least have your fun, Telly...?" She asked, her head laying against the Elf's wall. The poor human still felt tired, even after slumbering for so long. Her eyes slowly closed again as her hands idly rubbed over her own belly.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:49 pm

"You won't need to. Trust me, Meredith... many of my people have healers that exclusively use their wombs for long stays. I have learned more than the basics of those techniques."

The elf smiled as she felt Meredith lay back on the womb 'floor'. She too fondly remembered the last night. It was... intoxicating, being so dominant, swelling her stamin so much and making Meredith WRITHE within her.

"I had a wonderful time, Merry." Telluria says softly. The flesh beneath Meredith wiggles slightly as it shapes a bit to her body, making itself more comfortable for her. "You've... made me feel such things so quickly. To merely hold you like this... it's a relief and a pleasure, all at once."

The softness of the womb matches Telluria's voice... so very different than the dark amusement of last night, when she was turned into a balloon of pleasure.

But this seems... far more comfortable to Telluria, her womb protective rather than oppressive. She can only hope Meredith feels the same.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:23 pm

A few days after Telluria and Meredith's romp, the Terrans along with Sage Alliana and her cohorts departed on a trip to the birthplace of humanity. They were on a trip back to Terra itself.

Rune had been more than accommodating with their lodging upon his ship. Alliana had been given quarters next to Rune's own, Telluria quarters next to Meredith. The rest of Alliana's cohorts were given adequate quarters as well, though... The ceilings were a bit short for most of them. The Elves also were given human aides that were to help them with any inquiries, requests, or general chatting. Meredith had made it abundantly clear to Telluria however, that she would only be able to see her after her daily duties in the late evening, and that she absolutely could not be late to report for them each morning either. The Elves were given fairly lax rules for being on the ship, just not to trespass in certain areas of the ship, such as the engine room, shield generator, weapons bay, or hangar.

The Elves' rooms were furnished adequately, Rune had two bed placed together for them so they could sleep comfortably without having their limbs hang off of the beds. Each room also had a Holovision set, which the aides would have been more than happy to assist in teaching how to operate. Most of the media though... Seemed to be state controlled propaganda. However, it did give them access to view more human culture, if any of them were interested in such. Movies ranging from action to drama, music ranging from classical to heavy metal. It was all so diverse and addicting to learn about! There was even a Terran News Network that reported on happenings around the galaxy, albeit with a Terran bias. If any of the Elves' would have been watching, they would have even caught a report about them as well!

"-- And now, I think we'll be taking a look at what's on everyone's mind as of lately. The planned meeting between the Terran Council, and the representatives from the Astella Unum." The news anchor spoke with an overly charismatic tone of voice, and the female anchor was spoke with the tone of a temptress. These anchors were meant to hook viewers. "That's right Mr. White, we're living in strange times where a Xenos race has actually been invited to Terra! Though some would argue that the Elves aren't inherently a Xenos race, due to their strangely human appearance. Now, not all Terrans are excited about this meeting... One of the leading members of the opposition for this event is none other than Franklin Becker, the Gailian Council Representative. Who has been... Rather vocal about his dislike towards Xenos. Meanwhile, Castellan Representative Michel Vicii expresses high hopes for the meetings, stating "Terra and the Astella Unum would benefit greatly in trade with one another."

"Looks like we will have to see what the talks will bring, Ms. Black. But I think the most surprising is that the one who orchestrated the entire meeting was the newly promoted Rear Admiral Rune von Rhennvarr." Mr. White began, and a portrait of Rune appeared on screen. "Once a celebrated war hero, now a potential traitor? Admiral Akira Yamato claims that Rhennvarr's recent actions are nothing more than "political ambitions coming to head." Fierce words from the Glacien Commander's rival. Rhennvarr has yet to make a comment."

"Mr. White, let's take a closer look at Rhennvarr's profile for our viewers who may not be familiar!"

"Do let's, Mrs. Black. Rhennvarr is a Glacien, born on the frozen planet of Glacies. His mother is the current Glacien Represenative and Military Governor of Glacies, Bryn von Rhennvarr. His early career was spent at the Glacien Officer's Academy around the time of the Second Terran-USS War, where revolutionaries sought to take Glacies. Rhennvarr, despite being only an Officer Cadet, led fierce resistance, and eventually crushed the uprising... Where he earned the title "The Wolf of Glacies." He again rose to prominence later in the war when he was given command of a small battle group of only a few frigates and a cruiser. He went on to claim many pivotal victories for Terra during the war. And for his actions during the war, he was awarded command of the Glacien 13th Fleet... Which brings us to today!"

"How can a decorated war hero side with potential enemies of Terra, are these really political ambitions to grab more power? Or perhaps this is a genuine hope for a beneficial alliance for Terra? We can only guess until these talks conclude. For now, we can only guess... Hero, or traitor? Up next, USS Mobilization may mean for another galaxy wide war!"

It was obvious the media would be attempting to sow discontent. However going as far to call Rune a traitor would be enough to infuriate those he led.

It was going on later in the evening, and eventually, there would be a knock upon Alliana's Quarters door, as well as Telluria's. It had been a few days since their trip had been underway, and all of the Elves had been given time to settle in. Both Rune, and Meredith were seeking to speak to Alliana and Telluria respectively.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:01 am

Meredith was stuck inside Telluria for the rest of the day save for an hour before she was meant to return. Telluria made sure that Meredith was well rested, clean...

(Hrrgh. Sorry this took so long. Got a bit mind-crashed trying to do both, and set a scene in my head.)

The elves on the Terran ships had been polite if awkward guests. Many of them found the surroundings 'quaint' and 'interesting'... and the majority of the older elves were on the accompanying ship, of their own design. Most of the Elves here were obviously used to rougher conditions... or training to, apprentices and cadets like Telluria.

Oddly enough, Alliana agreed to travel in the Terran ships. Obstensively, it was to provide a greater image to both Terran's and Elves that their representative trusted the Terran's enough to escort them on their own ships. Privately, it was so that Rune and Alliana could talk with ease and privacy during the trip.

Telluria was quite happy that her quarters was close to her <lend-mella>'s... but it seemed that she was not in for a relaxing cruise of a trip. A Knight Commander had joined in the journey... a tall Dark-skinned elf with thick braids tied close to their skull. The Knight Commander was in charge of both ship security for the elves... and the drilling of the knight cadets that had accompanied the Envoy. They had quietly but firmly taken up a slot in the crew's training schedule, and resumed training the Cadets... including Telluria.

The pretty elf was rather busy, that is to say, and when she returned to her bed, it was to rest or meditate... she always made time for Meredith if the human needed her though... even if it meant breaking training.

Alliana glanced up at the knock, and smiled slightly. "You may enter, Captain." She calls out, turning back to the viewscreen of the report.

The Elf is not in her heavy formal robes now... rather, a more casual version of them. Travelling wear, apparently. The heavy robes packed away in a chest nearby... one that seemed to fit more than expected. Despite this, she still bears some tokens of office... her head Jewel, shaped like her 'Home', some fillagree on her collar... and the same black glove on her right hand.

"It seems your enemies have turned this channel against you." The elf notes as she turns back to the news-cast. "We did repeatedly state that we wished to open a trade route in our official communications. They seem to be ignoring that."

Telluria was meditating, sitting cross legged on the bed, her hands palm up on her knees... and her sword floating in the air before her face, seeming to hum in time with her.

Still, she smiled when she heard a familiar sounding knock at the door. Reaching out, she grasped her sword by the hilt again, and placed it on her lap.

"Come in!" she called out.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:31 pm

The door would hiss open and the young man stepped inside, the door sliding closed behind him. Rune seemed much more relaxed on his ship than he was before, but it was obvious there was still dark clouds in his mind, plaguing him.

He was dressed in a much more informal uniform as well. It seemed to be fit more tightly against his body than his normal uniform, a comfortable cloth body suit, that seemed more for exercise than casual wear. There was a bead of sweat on his brow, it would appear that Rune had just finished training on after his daily duties.

"Poison.." He'd scoff, "They're intent on getting views, whether the stories they publish aren't entirely true is the least of their concerns. And if that means taking shots at me for "humoring the offers of Xenos" then they'd be more than happy to." He shook his head. "I trust you're finding your stay here comfortable, Sage Alliana?" He'd ask.

----

Telluria's door would hiss open as well, revealing the human girl that has taken such a fancy to her. She quickly stepped in and closed the door behind her.

"Hello, Telly... I ah, was wondering if you'd like to... Spend a little time together?" She'd ask, eagerly moving to sit next to her. "It's been a few days, are you enjoying your stay on our ship?" She'd ask, her big gemstone eyes staring up at Telluria.

It was obvious the girl is restraining herself from throwing herself into her lover's arms, she was simply waiting on Telluria to make the first move again.

((No worries, I was absolutely blitzed last night so... Ha... Good thing I didn't see your post. I have a habit of being fairly incomprehensible when inebriated.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:54 am

"I've found it quite comfortable. The officers quarters you've given me have gotten me all nostalgic for my younger days... striking out on my own, seeing the old stars with new eyes."

Alliana smiles gently, and looks back to her ships computer, along with some of the few books available on the ship. "I've been doing some reading... history, and stories, of course. It's been quite enjoyable."

The ships log has noted that Alliana has been researching a truly huge amount of information on human history, looking up both important events and old figures. For all that Alliana seems relaxed, both of them know she's been working HARD preparing for her arrival to terra.

"anyway, how may I help you, captain?" She asks, her tone curious.

Far from being shy, Telluria sets her sword aside and pulls Meredith to her side, wrapping one arm around the girl and pressing Meredith to the side of her bosom.

"I always have time for you, Meri..." Telluria says with happiness. "Alas, that my commander has been drilling us cadets so hard, given our roles as honor guards. Even ceremonial practices must meet her exacting requirements..."

Right now, though, Telluria isn't doing anything lewd with Meredith... something the human learned was that in private, or less formal settings... Telluria was very fond of hugging, holding, or carrying Meredith. The elf was often happy to simply cuddle and read stories together... or do nothing at all.
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:15 am

Rune's mood seemed to be so much more relaxed than normal, but he still had his concerns. His mind was obviously on the meeting to happen on Terra, as well as many other things that seemed to trouble him much more, but it was quite cloudy, and difficult to read.

"I wish to know that you're settling in fairly on my ship... And well..." He paused for a moment, either from hesitation or being lost in thought, "Is there... anything you'd like to ask me, Sage Alliana? I know you must have plenty of questions regarding the meeting, or anything in general about Terra." He'd say. "I know I've warned you before... But there are some on the council who would rather this meeting never happen..."

----

Meredith let out a happy sigh as she wrapped her arms around Telluria's waist.

"Oh... Telly..." She would whisper quietly, a smile slowly forming across her face. She would nuzzle lightly into her bosom, sighing happily as she looked up to the Elf. "I ah.. Never got to say how much I ah... E-enjoyed that... Ehm.." A blush formed across her cheeks as she bit her lip. "I really enjoyed... The.. Fun we had. Back on the moon... " She admitted, "Though... Heh, I'm still a little stretched from it..." She teased, gently nudging Telluria.

"Oh, but I loved every moment of it..." She let out, laying her head against Telly's bosom. "Though... If you ever get those desires while we're on the ship, I'm afraid I'll have to stay on the outside... " She'd say, her hand reaching up to cup Telluria's cheek.

"You ravenous beast~..."
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:45 pm

(I blame getting Animal Crossing New Horizons for my lateness this time. Sorry!)

"I'm doing very well, Sky Captain Rune," Alliana nods, "Travelling like this is a little nostalgic to me. The comradery on this ship is very refreshing..."

she trails off, looking over her borrowed books and files again.

"While I know that many of your people would rather this meeting not happen, it IS happening, whether they like it or not. We have the advantage at the moment, and we must press it." She smirks a bit at that. "Your people have proven far more adaptable to such changes, so I would appreciate any advice you have."

She turns to face Rune again.

"I am currently working on my speech... trying to puzzle out the best way to address not just your leaders but your people as a whole," Alliana explains. "I find myself at a crossroads... should I reference some historical speeches from your own species, showing a bit more respect and knowledge of your people, or should I speak in my own words, which I have a more passionate belief in? For all that I am alien, I beleive our thoughts are not too different on these matters."

(Telly and Meredith later, got to get ready for work!)
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:23 pm

"Hm..." Rune let out, and pondered for a moment.

"I am unsure, Alliana. While some of us value our history and ancestors tremendously, not all Terrans share this sentiment. Many past speeches are... conflicting to some members of the council, but some appreciate words from your heart than others."

Rune sighed, and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not going to lie, those who are against this meeting... Some will likely not change their minds. We have a difficult day ahead of us when we arrive on Terra." He admitted. "But, I believe we could turn some to our side. Again though..."

"I fear there is something else at play... That woman showing up unannounced to the moon... Unrest all across the galaxy... I feel something is coming, Alliana." He said, shaking as if he had a chill run through his body for a brief moment.
Kristoph1344
Participator

Postby Darian » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:06 pm

(Yeah, I'm going to say that I can only really do one pair of characters at a time. Not if I want to post in a relatively timely manner.)

"Yes... for good or ill, it is my own desire for unity that has brought us together. My own words will have to do. But... the framing will be important."

Allianna pauses when she sees Rune shiver, then closes her eyes and sighs.

"I feel it too, Rune. It is one of the reasons I am pushing this alliance so hard, so quickly... and it is not merely Rosalia that causes me worry." She turns her gaze to the viewport, showing the stars passing by. "There are older, and fouler things in the void than mortal tyrants," she murmurs, "And I fear we our own alliance might not be enough if the worst comes to pass."

The elf sighs heavily before turning back to Rune, a small smile on her face. "But we should focus on the near future, rather than the far. What I was thinking of this little speech, that I should challenge your people. Not to be rude or dismissive... but I believe that flattery and promises of gold and trade would not be enough. Your people expect that, and your detractors would rightfully ask what secrets we have, and if we plan to betray you."
Darian
???

Postby Kristoph1344 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:00 pm

"I'm afraid that what we both fear is closer on the horizon than we think..." He mumbled, out of character for the human.

He would shake off the feeling.

"If you only offered gold and flattery, they would all believe you were just bribing us." He'd say, a quizzical expression forming on his face. "But to challenge... How so? And I should mention... My enemies on the council will likely use this opportunity to attack and discredit me."

"Before you continue, I would like to admit something. It's more informal and personal, and may even offer so insight to our dillema."

Rune would pause for a moment and avert his eyes briefly, but then they'd meet Alliana's again. "I... was taken aback by you and your people on our first encounter. Nonhumans, I'm sure you're aware... Are not looked highly upon within Terra's borders. Even when I first stepped foot off my ship, there was that prejudice. That hatred for your kind. All of us had it. We were expecting "vile xenos" and "inhuman savages"." He stopped, looking away shamefully.

"But... I think we were all shocked when we actually laid our eyes on your people in person. Our species share an uncanny resemblance, ignoring the... Obvious size difference. Your people were kind to us. Sincere. And offered a hand of friendship that we were hesitant to take. You forgave our hesitance and awkwardness. Your people made friends with some of the hardest Terran soldiers out there, and it has shocked a lot of people. I think this could be used to sway others. By showing that our species are not that different... Does that make sense?"
Kristoph1344
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay