Reiko and the Award ceremony (Private Rp with me and SIm)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:21 am

Reiko blinks and then thinks before giggling. "Hehehehe okay fine you can watch my belly as I shit....I didnt know you wanted that."
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:44 am

*she smiles* I'd love that! Tell me something, who else is on your "To eat" List? *she sits, sticking her chest outward*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 am

Reiko licks her lips at those breasts and hmmmn's "WEll....Jessiva Beil, Halle Berry....You." She winks teasingly.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:26 pm

*she laughs, pointing to herself* Me? really? *she looks endearingly, turning slightly to show off her ample body, bringing her hand to the back of her head to play with her hair* Am i REALLY that tasty? *she runs her hands down her body, showing off her form. * Tell me something... how would you do it? Would you shove me into an oven and bake me? Would you stuff me with Jessica simpson? come on, speak! Inquiring mind want to know! *she laughs* I'd LOVE to hear every little detail1 *she laughs, looking at Reiko's reaction*
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:20 pm

Reiko blushes at Angelina's reaction, blushing brightly as she shows off her meaty, supple bodyt, making Rieko's belly groan for more food, licking her lips, Reiko wraps ehr arms around the star and grins, licking her face gently. "Mmmmmn I'd seduce you, push you onto your backa dn give you a dride of your life, filling your belly with my juices first, you know, prepare a nice bath of fem-cum for the next girls to come in, Jessica Beil and Jessica Simpson, if I didnt already eat Alba Id make it a triple Jessica belly inside you, once there int here Id eat you nice and quick, Id need to, I'd hatre for your acids to start braking them down before I slurp in your large, swelled out tuimmy, After all nothing tastes better then a giant tummy...Then as you slide into my tummy Id digrest you SLOWLY letting you feelt he aicds as they work over your flesha nd breaky ou down,r ipping you limb-from-limb so you and your meals become my dinner, letting you become nothing but waste in me." she nods adn smiles, drool dribbling from her lips and fem-cum leaking from her pussy at the mear thought of it all.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 am

*she laughs* oh come on now... At least give me a little description! Tell me what it feels like to come across me in a dark alleyway, I wanna hear how you react as you see me approach, and then realize i'm in a bad position, and turn away. I wanna know what its like, from your point of view, as you speed up to catch me, constantly looking at my rear as you see it flex move as I try to run. I wanna hear how you leap onto my back, shoving me to the ground.

I want to hear how it feels and you pounce on my back, forming me forward, landing on my massive breasts. Tell me how it feels as you grab fistfulls of ass flesh, Groping me as you undressing me, holding me down with your body. Tell me how it feels as you open your mouth, and engulf my head. then tell me what it tasted like to swallow my body bit by bit, then as i please and struggle inside your belly, funally succumbing to the acid. *Angelina ran her hand down the center of Reiko's chest, pushing her breasts into the eager young pup* Tell me what it feels like as I pass through your butt cheeks, and wind my way to the sewer... *She reaches behind her, and into the drawer, She pulls out a gag, and puts it on reiko* Come on... *she stroke's reiko's cheek. Its unbreakable, and has akey lock. Reiko can't bite through it, and she needs the key, which angelina just swallowed with a loud "GULP" Angelina looks at reiko, smiling* Guess what i have planned... *seh speaks senusally*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:56 pm

Reiko pouts as she listens to another person comments about her stories, crossing ehr arms she watches the tracing on her breasts, giggling as Angelina speaks so she takes it easy, before that ball gag stretches and is forced over her mouth. She eeps, biting on it and tugging ont he leather, looking at angelina eats the key she pleas to have this thing take it off.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:30 am

*Angelina smiles, looking at reiko, scratching her behind the left ear*

Oh, come now, you look sOooooo cute like this!...

*seh continues to scratch reiko*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Re:

Postby Reiko » Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:56 am

Reiko murmurs at the scratches, calming down from the scratches before she can barely sputter out "What are you gonna do to me~" She says, wiggling a bit as she tries to spak around the gag.
Reiko
---

Re:

Postby Simrobert2001 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:40 am

*angelina smiles, taking a leash, and a collar, and slipping it around reiko's neck. she begins to walk out the door* come on, puppy! *she exits, dragging reiko out with her into the hallway*
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Previous

Return to Private Roleplay